Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0

This is a discussion on All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Platinum #33 - Grand Theft Auto 5 Rockstar did it again. GTA again proves to be THE game when it ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #33 - Grand Theft Auto 5

Rockstar did it again. GTA again proves to be THE game when it comes to open world settings. It was well worth the wait, the game meets almost all expectations. The tricky concept of having 3 characters was executed really well. Storyline is just like any other GTA game - some love it some hate it. Personally I was fine with the whole story (Love Trevor ) but I do feel like there weren't enough heists. Specially since R* advertised GTA5 being full of them. Another bit I have small issue with are the endings...

SPOILER - if you haven't completed the SP, skip ahead.

Toggle Spoiler

Trophy wise it was much easier than expected. I haven't hunter trophies or achievements for GTA4 so I can't compare the two. But it did feel rather easy, which is good. It allowed to focus on the game rather than on the trophy requirements.
    Online had a rough start. But now that everything is set it is a fun thing. But I'm still waiting for the heists though.
    GTA5 is a must, even if you are not a fan of the series, it is worth just trying it out. Knowing R*, they will deliver a nice DLC somewhere down the road (preferably for SP).

Well that I think concludes my platinum hunting on PS3, it's been over 3 years of steady hunting. Not really giving up on PS3 by any means. My blur-ray has completely failed so I would have to replace it before buying any disc games. Don't have that much money at the moment so that means no real plans to buy any new titles (AAA or not). But who knows, I might get something small digitally. There are some bits I'd like to clean up (possible extra Platinum from SFxT, but it's really tricky and some leftover PSN games) but I don't think I will look for new games right now.
    I'm still keeping my trusty Slim, since I'm looking forward to any GTA5 DLC.
    I'm planning to buy PS4 somewhere around March/April, that is if I can find a full time job - I will begin my Platinum-adventure once again on the new system. There is already quite a list for me to buy in the future, at least 6 games within the first few weeks of getting the console.
    Last edited by Kam11ru; 12-01-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting GTA V mate, way to go out with a bang

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #34 - Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Who would've thought, I'm back on PS3 (after 11 months). I was planning to get Black Flag for PS4 but since I'm not getting the new console just yet I got it now.

Anyway... AC4... I'm not entirely sold on the whole pirate theme, that said it was done quite well here. Edward is likable character and same can be said of the support characters. (Thatch - awesome portrayal)
    Story in general is nicely done - Ubisoft manages to do it every time, lets hope it continues.

Multiplayer - no comment... I'm really happy that Rogue will not include it.

Trophy-wise - the usual AC-level of difficulty with some tricky ones (Social Events, I'm looking at you) but in general not bad.

Next...

As Rogue won't be on PS4 I will be getting it for my current console. Depending on the difficulty of trophies and my free time I might close 2014 on two platinums only.

I have slightly redesigned my Checklist (simplified it). In the coming days I might create some more banners for it but at the moment I'll leave it as it is.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kam11ru View Post
    Anyway... AC4... I'm not entirely sold on the whole pirate theme, that said it was done quite well here.
    Trophy-wise - the usual AC-level of difficulty with some tricky ones (Social Events, I'm looking at you) but in general not bad.
    Yeah I wasn't sure about AC: Pirates either. Turned out alright though. The Sage was bad ass.

Congratulations on the platinum trophy. What do you think about playing as a Templar in Rogue?

edit: now that I think about it.. I just remembered the Adewale DLC for AC4 was really good. You should check it out if you get the chance.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the AC IV Plat

Platinum Procrastinator

Welcome back to your PS3 and congrats on the ACIV plat. I haven't played any of the them even though I own them all except for ACIV. Which one is your favorite if you don't mind me asking?
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Yeah I wasn't sure about AC: Pirates either. Turned out alright though. The Sage was bad ass.
    Congratulations on the platinum trophy. What do you think about playing as a Templar in Rogue?
    edit: now that I think about it.. I just remembered the Adewale DLC for AC4 was really good. You should check it out if you get the chance.
    Playing as Templars will be interesting, I remember at the begining of AC3 where we got to control Haytham for a bit I was kinda surprised. As for AC4, I have completed Freedom Cry, shame that there was no mention of old characters, it would be a nice touch - after all it was about 15 years later.

On a side note, I sort of forgot to mention... If anyone is curious about events straight after the game I recommend reading the Black Flag novel - it gives a lot of background info about events before and after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the AC IV Plat
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Welcome back to your PS3 and congrats on the ACIV plat. I haven't played any of the them even though I own them all except for ACIV. Which one is your favorite if you don't mind me asking?
    If you're asking about favorite among AC games then I have to say Revelations. Mainly because of the story, we got a nice conclusion to Altair-Ezio saga.
    AC Rogue is meant to do the same for Kenway storyline so I'm curious how will they wrap up the story.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345