Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle

This is a discussion on Gokussjin's Trophy Puzzle within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on your new , what game is next?...

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new , what game is next?

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new platinum dude

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new , what game is next?
    I started playing Legend of the Guardians : The Owls of Ga'Hoole..So far is fun and I havent swatched the movie which by the way my friends keep on telling me to watch it..I have to do 4 playthroughs though and I hope for the game not to get repetitive and boring , but I dont believe I will..There are 20 story missions and I started with the worst owl and im almost halfway there after 2 hours of gameplay..I have tons of games waiting and having a hard time to choose my next one.. How Arkham City?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on your new platinum dude
    Thanks a lot man , it was an enjoyable and fun game to have and plat

PRO Member

Congrats on the Crysis plat. Didn't seem to long.

I have thought about getting it but haven't got around to it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    I started playing Legend of the Guardians : The Owls of Ga'Hoole..So far is fun and I havent swatched the movie which by the way my friends keep on telling me to watch it..I have to do 4 playthroughs though and I hope for the game not to get repetitive and boring , but I dont believe I will..There are 20 story missions and I started with the worst owl and im almost halfway there after 2 hours of gameplay..I have tons of games waiting and having a hard time to choose my next one.. How Arkham City?
    I'm loving Arkham City, it just might be my favorite PS3 game yet. I hear you with having lots of games to play I'm backlogged and it's going to get even bigger.

Retired...

Congrats on your Crysis' platinum. I'm thinking to buy it after getting plat of GoW 2 or Origins Collection.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Mista J

congrats on the new plat btw. sorry forgot to tell you.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

PRO Member

@snakebit : Thanks man , even if you are not into shooters you should try this..It might change your opinion about them

@omnislash : Im sure its my favorite game so far along with Asylum..Im having a hard financial period right now , so Im not getting any new games and trying to get out of the way some of my 30-40 games on the shelf..Im trying and have managed to slow down a bit with buying game

@smashguy : Thanks a lot Hasan , Im sure you are having fun with GOW , great games to play and fun to plat

@jondeere : Thanks a lot man

January Update:

within the month I got 8 platinums and 6 100% with psn games..I managed to get from the ned of level 22 to level 23 and now midway level 24..

I was close to get 9 platinums , but legend of guardians had another opinion I got 471 trophies within the month and It was not even a month I could game a lot..

From now on , months will have less platinums for me but I believe I can get to 100 before May..Im happy I have this girl that doesnt bother her for me to game and can spend time doing what I like..I hope to have finish Legend of the Guardians within the week , whick by the way is pretty fun game..I believe getting gold in all missions will cause me some frustration at some points but nothing that cant be done..if anyone has any tips about the best owl to get and the armor to use , that would be great

2011 Member of the Year

Congrats with the Crysis Plat .
    Damn, you had a great month, that's for sure

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

within the month I got 8 platinums and 6 100% with psn games..I managed to get from the ned of level 22 to level 23 and now midway level 24..

I was close to get 9 platinums , but legend of guardians had another opinion I got 471 trophies within the month and It was not even a month I could game a lot..
    Wow man,awesome work.whats probably took me friggin ages has took you a month,nice one mate keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

@snakebit : Thanks man , even if you are not into shooters you should try this..It might change your opinion about them

@omnislash : Im sure its my favorite game so far along with Asylum..Im having a hard financial period right now , so Im not getting any new games and trying to get out of the way some of my 30-40 games on the shelf..Im trying and have managed to slow down a bit with buying game

@smashguy : Thanks a lot Hasan , Im sure you are having fun with GOW , great games to play and fun to plat

@jondeere : Thanks a lot man

January Update:

From now on , months will have less platinums for me but I believe I can get to 100 before May..Im happy I have this girl that doesnt bother her for me to game and can spend time doing what I like..I hope to have finish Legend of the Guardians within the week , whick by the way is pretty fun game..I believe getting gold in all missions will cause me some frustration at some points but nothing that cant be done..if anyone has any tips about the best owl to get and the armor to use , that would be great

I do like shooters and that is one of the reasons why it interest me. I have had some interest in Crysis 2 but the 6 month trophy kinda has put me off from it.

Great month by the way.

PRO Member

Lee , John , Snake thanks for the words guys

Update : #87

Legend of the Guardians : The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Fun game with a lot of easy trophies..Only grind was for the last gold trophy which required me to finish the game each time with a different owl ( 4 playthroughs ).The good thing about it , is that my last 2 playthroughs took me 2-2,5 hours each so it was no big deal.

I was afraid that getting gold in all story and bonus missions could get some time and be frustrating , but the great grey owl proved me wrong..I got 18 out of the 20 story missions gold on my first try..I got the other 2 missions on my 2nd and 3rd try..Bonus missions were easy as long as you change your armor depending on the type of mission and I got all of them on my first try..getting the 4200 pennies was not hard as by just playing the game you can have 3700-3800 and by replaying one survival challenge you can get the rest of the trophies..Nothing hard with this game , fairly easy and doesnt take more than 15 hours for the plat..Flight controls can be rough at start , but after a while you can get the hang of it and along with the fight , the game is a piece of cake..

Its a 6/10 for the game and a 2/10 for the plat difficulty

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new Your getting real close to #90 and then #100 You got to do a tough one for #90

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new Your getting real close to #90 and then #100 You got to do a tough one for #90
    I was really thinking only for the 100th to be a hard but since you said it , I would like some recommendation..I dont want to spent any money right now so , I will stick with the current games I have..Without telling you which games I have , can you suggest one? Weirdo , I know

Royal Flush X2

How about Dead Space 2 it's a tough plat but not extreme hard like NGS2. I think that would be perfect for #90 or since your good in racing games maybe WipEout HD

Since Aug. 09

I was really thinking only for the 100th to be a hard but since you said it , I would like some recommendation..I dont want to spent any money right now so , I will stick with the current games I have..Without telling you which games I have , can you suggest one? Weirdo , I know
    sorry to butt in lol but i think Bioshock would be an awesome 90th plat., very fun and relaxing.

Dominate!

Retired...

Congrats on your newest #87 platinum. I agree with omnislash that I saw Goku's trophy profile, he stuck Dead Space 2, I wonder what's his progressing with it?

Goku, You deserve it man!!!!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats again mate on your new plat.this seems to be another cl im visiting more and more.great job man,onwards and upwards

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on #87 dude. I've got The Legends of the Guardians too, yet to start it. Whats up next?

PRO Member

Congrats on your newest plat. Another game I have had interest in but never got around to it. Whats up next?

Keep up the good work.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast