Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

This is a discussion on ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Biography Mission Briefing My Platinum Lists My 100% PSN Completions List My Incompleting Missions List My Inactive Missions List My ...

PRO Trophy Hunter

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

My name is Abel aka ďScary ManĒ. After I born, Iím deaf and mute. At the schools, I learned how to sign languages from American/English Sign Languages. I hate math because it was hard to me. When I was high school student, and then I was the football player for defense and I joined the art club because my hobby was drawing and Iím skilled with graphic arts, photoshop, and drawings. I went to the college for learning the CADD [Computer Aided Drafting and Design] and my major was the architectural design. I graduated from the college and then now I work in full-time.

I love to watch the horror movies and I always collect the horror movies, I own about nearly 2,000 horror movies in my room, I canít tell you about my favorite horror movie and it is hard to choose my favorite movie.

I loved to play the video games since I was young, last time I own Super Nintendo, GameBoy, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Xbox, and PlayStation 2. But I sold all of these game systems away because I wanted to buy PSP. I liked to play PSP and I usually played Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Forces game series, it was best for carry to travel.

In 2009, I chose to buy PlayStation 3 and my first game was Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I had no interest with Xbox 360.

In 2010, I signed up in PlayStation Network because it was much fun for playing some online games. I traded my PSP and PSP games for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

In 2011, I became the trophy hunter. It didnít matter for me which I want be 100%-Platinum trophy hunter or platinum trophy hunter. I just made my own choose for try play games to complete 100% trophy progress and/or obtain the platinum trophy. During boosting an online game, I canít hear or talk in the microphone because Iím deaf and mute, I usually made my chatroom or joined their chatrooms during boosting the game.

In Spring 2013, I bought PlayStation Vita.

In Fall 2013, I bought PlayStation 4 when it was launched and I was first in the line up.

These PlayStation games are not just video games, they have the rarest trophies. The platinum trophies and 100% PSN completions are important than ďjust for funĒ. Remember, Iím not just video game player, Iím truly trophy hunter for hunting trophies from every game. If I have any trouble with any online games which I unable to earn the online trophies, I will assemble any trophy hunters as trophy boosters from every country that who need the online trophies to boosting. I donít trust any random players because they donít care about trophy boosting and they are hostile gamers like the wasteland bandits.

Mission Objectives:
    -Verify the platinum trophy
    -Complete 100% non-platinum PSN games
    -Complete DLCs
    -Eliminate enemy random players

I would make my own platinum list for sort of the game titles but I know most members and trophy hunters want to know about my milestones like 1st platinum trophy, 30th platinum trophy, and everything from the milestones. Well, I added the numbers for my platinums in each of my accomplished missions for my milestones.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 100%
    -Campaign:
    I just played this without knowing what happened from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I didnít understand why Gen. Shepard turned on Roach and Ghost. After that, I hate to attack the Americans as betrayed my own countrymen, some missions remind me of some movies that they were same plotting like the Rock movie and other action war movies.

-Multiplayer:
    It made me addicting to that game for just fun, it was much fun in the multiplayer but now it made me frustrated when the stupid hackers hacked everything in the multiplayer like glitches, invincible and hacked prestige. Sometime the hackers asked me if I give them my email and password for hacking my prestige but I refused. I donít trust any hackers. I never give anyone my email and password.

-Spec Ops:
    It was much fun but some trophies are hard. I hate the juggernauts, I heard about they were freaking cyborgs, thatís bulls***. My former PSN friend helped me out to get three-stars on some hard missions. After I got all of three-stars from each of the missions as I earned
    Stars 69, I earned Is That All You Got?

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I heard about this gameplay was similar as God of War game series but I never had to play any God of War game series before, the story made me very interesting about everything like the seven sins. I like that game.

-Dark Forest:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 0%
    RATING: STANDBY
    I haven't purchased this yet.

-Trials of St. Lucia:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    It was amazing, the Vietnam missions felt like Platoon movie. Every single player trophy was fantastic but some of these trophies were hard, not very hard.

-Multiplayer:
    It was horrific because of connection interruption, host migration, and bad accuracy from a lot of the weapons. Iím tired of many gamers kept to send friend requests to me because they want me as best gamer. I denied all of their friend requests.

-Zombies:
    I hate that stupid zombie game, I tried to earn some zombie trophies like
    See me, Stab me and Heal me and Sacrificial Lamb, my PSN friends helped me out to earn both of these zombie trophies and then now I earned Platinum. I really disliked this mode and I didn't want ever to play this anymore.

-First Strike:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 40%
    I need boost for
    Space Race.

.-Escalation:
    I tried to earn any trophies but that game is extremely hard.

-Annihilation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 16%
    I earned only one
    Zomb Disposal. I will working on this for later.

-Rezurrection:
    I didn't understand how I died when I got teleport from Earth.

I played Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and Resident Evil 4 then now this. This was the best Resident Evil game than other game series. I loved it in way about partnership and upgrade weapons, these weapons could help me to beat every creature including boss. I beat the game with Professional difficulty by myself without any help or boosting. It seemed easy to me. I tried to find all of the treasures for Obtain all treasures in the game but I didn't know about Wesker had the jewel drop after I battled against Wesker and Jill and I shot him with my magnum.

-Versus:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    The Versus mode was dead because they didnít play this anymore mostly, I downloaded Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition in my two PS3s for self-boosting, I brought two of my PSN friends to help me to earn some versus team trophies. I completed 100% trophy progress on the Versus mode.

-Lost in Nightmares:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 66%
    My trophy boosting partner and I were boosted on this DLC, we were doing it for Professional difficulty, it was harder than easy because the monsters with scythes in the colored maze that we fell in. After we defeated Wesker, we got S rank. He did got all of these DLC trophies but I didnít.

-Escape Despite:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 16%
    Same trophy booster that we boosted on Lost in Nightmare, he also earned more trophies but I didnít earn some of the trophies. After he earned the DLC trophies and now he quitted. I went like, ďOh, whatever. What a lazy gamer.Ē I will still working on both of these DLCs later.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I watched Dead Space: Downfall movie, this was best horror survival game, I liked it in a way about life points and weapons upgrading, it feels like Alien Breed game series but it is not exactly gameplay. Epic Tier Engineer 3 was hard.

This is my first MMO [Massive Multiplayer Online] to play, it was much fun than Battlefield and Call of Duty game series, last time I assisted some of my former friends and joined some clan members that they invited me but they kept let me down for losing the matches more than winning, I deleted them from my friends list and quitted from their patience clans. My purpose was I work for myself and try earning every trophy including DLC trophies without any help. Sometimes the random players kicked me out of the game for no reason, but I didnít care and they acted like the kids, I was better than those rude random players.

-Interdiction:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I tried to complete 100% trophy progress
    , Road Runner was so hard, I separated from the squads, I hid myself for capture every control if thereís not much enemies near the control points. I captured them by myself. After the match, I finally earned that trophy.

-Escalation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    After I got 57 of the medals, I joined this DLC's match for trying to earn Bring ĎEm On and this was last of the DLC trophies to complete 100% DLC trophy progress. Every time the matches end, I failed twice to attempt for earning that trophy. I talked myself, ďOk, I never give up. I can do it.Ē I joined that match again and I was camped to snipe the enemies. After that match ended, I finally earned that trophy and it triggered to earn Eager Beaver and then now I earned Massive Action Gamer. I felt very happy for that.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I believed it was easiest racing game. I hated Crowed Karter! because it always had lost control on the race. I earned Trophy Collector! from this game in the night after I purchased it in the morning.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I bought this game with GOTY [Game of the Year], it was great and much fun. I chose Roland with soldier-type for my main character. I worked for myself for every mission including the final boss. Sometimes my PSN friend wanted for join me for play some missions and gave me some strong weapons. We were boosted for some versus and co-op trophies.

-Zombie Island of Dr. Ned:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    It was best killing zombie game than Call of Duty: Black Ops. After i defeated monstrous Dr. Ned, I didnít know about Braaaaaaaaaaaaains! in my trophy list and I was surprised about TK came back from the dead, it took me a lot of hours to gather the brains from the enemies that I shot their heads.

-Max Moxxiís Underdome Riot:
    RATING:

I hated these tournaments and It took me many hours for complete each of the tournaments.

-The Secret Armory of the General Knoxx:
    RATING:

it has updated for level up 50 to 61. This was tough for against the assassin ninjas and Crawmerax the Invincible, I beat them by myself and no help. During battle against Crawmerax, I leveled up 40 as earned Ding! Sleepless and then I earned Borderland Defender.

-Claptrap's New Robot Revolution:
    RATING:

When I looked Steele, Zed, and Gen. Knoxx, they wore the brain jars on their heads, it reminded me of Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls TV show, I tried to complete 100% trophy progress because I hated to collect some stuffs like What a party!. Now I collected all of these stupid stuffs until that trophy popped up, now I completed 100% trophy progress.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I bought this game with GOTY, it was best RPG game that I played. I chose the good karma because I didnít like be a bad guy in real life as bad karma. I know some trophies require by choose bad karma and bad side. Each of the missions, I decided to help everybody for good, freeing the slaves, and prevent the invasion. I always brought my sniper rifle as my favorite weapon for camping to snipe the bandits and Enclaves. I hate the Deathclaws, they were tougher creatures. I joined the Brotherhood clans against Enclaves and refuse to use the virus that President gave me. Vault-Tec C.E.O. was hard to find all of the bobbleheads, I missed two of them in the Vault and the Enclavesí bunker that I unable to enter back. I started over the game three times for getting all of the bobbleheads and earned Platinum Trophy after I completed all of the DLCs.

-Operation Anchorage:

RATING:
    It felt like the world war. After end of this final mission, they tried to mugging me and then I eliminated all of them and looted the armors, including stealth suit and best weapons.

-The Pitt:
    RATING:

I hate that when I became the slave and gladiator. Before the end, I wonít kidnap the baby and I believe the doctor has advanced experiences for medical and then I confronted with him that he tried to force me to kidnap the baby.

-Broken Steel:
    RATING:

I believed this was the final mission for against the Enclaves and decided to destroy the Enclaveís AFB platform.

-Point Lookout:

RATING:

During the final mission, it was extremely choice to join the doctor and the talking brain, before the final mission ends, I decided to kill both because I didnít trust both and I think they were too crazy for taking over the world.

-Mothership Zeta:

RATING:

I freed every prisoner and then fought to against the aliens. I hated it when I couldnít find some Alien Captive Recordings for Alien Archivist. I started over once to collecting all of the recordings.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I chose the Hero and not hard difficulty first, I liked about upgrade Cole's powers. After I completed the game with Hero, I chose Infamous and set hard difficulty, it was just only way to attack the civilians if they get in my way and collect all of the shards. When I completed the game with Infamous and hard difficulty, I was very tired to pressed his sensor for find the shards for Rockhound, I kept to press it like million times.

I havenít played Tekken 4 and Tekken 5 yet, but I didnít care about the story and I just focused on its trophies. Gallery Completionist was glitched because each of the charactersí ending movies popped up by itself and I unlocked charactersí prologues and then I quit without a fight. I had the last trophy for Machine Crusher, I really hated that stupid machine and it was hard. My 15th attempt, I finally defeated the machine with Kazuya and then I earned Tekken Fanatic.

That game was very interesting than Fallout 3, I liked about upgrade mods on every armor and weapon. I was surprised about there were a lot of different factions like NCR, Legions, and Brotherhood. I decided to be good guy for cease the war, treaty the peace, free the slaves, and eliminate anyone who threat. When I played it as my first time and I set Hardcore difficulty and I better kept my eye on my health for sleeping and hydrating so important. After I defeated against Benny and obtained the platinum chip, first I joined with Yes Man and his security robots to begin to fight against the Legions as final battle. Finally, I earned Hardcore. After that, I earned every of the trophies like join the different factions, collect the bobbleheads, and everything in the base game. I hated one of these trophies for collecting the Star caps that it was for earned The Legend of the Star. When I completed all of the DLCs, then I joined with the House against the Legions as final battle and then now I earned Platinum Trophy.

-Dead Money:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    That was insane and this was like death game as Saw movies and I freed the prisoners. I killed Father Elijah as my revenge for put me to his death game.

-Honest Hearts:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I decided to battle against White Legs, if I evacuate Daniel and his people and White Legs might keep following to us. I just wanted to extinct White Legs and then White Legs won't be exist on that place.

-Old World Blues:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    After I defeated the giant Robo-Scorpion and confronted Dr. Mobeus at the Forbidden Zone, I went to their base and I noticed the lights turned red and they looked like they try intimate to me. I talked them down to calm without fighting. I took my brain back, I saw some of my organs in the tubes like heart and spine, I wonít take my original organs back because new organs could be useful for me to against poisonous creatures and carry more stuffs for next missions whichever I need to earn the trophies.

-Lonesome Road:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I bet that was final mission, after I defeated the boss who tried to launch the nuclear, I decided to abort the missile and I wonít use it against anybody like NCR and Legions. I canít allow the missiles to destruct on this world. ED-E sacrificed itself to stop the launch.

-Gun Runners' Arsenal:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I liked these challenges and unique weapons, but one of these trophies is more hard than other trophies
    , Pros Only, I had one more three-star challenge left to complete, I went to the quarry where the Deathclaws breed and then extinct them including their parents.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    After I earned its platinum trophy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and I found out what happened from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, every mission was almost same as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 but not really exactly and they were more advanced objectives than both. My favorite attachment was hybrid scope, it was great useful to snipe them out so far. That was sad about Soap got killed in action and Price found out about Yuri was former accomplice of Markrov and Yuri told Price about everything from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. At last, I finally assassinated Makrov as my revenge.

-Multiplayer:
    It was better than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 because Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer has been hacked, it was fun. A lot of players tried add me for they need me for best gamer but I denied their friend requests. I didnít want to add too much players on my friend list.

-Spec Ops:
    It was more tougher than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 spec ops. I survived 20 waves on each of their maps without any help at Spec Ops survival. Spec Ops missions were harder and ridiculous than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, my PSN friend and I were boosting on
    50/50 and then earned All In. I assisted with some random players on public spec ops to complete Veteran difficulty. After I earned its platnum trophy that game and sold it, now I bought it back because I wanted to try make 100% trophy progress for DLCs, I helped neospoon for boosting on some non-DLC Spec Ops missions, we completed 3 missions and we failed a lot of missions which he hasnít complete these missions, I sent someone to assist neospoon because I didnít have a headset. I know the headset was important for hard spec ops missions.

-Black Ice and Negotiator:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 20%
    Negotiator mission was totally bull**** because I tried to stop the executers before they execute the hostages and then they executed them from nowhere.

-Iron Clad and Kill Switch:

-Arctic Recon:

-Vertigo:

-Special Delivery and Light 'Em Up:

It was another MMO and it was much fun but earning the trophies required a membership. I worked alone for myself for every mission until I reached Lv. 30 for my 6 different characters whichever the base game trophies require. I chose the melee and brawling weapons for all of my hero and villain characters, you know, a hero never uses any guns and the bad guys always bring guns to commit any crimes.

-Fight for the Light:
    I tried to earn every DLC trophy but they are extremely impossible to complete the missions. It takes me months or so to upgrade my weapons, armors, powers, and combat ratings for all of the DLC trophies. I hate to waste my money to pay membership for stay active. I decided to abort for every DLC.

-Lightning Strikes:
    Same as I described from Fight for the Light.

-Battle for Earth:

-The Last Laugh:

-Hand of Fate:

-Home Turf:

-Origin Crisis:

-Sons of Trigon:

-War of the Light Part I:

After I beat Warrior Orochi and Warrior Orochi 2 games from PS2, I was surprised about the hydra in that game and it was bigger than I thought. Every of the missions including alternate missions seemed very easy to me, it was important to upgrade their weapons for everything. My PSN friend helped me out for co-op on one of the missions, after that, I earned Joining Hands and Master of Battle same times. When I changed Chaos difficulty for all of the missions, I didnít need any help, during play the mission, I always avoided from the enemy troops and straight to defeat the boss(s) for end the missions. Musou Dilettante was bit little hard, some rare items require one of any required characters in my squad and then killed 1,500 enemy troops to unlock the rare item on the mission with hard or chaos difficulty.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    This was easiest game that I ever played and I didnít care about her drama and true love story.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    This was a moderate detective game that I played as my first time. Sometime I made several mistakes for a failed interview with people involved the crime cases. I bought the strategy guide book for that game, it could help me to correct answers, obtain the golden reels, and everything for its trophies. Auto Fanatic was very extremely hard for finding the cars. After I completed the cases and earned all of the DLC trophies, I was looking to find all of the golden reels for Hollywoodland and then now I earned Platinum Trophy.

-A Slip of the Tongue:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    After I completed the case as first time attempt but I failed because I couldnít find the hard evidences like pink slips and prints. My second attempt, I succeed that case.

-The Naked City:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    It was not hard for earn any trophies.

-Nicholson Electroplating:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    At the beginning, I thought that explosive was a nuclear but it wasnít. It was just mixed fuel thing but I canít remember what it has called, sorry. My second attempt, I tried to earned last trophy,
    Bulletproof Windshield after I completed that case as first time, it was succeed.

-Reefer Madness:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I believed it was selling illegal drug, I started over that case twice because of
    High Flyer and Forcible Rear Entry.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I havenít started Mass Effect yet because of that game didnít have trophies until after Mass Effect 3 released. I decided to be good guy for whole game, I hate be bad guy because it would make me into bad guy in my real life. It was like Infamous and Fallout game series for good and evil karmas. I fell in love with Miranda for Paramour. I tried to max my paragon because of Zaeed that I helped to get his own revenge from The Price of Revenge DLC and I needed him to be my squad mate for Insane difficulty. After I got all of the trophies including DLC trophies, except one more trophy, No One Left Behind. I did gain the squadsí loyalties, but it was glitched and one of my squad mates were killed in action, I decided to select different squad mates for every of the objectives at the final mission. After that, I finally earned that trophy and then earned N7 Elite. I was ready for playing on Mass Effect 3. Before complete the final mission, Illusive Man wanted to control over on the Collectors and their Collector ship but I wonít allowed him to take over on that ship and I decided to blown the ship out.

-The Price of Revenge:
    TROPHY PROGRESS
    : 100%
    RATING:
    When Zaeed exploded the hazardous pipe, a worker called out for help, I tried to help as increase my paragon but Zaeed wanted me to after his former boss. It was hardest decision and I chose Zaeed and left the workers in the fire. Reason was I needed him for Insane difficulty and gained his loyalty.

-Arrival:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Before I went to the final mission, I went to there all alone as covert mission for rescue Dr. Amanda Kenson without my squads. After that, it was my first attempt when I got ambushed by the Collectors, I survived 5 waves and earned
    Last Stand.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    I couldnít begin on this campaign until I earned Mass Effect 2 game's platinum trophy first. I did same things for good karma as I decided this from Mass Effect 2 for every mission and contacted with everyone who need anything that it could increase my paragon. I still fell in love with Miranda for
    Paramour. Miranda needed my help for locate her sister and I accepted her help. I saved Kroganís world and I chose to save Krogons clan at the Reaper inscents' hive that where they scouted. During Quarians vs Geths war final mission, I halted Quariansí attack and Legion changed every Geth into our allies. At final battle at Earth, when I entered the Citadel, I shot Illusive Man before he shoot Colonel and then I went up to the core and the Child of Light explained me about choose three ways, I always choose to take control to the Reapers as paragon.

-Multiplayer:
    After I installed this game and then I firstly played multiplayer for earned a few multiplayer trophies except
    Unwavering. During playing the multiplayer, Cerberus factions reminded me of juggernauts from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game and Phantoms aka female cyborg ninjas were most dangerous enemies for instant kill when they get close up to the players.

-From Ashes:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Both of the trophies were very easy to me, add-on weapon with beam could help me for Insane difficulty to beat tough enemies and heavy-armored units.

-Leviatian:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    The workers and accomplices were brainwash by Leviatian in the glowing sized-globe, I learned their secrets about everything and I believe they tried protect themselves from Reaper invasion. After I completed this mission, I started over once again to tried for earn one more DLC trophy,
    Conspiracy Theorist. I finally completed 100% trophy progress of this.

-Omega:
    I havenít purchased this yet.

-Citadel:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    My PSN friends told me about this game was not good game, one of my PSN friends asked me, "Abel, why are you playing that crappy game?" I replied, "I just try to plat that game." All of the trophies were very easy to me and it was much fun. One of the trophies, Tough as Nails, I would choose Hard mode but it would waste my time to push forward to win the missions. I chose Online and no online players can play so much with me, I completed all of the missions with Online without against random players or boosting.

-Agents of Change:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    This was easiest as same as its base game trophies.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I was really not fan of WWE, I disliked every of the wrestlersí story modes. Most of the trophies were not really very hard to me but some story mode trophies were hard like HBK and Randy Orton.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I earned the platinum trophy and completed 100% trophy progress from Borderlands, I chose my main character, Zero because I interested about his stealth and sword dash abilities. I played alone to the story mode without boosting or cooperation. At the final mission, the Vault Warrior was very easy to be beaten by myself, I camped myself to snipe his weak points. After I beat the Vault Warrior, I punished Handsome Jack to die for his crimes and rescued Siren. My PSN friend, her PSN partner, and I went to challenged Terramorphous the Invincible and we finally beat it. It was impossible to beat Terramorphous with solo, it was not really easy like Crawmerax the Invincible from Borderlands. I checked some trophies of characters, it would take forever to grind their levels in the story mode then used their special abities, I made self-boosting for bring my characters like Maya, Axton, and Salvador on 2 offline players - cooperation and Zero was my main character for TVHM difficulty. Every mission I completed, the charactersí levels got level up and it was very quick, it was easy way than hard way for this. After I earned all of the trophies except Challenged Accepted, that trophy was tough but not really hard, it required only weapons, elements, and kill enemies with non-level-specific and two hidden challenges like shotgun and rocket launcher for Open Wide! and Splish Splash and then earned Borderland Defender Round Two.

-Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty:
    I purchased this but I haven't played yet.

-Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage:

-Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt:

-Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep:

[back to index]l

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I havenít seen The Walking Dead TV show before, every chapter I decided to be good guy and it was tough choices to deciding and everything like tell the truth or lie, protect the survivors, and kill or spare my enemiesí lives.

-400 Days:
    RATING:

After I earned the platinum trophy from that game, my first attempt was succeed for earn all of DLC trophies without miss the trophy.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I haven't played the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion game before but that game didn't have any trophies. This was best game I ever had to play and it was much fun. I liked the way about wield a sword for striking and a shield for blocking. Every dungen and cave that I entered, there was a lot of the bandits in there, I chose to stealth-kill on every bandit and bandit leader with my dagger or bow. When I battled with the giants, dragons, bandits, vampires, machines, and orcs, that felt like Lord of the Rings and Dragonheart movies. I never thought about the machines in this game, the machines didn't exist in the stone age. After I earned all of the trophies except Oblivion Walker, that trophy was almost glitched, if any Daedric characters don't exist in the places, I re-loaded the last checkpoint or entered the place again and they finally showed up. If I failed myself to obtain one of the Daedric Artifacts, I won't start over that game again. I saved my last save without use the auto-save after I obtained the Daedric Artifact, just in case, every time I overwrote my saved data when I obtained one of the Daedric Artifact.

To be good guy:
    -Joined the Imperial Army and eliminate the Stormcloaks
    -Joined the Circle (alias the Werewolves)
    -Joined the College of Winterhold
    -Defeated Alduin (alias black inferno dragon)

To be bad guy:
    -Joined the Stormcloaks
    -Joined the Thieves Guild
    -Joined the Dark Brotherhood
    -Acquired all of Daedric Artifacts

-Dawnguard:
    I havenít purchased this yet.

-Hearthfire:

-Dragonborn:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I havenít played Counter Strike game with PC version before. It was bit little of fun to play this game. Some trophies were hard like Rampage! and Bunny Hunt. A lot of trophies were easy. After I earned all of the trophies except Rampage!, every time I killed my enemy and then I hid myself for stay alive, when enemy passed me closely, I sneak-attacked him until I got gold knife to win the game. After I won the game without dying, I finally earned CS:GO Platinum Trophy, it took me one day to earned that platinum trophy after I began to play since the morning.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Call of Duty: Black Ops, this game was better than Call of Duty: Black Ops and I can change any weapons and grenades in my own loadout for any campaign missions. Also this campaign was like you can change the past to alternate the future but more important is the trophies and challenges. Every time I spared Ramonís life at the final mission, he wanted me to shoot him as my revenge but I believe he would want to show everybody about the assassination in the world and he failed himself for his own cyber attack missions. Strike missions were like Conquer & Command in the tactical view. After I earned all of Campaign and Strike mission trophies, one of the tough trophies,
    Giant Accomplishment, it was ridiculous and I really hated it. Now I earned that trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    I was speechless about the multiplayer had the trophies like Prestige and I won the League Play games myself without a boosting.

-Zombies:
    It was more disappointment zombie game that Iíve ever play and it was more extreme than Call of Duty: Black Ops. I got all of trophies except
    You Have No Power Over Me and Tower of Babble by myself without boosting. After that, I boosted with three trophy boosters for Tower of Babble, when one of these boosters acquired the EMP grenades and I went to the town to withdraw my money to opened the door and turn the power on and then turned it off, I went to the tower and waiting for the boosters came to us. After the electric zombie got beamed up to the tower, I volunteered myself for distracting the last zombie and I was best zombie-distracted person, other three boosters placed their turbines on the flicking lamps, now we earned Tower of Babble and then I finally earned Platinum. One of the boosters told me that I was really good with distracting last zombie as professional.

-Revolution:
    I donít purchase this and other DLCs yet but I bet they are hard as same as Call of Duty: Black Ops. I donít know if I can purchase or call it off for abort mission.

-Uprising:
    Same as I described from Revolution.

-Vengeance:
    Same as I described from Revolution.

-Apocalypse:
    Same as I described from
    Revolution.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Infamous, I did same good and evil karma things like Infamous, I also set hard difficulty for evil karma. This game had new addition missions for user-generated missions but some are hard and I didnít like the user-generated missions.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    This game was really great for use stealth and strength modes in the gameplay. After I earned all of the trophies except Delta difficulty trophies, I started over the game with Delta difficulty for earn Cool In A Crysis, I decided to the covert missions and avoid the engaging any enemies including heavy-armed units, sometimes I used be the camper to snipe them out.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I beat Mercenaries and Mercenaries 2: World in Flames with PS2 versions, that game with PS2 version was very horrible. I also beat this game without earning any trophies before updated. I tried to connect EA server for online money and co-op trophies but it froze and I was not good mood with that. My second attempt for start over because my last game didnít unlocked any trophies after I beat the game and I did earn most of the trophies except online trophies. When I bought new PS3 with slider and 500 GB, it did work for connected EA server in it, I boosted with one trophy booster for earning the co-op trophies. During the Allies Nation vs Chinese battle, I decided to join the A.N. and obtained the nuclear bunker buster. Aces High was tough trophy because all of the High Values Targets must be captured alive. I captured all of them without boosting. After I earned World in Flames from this game, one new gamer asked me if I can boost with him for co-op trophies, I told him that I already got the platinum from that game. He replied, ďI tried to find anybody but no one play that game, just you. Please help me to get the co-op trophies.Ē I didnít want to ignore him and I decided to help him out and co-op trophies wonít take so long. He felt happy for got all of co-op trophies and thanked me.

-Campaign:
    I was waiting for this game came out since about over 3 years ago, now it finally came out after I preordered it with Ripleyís weapon DLC. During playing story mode, I thought this game supposed to have great graphic and gameplay but it had worse for accuracy, graphics, and gameplay. Its graphics looked like PlayStationís original graphic version. After I beat the game, the story mode was very interesting and I understood what happened between of Aliens and Alien 3 movies. When I set Ultimate Badass difficulty, it was impossible to beat that game with solo. I sent the boosting request for boost that game and then I had 2 boosters to boost. During the final chapter, I told them, "Both of you go pull the levers and Iíll distract that bitch." I volunteered myself for distract the Alien Queen. After we pushed the Queen out from the ship, we finally beat that game with Ultimate Badass difficulty.

-Multiplayer:
    We boosted for the challenges from Distinguished Service Medal and some challenges were bit little hard. We completed the challenges and then earned that trophy. Next day, I had one more trophy left, I Love the Corps!. I tried to gain my rank from a campaign or multiplayer but it would take forever. I went to the multiplayer for Pregnant & Egg match and I was all alone to captured and destroyed the eggs and it gained my rank quickly than any modes and then I earned Platinum Trophy.

-Stasis Interrupted:
    RATING:

When it got updated, I believed this prequel in after Aliens and before end of Alien 3. I had only one booster for boost in co-op missions with Ultimate Badass difficulty and we finally beat the game. I earned all of the trophies except one trophy, It's the Only Way to Be Sure. I went to the lab where it held the eggs and chestbusters and then I destroyed all of them in the separate labs. Now I completed this progress as 100%.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I haven't played Just Cause game before. Its gameplay role was like Mercenaries 2: World in Flames but not exactly because of the parachute, destroy the military bases and structures to reduce the military territories, and purchase better vehicles than Mercenaries 2. Firstly, after I beat this game, I earned all of the trophies, except trophies with difficulties. I set higher difficulty to beat the game and then now I beat the game with that difficulty and other trophies with difficulties popped up same times and I finally earned Winner Takes All.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    Most of the chapters were like L.A. Noire for investigating the cases but this game had kidnapping and child murder cases. My first attempt to beat the game and I failed to kept the characters alive and unable locate the kid. Every time I started over to earn a lot of trophies in different ways like let him alive or left him to die. After that, I had one more trophy left, Kamikaze. That trophy was seriously annoying for motion controller to move right way, you know, I finally earned that trophy and then now I earned HEAVY RAINô Master.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Arcade Mode:
    It was much fun, all of the single player trophies were very easy.

-Multiplayer:
    I made self-boosting on the multiplayer for earn every multiplayer trophy except
    Triple Kill!. I chose Raiden to battle against the random players and I beat them with Raidenís super and earned Triple Kill!.

-Fearless:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    This was easiest and had only one trophy, it required Nariko for use her Lv. 3 super on Fearless stage.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Arcade Mode:
    After I cross-bought this game with PS3 and PS Vita versions, unfortunately, this game couldnít be cross-play because these trophies unable to be auto-earn trophies that I already earned them from its PS3 version. After I earned every arcade mode trophy except
    Helghast Commander. PS3 version has same trophy that I had one more trophy left like that trophy, when I activated PS3 and PS Vita on and then I beat the boss same time and then that same trophies popped up and now I earned their platinum trophies, All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything as Double-Plat and 100%-Plat. That platinum trophy was my first PS Vita platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    I couldnít self-boosting on this multiplayer because I donít own 2 PS Vita, this was hard than PS3 version. I boosted with one booster for only one trophy,
    Friendly Competition. I beat the random players for multiplayer trophies without boosting. My third attempt for Triple Kill!, I chose Raiden like PS3 version that I played, I stayed away from the random players and waited for they get together to fight each other and I went to ambush them by using Raidenís super to kill 3 players. I teamed up with one random player for team battle to against two random players and I beat them without dying and then This is Living! popped up. When that trophy popped up, it almost gave me heart attack and I was extremely relief.

-Fearless:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version.

This was like Mass Effect and Infamous for choose to be good or evil because of its trophies, it was hard decision to save the innocent people or leave them to die. One of the chapters that I napalmed the Americans with the mortar, after that, I was shocked about the unarmed civilians got napalmed too. The soldiers called me a murderer. I didnít know about those civilians were in under there. When one of my allies got killed by the riots hanged him, it made me raging to shoot them as my revenge and earned A Line, Crossed. The final chapter, my last ally got killed and I escaped, his army let me enter his penthouse without a fight. When Konrad was in my mind, he and I were reflecting on the mirror, he aimed to me with gun, I decided to shot him and broke the mirror same time. After that, I didnít know about his corpse still sat on the chair and died a long time ago. I thought like, ďAm I crazy?Ē but I wasnít. During the epilogue, the Americans arrived at outside that I sit. I firstly decided to surrender myself because I didnít want attack the Americans again and earned The Road Back. After that epilogue and I started over once then I shot them for The Road To Glory. When I earned all of the trophies except MFWIC, I did same thing in way that I firstly attempted from the beginning and the attacking chopper was extremely annoying on Chapter 6. I never gave up and pushed forward hardly to finish that game with MFWIC difficulty and now I finally earned Legion of Merit.

This game was tougher because of covert, search & destroy, rescue, and assassinate missions to unlock HVTs with equal stars whichever they require least more 5 stars. I teamed-up with one random player for Less Me, More We and I beat my friendsí high scores for Friendly Rivalry without boosting.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    I was surprised about Rockstar chose Texas for this game. Well, Iím Texan lol. I decided to be the good guy and serve the justice; I hated challenges, mini-games, and everything whichever among hard trophies required. After I completed all of the DLC and base game multiplayer trophies, I worked on last trophy for
    Redeemed and then I earned Legend of the West.

-Multiplayer:
    It was much fun but Players vs Players free roam was annoying because they ruined my missions for gang hideouts and tried to earn some trophies with public free roam. I tried to posse with anyone for
    Posse Up! but I knew random players didnít care about trophies or boosting. When my boosters and I were trying to boost on the public matches for earn some trophies with public matches like The Quick and Everyone Else... and Go Team!, sometimes stupid random players came in to ruining our boosting session, we went to the public match with DLC and I hoped most of the random players donít have any DLCs. Now I finally earned these multiplayer trophies with public matches. Sometimes I self-boosted on a few trophies for rank up by killing, completing the challenges, and winning.

-Outlaws of the End:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Every co-op mission was easy but Advanced Co-Op missions with Gold medals were hard, one of the Advanced Co-Op missions, the River, During that mission, we boosted with 3 players to boost and I was last man stand at the final place and I destroyed the crates and enemies when my boosters got killed by enemies and now we got the Gold medal, I was lucky for stay alive as last man alive.

-Legends and Killers:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    We boosted and self-boosted on every trophy.

-Liars and Cheats:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace was taking long to earned when we boosted and self-boosted same time, I removed my dummy from that poker because it didnít need to win or earn any trophies.

-Undead Nightmare:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    -Campaign:
    That DLC was my favorite and it was like Zombieland movie. During save the town, some people needed ammo and I went in some building for get ammo. I rushed and dodged from the zombies like football. Some challenges were harder because I tried to locate chupacabra for kill and locate 4 of the rarest horses, they spawned on their random locations. Now I finally completed the challenges and earned
    Zed's Dead, Baby.

-Multiplayer:
    Kingpin was hard for kill 8 different players at Land Grab, we were posse up with trophy boosters and my dummy again and then boosted that trophy. After we earned that trophy, I didnít want to play the multiplayer again for this.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    I liked that game and when you die in this campaign, it wonít trigger failed or game over, you can change your own loadout and then respawn and keep push forward to complete the mission.

-Skirmish:
    This was my favorite. I beat every missions with Hard difficulty and one mission with Insane difficulty without boosting.

-Multiplayer:
    Ranked was seriously dead and not much players play. I decided to boost with 2 boosters and also self-boosted on this multiplayer. We would play in a private match but badges and feats require ranked matches. After they got all of trophies, I was waiting for they came back to help me to get some trophies which they require the ranked matches, I decided go to the ranked match alone or boosting, there were some players play in the ranked match and I saw some random players in there and then I would go to attack them but I noticed they did kill each others for their turns, they werenít acting like random players. I sent message to one of those players, "Are y'all boosting?" then he replied, "Yes." I replied, "Oh, okay, don't mind me, I am boosting too. I just need rank up Lv. 50. I will leave you and your boosters alone for don't need shoot you and others and I'm gonna find another spot for my own spot to level up Lv. 50." I was self-boosted on same place with my dummy. After match, I finally earned
    Top Brass then earned Corona Obsidionalis. I sent message to him, "I got trophy. Thx and see u later." then he replied, "Cool, no problem." I was surprised about I met some boosters.

After I earned the platinum trophy of Resident Evil 5, the gameplay, refill health and stamina, and change weapons were almost horrible in this game but I like 4 charactersí sequel campaigns. Some chapters that Ada involved, I thought Ada is a villainous but she wasnít. I found out in Adaís campaign about Carla is impersonated Ada. I beat all of the charactersí campaigns with Professional difficulty without boosting and my non-player partners have infinite health, it was a great idea for keeping the first aid sprays and green herbs for my own if my health gets critically low. After I completed DLCs and earned the base game trophies except Mad Skillz, Mad Skillz was taking longer to earn that trophy, I read the trophy guide for this trophy but that trophy guide was not right because I tried to complete Chrisí 5th chapter but it didnít went well and wasted my time. I made my own choice to select Chrisí 2nd chapter and I equipped my skills with infinite grenade launcher ammo, increase grenade launcher damage, and rare item drops, I defeated them easily with grenade launcher then they dropped the items with 2000 thru 4000 skill points,. I kept going to start over that same chapter until I got enough skill points to pay to max of my skills' levels and now I earned RESIDENT EVIL 6 Platinum Trophy.

-Onslaught:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I self-boosted this mode and it was easy.

-Survivors:

RATING:
    I self-boosted this mode but one of my PSN friends helped me out for
    Team Effort.

-Predator:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I self-boosted this mode and it was very easy.

-Siege:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I self-boosted this mode and
    Everyone Dies was taking longer cuz I killed 100 players-agent players and it was slow than killed 100 player-controlled creatures.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    This game was almost same as Grand Theft Auto gameplay role but this one was better than Grand Theft Auto game series because of jumping on the car for hijack, slow-motion gunfight, and fighting. After I completed DLCs and earned all of the trophies except Pure Gold and Ultimate Fighter, I tried to complete every challenges with gold but cockfight and some hard challenges took forever and Ultimate Fighter is maxed Triad and I tried to maxed this from every missions but it didnít work , I bought Zodiac Tournament Pack DLC and I believed this DLC didnít have any DLC trophies and it could help me to complete challenges and maxed Triad upgrades and then now I earned Hong Kong Legend.

-Nightmare in North Point:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    This was like zombie but it was not, it was just an evil spirit, Smiley Cat who controlled the city and brainwashed people into the possessed demons and also brought Dogeyes, Ponytail, and Ratface back. All of its trophies were easy.

-Year of the Snake:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    This case was explosive terrorist attack, it wasnít just any terrorists, it was the cultists. After I completed the game, it was bit little medium difficulty because of
    Hong Kongís Finest but I completed this DLC as 100% trophy progress.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    This game was good for infinite ammo in the pistol and able to carry two primary weapons. After I beat the campaign and then I started over once on the campaign and set it on hard difficulty and that difficulty was very easy than I thought. After I earned every campaign and multiplayer trophies, I was working on last trophy for
    Conspicuous Gallantry, it was hard to beat the time. Now I beat every missions on Tier 1 mode but that trophy didnít popped up. I replayed the first mission and completed it and then now it finally popped up, now I earned Medal of Honor Tier 1.

-Multiplayer:
    That multiplayer was awful because of one of the multiplayer trophies was impossible to get
    Fire Controller. We tried boost for that trophy but random players always join to ruin our boosting sessions. I had only one option left to chance to earn that damn trophy. I made an advanced trophy guide for this. I stayed up late night to boost with my boosters to try to get that trophy and then we finally earned Fire Controller. I really disliked this multiplayer.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I hoped this game would be auto-earn trophies but they were not because this game didnít have the cross-play. I did same way to choice for everything that I chose from its PS3 version.

-400 Days:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    After I earned the platinum trophy of Crysis, I was speechless about Prophet shot himself after he put his nanosuit on me because his body was infected. The CELL army threatened me because their leader wanted my suit. The campaign was good but it wasnít because the aliens had new advanced technology like weapons and gigantic equipments including the Pingers. When I set Supersoldier difficulty and I did same way like Crysis and avoid and stealth-killed the aliens and CELL guys.

-Multiplayer:
    Crysis didnít have the multiplayer but now this, it was fun but I focused on every multiplayer trophy. I earned a lot of trophies without boosting but some modes like Extraction and Assault were dead. We decided to boost to complete and win every of game modes. After the boosting session was done, I had two trophies left but
    Dedication and Tooled Up were horribly glitched, I was about give up but I never decide to give up from this game. I kept to try for earn last 2 trophies and now I finally got both trophies and earned Platinum. I never wanted to play that multiplayer ever.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I first played that game with PS Vita version and it was easy but this version was hard because of explore the whole city like unlock characters & vehicles and obtain gold & red bricks, the trophies were not same as its PS Vita version. I earned Complete Hero so easy than PS Vita version.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Crysis 2, I was excited about the bow weapon in that game and it felt like Rambo from Rambo II movie. I was freaked out about New York became into the jungle like the ruins since years after Crysis 2.

-Multiplayer:
    I fought with some random players for some trophies without boosting but sometimes I self-boosted with random players, I boosted for
    Odd Job, Hit me baby one more time, and I see Cloaked People. I was happy about the game programmers didnít put some glitch trophies on this game like they did with Crysis 2 because I didnít want these horrible trophies on Crysis 3.

-Lost Island:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    All of the DLC trophies were multiplayer trophies and completely dead, not much random players own this DLC and we decided to boost and self-boost on this DLC.

This game was extremely worst MMO game that I had ever play and the boosting was extremely slow because their game modes didnít have respawn.

-Cold Front:
    RATING:
    Most of the random players didnít own this DLC, when we boosted on this DLC, it was boring and slow but it could help for 5000 kill counts in LEGION OF MERIT MEDAL and some trophies with weapons kill.

I hoped these trophies would be auto-earn trophies as cross-play, when I firstly entered this game, they didnít auto-earn any trophies which I already earned from its PS3 version. I already know the trophies require the membership that I need pay. Secondly, I purchased this membership and then these trophies finally be auto-earned and then now Winner Takes All popped up by itself as auto-earn and my first PS4 platinum trophy.

-Fight for the Light:
    Like I said before from its PS3 version, if these DLC packs are cross-play, I hope I would play them and the trophies would be auto-earn from another version but I donít think I can work on every of these DLC packs because they are extremely hard. I decided to abort mission for all of them.

-Lightning Strikes:

-Battle for Earth:

-The Last Laugh:

-Hand of Fate:

-Home Turf:

-Origin Crisis:

-Sons of Trigon:

-War of the Light Part I:

-Amazon Fury Part I:

-Campaign:
    Every of the missions were almost like the end of the world theme. After I beat that game with PS4 version, I set Veteran difficulty, I have aware to beat the game and easy way and the chance to earn some trophies like trophies as my first attempt. After I earned all of the Extinction trophies, I turned my PS4 and PS3 on for earn last same trophy and earned their Federated as same time as Double-Plat.

-Multiplayer:
    I havenít play this multiplayer so much with this version but I focused on Safeguard and I teamed-up with 3 random players to survive 20 waves and then earned that trophy.

-Extinction:
    This was unlikely the Zombies of Call of Duty: Black Ops game series, it was hard to complete the Extinction. I needed boosting on that for No Man Left and Throttled Escape. I would make my own boosting session but one of the trophy boosters made his own session already and then I added him and joined his session to help him and his PSN friends and we escaped from the hive and all of us were survive successfully, I earned No Man Left, Sprinter, Made it Out Alive, and Throttled Escape same time as my first time to complete. After that, I tried teamed-up with 2 to 3 other players for Completionist, it didnít go well. Sometimes some random players were extremely stubborn for ruined the challenges as challenge failed. I decided to be all alone for the solo match. During I played alone, the challenges were easy, I chose LMG as my best weapon to beat every type of aliens like Rhinos and Scouts. When I set the nuke and I used Feral with max level for sprint faster to escape, and then I finally escaped and then I earned that trophy.

-Onslaught:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 76%
    Nightfall was very hard than Point of Contact, I hate the game programmers put the relic and challenges in this Nightfall too. I tried to teamed-up with some random players but we got killed many times by a lot of Rhinos, some random players were useless now. I collected all of intels without any help. I played the multiplayer for Egg-Xtra XP! and that trophy means destroy the alien egg in each of the map, you canít use a private match or squad for this, it required a public multiplayer match. I joined with some random players in the multiplayer, I avoided from the enemy random players and locate and destroy the alien eggs. After I destroyed 4 eggs, I went to Nightfall for I placed the drill on to destroy the alien hive. When that alien hive destroyed, I completed Egg-Xtra XP challenge then earned that trophy. I beat the game myself without a boosting and earned Survival Nightfall, Speed Slayer, and Throttled Survival. I'm still working on Nightfall Completionist.

-Devastation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    This is hard as same as Nightfall. After I completed Nightfall from its PS4 version and saw its ending before this DLC came out but I haven't earned all of the trophies from Onslaught yet. This is about the ship has been breached and new giant alien, Kraken, it reminded me of Deep Rising movie. I teamed-up with some random players. We failed this when we faced Kraken twice because the damn random players were completely useless for team-up. I earned Egg-stra Devastation! and Inquisitive Mind first and then I played this one with PS4 version and then they were auto-earned like Nightfall. I earned Survived Mayday, Mayday Completionist, and Upping the Ante by myself without boost.

-Invasion:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 30%
    I would team-up with any ally random players but I had new order, execute order 66. It meant I executed the ally random players because they were not great helper for playing Awakening. I was trying to complete this but I fell down, I almost had it. I already heard about new teeth upgrades, I need to buy some upgrades for me and I hope I can beat Awakening someday.

-Nemesis:
    I purchased its season pass and it will coming out soon.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    Same as I descrided from its PS3 version. I played this version first before its PS3 version.

-Multiplayer:
    I played mostly including Squads but I didnít want to play much because I need to earned
    Safeguard and same as I said before from its PS3 version.

-Extinction:
    Like I said before from its PS3 version but my same boosters donít own PS4 version. I tried to recruit some trophy boosters who own that game with this version but I teamed-up with some random players to beat the game and escaped without any teammates die and then I earned
    No Man Left. I know my boosters with this PS4 version were not happy about I beat the game without them but I promised them and I will help them out.

-Onslaught:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 84%
    Like I said before from its PS3 version. I teamed-up with random players and we finally beat this game and earned
    Survival Nightfall and Speed Slayer. After I collected all of the intels and earned Egg-Xtra XP! from PS3 version, I didnít have start over again for both trophies, when I entered this Nightfall, and then Undiscovered Truths popped up as auto-earn trophy and destroyed the alien hive then earned Egg-Xtra XP! without play in multiplayer with this version.
    I earned Phantom Exterminator, Turnabout is Fair Play, and Throttled Survival on the solo match and I know some players needed help for boost on these trophies before and I believe they are not enough skilled for complete Nightfall, I hope I can do it myself to earn one more trophy, Nightfall Completionist.

-Devastation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version but I teamed-up with three friendly random players for completed Mayday and only earned Survived Mayday.

-Invasion:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 53%

After I completed Mayday, I went in the mountain and climbing down very deep of the cavern, there were new cryptids, Phantom-Rhino, Gargoryles, and Bombers. It was very hard to kill them and the armor piercing ammo was useless against those new cryptids, I used the inferno ammo as best chance to beat them and attached my weapon with new attachment, ARK and it had more damage against them and made them explode like a water balloon. I finally escaped the Awakening as earned Escape Awakening, before that, I had the hypro knife since I arrived at the first place, I used it to Rhino at the final place and helped me for battling against the Cryptids.

-Nemesis:
    I purchased its season pass as cross-buy and it will coming out soon.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Infamous 2, this game was better than Infamous and Infamous 2 games because it was very easy. I did the same thing for good and evil karmas including hard difficulty from both Infamous game series. After I completed the game with the Hero and earned Clean Sweep, I set Expert difficulty for a new game and chose be evil guy, I couldn't go to D.U.P. Mobile Commands again until my Kamric Streak got maxed to clearing a lot of enemies and then destroyed their Mobile Command. The blast shards were important for Expert difficulty and I saved them for final battle against Augustine.

Sometimes I saw some CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series but it made me boring. When I started to play this game and it felt like L.A. Noire and Heavy Rain games for investigating cases, this game supposed to be very easy that the gamers mentioned but it wasn't because of Technically Perfect. After I completed 5 cases and earned CSI: Fatal Conspiracy. I was working on last 2 trophies, Research Grant and Technically Perfect and now I finally earned Completist.

-Campagin:
    It was fun but this game is not similar as any first-person shooter games because this game had a playable character kicks or slide the enemies into floating like zero gravity.
    Blood Symphony was very easy than very hard, I would kinda like this game but I really didn't like it because I had problem with Red Barrel and Golden Idol. Golden Idol reminded me of Giant Accomplishment from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

-Echoes Mode:
    This mode was like Spec Ops from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 but it had the boost points from Skillshots for beat a high score. After I earned every Echoes trophy except
    Enforcer, that trophy said that scored over 15,000 points in one Echo round, I tried to do same from its trophy guide, it didn't work so well and I decided to chose any weapons myself and then I finally scored over 17,000 points and then earned Enforcer.

-Multiplayer:
    This was like survival for fight with enemies and survive 20 waves but important was
    Team Player. I needed to earn all of these trophies and I would team-up with any random players but those stubborn random players didn't move. Last time one trophy booster and I were trying to boost on some trophies like Team Player and Anarchy Master but we had connection problems and got lagged and then we got booted up, it didn't go well. I decided to self-boosting on both of these trophies, now I finally earned Anarchy Master and it took me nearly 2 hours to score 50,000 in a wave and Team Player was bit little hard because some challenges were nearly impossible for self-boosting like Double Penetration team challenge.

-Gun Sonata:

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    -Echoes Mode:
    There were only 2 trophies and they were bit little hard. I started over one of the missions for
    Last Roundafter I failed 3 times that I attempted.

-Multiplayer:
    I earned
    Bell End, Extinguisher, and Heart Attack on the solo match, I heard some rumors about they mentioned Extinguisher was hard but it was very easy to me and I earned that trophy without team-up with anybody.

-Blood Symphony:
    RATING:
    -Echoes Mode:
    There were only 2 trophies and they were bit little hard. I disliked Last Track because it was hard and a few snipers always dodged my bullets.

-Multiplayer:
    I earned Beat 'em down, Barber, and Environmentalist by myself without boost.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    I never drive any tractors or do farming before and I needed to practice for farming and everything. Now I learned about this farming simulator and I did better and I earned several trophies but I hate it when the refuel and refill seeder are far away from the place where I started. I was trying to collect 10 millions and it took me days or weeks for
    POTS OF GOLD. I had 2 hectares near the station and 5 hectares near my place where I started and I bought 3 big tractors because it is only way for fast grind to collect money until I got 10 million. I don't want to spend a lot of money for buy all of the hectares and hire drivers for harvest every hectare. When I had about 9,200,000 money and then now I sold a lot of the vehicles and trailers and now I earned POT OF GOLD and now I finally earned SEEN IT ALL. Before I started to play this game, DragonWolfVII informed me about it was very easy and boring. I agreed with him and I played Watch Dogs game for trying to earn Traced, I left my PS3 controller and played this game for catching up to earning some trophies until I had Traced, I saved my time than wasting the time.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    -Campaign:
    It is great, not very hard and it is better than Grand Theft Auto. I heard about they have problem with its graphics like the car didn't cover on the flowing water but I didn't care the graphics, at least the trophies are easy than Grand Theft Auto game series. When I hacked the camera, that reminds me of Sleeping Dogs. I completed the story mode and then I executed Maurice because I judged him and sentenced him to death for murdered Lena Pearce. After the Story Mode completed, I was working on every collectable trophy like
    Revoking Client Privileges and System Mangler. Disk Space Full was very hard to find them from the civilians' phones and that reminded me of Rockhound from Infamous
    --Side Missions:
    The Gang Hideouts and Criminal Convoys were easy and I ambushed the enemy convoy and assassinated or took down on the leader and eliminated all of the hositles and left no one alive. I disliked the Fixer Contracts because Getaway, Decoy, and Transporters were making not any sense and wanted me to run over the innocent civilians than pass the checkpoints and losing my reputation. Interception was better and I couldn't go to finish all of the Fixer Contracts, there was only one easiest and fastest Interception mission, I chose it called, Road Soldier and it took me 15 seconds to finish that, I sniped the target in the car with my Destroyer. I kept replaying on the same one until I earned End of Line.
    -
    -City Games:
    Four of the mini games were easy but the drinking game was 100% unacceptable, its control was hard to keep steady like controlling the boat and airplane during a storm. When I lost the drinking game, I had no idea where I was on the ground or the roof of the building so far from the drinking game. That didn't make any sense. After I earned
    Social Lubrican, I was still very frustrated and pulled my gun to execute all of 3 drinking opponents then I left the message on their corpses and it was for Watch Dogs' worst game programmers, that message said, "Don't screw with PSN gamers and trophy hunters." I went to finishing that game for earning last trophies and then earned 100% Clear at the same time as I earned it in its PS4 version as Double Plat.

-Multiplayer:
    It was okay, I didn't have worry about ranked trophies like Wanted from Grand Theft Auto IV. I firstly joined the online racing, I won the first race as my first win and the opponents had worse driving skills during they played the race, they always crashed and lost their controls, I drove thru the finish without crash so neat. I lost on some online races but I didn't need to win every race, I just need to complete 10 races to earned Superhighway. I thought some multiplayer trophies are easy but they are certainly hard because of win 10 times on every online mode. I heard some rumors about it is impossible for boosting on every multiplayer trophy. I could try to earn all of the multiplayer trophies without boosting
    , now I earned Piggyback and Hackification. Hackification was tough and it was like hide and seek game, I got a lot of ideas for avoiding the random players during hacking and I hid to the bushes, roof of the building, train, and blend with the crowd for pretend to chat with them. I outsmarted tough random players who had smart for discovered the players' favorite hidden spots. I was waiting for get tailed by random players for Traced and I left my PS3 controller and played Farming Simulator PSVita game for catching up to earn some trophies until I earned Traced.

-Campaign:

-Multiplayer:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version but the online trophies cannot be auto-earned and
    Traced was glitched when I went in my hideout, I didn't know about that, I was not sure if this was normal or glitched.

-Campaign:
    I firstly played this game before its PS3 version, it had short walkthrough on every mission and no free roam. After I completed the game, the switching characters were better than use the environment suits of Batman and Robin during the mission.

-Justice League Mode:
    Its PS3 version didn't have this mode. I tried to earn Justice is Served but the damned flying Lexbots are very annoying for intervening my attack while I tried to take them down and the spinning laser thing was activating to zap me when I battled them but the superheroes' finishing blows were too slow to finish them off. I kept on playing last two missions until I got the gold statues as earned Justice is Served and then I finally earned Complete Hero. This game is the worst LEGO video game that I ever played.

-Campaign:
    I think this game's story before the movie. I already seen Avatar movie. The campaign was good and easy to beat the enemies but the challenges were taking longer to complete. When I completed with RDA and Na'vi campaigns and then I was working on each of the challenges for Clean Sweep of Pandora.
    --Conquest:
    I beat my computer opponent so easily and outsmarted it, I took over every defenseless territory and I reached 50% as earned
    Turn the Tide and then now I earned Pandora Master.

-Multiplayer:
    It was easy and I self-boosted for earn all of its multiplayer trophies. Bring On All Comers! was taking longer for completed 150 games.

Most of the PSN games don't have any platinum trophies. Important is complete 100% trophy progress from the game by earn all of its trophies.

I believed this game after watched Back to the Future III movie. This episode was about Doc used his time machine vehicle again but he got arrested. The objectives were release Doc and build the drill machine. During building the drill machine, Fuelmaster was terribly hard and badly glitched.

After I beat its previous episode, this episode was about Marty rescued his grandfather for preventing his death from Tannen's gang beat down and Tannen must be arrested. During I played this episode as my first attempt, I was struggled with Door Prize and Escape Artist. Door Prize was annoying for wrong answers on the doorman's questions.

After I completed its previous episode, this episode was about Doc's body had been disappeared from his time machine vehicle during time-warping. In 1986, Hill Valley seemed nearly ultramodern but Edna overpowered that town and forbade anything like drinking beers, kissing, and arcade games. After I completed this episode, I missed one more trophy One Bad Apple. At the beginning, I forgot to attempt to breach the gate. I started over this game once, I got ticketed at the gate and then I broke the rules at town and collected every Demerit.

After I completed its previous episode, this episode was about Marty and Doc escaped from 1986 to 1931 again. Their objective was make sure Edna and Doc separated before they get married. After I completed this episode and I had problem with Time Traveller, it confused me and I checked its trophy guide and now I finally earned that trophy and completed 100% trophy progress.

After I beat the episode, this episode was about I found Ednaís dark secret about the building got burned down, it was really Edna, not Doc that he got arrested from Episode 1. She hijacked the time machine vehicle and accidentally traveled in a time without time destination and Hill Valley had been disappeared. Doc and Marty went to same year when she burned the town and prevented Edna from burning the whole town again. After I earned all of trophies except two trophies, Two-Up and A Prickly Pair. I started over this game again, I checked on both of their trophy guides carefully, A Prickly Pair was bit little hard for try talk and dress the cactus without misses for talk.

This episode after Nerdy hacked the systems to shut down everything, most trophies were not hard but Life Finds a Way, that trophy meant if any characters die and I canít restart checkpoint because it said that complete the game without dying.

After I completed its previous episode, this episode was about the cavalry went to rescue the survivors. Every trophy was not hard.

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    After I completed its previous episode, this episode was about some survivors tried to escape from the raptors and two of the cavalry had been killed. When I completed this episode, I struggled with The Art of the Deal about Nima told Yoder the truth about what was in the shaver cream. I learned it from its trophy guide.

After I completed its previous episode, this episode was about Yoder betrayed on the survivors and left them behind as they were trapped but they were escaping from trapped. When they tried to escape at the dock but Yoder stalled them. Nima and Yoder were battling and I failed about 10 times for try to earn Clever Girl and it was the hardest trophy.

This game had ninja role playing. Tennos were not just human ninjas, they were more like humanoid ninjas. Most of the base game trophies were very easy and every trophy with weapons and sentinel took me a lot of hours and days to max their levels to Lv. 30, I purchased the platinum credits to buy boosters for my weapons, sentinel, and Warframes and then grinding their levels very quickly during some friendly random players and I played the survival mission.

-Update 1:
    RATING:

One of the trophies was hard because I thought Field Medic meant revive same player for 100 times but it meant revive 100 different players. I went to a lot of different missions and teammed-up with some random players and I revived the downed players. I finally earned that last trophy and then I completed 100% trophy progress.

-Update 2:

RATING:

Both of these trophies were easy, I built some weapons which I need earn any trophies with weapons like Heavy Weapon Proficiency and Pole Weapon Proficiency. When I was done with any trophies with weapons or Warframes after I built them, I kept to build my health gear with 30 seconds until I earned Scientist. The health, shield, and ammo gears' prices were not expensive to build them.

-Update 3:
    RATING:

I sold a lot of the weapons or blueprints which I didn't need to use them and then earned Merchant.

-Update 4:
    RATING:

I defeated the bosses before. When this game updated the DLC trophies for this, I went to defeated them again and extracted and then earned these trophies. That was easy.

-Update 5:
    RATING:

Same as Update 4, I defeated the boss on Venus before but I hadn't defeat the boss on Sedna before, I went to Sedna for complete every mission until some ally random players and I reached the mission with the boss. Now we defeated him as my first time and extracted then now I completed 100% on this DLC.

-Update 6:
    RATING:

The trophies required melee weapon and not equip any primary and secondary weapons for the mission. Shield Saver was easy and I equipped my parry mods on my Warframe and melee weapon for deflecting the enemies' projectiles. About The Sword Alone, I thought it supposed complete same mission 10 times but it required complete 10 different missions and then I teammed-up with some ally random players on every mission until I earned that trophy.

-Update 7:
    I tried to earn the trophies but I didn't understand and there's nothing happened.

-Update 8:
    I haven't played this yet.

l
    I am still playing on the games for next platinum and/or complete 100% trophy progress. If any games have update news about server closures, I better catch up to earn all of their online trophies before it is too late.

I'm still working on this for adding the mission logs on every of the games.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 7%
    This game feels like a retro gameplay. I held this game for later because of I went to boosting with some trophy boosters on some other games.

This game is crazy and gothic than Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland movie. I haven't finished this game yet.

-American McGee's Alice:
    I purchased this but I haven't played it yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 36%
    -Campaign:
    After I beat this game and then now I am working this game for earn Against the Odds.

-Multiplayer:
    If anybody doesn't have a boosting request for this mode. I probably go to self-boost for that if I can.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 5%
    After I earned BLACKOUT, now I got stuck on 2nd episode and can't get out of the building.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 57%
    After I completed the game, I'm still working on this game for earn
    Hardcore. Some trophies are hard like Thorton, Inc. and One With The Shadows that I need to earn.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 14%
    This game was bit little easy but I got stuck in one of the chapters after the train platform. Maybe this one has glitched.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 46%
    -Campaign:
    This racing game has different modes for normal street races, circuit races, and deathmatch. Some trophies are hard.

-Multiplayer:
    The multiplayer trophies were so easy.

Those aliens remind me of Crysis 2, this game is about I can't play to directly attack any enemies and I escort the convey and alternate routes for the convoy reaches to the destination. I got stalled at the fourth chapter and not complete that chapter yet. Also, I will find one trophy hunter who needs co-op trophies ASAP.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 11%
    I didn't need to know what happened from Assassin Creed because that game didn't have any trophies. I'm still working on this game to earn its platinum trophy.

-Campagin:
    I haven't begin to play this yet until complete Assassin Creed II game or earn its platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    After I installed this game, I was going to start this mode first and help some trophy boosters for boosting.

-Battle Hardened Pack:

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 1: The Infamy:

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 2: The Betrayal:

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 3: The Redemption:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 1%
    -Campaign:
    I can't start this unless I beat Assassin's Creed III or earn its platinum trophy first.

-Multiplayer:
    After I installed this game and then I will start with this multiplayer because Annare41 needs help for boost on some online trophies which he can't stand with the random players.

-Blackbeard's Wrath:

-Freedom Cry:

.TROPHY PROGRESS: 0%

TROPHY PROGRESS: 21%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't begin to play this yet until complete Assassins Creed: Brotherhood game or earn its platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this more than boosting with some trophy boosters for its multiplayer trophies. Now I completed this multiplayer.

-Multiplayer Character Pack:

RATING:

Three of these DLC trophies were very easy and I self-boosted on them but The Vulture required 3 players, I self-boosted and boosted with one trophy booster for that trophy.

-Multiplayer Map Pack:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    My trophy boosters and I were boosting on most of these trophies than I self-boosted, for example; Carnival required 4 players.

-The Lost Archive:

After I completed every episode of Back to the Future with PSN version, I won't miss a lot of the trophies.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 52%
    This game is my first Batman game for hunt its trophies but I'm not big fan of Batman and other DC characters. Its gameplay was awesome for fighting against any criminals but the combat challenges and find a lot of hidden stuffs like Riddle challenges are hard and I'm still working on the story with hard difficulty and need unlock every challenge that I need complete.

-Campaign:
    I beat the game of Battlefield: Bad Company but not complete for earn all of the campaign trophies. I haven't started this yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I failed to unable to earn the platinum trophy of Battlefield: Bad Company, this multiplayer is better than the first one because no 10,002 kills and take a photo trophies.

-SPECACT:

-Onslaught:

-Vietnam:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 19%
    It is not much fun and just boring puzzle games.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 59%
    I don't watch Ben 10 TV series so much and it is not my favorite TV show. It is not really easy racing game and not enough speed to pass the opponents, their vehicles are almost useless for complete every race.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 8%
    Same as I described from its PS3 version

I didn't know about this character got jailed and maybe I don't play any Bionic Commando game series before or not. I hate the challenges, I missed
    Train Wreck.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 85%
    -Campaign:
    I don't play BioShock game before, my PSN friend played that game and she said, "BioShock is better than Bioshock 2." Well, I didn't know about that. In gameplay, I decided to rescue all of Little Sisters and I never wanted to harm any Little Sisters. After I completed the game, now I'm working on this game with hardest difficulty for
    Against All Odds.

-Multiplayer:
    I hate it when the enemy player killed me and took a picture of my corpse and his attack power was doubled for against me during a match. I earned all of the multiplayer trophies except ranked trophies without boost with trophy boosters. My trophy boosters needed my help for boost this because they have not enough FPS skills.

-Rapture Metro Pack:

I purchased this but I haven't play it yet.

-Protector Trials:

-Minerva's Den:

I played this game with a beta and it looks okay to me. Its First Shooter Person genre is almost similar as Call of Duty. I don't know why that game wants me pay the Z coins and weapons with $$$ PSN Card.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 4%
    -Arcade:
    I didn't played this mode so much. I don't have enough fighting skills for face against CPU opponents.

-Multiplayer:
    My PSN friends wanted me to join and it was just for fun but now I don't have time for playing with my PSN friends unless they are serious trophy hunters.

-Makata Nanaya:

-Valkenhaynn R-Hellsing:

-Platinum the Trinity:

I would interest Bleach about the fighting scenes but it makes me boring and disliking. Its gameplay is not so good because not enough fun. A lot of the trophies are hard to earn.

I played Bomberman with PS version before and I havent earned any trophies yet. I know some trophies are online. I will self-boost on them but one of the online trophies requires 4 players like
    Girl Power!, I will find who need to boost this game.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 18%
    -Campaign:
    The gameplay is good, it felt like Guitar Hero III for battle against the demonic guitarist but this game is not just music game, it is just action game. After I earned Thick as a Baby's Arm, I held this game for later because I went to boost with my trophy boosters for some online games.

-Multiplayer:
    I went the chatbox and the PS3T member, Sadlock asked me about what games I boosted and I told him, "Boosting for Brutal Legend and self-boosting for Twisted Metal." now he needed my help for boosting this game with him for earned some online trophies like
    Conquerer. Sometimes some random players joined with us, I had an idea for we could try to play on Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC, my reason was not much random players own that DLC. After we earned some trophies with wins, we were struggling with last two online trophies. Now he was not back to online for boosting, I had no choice to do it myself for Master of the Tears and Master of the Blood, I made the custom match and I attempted to do that if they worked and then these trophies were possibly working. I guess I don't need to play any ranked matches for them.

-Hammer of Infinite Fate:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 22%
    During boosting on the multiplayer for earned
    Conquerer, we just earned only two online trophies and we finished this multiplayer.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 28%
    It was fun for buring a lot of the zombies but I tried to earn some trophies with medals like
    Friend of d6 and they were hard.

-In Space...:

-Zombie Sushi:

I thought it is racing game but it isn't. It means when I crashed on the vehicles, building, or whatever on the road then blew up everything close to me, it was like a suicide bomber.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 2%
    It was fun for hunting but I couldn't use DualShock 3 controller for that game, it required Top Shot Elite Gun and its control and aiming were terrible.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 58%
    I was not sure if that game was orignally PS2 or PS3 version with no trophies. It didn't have the regenerating health and some trophies are hard like War Hero and Bulletproof.

I was not big fan of any CN TV shows, I bet they forgot put Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog in this game. I'm not finished with this story mode.

-Campaign:
    I wasn't interesting to watch Chaotic TV show, I'm not sure if this story mode is easy or hard.

-Multiplayer:
    I haven't played this multiplayer yet and I know some online trophies are hard. I hope the online trophies are still active and then I will try self-boost on them.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 57%
    -Campaign:
    I played Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 on PC before, I only completed the Allies campaign. Then this game, new third faction, Empire of the Rising Sun. I completed with all of three factions' campaigns but the bonus objectives are hard to earn.

-Co-op Campaign:
    It requires 2 online players, not offline as split-screen. One problem was I tried connecting EA then it froze instantly, same happens of Mercenaries 2: World in Flames game. I tried to do everything for deleting my friends to reduce and reset my game data. Nothing works. I don't hear any news about this game has server closure yet, I will consider this game into mission failed for unable to connect.

-Skirmish:
    This mode is not enough fun because numbers of limited units, Command & Conquer: Generals and Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour were better than this game. I earned a lot of skirmish trophies without connecting the server for online ranked match.

After I earned
    Complete Training, I tried to complete first mission but it was hard.

-Expansion:

After I installed this game but not started to play yet.

I tried to earn any trophies but it didn't work anyway. I think these trophies require an online pass.

-Heist Map Pack:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 64%
    It was fun for flying with the jetpack but it was difficult to control that jetpack. After I completed the game and I will start over that game once for
    Ultimate Bad Ass and earn last trophies which I haven't earned yet.

-Survivor Missions:

I'm not sure if this game is easy or hard. I got stalled after I earned
    Tremor Bringer.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 49%
    -Campaign:
    I would like this game but it is hard because of
    Morbid Curiousity and King Of Looters. I'm not sure I can play solo for Tough Enough and Morbid Curiousity.

-Co-op Mode:
    Some of my PSN friends and trophy booster were trying to play but sometimes they got disconnected. Last time we boosted on Co-Op mission with Grim difficulty but we got stuck and we kept getting killed by Jumpers. I was thinking about I can play this mode with my 2 controllers as self-boost because I need these co-op trophies.

-Road of Devastation:
    I earned only one
    Still in a Game and I think I need to boost on some trophies because of co-op.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 19%
    -Campaign:

-Co-op Mode:
    It had cross-buy for PS3 and PSVita but their trophies can't be auto-earned. I will search anybody who need boost with this version. I can't self-boost this game because I don't own two PS Vitas.

-Road of Devastation:

-Campaign:
    I haven't started this yet

-Co-op Mode:
    One of the trophy hunters needed help for boost on this, I added him on my friend list, I would boost with him on this but he is from Saudi Arabic. I can't boost during late night because I have work everyday. Otherwise, I can't self-boost this game because I don't own 2 DualShock 4 controllers.

-Road of Devastation:
    I haven't played it yet.

-Arcade Mode:
    I played only Dead or Alive 2 PS2 game but Dead or Alvie 3 and Dead or Alive 4 were only Xbox original games and I didn't need to know what happened at both of those game series with only Xbox.

-Multiplayer:
    I earned a few of the online trophies but now I sold this game. I will buy this game with downloadable game for self-boost. Just in case, if they don't boost this game anymore.

-Campaign:
    I won't played Dead Rising game because that game was only Xbox game and I didn't need to know what happened its previous storyline of that game. I'm still working on this, including co-op.

-TIR Event:
    I didn't win any matches, enemy random players had most skilled for this. I guess I need to boost on this.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 91%
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Dead Space, this game was tough than Dead Space because of new nercomorphs like Brute, Stalker, and Cyst. When I earned all of the base game and DLC trophies except
    Hard to the Core, that trophy is totally ridiculous and it has only three limited for save game and no load from last checkpoint after I get killed. During that game with Hard Core difficulty, I got killed by Stalkers when I was on my way to the ghost ship, USG Ishimura, good for me, I saved the game with one out of three save limited after I escaped the grinding area.

-Severed:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    100%
    RATING:
    I think this storyline after Dead Space: Extraction game, the walkthrough won't take long and it was about rescue and extract Weller's wife from the harm's way and Weller got K.I.A. after earned
    Remembering the Alamo. I completed this progress after I earned The Veteran.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 46%
    After I beat Dead Space 2 game but not yet for earn its platinum trophy because of
    Hard of the Core is extremely hard. Now this game is getting worse than Dead Space 2. On the other hand, the weapons and crafting items are okay but it has two weapon slots limited. When I beat the game and then I will probably send some boosting request for cooperation on the game with Hardcore difficulty and some missions require 2 players.

-Awakened:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 12%
    This game before happen of Dead Space 2 and not just third-person shooter like Dead Space game series, it is a first-person shooter. I can't tell you if it is easy and hard because I haven't finished the game yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 42%
    -Campaign:
    This game reminds me of Death Race movie and almost like Twisted Metal and Vigilante 8 games. I tried to earn its platinum trophy but it is very hard because of
    Best of the best.

-Multiplayer:
    It was very easy and I self-boosted this multiplayer.

I haven't seen Defiance TV show yet and played its BETA, its graphic seems almost same as Borderlands. I heard some rumors about this game is not much popluar and I will try to play it if it is good or not.

-Castithan Charge Pack:

-Arkbreaker Pack:

-7th Region:

-Gunslinger Pack:

-Arktech Revolution:

I haven't earned any trophies yet and I kept getting killed and lost sometimes. I don't know if I can make it to earn its platinum trophy.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 6%
    The gameplay is almost like 2D arcade video game as classic video game types and Mario Bros w/ Super Nintendo version. I haven't beat the game yet and I also need beat every area's fastest time for earn
    Master of the Castle.

I can't remember which of Double Dragon game series that I played before, it was a long time ago.

It felt like the Lord of the Rings: War in the North and I just earned
    Last of Your Line and Bloodied. I stopped to play this game because I had boosting for another online game to boost with the trophy boosters.

-Warden's Keep:

-the Stone Prisoner:

-Return of Ostagar:

-Awakening:

-Darkspawn Chronicles:

-Leiana's Song:

-The Golems of Amgarrak:

-Witch Hunt:

-Campaign:
    I haven't seen Dragon Ball TV series before but I'm not fan of Dragon Ball. This game was my first time to play Dragon Ball game. I have no greater skills with combating.

-Multiplayer:
    My PSN friends wanted me to buy that game and then we started challenge each others for fun, I didn't win so much. I just earned a few online trophies. I couldn't take it anymore for playing against random players or PSN friends unless they are serious trophy hunters. I will buy one more same game for self-boosting soon.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 67%
    I never played any Duke Nukem game series before, now this game was horrible and unacceptable because it never showed its waypoint. After I beat the game, I will set Insane difficulty and then play that game again soon.

-The Doctor Who Cloned Me:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 37%
    I never played any Dynasty Warriors game series before, I played only Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi game series before. This game was my first Dynasty Warrior game to play but I disliked this because of Conquest mode and terrority takeover.

I'm not sure if this playing card game is almost same as Magic but I think this game is different. Javro_07 informed me about the tickets cost a PSN card with money, if I go to self-boost on the online trophies and it might make me pay double for my account and my bot's account. I hate to wasting my money and Hudson is not just the developer and publisher, it is more like the crook. It reminded me of DC Universe Online for paying a lot of money on the membership.

-Campaign:
    I haven't played Far Cry before because that game was originally Xbox 360 game.

-Multiplayer:
    My trophy boosters and I were boosting on every online trophy so well but War Party is very hard because that trophy requires 16 players for win a ranked match with 16 players. I need more players for this trophy or the online server will be shut down on this December 2014, one of my PSN friends just told me about that.

After I earned the platinum trophy from Farming Simulator game, this game is more hard than the first one and the trophies are almost same as Farming Simulator's trophies.

I haven't earned any trophies yet and it was not good game but boring game.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 53%
    I haven't played any Final Fantasy game series before and this game was my first Final Fantasy to play. The attack and defense commands are hard and they can't be dodged during battle with any enemies. After I defeated the final boss, I'm still cleaning up for
    L'Cie Paragon and that trophy takes me a lot of times and I'm trying to max each character's level for battle against tougher creatures.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 9%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't played this campagin yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this and earned Booby Trap and Let's Play.

-Campaign:
    I haven't played the foosball since I was young.

-Multiplayer:
    I don't have two PS Vita consoles for self-boost, there was only one possible to play that game with one PS3 and one PS Vita like cross-play, I played my PS Vita against my bot with my 2nd PS3 and then now I earned these two same trophies that I earned them from its PS3 version.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 6%
    -Campaign:
    This game felt like Zone of the Enders but this is different. I'm still working on this for beat the game.
    Great Shot is hard for locate and destroy the sensors.

-Multiplayer:
    We boosted this and then we earned some trophies but now two of the trophy boosters stopped to boost this because they weren't coming back online so much. I earned some of the trophies but not all.

-Campaign:
    This game reminds me of Smuggler's Run for drive on the free roam and Motorstorm for racing on off-road.

-Multiplayer:
    I didn't make any boosting request, I checked some new member's first thread that he posted and he needed help for boosting but no one could help him, I decided to help him out but he is from Sweden because I couldn't stay late night for boosting with him. I told him about my day off on next day and we hoped we could try to boost that day. Next day, he was not shown up as offline since about weeks, I tried to check the boosting thread that the gamers posted recently and searched recent gamers and then I sent message to two gamers if they can boost. A few days later, the trophy hunter responded back and we boosted and we earned all of the online trophies. Another player who was on recent gamers list of FUEL responded me and he was random player but he needed my help, I couldn't ignore him and I helped him to earned the online trophies and he thanked me.

I haven't played this game with PS2 version before. Its gameplay seems great and it is easy for battle against any enemies and bosses but I haven't finish the game yet.

I never played this game before in a long time ago, its trophies are not easy and no one asked me for boost this game. For now, I'm not sure if its online server is still active.

I earned only one trophy,
    Initiated and then now I tried to join some matches but not many players play this game. I have no chance to decide to self-boosting but I'm not sure if the match requires 2 or more players.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 30%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't finished the story mode of Grand Theft Auto IV yet. This game is extremely better than Grand Theft Auto IV because the weapons and vehicles have mods and switch 3 characters for their story missions like the seprate scenarioes of a movie. At the final mission, I kept all of 3 characters alive because I need them for collect the nuclear wastes and challenges for the trophies.
    Solid Gold, Baby is tough and it was like Gold Medal from Red Dead Redemption. I'm still working on this whole for Career Criminal.

-Multiplayer:
    I failed to obtain the platinum trophy from Grand Theft Auto IV and its multiplayer was not so good. Then now this game's multiplayer is better than Grand Theft Auto IV. At the public free roam, I firstly got shot by the random player from nowhere but I didn't see anybody near me on my mini-map. Secondly, I drove to straight my apartment, I noticed a hostile player on my mini-map and he just stood to face to front and I was behind to him but he instantly shot me as glitched. Thirdly, I drove my vehicle so neat and the cops spotted me and chased me without a reason but I didn't make any crimes, that's totally bullshit and I don't understand how it happened like this. Yoo Hoo Sniper informed me about the online trophies can be earned in the private roam, well, I can try to earn every online trophy. I teamed up with my PSN girlfriend and a random player at the survival game, then we finally survived 10 waves and earned
    Unnatured Selection.

I would begin to like that game but I dislike this because of her attacks are awful and the challenges are hard.

-Maid Pack:
    I purchased this but I haven't played this yet.

-Spy Pack:

-Special Forces Pack:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 15%
    I had no interest to watch Happy Feet movie series. The gamers mentioned this game supposed be easy for earn
    Collect All Trophies but some trophies require 2 players. I don't have anybody who can play this.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 54%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't played any Hitman game series before. Every mission is fun and bit little easy but one of the trophies is hard like
    Grand Master. During the mission, my objective was assassnite the targets without killing any bodyguards or harming the civilians but I decided to make my own objectives, stun them if they witness me when I eliminate the target or I get detected. I'm still working on the game with hard difficulty.

-Contract:
    It is almost like the user-generated missions from Infamous 2 but I'm not finished on some Contract trophies.

This game was my first golf game to played. It is hard for one-hole and some of the trophies.

Its graphics and gameplay is like a retro video game and I haven't earned any trophies yet. I don't like this game because I'm not interested with any retro video games.

This game before the final mission of Infamous 2, Bloody Mary has been awakened and invading the city. I know Bloody Mary is an evil spirit from the mirror with summon her name 5 times, not vampire queen. A lot of the trophies are easy but I don't want to miss for collecting the Canopic Jars and discovering the Mary's Teachings on the game.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 47%
    I haven't used the drawing tablets since I was young. Every game mode is easy but Tilt Maze is hard. I don't have to draw perfect pictures and I need finish on this game for earn
    Artist of the Year.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 27%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't played Kane & Lynch: the Dead Men game before because that game didn't have any trophies. The campaign was good and I will work on its campaign with Extreme difficulty but I need one trophy booster for boost on the cooperation.

-Multiplayer:
    I haven't started to play this yet.

-Doggie Bag:

-Campaign:
    I haven't started this yet until finish the battlefield games first.

-Battlefields Game:
    The Battlefield trophies are very easy and I teammed-up with two different factions against only one enemy AI with hard diffculty and then now I completed this Battlegrounds Game.

-Campaign:
    I haven't started this yet until beat the game of Killzone or earn Killzone's platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:

-Steel & Titanium Pack:

-Flash & Thunder Pack:

-Naplam & Cordite Pack:
    I heard about SCEA forbids anybody who would try to boost this DLC and they will be suspended. I don't think I will try boost or self-boost on this. I played the multiplayer against the bots for every trophy exceptArctower Conqueror because that trophy required fight against the human players for a ranked match, not against the bots.

-Campaign:
    I haven't started this yet until beat the game of Killzone 2 or earn Killzone 2's platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:

-Reclaimed Territory Pack:

-Steel Rain Pack:

-From the Ashes Pack:

I earned a lot of the trophies so well, I'm not sure if I can try to self-boost this game and I know these trophies are same from Killzone 3 and its DLCs, I'm not sure if the same trophies can be auto-earned.

-Campaign:
    I haven't played any Killzone game series before and not started this yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I tried to earn every hard multiplayer trophy but it is too hard for against the random players. I checked the boosting thread if they need these multiplayer trophies but there's no new players for that, I bought Botzone DLC and I hoped I can try to battle against the bots for some multiplayer trophies then now it worked but a few of the multiplayer trophies require against the human players for complete 100 matches.

-Campaign:
    I can't begin to play this until I complete Killzone 3 or Killzone Mercenary game or earn their platinum trophies.

-Multiplayer:
    I installed this game early because the trophy boosters need my help and know I still have this game.

-Insurgent Expansion:

-Intercept Expansion:

-Story Mode:
    I haven't played any the King of the Fighters game series before and I failed myself to try beat the opponent because I haven't mastered my fighting skills enough.

-Arcade Mode:
    I haven't started this yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this for trying to earn some online trophies but sometimes a random player joined to battle against me. I haven't earned all of the online trophies yet.

-Campaign:
    This story and gameplay were good but it has not much ammo for my weapons and the infected enemies are tough like Clickers than hostile humans. I was about halfway to finish this game and the auto-save saved the checkpoint, I quit from the game and then I checked the chapters but it didn't saved my checkpoint. I was very frustrated, I will start it over again soon and that's ridiculous. Now I changed my setting for no auto-save and I don't want to let this happen again.

-Multiplayer:
    I can't tell if it is easy for against the random players for some online trophies, there are only 4 online trophies but I earned only one trophy,
    Populace.

-Left Behind:

-Reclaimed Territories:

-Abandoned Territories:

-Grounded Mode:

I checked its platinum difficulty and it said that it was very easy. After I purchased this game, I started to play it and then now I was upset because the gameplay was worse, their attack and defense commands and battle with the enemies are very unacceptable.

-Campaign:
    I haven't played LittleBigPlanet yet, its gameplay seems easy to me.

-Cooperation:
    I'm not sure if I can get all of the online trophies, I just earned
    Scoreboard 25% and Scoreboard 50%. Some of my PSN friends and I were trying to invite each other for some cooperation community levels but it didn't work, maybe they or I are not finish on some levels yet.

-Versus:
    I haven't started this yet.

-Move Pack:

-The Muppets DLC:

-Cross-Controller DLC:

-DC Comics Premium Level Pack:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 31%
    Most of the trophies are very easy but some trophies of collectable and surprassing Dad's scores are hard.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 3%
    I think that episode was involved in some scenes of the Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring movie. I would boost with some trophy boosters but they expected anybody who has the highest levels for hard difficulty, well, my character has a Lv. 3, I'm working on this for max my character's level.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 17%
    I have no interest to watch Madagascar movies. This game has not much fun and just completing everything like the opening circus, collect some stuffs, and everything which for earning its trophies.

I never played Magic trading cards in my life before. Now I don't know how to play this game. I need learn how to play before play this game.

-Expansion One:

-Expansion Two:

-Expansion Three:

-Arcade Mode:
    I played this game with arcade booth before. I tried to defeat the final boss but it was very hard.

-Multiplayer:
    I earned only Hyakuretsu Kyaku and I was still self-boosting on this multiplayer for the other multiplayer trophies that I need to earn.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 71%
    -Arcade Mode:
    I tried to beat the game with hardest difficulty but during the match, I tried to use the characters' Crossover Counters and then nothing happened, now I lost the match. I'm disappointing of this game.

-Mission Mode:
    This mode was totally bull****, I followed the command combo but nothing works. It takes me a lot of time to complete every character's ridiculously mission.

-Multiplayer:
    My trophy boosters, my dummy, and I boosted on only
    Who Will Answer the Call?. I self-boosted on every multiplayer trophy but I don't earn all of them yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 32%
    I haven't played this game with its original version before. Its gameplay is getting old because of no health regeneration. Last time I earned They Should Write a Book..Or Make a Movie, I tried to complete next mission but I failed. Now I hold this game for later because I had another boosting session.

When I installed this game but not started to play yet.

-Campaign:
    After I beat Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, this game is better than Ninja Gaiden game series. The trophies are not very easy because some trophies say beat the boss without taking a damage with Revengence difficulty. I'm not sure if I'm ready for start the game with Revengence difficulty.

-VR Mission:
    I don't like VR Missions because I hated them from which Metal Gear Solid game series have VR Missions that I had a lot of problems.

-VR Mission Expansion:
    Like I said from its base game trophy with VR Mission and there are just two DLC trophies. I will try to earn both of them.

-Sam's Side Story:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 10%
    This story before Raiden's story mode on the base game, I understood what happened to Sam and joined with Senator's side. I will try to complete this progress.

-Wolf's Side Story:
    This story before Raiden's story mode on the base game, its control is bit little hard when I battled with enemies and bosses. I will try to complete this progress.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 61%
    I beat Metal Gear Solid game series with PS and PS2 versions before but I haven't played Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater yet. I bought this game about 5 years ago, it was better than any Metal Gear Solid game series because of the weapons' attachments can be changed like suppressors, grenade launchers, scopes, and grips. I beat the game but I haven't beat this game with Big Boss difficulty yet, I bet Big Boss difficulty is very hard to complete the game without alerts, continues, and kill any human hostiles.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 40%
    I didn't know about Nazis in that game, I thought Nazi was disbanded a long time ago and I guessed they were supporting on KKK for madness, they always hunt to any creatures and innocent humans. During gameplay, I hated it when I changed new fitler for my gas mask because the air is poisonous at outside. I beat the game and destroyed D6. I started over on a game because I need save D6 and no kill anybody unless they begins to threaten me.

-RANGER MODE:
    Survivalist is so ridiculous because no crossfire, ammo shown, HUDs, and everything on my display.

-The Factions Pack:

-The Tower Pack:

-The Developer Pack:

-The Chronicles Pack:

TROPHY PROGRESS:11%
    I'm sure this game is so easy but some trophies are hard like Monster Jam Master.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 75%
    -Story Mode:
    I haven't played any Mortal Kombat game series with any versions, except Super Nintendo before. This story seems almost similar plot of Mortal Kombat movies and this is like a remake storyline. Mortal Kombat movies are terrible and this story mode is better than the movies.

-Arcade Mode:
    Several characters have awful moves like X-Ray and Fatality that I was trying to earn My Kung Fu Is Stronger. Noob was serious annoying for his ridicilious teleport attack as spamming. I didn't know if I can beat the game with hardest difficulty and I'm not enough to master my fighting skills for face every computer opponent.

-Tower Missions:
    I really hated the Tower Missions because there are a lot of the challenges on that.

-Multiplayer:
    --Ranked Matches:
    No way I beat the random players for every ranked trophy like
    Outstanding! and I'm Not Dead Yet!, I decided to self-boosted on the ranked match. Now I completed this ranked match and then I continued to work on the other online matches.
    --King of the Hill Matches:
    I also self-boosted this mode and it took me a lot of hours to earn all of King of the Hill trophies.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 37%
    -Story Mode:

-Arcade Mode:

-Tower Missions:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version. Also, there is another new Tower Mission mode, it called, "Bonus Tower Mission."

-Multiplayer:
    Thank goodness for the game programmers doesn't put a King of the Hill match in this version because I had a problem with that from its PS3 version. Bad news is I don't have a second PS Vita console for self-boosting. Online ranked and online trophies were hard. I finally earned all of its online trophies without boosting.

-Campaign:
    I played one of Motorstorm game series before, this game is extremely awful racing because the RC vehicles have worse handling and kept out of control. I know what RC stands for, it is Ridiculously Clumsy, not Radio-Controlled. Every vehicle's stat never shows up for speeding and handling.

-the Pitwall:
    The Pitwall is totally ridiculous because I tried to beat the opponents' best times but their cars were very fast. I don't understand and it doesn't make any sense. I tried to self-boost on the Pitwall but it didn't work out.

-Pro-Am Festival:
    RATING:
    I finally beat every best time of racing, speeding, drifting, and pursuing.

-Carnival Festival:
    I tried to beat every best time but it is ridiculously hard.

-Campaign:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version and the same trophies can be auto-earned.

-the Pitwall:

-Pro-Am Festival:
    RATING:
    Same as I described from its PS3 version and the same DLC trophies can be auto-earned and automatically completed. I'm glad I don't have start it over on this version.

-Carnival Festival:

This game is like an investigating game as L.A. Noire game. Sometimes I made a mistake for wrong answers.

-EPISODE 2: The Mystery of Riddle Manor:

-EPISODE 3: The Mystery of the Concealing Flame:

-EPISODE 4: Death From Above:

-EPISODE 5: The Riddles of the Past:

-EPISODE 6: Flight of the Felonious Fugitive:

-Pac-Man:
    I played this game before when I was very young, the trophies are very hard to earn.

-Galaga:
    I played this game before when I was very young, the trophies are very hard to earn.

-Dig Dug:
    I haven't played this game before in a long time ago, the trophies are very hard to earn.

-Xevious:
    I haven't played this game before in a long time ago, the trophies are very hard to earn.

-Dragon Spirit:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 45%
    -Campaign:
    I beat the game once, now I tried to beat the game with MASTER NINJA difficulty and it was very hard.

-Missions:
    I tried to complete all of the missions but it was ridiculously hard. I will search anybody who needs to boost this mode.

I played Ninja Gaiden Sigma with Xbox version before but not beat the game yet and its PS3 version doesn't have any trophies. This game's gameplay is similar as an original Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I don't think I can try to beat the game for earning all of the trophies because it is very hard.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 13%
    I thought this game and other Oddworld game series were only Xbox. Well, at least, SCE upgraded every Oddworld game in HD. This gameplay feels like the old west and capturing the bounties.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 43%
    I don't like One Piece TV show because everything looks ridiculous, now this game also looks very horrible as that's not what I expected. I heard some rumors about We're running away! We stole some gold! required online players for collecting the coins which I don't have.

This person has a red and blue neons as evil and good like Cole from Infamous game series. I haven't earn any of the trophies.

I haven't beat the game yet and earned a few trophies. I will search anybody has a boosting request for this game.

-Wolf Pack:

There's only 3 base game trophies, I played this table from its PS Vita version before and it is very hard to complete the goals.

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 0:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 1:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 2:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 3:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 4:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 5:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 6:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 7:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 8:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 9:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 10:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 15%
    There's only 12 base game trophies, I completed some goals from every of the tables and it is very hard to complete all of the tables' goals.

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 1:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 2:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 3:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 4:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 5:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 6:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 7:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 8:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 9:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 10:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 11:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 12:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 13:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 14:

-Pinball Arcade Table Pack 15:

This game with the PSN version didn't have the platinum trophy and now this version has that platinum trophy because of a lot of the trophies than its PSN version and the touchscreen. During the gameplay, this feels like chess and defense formation against the zombies.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 47%
    Most of the trophies are easy but the AR Hockey requires two DualShock 4 controllers, so I don't have 2nd controller. I will buy one more controller for that soon

-TOY MAKER:
    RATING:
    All of these trophies requre the companion devices like tablet and smartphone with PlayStation App. I used it and then I brought the balls and my drawing shapes out from my PlayStation App and now I completed this progress.

-MY ALIEN BUDDY:
    I bet these DLC trophies are easy and I will complete this DLC progress soon.

-NINJA BOTS:
    After I purchased this, I checked this in the main menu but it didn't exist in there. Did I missed anything? I will re-download this again soon.

-AR STUDIO:
    Mask Quartet was a bit little hard because it required 4 people including me for wearing the virtual masks but I don't have anybody who live with me in my home, I had an idea to use my character movie poster and two PS3 games with the characters' faces and hold them until I sent the masks on them and then I finally earned that trophy. That was the easier way than the hard way.

After I signed up for PSN, I firstly joined PlayStation Home, it was a kind of fun for chat the PSN gamers but I don't trust anybody and refused to accept their friend requests because I know a lot of the girls were not real girls, they are dudes as trannies. Some girls are real. Secondly, I bought a lot of the stuffs like clothes, furnitures, and estates. I own over 40 personal spaces. When this game had a new update for trophies, a lot of the trophies were auto-earned which I own a lot of stuffs like rewards and clothes. I have two more trophies left, A Documentary and There's No Place Like Home.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 91%
    -Campaign:
    This game is extremely horrible game, its storyline is not right for everything and that's not how it happened from Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 games. In gameplay, every accuracy of the weapons were worse, hunters' drop pads were extremely annoying for highly damaged my character's health, and every monster and spec op doesn't have weak point and instant-kill for headshot by any weapons. I'm still working on one more trophy left,
    Great Success but that trophy requires S+ for each of the missions with veteran or higher difficulty, that's so ridicilious. I finished every mission with S+ except fifth thru seventh missions.

-Multiplayer:
    These multiplayer trophies were hard than Resident Evil 5. I teamed-up with some friendly random players for earned only
    Supreme Survivors. My PSN girlfriends helped me for earn every multiplayer trophy.

-Echo Six Expansion Pack 1:
    RATING:
    One of my PSN girlfriends helped me for earned Burning Inside and Who needs guns? and then I earned all of these DLC trophies without any help.

-Echo Six Expansion Pack 2:
    RATING:
    After I completed Echo Six Expansion Pack 1, same PSN girlfriend helped me out for only one Delivery Specialist because a lot of random players don't have this DLC.

This game felt like a pre-school to me for a learning stuffs, it is not very easy because some of the games expect my scores for 100% and 3-ratings, one of the trophies has 100 days of playing this game, it reminds me of Crysis 2 for 6 months trophy, I hope that trophy won't get glitched.

-Campaign:
    This game feels like Mario Bros Karting and one of Nintendo 64 racing games, I can't remember what is it called, sorry. But the vehicles have the transform for plane, boat, and car during racing.

-Multiplayer:
    I need to earn some online trophies but one of the online trophies require 5 players for Sonic, Amy, Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles in one online race.

This story was in between of Star Wars' Episode III & V. After I beat the game and learned how defeated every tough enemy including bosses, I set Sith Master difficulty for new game. Now I got stuck with battle against Jedi, Kazdan Paratus, he is extremely annoying for not take any damages by my attacks.

-Apperentice Mission Pack:

-Tatooine Mission Pack:

-Hoth Mission Pack:
    I purchased this and installed in this game but it isn't shown up on this game. I think I need finish that base game with Sith side again if this DLC can be unlocked.

After I beat the game from Star Wars: the Force Unleashed game but I haven't earn its platinum trophy yet. This game seems better than Star Wars: the Force Unleashed game. When I completed the first chapter and earned
    Escape from Kamino and then now it got froze. I ejected its disc from my PS3, it has very dirty, I bought that game with used. Stupid gamer didn't clean on its disc. I will take it back to a place where I bought it from and exchange it for clean disc soon.

-the Battle of Endor:

I had problem for how to build a house because I got attacked by zombies and devil eyes during a night several times, I dug thru the hill and then I built the door and put it on. No way the zombies and devil eyes try thru my door and I lived in that hill like the caveman and this is considering my safehouse.

-Campaign:
    That game feels like Command & Conquear but this is different. I'm still working on this game for complete but my problem is Communication Officer, that trophy required the headset and no way I can do this because I am mute. I don't know I can try to earn its platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    I would self-boost this mode but some of the multiplayer trophies have 2 vs 2, I was looking for two more players for that.

-Escalation Expansion:

-Campaign:
    I haven't played this yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I installed this game so early because some trophy hunters need my help for boost on this game.

-Campaign:
    Every stage look like they were original stages from PlayStation game, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Every goal is hard, it is impossible for complete all of their goals in 2 minutes. I suggested myself for complete one or two goals per one game.

-Online Match:
    There was only one online trophy,
    This. Is. SKATEBOARDING!. When one trophy hunter made his boosting request at the chatroom and then I helped him to earned that trophy and he thanked me. Now, I forgot to ask him for help me out too but it was too late. Good for me, I own 2 PS3s. I downloaded that game in both PS3s and self-boosted for earned that trophy.

-Campaign:
    I played Twisted Metal Black game a long time ago, these vehicles are same as Twisted Metal Black. There was only 3 characters, Sweet Tooth, Grimm, and Dollface in the story mode and battled each others at the final battles, their storylines are not matched as Twisted Metal Black and that's not how everything happened from Twisted Metal Black. I need complete this story mode with gold medals and Twisted difficulty because I need unlock Warthog vehicle for Any car will do.

-Mutliplayer:
    I can't tell you if it is easy or hard for fight against the random players. I won twice in my first day and I'm working on every online trophies which they are very hard to earn. I boosted with some trophy boosters for some online trophies so well.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 24%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't started to play this yet until I finish the multiplayer for earn all of the online trophies.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this mode and earned a lot of the online trophies, I need work on Gold Digger!

-Campaign:
    Every challenge is very hard for win the gold medals.

-Multiplayer:
    I tried to search anybody who owns this game for boosting but I had no choice to self-boost it, I earned two trophies, Online Olympian and Good Host but I tried to win 5 times against my dummy but it didn't work in a way because there were two AIs if other two human players don't join in my lobby, they beat me and I was n 3rd place. That's ridiculous. I need two more human players for Back To Back Glory.

-Arcade Mode:
    The graphic looks like Dead of Alive game, some trophies were easy but I haven't completed this mode yet.

-Multiplayer:
    There were only two online trophies and I didn't have to win 10 times. Last time I tried to find to challenging the opponent but it is dead, now I decided to self-boost this and I won 10 times so easily. I completed the multiplayer.

-Campaign:
    It was a massive invasion against a lot of the enemies and it had a powerful melee weapons and shooting guns, I never get killed by anybody and the enemies seem easy to me but now I stopped to played this campagin because I needed to finish the multiplayer first.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this mostly and every online trophy is easy but I have only one problem, a few of the challenges have multi-kill, it means I need kill 2 human players as a multi-kill, I don't have a third PS3 for this, I need find one more player for the multi-kill challenges.

-Chaos Unleashed:

-Campaign:
    I played WipEout HD before but not complete that game yet. This game is so easy but the Elite Pass requires 1st place for every event.

-Multiplayer:
    I need to boost this mode and I don't own 2 PS Vitas.

-WipEout HD:

-WipEout HD Fury:

When I purchased any games or got free games from PlayStation Plus and then I will hold them for later and not install in my consoles yet as not started, I better keep my eye on the server news about some games' online servers will be shut down on their due dates. If anybody ask me if I can help them for boosting on some games that I hold and then I can boost.

l

l
    l
    I failed my missions because the games' platinum trophies became an unobtianable after every games' servers have been shut down. It is impossible to earn their platinum trophies. When I failed my mission from the game, I will decide to change my own plan as Plan B for earn all of its trophies which they can be earned. Like I posted my thread, What if 100%-Platinum trophy hunters canít get unobtainable trophy?.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 22%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't played Army of Two before but that game didn't have any trophies. Some trophies were hard to choose for kill and execute like Spec Ops: the Line game, I got stalled at Chapter 3 because of the heavy-armored rocketter.

-Multiplayer:
    After I earned the platinum trophy from Medal of Honor and then I helped bladesteele and some trophy boosters who helped me that we boosted on Medal of Honor but I didn't know about
    DIY PMC was an unattainable now. I was so disappointing of EA shut that game's server down for that damn trophy.

-Chapters of Deceit:
    I purchased this but I haven't played this yet

IF THIS MISSION IS FAILED, CHANGE FOR PLAN "B"?: AFFIRMATIVE

MISSION OBJECTIVES - REVISED ORDERS
    -Earn the attainable trophies
    -Eliminate enemy random players if necessary

MISSION STATUS: INCOMPLETE

BASE GAME TROPHIES: 14/49
    DLC 1 TROPHIES: 0/8

-Campaign:
    This campaign was good and fun than Call of Duty game series because it had repair the vehicles and drive to explore the area involved the battlefield. It was hard for collect the gold bars and rare weapons. I'm still working on it with hard difficulty.

-Multiplayer:
    Sometime I tried to join the ranked matches but it usually unabled to connect EA server, I know this game is very old. I'm not sure if I can earn a lot of online trophies that I need but one of the online trophies,
    Catch The 'Bad' Moment is now unattainable. I should earn that trophy when I started this game.

IF THIS MISSION IS FAILED, CHANGE FOR PLAN "B"?:
    AFFIRMATIVE

-Eliminate enemy random players if necessary

TROPHIES: 14/49

When I started this game but I didn't know about its online server had been shut down. Next time I will check its trophy guide or some update news before I buy some older games.

AFFIRMATIVE

TROPHIES: 3/35

-Campaign:
    That felt like Pearl Harbor movie, I preordered this game with bonus DLC. Its gameplay was good and not complete the game yet.

-Cooperation:
    I haven't find anyone who needs boost for this yet.

-Multiplayer:
    I earned a few of the multiplayer trophies but some are hard. I will find some trophy boosters who currently boost this game ASAP or I will do it myself.

TROPHIES: 6/22

After I earned
    Welcome to the Jungle, that game required some kind of online or full game pass, I can't remember but I didn't have enough money to pay that pass and I was busy for boosting on some other online games with some trophy boosters. But now, I didn't know about that game's online server got shut down and some online trophies were unattainabled. I should finished that game in 2012.

-HEAVYWEIGHT LEGENDS trophies:
    I purchased this and haven't played it yet but I don't know if this DLC is active or unattainable too. I will check it soon.

IF THIS MISSION IS FAILED, CHANGE FOR PLAN "B"?: STANDBY

I should begin this game before now but you know its online trophies require the membership for earn the trophies like DC Universe Online.

NEGATIVE

TROPHY PROGRESS:
    5%
    I earned only one trophy,
    Initiated and then now I tried to join some matches but not many players play this game. I have no chance to decide to self-boosting but I'm not sure if the match requires 2 or more players. Now I was too late for this because its online server had been shut down and I didn't get nofitied for this.

IF THIS MISSION IS FAILED, CHANGE FOR PLAN "B"?: NEGATIVE

-Campaign:
    After I beat some Grand Theft Auto games with PS2 versions. This game is my first GTA with PS3 version and it has the trophies. My first attempt, I would interest to watch the cutscenes but I skipped every cutscene because
    Liberty City Minute, it says, "You finished the story in less than 30 hours."

-Multiplayer:
    I checked these multiplayer trophies and I disliked this so much because
    Wanted and Fly the Co-op. We were trying to boost on every trophy but we had a lot of problem with unable to get my former trophy boosters' invites and now they earned its platinum trophies and then they deleted me rudely. I decided to self-boosted on most of these trophies except Fly the Co-op and Teamplayer. Wanted is now unobtainabled. I should finish that game 3 years ago and that trophy took a lot of days or months to earn that damn trophy.

-The Lost and Damned:

-The Ballad of Gay Tony:

BASE GAME TROPHIES: 13/46
    DLC 1 TROPHIES: 0/5
    DLC 2 TROPHIES: 0/10

I bought this game and it was priceless but the problem was its online server had been shut down. I didn't know about that. I made my mistake for install this game with unobtainable platinum trophy in my PS3.

-AFL Legacy Pack:
    RATING:

This DLC has been removed from PlayStation Store.

AFFIRMATIVE

BASE GAME TROPHIES: 0/21

TROPHY PROGRESS: 27%
    -Campiagn:
    I don't play Resistance: Fall of Men before because that game didn't have the trophies. This campaign was horrible because the cloaked hybrids instant-killed me from nowhere. Its gameplay control was so bad. I don't know if I can finish this campaign.

-Cooperation:
    It was fun but a few regions were hard to complete its missions and too much hybrids in there. I collected all intels without boosting. I completed this cooperation for earned all of the cooperation trophies.

-Competitive:
    After I found out the news about this game's online server shutdown, I tried to play the competitive for earning all of the competitive trophies but it always showed and it said, "No Games Found". I tried to boost on this but it didn't go well. How many times I did try to join this? 75! I was frustrated and gave up.

AFFIRMATIVE

TROPHIES: 11/35

TROPHY PROGRESS: 58%
    -Campaign:
    After I earned the platinum trophy of Section 8, this game was more tough than Section 8 because I got ambushed by a lot of the enemies, I'm not sure if I can beat the game with hard difficulty.

-Multiplayer:
    I tried to boost with some trophy boosters from France that I boosted with them from Section 8 but they were still offline and I was in hurry to search to find new trophy boosters but now it was too late for me because the online server has been shut down.

-Swarm:
    It was fun but now its online server has already shut down, I don't know I can try to play solo for
    Citronella Armor.

-Overdrive:
    TROPHY PROGRESS:
    53%
    RATING:

I made the boosting request for this DLC and some of the trophy boosters tried to add me for boosting on its base game multiplayer trophies but I asked them if they have this DLC but they didn't have it. Now its online server has been shut down. How disappointing... I should finish that a long time ago.

TROPHIES: 35/36

TROPHY PROGRESS: 35%
    -Campaign:
    I haven't seen Top Gun movie yet, this game is okay and not good gameplay. I'm tired of playing every mission with all of different planes for
    The Pattern is Full.

-Multiplayer:
    I played against any random players, every multiplayer trophy was hard and not many trophy boosters have no boosting requests. For now, its online server has been shut down. Unfortunately, I don't own 2 PS3s for this game as self-boost until now but it was too late for me.

AFFIRMATIVE

BASE GAME TROPHIES: 6/10

I would try to earn its platinum trophy but every scene was extremely hard because of they required the microphone and two persons. I don't have anybody who lives with me and they don't have any gaming experinces.

NEGATIVE

l
    I would buy any games that I plan to earn their platinum trophies but I found out about the games' online servers already had been shut down. It means I won't buy any games with unobtainable platinum trophies and I didn't want to install them in my PSN. Thank to MimiPRGameFreak for her thread, List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums. On the other hand, some games require any game accessories like Guitar Hero guitar and Buzz! controller but they were discontinued from the retail stores or I can't do it with extremely hard online trophies like Mťnage ŗ Huit from Guitar Hero 5 and I don't want get stuck with them, I know they are very old. I can tell you my reasons for each of the games in this list.

REASON: online server is closed.
    REASON: game accessory discontined and oldest game

REASON: game accessories discontinued and oldest game.

[back to top]

PS3 WITH 500 GB
    My main PlayStation 3 with my only one account for gaming and boosting the PS3 games.
    PS4 WITH 500 GB
    My main PlayStation 4 with my only one account for gaming and boosting the PS4 games.
    PS VITA
    My main PlayStation Vita with my only one account for gaming and boosting the PS Vita games.
    PS3 WITH 160 GB
    This PlayStation 3 is my older console and I consider this is my 2nd PS3 console, I can use this one for self-boosting or additional player while we boost the games.

DS3 WITH KEYPAD
    Dual Shock 3 belongs to my main PS3. Keypad is important for send message quickly or chat with the trophy boosters during boosting a game.
    DS3 CONTROLLER (BLACK)
    Dual Shock 3 controller belongs to my 2nd PS3.
    DS3 CONTROLLER (BLUE)
    Dual Shock 3 controller is for my main PS3 and my second controller. Just in case, if any trophies require versus or cooperation as offline trophies.
    DS4 CONTROLLER
    Dual Shock 4 controller belongs to my PS4.

MOTION CONTROLLERS
    The motion controller translates my every move into the game with absolute precision an accurately tracks my every movement.
    NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
    Move into the game with more advanced control. The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStationģMove motion controller, Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well.
    PSM SHARPSHOOTER
    PlayStation Move SharpShooter can attach motion controller and navigation controller for perfectly accuracy and quickly way.
    PSM PRECISION SHOT 3
    PlayStation Move Precision Shot 3 is main hand trigger pistol with support hand stabilization support and speed enhanced gameplay.

DASANI
    Dasani is mostly purified water for my thirst when I play or boost on the game(s).
    MOUNTAIN DEW
    Mountain Dew is a soda and it has blue flavor, Voltage as my favorite. It also for my thirst when I play or boost on the game(s). If I drink these sodas too much and they might make me into the drunken master mode on.
    5-HOUR ENERGY
    5-Hour energy is help for making me stay awake during boost a game with online trophies and never fall asleep.
    DORITOS
    Doritos is my favorite snack for non-stop playing or boosting on the game. I don't want to eat too much or my a** will feel like "Fire on my a**!"

$$$ PSN CARDS
    These are for redeem their codes and add funds in my PSN wallet then purchase any downloadable games and add-ons at the PlayStation Store.
    PLAYSTATION PLUS
    It is unlike $$$ PSN cards but it is for exclusive membership and get free games and buy games with discounts. I can pay it every years for stay Plus membership as active or I will lose everything from PS Plus when it expires.

PS3 EYE CAMERA
    The PlayStation 3 Eye has the ability to reduce background noise and focus on the spoken word for a smoother, more accurate speech recognition and transfer. The faster frame rate allows for improved tracking and responsiveness for pristine video quality. It also requires the Motion controllers for PlayStation Move games.
    PS4 CAMERA
    Its evolutionary 3D camera tracks the DualShockģ4 Wireless Controller light bar for stunning new levels of immersion by detecting player movements and position precisely. Social interactions are more personal with photo/video sharing. Become a community sensation with picture-in-picture broadcasting. PlayStationģCamera allows it to precisely track a player's position in the room. I would sign-up for UStream but I canít.
    UDRAW GAMETABLET
    Touch Screen Creativity From pinch-and-stretch zooming to free-form finger-painting, the uDraw GameTablet responds directly to your touch. I donít care about just for fun, I need it to use some games that they competitive with this tablet.
    ROCKSMITH GUITAR
    only on Rocksmith games and featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to my personal ability.
    NETBOOK
    The netbook can help me for the trophy guides to guiding to earn the hard trophies.
    STRATEGY GUIDE BOOK
    The highly detailed single-player and multiplayer maps depict every level - it reveals weapon and ammo positions, collectible locations, and campaign and multiplayer objectives. Complete campaign walkthrough leads me step-by-step through the entire game from start to finish.
    TOP SHOT ELITE GUN
    For only Cabela's African Adventures, features removable/adjustable stock, a scope with red lens filter and pump action reload.

GAME PORTAL 1
    For only Skylanders Spyro's Adventure, where I collect and use real-world interaction figures that are teleported directly into the game by placing them on a magical Portal of Power.

[back to top]

Lists of the games with platinum trophies
    # Game Title Platform Date of Platinum Trophy Earned Date of 100% Completion
    1 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 9/28/2010 9/28/2010
    2 Dante's Inferno PS3 1/25/2011 -
    3 Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 2/15/2011 -
    4 Resident Evil 5 PS3 3/11/2011 -
    5 Dead Space PS3 3/15/2011 3/15/2011
    6 MAG PS3 4/12/2011 4/12/2011
    7 Cars: Race-O-Rama PS3 4/13/2011 4/13/2011
    8 Borderlands PS3 4/24/2011 9/10/2012
    9 Fallout 3 PS3 6/3/2011 6/3/2011
    10 Infamous PS3 6/21/2011 6/21/2011
    11 Tekken 6 PS3 7/4/2011 7/4/2011
    12 Fallout: New Vegas PS3 10/19/2011 10/19/2011
    13 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PS3 11/19/2011 -
    14 DC Universe Online PS3 12/29/2011 -
    15 Warriors Orochi 3 PS3 4/18/2012 4/18/2012
    16 Hannah Montana: the Movie PS3 4/26/2012 4/26/2012
    17 L.A. Noire PS3 5/6/2012 5/6/2012
    18 Mass Effect 2 PS3 6/25/2012 6/25/2012
    19 Mass Effect 3 PS3 7/7/2012 -
    20 Brink PS3 9/9/2012 9/9/2012
    21 WWE: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 PS3 9/12/2012 9/12/2012
    22 Borderlands 2 PS3 10/11/2012 -
    23 The Walking Dead PS3/PSN 11/20/2012 7/11/2013
    24 The Elder Scrolls V: Skryrim PS3 12/3/2012 -
    25 Counter Strike: Global Offensive PSN 12/27/2012 12/27/2012
    26 Call of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 1/7/2013 -
    27 Infamous 2 PS3 1/14/2013 1/14/2013
    28 Crysis PSN 2/3/2013 2/3/2013
    29 Mercenaries 2: World in Flames PS3 2/11/2013 2/11/2013
    30 Aliens: Colonial Marines PS3 2/20/2013 9/12/2013
    31 Just Cause 2 PS3 4/14/2013 4/14/2013
    32 Heavy Rain PS3 4/29/2013 4/29/2013
    33 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS3 5/19/2013 5/19/2013
    34 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS VITA 5/19/2013 5/19/2013
    35 Spec Ops: The Line PS3 5/27/2013 5/27/2013
    36 Unit 13 PS VITA 6/27/2013 6/27/2013
    37 Red Dead Redemption PS3 7/3/2013 7/3/2013
    38 Section 8 PSN 7/9/2013 7/9/2013
    39 Resident Evil 6 PS3 7/9/2013 7/9/2013
    40 Sleeping Dogs PS3 8/16/2013 8/16/2013
    41 Medal of Honor PS3 8/27/2013 8/27/2013
    42 The Walking Dead PS VITA 9/4/2013 9/4/2013
    43 Crysis 2 PS3 10/3/2013 10/3/2013
    44 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS3 10/9/2013 10/9/2013
    45 Crysis 3 PS3 10/19/2013 10/19/2013
    46 SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation PS3 11/23/2013 11/23/2013
    47 DC Universe Online PS4 12/2/2013 -
    48 Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 4/3/2014 -
    49 Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 4/3/2014 -
    50 Infamous: Second Son PS4 4/30/2014 4/30/2014
    51 CSI: Fatal Conspiracy PS3 5/7/2014 5/7/2014
    52 Bulletstorm PS3 6/26/2014 6/26/2014
    53 Farming Simulator PS VITA 7/28/2014 7/28/2014
    54 Watch Dogs PS3 7/31/2014 7/31/2014
    55 Watch Dogs PS4 7/31/2014 7/31/2014
    56 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes PS VITA 8/6/2014 8/6/2014
    57 James Cameron's AVATAR: THE GAME PS3 8/7/2014 8/7/2014

List of the games with no platinum trophies
    Game Title Platform Date of Base Game Completion Date of 100% Completion
    Back to the Future - Episode 1 PSN 10/11/2013 10/11/2013
    Back to the Future - Episode 2 PSN 10/18/2013 10/18/2013
    Back to the Future - Episode 3 PSN 10/22/2013 10/22/2013
    Back to the Future - Episode 4 PSN 11/29/2013 11/29/2013
    Back to the Future - Episode 5 PSN 11/29/2013 11/29/2013
    Jurassic Park: the Game - Ep. 1 PSN 5/24/2012 5/24/2012
    Jurassic Park: the Game - Ep. 2 PSN 5/27/2012 5/27/2012
    Jurassic Park: the Game - Ep. 3 PSN 5/28/2012 5/28/2012
    Jurassic Park: the Game - Ep. 4 PSN 5/28/2012 5/28/2012
    Warframe PS4 2/6/2014 -

My Missions Result
    Games Played
    +253
    Platinum Trophy Earned
    [this is considering the Mission Accomplished]
    100% PSN Completion Games
    [this is considering the Mission Accomplished]
    100% Completed Games
    [This is considering the Mission Accomplished]
    Double Plat
    [Earn 2 platinum trophies with the same titles in different platforms in one day]
    Triple Plat
    [Earn 3 platinum trophies with the same titles in different platforms in one day]
    -
    Fastest Platinum
    DC Universe Online - PS4
    23 minutes
    Mission Failed
    Plan B Mission Completed
    -
    Mission Cancelled
    +32

[back to top]

After you read my checklist, before you reply and I have something to tell you, please don't mention "g**d luck" or "gl" to me because it won't help me and it will change into bad luck. If you plan for make spam with that luck quote to me or ignore my rule, I will report it for useless spamming. Show respect and thank you.

Last edited by ScaryAbel210; 1 Day Ago at 11:14 AM. Reason: constructing

Starting RE4 Soon AGAIN

First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?

Sig & Avy by Dare - - - - - - - - PPS Bar by: Smashguy fellow PPS member

Go Vote for July Member of the Month
    Go Vote for July Staff Member of the Month
    Made by Pancake Model

Notorious K.I.D.

Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Last edited by K.I.D.; 04-24-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

PRO Member

Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210
    Mission Objectives
    -eliminate enemy random players
    I like that mission objective

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

illegal in 9 countries

Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Roo Commander

Very nice start and quite unique, I like it

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?
    Thanks and yes, I'm superstitious

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

I like that mission objective
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .
    Thanks and yes, I'm still deaf and mute.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted My Recent Purchase
    and New Mission
    8/23/14

Posted Weekly Report
    8/23/14

Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

PRO Member

Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.

KCCO!

Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.
    Thanks, dude

and New Mission
    8/23/14

Posted Weekly Report
    8/23/14

Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.
    Thanks

and New Mission
    8/23/14

Posted Weekly Report
    8/23/14

Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Thanks and I will finish this for whole soon

and New Mission
    8/23/14

Posted Weekly Report
    8/23/14

Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Great start on your checklist!

Change is good

Nice start to your checklist, Abel, looks good so far

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

You would be surprised about that. I have to have the rumble to let me know when the character is getting damaged. I'm not totally deaf but getting pretty close to it. I use hearing aids and they work well for what little hearing I have left. The boosting part is not bad with the chat rooms. I hate having to tell everyone why I cant use a headset to communicate when boosting. You run into asshats who think its funny.

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.

That Southern B****

This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.
    Sig and Avy made by Achantion
    Trophy Checklist

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.
    Thanks, I will

Quote Originally Posted by harryisonfire View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.
    Thanks, Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Coug View Post
    This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.
    Thanks

and New Mission
    8/23/14

Posted Weekly Report
    8/23/14

Posted Mission Failed
    8/24/14

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast