Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0

This is a discussion on All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; An update to the checklist: Slight re-design of the layout - Platinum list separated into years. Platinum #14 - Dead ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

An update to the checklist:

Slight re-design of the layout - Platinum list separated into years.

Platinum #14 - Dead Island

I wasn't really planning to buy this title (although I do support Polish game-developing scene with all my heart ).
    In the midst of the Game.co.uk trouble I went I used my points I have gathered since I wasn't sure if they'll keep that feature.
    Anyway, I got Dead Island and Bulletstorm (future platinum coming).

I have to say I wasn't exactly overjoyed with the game. Zombie-games are not really my favorites.
    But as a fair gamer I gave it a try and surprisingly I quickly got it finished. The game is nice and fun to play, especially experimenting with different weapon mods - Dangerous Katana + Deathsalker mod.

Overall, I'm sure fans of the genre will love it but for me it is a one-time play.

Next on the list - Bulletstorm. If I can get a boosting partner with a working mic I should have it in the near future.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new plat i still have this in my backlog, im hoping its abit like Borderlands co-op.
    Also loving the gaming theme song

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Congrats on Dead Island! Good one to have for sure

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The One and Only

Congratz on your new Kam.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another update to the checklist.

Platinum #15 - Blur

A very unexpected Platinum to be honest. For quite a while I completely gave up on the game, but I didn't sell it, it was just lying around on the shelf. Recently, out of boredom I think I picked it up and tried going for the few remaining trophies.
    I got pretty much all of them quite quickly and needed to boost only one trophy to get the game done.
    So, in all fairness - a word of advice to myself and maybe others - don't give up on any game too quickly...You never know...

As for the game in general - very underrated title. If i remember correctly, at the time of release Split/Second was out as well (more-or-less). So it might have been the cause of not many people playing it. Today, only about 300 people play it worldwide (on average). Too bad because the game really deserves some credit. Mario Kart on steroids.

Next - Bulletstorm. I'm still trying to get it done. I'm so close and yet so far.
    I will get there though.
    In addition I might re-write the individual mini-reviews of each platinumed game and add them to the checklist.
    Last edited by Kam11ru; 06-30-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Nice job on Blur. I've been wanting to pick the game up at some point. Congrats!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Two milestones:

Platinum #16 - Saints Row: The Third

Although I should be working towards Bulletstorm, the problems with connecting to other players effectively put me off the game. So I decided to take a break from it and I picked up Saints Row: The Third. What a game, I haven't had such a laugh from a game in a long time. The whole title can be described as a bunch of parodies/references to other media put together. The over-the-top humor really works for the game. I'm not really picky when it comes to the technical side of games (glitches etc) - they don't easily put me off but I have to admit I experienced few noticeable frame drops when playing. It was bad enough for me to notice it. Other than that the game worked perfectly so i was able to enjoy doing the platinum.

The other milestone is that with SR:TT I managed to reach 1000 trophies total.
    My 1000th trophy was

Haters Gonna Hate
    Kill 1000 Gang Members.

Next? Maybe Bulletstorm. I have to figure out how to improve the stability of the connection. Otherwise I won't be able to boost the last two trophies... Anyone tried doing that DMZ thing? Does it improve the overall connection on ps3?

Toggle Spoiler

The One and Only

Congratz on your new trophies. Good luck with Bulletstorm.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #17 [Prototype]

Not exactly an easy Platinum - definitely a patience-testing one. The Hard playthrough is actually quite hard you can't really relax and take it easy while playing. And of course the Movement Events - only because of them I started to hate the controls in the game. (I haven't gotten so angry at a game in a long time ) Such a relief when the Platinum popped.
    Thankfully [Prototype 2] has no such tricky trophies so I decided to play it as well.

Having played Infamous series as well I can't resist making a small personal comparison. Looking at first games in both series I have to say Infamous 1 is much better. I still have to complete [Prototype 2] to give an overall comparison of the series as a whole. But it seems P2 won't be able to change my mind - Cole over Alex/James anytime.
    Last edited by Kam11ru; 09-10-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Toggle Spoiler

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Prototype plat man well done. This is another one of those games that i heard was difficult to plat so very well done man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the [PROTOTYPE] plat man. I hear its fairly hard to do but I've never tried the game even though it does look good.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Very nice checklist you have there..can I ask what you use to be able to place your checklist in selections like that..for etc you can click on where you wanna go?

Retired...

I actually didn't realize you had a checklist. Looks very nice checklist!

F1 2011, Nice job. Are you ready for F1 2012 on Tuesday?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Very nice checklist you have there..can I ask what you use to be able to place your checklist in selections like that..for etc you can click on where you wanna go?
    Thanks. Pretty much whole checklist was made using some instructions from this guide - Manny's Guide to BBCode (and More) plus some creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I actually didn't realize you had a checklist. Looks very nice checklist!
    F1 2011, Nice job. Are you ready for F1 2012 on Tuesday?
    Thanks. As for F1 2012 I might pick it up later on, at the moment I'm waiting for AC3 and in the meantime I've got small backlog of games to play - Bulletstorm, SFxT, Sleeping Dogs (which I haven't even started yet)

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

lets pretend I aint the smartest person alive and cant tell which code I should be looking for in there...lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #18 - [Prototype 2]

As I mentioned after getting for [Prototype] I have played the sequel straightaway to complete the story. The trophies were literally a breeze - huge difference compared to the first game. That being said, now that I have completed both series - InFamous and [Prototype] I can give a final verdict... Which is still the same - Cole MacGrath anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    lets pretend I aint the smartest person alive and cant tell which code I should be looking for in there...lol
    Refer the the BBCode guide:
    Anchors and Anchorpoints - for moving between different sections i.e. from the navigation bar to a Platinums.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kam11ru View Post
    Platinum #18 - [Prototype 2]

As I mentioned after getting for [Prototype] I have played the sequel straightaway to complete the story. The trophies were literally a breeze - huge difference compared to the first game. That being said, now that I have completed both series - InFamous and [Prototype] I can give a final verdict... Which is still the same - Cole MacGrath anytime.

Refer the the BBCode guide:
    Anchors and Anchorpoints - for moving between different sections i.e. from the navigation bar to a Platinums.
    Congrats on the new platinum and thanx for the help.

PRO Member

Congrats on both Prototypes!

|
    |by Smashguy |

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Holy crap man, that did not take long at all. Congrats on the new plat man, well done. Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the Prototype 2 platinum man. It seems that they made it almost too easy compared to the first game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast