Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Terminal Phoenix - The Road So Far And The Road Ahead

This is a discussion on Terminal Phoenix - The Road So Far And The Road Ahead within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; It's been a while...I'll be updating the checklist itself and adding a few new things. In the meantime, here are ...

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

It's been a while...I'll be updating the checklist itself and adding a few new things. In the meantime, here are a few of the things I've been up to the last month:

Platinum #95: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
    Call of Duty is fun; that's basically it, really. It seems that if you add Kevin Spacey to basically anything, you have something worth watching or playing. In this case, it makes for a memorable campaign. It may be simple and straight forward, but it makes perfect sense. The platinum was just as straightforward, a few miscellaneous trophies here or there, but in the end very easy and doable.

Platinum #96: Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4)
    In a perfect world, this would have been platinum #100. But it was such an enjoyable way to spend 80+ hours that I couldn't help myself. DA Inquisition is one of my favourite games of 2014 and deservingly so. It's absolutely gorgeous, it's characters fully fleshed out and a world worth exploring. There is still much to do in this game and I am bound to revisit it often. If previous DA games are any indication, DLC is bound to arrive soon.

Episode 1: Tales from the Borderlands (PS4)

I love the Borderlands universe; it has that modern Mad Max feel to it that leaves me breathless and at home. It's loud, obnoxious, fun and insane. Episode 1 played itself wonderfully, more so than any first episode of a Telltale game. It stood well on itself and was a worthy introduction to something that is bound to be a fun adventure. I had my doubts about this universe transitioning to an adventure game setting. I'm happy I was wrong. Can't wait for the next episode!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plats.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plats dude

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I've decided to change things up a bit. I'm been thinking about this for some time now and I'm looking forward to evolving my checklist past its usual default content. It's not quite there yet and I'm still toying with a few different things but I know that I won't be updating content in the old format. It might take some time for anyone to see some real progress but I hope everyone enjoys it by the end of it.

In the meantime, a few tiny updates:

100% - Game of Thrones: Episode 2 (PS4)
    This second episode was not quite as epic as the first although the story has moved in the right direction for a lot of the characters involved. The first episode had a good pace with some meaningful direct consequences to your actions. Episode 2 lacked in that department, but I feel the next chapter of this story will have more than its fair share of surprises. Here's to hoping.

100% - Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings (PS4)
    A fairly lengthy DLC, and a free one at that, Dead Kings was a good waste of time. I enjoyed the tombs, although I wish it rekindled some of the awesome tomb-related moments of AC2. All in all, it was an enjoyable couple of hours.

Platinum #97 - Saint's Row IV: Gat out of Hell (PS4)
    I was surprised that Gat out of Hell was a platinum game, but all the more incentive to play it, I suppose. I enjoyed the random musical moments and the over-the-top action. It's nothing to rave about; simply a jolly good time. Unfortunately, there is a lot of grinding to be done in order to get the platinum, having spent the better part of an additional 9 hours doing nothing but completing challenges that after a while got tedious. Still fun!

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the new Plats and 100%. It will be interesting to see what your going to do with your checklist.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat and 100%'s man. Looking forward to seeing your checklist progress as you update it

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718