Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0

This is a discussion on All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0 within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Most recent update of the Checklist: 3rd of March Current gaming theme song: Favored Nations - The Setup (Grand Theft ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

All the fun, none of the bull....Kam11ru's Checklist...v2.0

Most recent update of the Checklist:
    3rd of March

Current gaming theme song:

Favored Nations - The Setup (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Previous gaming tracks:

Jon and Daniel Licht - Honor for All (Dishonored)

Photek feat. Linche - Sleepwalking (Sleeping Dogs)

The Black Heart Procession - Fade Away (inFamous 2)

Lorne Balfe - What Came Before (Assassin's Creed 3)

Michael McCann - Icarus - Main Theme (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes (Need for Speed: Most Wanted)

Little Richard - Long Tall Sally (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon / Predator (1987))

[top]

My name is Kamil. Originally I came from Poland but because of various reasons (too boring to mention them here) I moved to UK. I was born in 1991, so I'm not a complete youngster but not really an adult, at least I don't feel like one. I am a recent graduate of Multimedia Technology BSs(Hons) hoping to work in 3D visualizations area -> Autodesk Maya stuff.
    My other interests apart from obvious gaming include some general stuff like music, TV and cinema, a good book from time to time etc. For about 5 years now I have been little bit into Anime/Manga, this is partially thanks to the fact that one of my hobbies is Japanology.
    That particular hobby also gave me idea for my PSN ID: My real name translated into Japanese is Kamiiru and since someone is already using that one on both Xbox/PS3 I simply swapped ii to 11; that's how Kam11ru was made. Well, that's enough about boring stuff, onto the main subject, please...

[top]

I am defenitely not a trophy whore (more like trophy-connoisseur), I tend to buy only games that are of interest to me in itself not trophy-wise. I don't rent games, but I will trade the game back if I'll get a decent offer for it. Games that I play, I try to complete as much as I can, if doable - even Platinum it. In case that a particular Platinum in out of reach, I will try at least to get as many trophies as possible, a clean up one might say. More on that in the appropriate section.Types of games I like: beat'em ups (Tekken, SF series), open world/sandbox (GTA series, AC series), a bit of racing games from time to time. I don't mind a good RPG as well. The least favourite of the most common genres is FPS, but I do have my favorite games from this category as well, like Painkiller.

[top]

2010 - 4

Toggle Spoiler

2011 - 7

Toggle Spoiler

2012 - 11

Toggle Spoiler

2013 - 11

Toggle Spoiler

[top]

This list includes games that I did not obtain Platinum for and it is very unlikely that I will - I have pretty much given up on .

Super Street Fighter 4, WipEout HD, Mortal Kombat

[top]

As of 30th of November - the time I got platinum for GTA5, this quite possibly concludes my platinum gathering on PS3.
    My plan is to wait until March/April time and buy PS4 and begin the adventure of platinums again on a new system. But I'm still keeping my trusty Slim.

Definite plans for games: Watch Dog(e)s, Assassin's Creed 4, Drive Club, inFamous: Second Son, Cyberpunk 2077,The Crew.

[top]

[top]Current Game

1st trophy | 1st Platinum | 500th trophy | 1000th trophy | Fastest Platinum

Toggle Spoiler

Kreative Corner
    A little showcase of some random examples of my work.

Toggle Spoiler

[top]

Special thanks to:
    Manny Calavera - for the awesome Guide to BBCode (and More).

Anyone that I have boosted with in so many games. Looking forward to playing with you guys on PS4!

Thank you for visiting my checklist, leave a comment, a suggestion, a good word, anything.
    Last edited by Kam11ru; 03-03-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, second version of my checklist is up and running. Like most of us, I've lost the first one in the reboot of the site and I didn't have any backups. That's why the new version is lacking the mini-review of each game that I have Platted. I might add them later but I have to write them up from scratch.

The next bigger update will be when I finally plat FF13...just few weapons left to upgrade. Hopefully I didn't forget any items, because it is already my second play-through (over 230hrs in total) and I am horribly bored with the game. For sure I won't be getting XIII-2, as much as story is interesting, I'm not THAT big of a fan...

Up the Irons!

Nice checklist/platinums!

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice checklist and platinums.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    Nice checklist and platinums.
    Quote Originally Posted by APriceless View Post
    Nice checklist/platinums!
    Thanks.

Well, as I said, the next major update was meant to happen after getting Platinum for FF13. I have finally gotten it! After two play-troughs, 240hrs in total I can put the game on the shelf.
    To anyone who haven't got FF13 and is interested in getting Plat for it - for your sake - keep a good list of all accessories/weapons, it is a lifesaver.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A little update of the checklist was needed as I have completed the Assassin's Creed Revelations.
    I am surprised at the level of difficulty of the Platinum - no boosting was needed. (mind you, I'm talking about the core trophies not DLC)

I am still in awe after completing the story in ACR... wow, just wow. Ubisoft is in a lot of trouble, the ending was very, very good and I expect AC3 to have even better finale; after all this will be the end of the series. Just a small tip to anyone who hasn't got the Embers movie - please watch it - it worth it. After following the Ezio's life since the beginning (literally) you owe it to yourself.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another Update of the checklist.

Skyrim completed - my 11th Platinum.
    As for the game, if it wasn't for the glitches/bugs/other problems I'd keep the game. Unfortunately the number of times I had to force-reset the console made me realize that I need to quickly get the Plat and trade in the game somehow.
    I liked playing it, the sheer size of the world is awesome, although there were moments when I noticed the graphics were very average. And I'm not really a person who checks out the graphics in the first moments of playing. Anyway, enjoyable game for sure but only total fans of genre/franchise or collectors will keep the game.

Next, I'll probably look into getting Infamous 2, as the other games from my to-buy list are still in production.
    I might go over my other games and do some cleaning up.
    Last edited by Kam11ru; 12-25-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another update to the checklist...

Platinum number 12 - inFamous 2

Since I've played the first game I wanted to find out how the story progresses in the sequel.
    I wasn't disappointed, but both endings were sad (a cliché, but it works) in some ways.
    Spoiler:select the text to read
    >In the good ending the fact that he sacrificed himself, Kuo and all the other conduits was really nice touch.
    In the bad ending it wasn't the fact that Cole became the Beast that was sad, it was the final scene with Zeke.
    <
    Game-play wise not much difference to the prequel apart from few tweaks. But they've got a good concept there so there no need for something else.
    Trophies again were pretty much a breeze, thanks to the UGC missions, getting all the shards was very easy.

Overall I really liked the game and I'd recommend it to anyone who played the first one.

Next stop, I'd love to finish F1 2011, I've got only 5 trophies left (online part).
    So if anyone's interested - I'm up for boosting.

Roo Commander

Nice checklist mate. Very nice plat collection.

Btw congrats on platting Infamous 2

Hack the Planet!!

The Kreative Corner is very sweet. You do great work. I really like the bottom one. Nice work on the CL too. Keep up the platinum hunt.

Regional Manager of War

Awesome checklist and very nice Assassins Creed banners to go with your nice platinum collection. Happy Hunting

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Very nice cl indeed mate,I too like the many AC banners and pics you have going on.Its a very nice layout and simple to navigate.You also have a great collection of plats to go with your great cl and congrats on your infamous 2 plat aswell my friend.Keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

The One and Only

I like your checklist. Good job.

I have to ask, how's Fallout: New Vegas? I started on Fallout 3 and I'm beginning to get interested in it's sequel.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    I like your checklist. Good job.

I have to ask, how's Fallout: New Vegas? I started on Fallout 3 and I'm beginning to get interested in it's sequel.

Definitely worth checking out. Personally I liked the F3 better (locations-wise) but Vegas is fun to play as well.
    I've only played the standard version with no DLC so if you get your hands on Ultimate Edition you'll have a good piece of gaming ahead of you.

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Nice list man! Keep up the good work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another small update to the checklist...

Platinum number 13 - F1 2011

I didn't think I would be able to get the Platinum for it. But surprisingly throughout the 6 months I was able to slowly get all the SP trophies and recently I managed to boost the online part. - big thanks to wakkalfc for help.

As for the game, I bought it since I am a fan of F1, I was really curious about the game and I enjoyed playing it (well with some exceptions - Monaco GP in rain without aids ).

An interesting fact is that the developers studio (Codemasters Birmingham) is like about 20 minutes drive from where I live.
    Few months ago I managed to play it few days before the general release at a gaming convention. --> F1 2011 at GAMEfest

Change is good

Wow I love this checklist, great work The banners are awesome as well.

Nope, nothing

Congratulations on the new platinum

And you have a really nice looking checklist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

For such a small update that sounds like a pretty sweet plat you got for #13.Congrats on getting it man after all your and others hard work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Congrats on your newest plat. Seems like it's a nice one to have!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast