An Open Letter to the Checklist Community

This is a discussion on An Open Letter to the Checklist Community within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Ladies, Gents, It's clear to anyone with eyes that the Checklist community is home to the largest group of active ...

Editor in Chief - Editorials

An Open Letter to the Checklist Community

Ladies, Gents,

It's clear to anyone with eyes that the Checklist community is home to the largest group of active users and forum posters on the site. You guys do a great job with your checklists, which you pour hours and hours of work into creating and updating, and the results speak for themselves.

In February this year we created the Checklist Spotlight to not only bring more attention to your great checklists, but to show our appreciation for your efforts, and to reward those of you who have created something truly special.

In its first outing, there were a grand total of 12 nominations and votes for the best checklist. Not really a great turn out, but also not bad considering it was a first run.

This month, however, participation has been abysmal. So far we have only 11 votes, 3 of which are staff votes. 17 of you have checklists with activity in the past week, and yet only 7 of you have cast a vote.

We're doing our best to give everyone, not just you guys, a reason to be active in the community but, by all accounts, no one seems interested. Now, you might not care about that. I know plenty don't. But let me ask you this: if the community isn't here, who's going to follow your checklists?

So please, take 2 minutes out of your day, and stop by the Checklist Spotlight voting thread and nominate someone. Heck, nominate yourself. Just get involved.

xoxo

Faust
    Last edited by Faust; 1 Week Ago at 12:07 PM.

Notorious K.I.D.

All I needed was a swift kick in the ass, thanks Faust.

Heading there now...

GDT Bar by:
    D to the Junglist: Djunglist
    Badass Signature and Avatar by:
    Teh One and Only: DaRe

Gift Sigs from my friends

Alison
    Bladia
    Beam

I sit back with this stash of sick tags
    and this bag of this weed
    that gives me the skills needed to be
    in with D.V.

Random Access Memories

I took a break from mine for a while, but I'm posting more in it and others' lists as I've done before. I was a bit discouraged when I was robbed of the CLotY two years ago.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Roo Commander

I've plain forgotten but I'm going to nominate now

Editor in Chief - Editorials

Thanks guys. A bunch of you turned up and voted, and we got a much better turn-out this time around. If you still haven't voted, please do. I hope we see those of you who voted again in two months time when we do the next Checklist Spotlight!