Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

This is a discussion on ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Biography Mission Briefing My Platinum Lists My 100% PSN Completions List My Incomplete Missions List My Inactive Missions List My ...

PRO Trophy Hunter

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

My name is Abel aka ďScary ManĒ. After I born, Iím deaf and mute. At the schools, I learned how to sign languages from American/English Sign Languages. I hate math because it was hard to me. When I was high school student, and then I was the football player for defense and I joined the art club because my hobby was drawing and Iím skilled with graphic arts, photoshop, and drawings. I went to the college for learning the CADD [Computer Aided Drafting and Design] and my major was the architectural design. I graduated from the college and then now I work in full-time.

I love to watch the horror movies and I always collect the horror movies, I own about nearly 2,000 horror movies in my room, I canít tell you about my favorite horror movie and it is hard to choose my favorite movie.

I loved to play the video games since I was young, last time I own Super Nintendo, GameBoy, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Xbox, and PlayStation 2. But I sold all of these game systems away because I wanted to buy PSP. I liked to play PSP and I usually played Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Forces game series, it was best for carry to travel.

In 2009, I chose to buy PlayStation 3 and my first game was Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I had no interest with Xbox 360.

In 2010, I signed up in PlayStation Network because it was much fun for playing some online games. I traded my PSP and PSP games for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

In 2011, I became the trophy hunter. It didnít matter for me which I want be 100%-Platinum trophy hunter or platinum trophy hunter. I just made my own choose for try play games to complete 100% trophy progress and/or obtain the platinum trophy. During boosting an online game, I canít hear or talk in the microphone because Iím deaf and mute, I usually made my chatroom or joined their chatrooms during boosting the game.

In Spring 2013, I bought PlayStation Vita.

In Fall 2013, I bought PlayStation 4 when it was launched and I was first in the line up.

These PlayStation games are not just video games, they have the rarest trophies. The platinum trophies and 100% PSN completions are important than ďjust for funĒ. Remember, Iím not just video game player, Iím truly trophy hunter for hunting trophies from every game. If I have any trouble with any online games which I unable to earn the online trophies, I will assemble any trophy hunters as trophy boosters from every country that who need the online trophies to boosting. I donít trust any random players because they donít care about trophy boosting and they are hostile gamers like the wasteland bandits.

Mission Objectives:
    -Verify the platinum trophy
    -Complete 100% non-platinum PSN games
    -Complete DLCs
    -Eliminate enemy random players

I would make my own platinum list for sort of the game titles but I know most members and trophy hunters want to know about my milestones like 1st platinum trophy, 30th platinum trophy, and everything from the milestones. I added the numbers for my platinums in each of my accomplished missions for my milestones.

------------------------MISSION DEBRIEFING-----------------------
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 100%

-Campaign:
    I just played this without knowing what happened with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I didnít understand why General Shepard turned on Roach and Ghost. After that, I hate to attack the Americans as betrayed my own countrymen, some missions remind me of some movies that they were same plotting like the Rock movie and other action war movies. When I completed this campaign, sometimes I played Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, but that game has no trophies and I understood why Imran Zakhaev was assassinated by S.A.S. and Vladimir Makarov wanted to avenge his death. General Shepard was angered for losing his army in Afghanistan that they died when the nuclear detonated.

-Multiplayer:
    It made me addicting with this as just for fun. For now I was extremely frustrated when the stupid hackers hacked everything in the multiplayer like glitches, invincible, hacked prestige, and everything they cheated. Sometime the hackers asked me if I give them my email and password for hacking my prestige, but I refused. I donít trust any hackers. I never give anyone my email and password.

-Spec Ops:
    It was much fun, but some trophies are hard. I hate the juggernauts, I heard about the juggernaut is cyborg, thatís bulls***. My former PSN friend helped me out to get three-stars on some hard missions. After I got all of three-stars from each of the missions as I earned Stars 69, I earned Is That All You Got?.
    -------------------------------------------------

-Campaign:
    I heard about this gameplay was similar as God of War game series, but I never had to play any God of War game series before, the story made me very interesting about everything like the seven sins. I battled against many, many demons in Hell and prevent to Lucifer escaping from his imprisonment.

-Gates of Hell Arena:
    Every wave was very easy to me and I never got defeated by any demons in each wave. Now I earned Gates of Hell.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Dark Forest:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 0%
    RATING: STANDBY
    I purchased this, but I havenít played it yet.

-Trials of St. Lucia:
    I purchased this, but I havenít played it yet.

-Campaign:
    It was amazing, the Vietnam missions felt like Platoon movie. Every single player trophy was easy, but some of these trophies were hard, not really very hard.

-Multiplayer:
    It was horrific because of connection interruption, host migration, and bad accuracy from a lot of the weapons. Iím tired of many gamers kept to send friend requests to me because they want me as best gamer. I denied all of their friend requests.

-Zombies:
    I hate that stupid zombie game, I tried to earn some zombie trophies like See me, Stab me and Heal me and Sacrificial Lamb, my PSN friends helped me out to earn both of these zombie trophies and then now I earned Platinum. I really disliked this mode and I didn't want ever to play this anymore.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-First Strike:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 40%
    I need boost for Space Race or not.

-Escalation:
    I tried to earn any trophies, but that game is extremely hard.

-Annihilation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 16%
    I earned only one Zomb Disposal. I will working on this for later.

-Rezurrection:
    I didn't understand how I died when I was teleported on the Moon from Earth.

I played Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and Resident Evil 4 then now this. This was the best Resident Evil game than other game series. I loved it in way about partnership and upgrade weapons, these weapons could help me to beat every creature including boss. I beat the game with Professional difficulty by myself without any help or boosting. It seemed easy to me. I tried to find all of the treasures for Obtain all treasures in the game, I didn't know about Wesker had the jewel drop after I battled against Wesker and Jill and I shot him with my magnum.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Versus:
    RATING:
    The Versus mode was dead because they didnít play this anymore mostly, I downloaded Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition in my two PS3s for self-boosting, I brought two of my PSN friends to help me to earning some versus team trophies. I completed 100% trophy progress on the Versus mode.

-Lost in Nightmares:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 66%
    My trophy boosting partner and I were boosted on this DLC, we were doing it for Professional difficulty, it was harder than easy because the monsters with scythes in the colored maze that we fell in. After we defeated Wesker, we got S rank. He did got all of these DLC trophies but I didnít.

-Escape Despite:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 16%
    Same trophy booster that we boosted on Lost in Nightmare, he also earned more trophies but I didnít earn some of the trophies. After he earned the DLC trophies and now he quitted. I went like, ďOh, whatever. What a lazy gamer.Ē I will still working on both of these DLCs later.

After I watched Dead Space: Downfall movie, this game was best horror survival game, I liked it in a way about Isaac's life points in his suit and upgraded the weapons, it felt like Alien Breed game series, but it is not exactly gameplay like Dead Space. Epic Tier Engineer 3 was hard and every nercomorph was more tough as annoying.

This was my first MMO [Massive Multiplayer Online] to play, it was much fun than Battlefield and Call of Duty game series, last time I assisted some of my former friends and joined some clan members that they invited me, but they kept let me down for losing the matches more than winning, I deleted them from my friends list and quitted from their patience clans. My purpose was I work for myself and try earning every trophy including DLC trophies without any help. Sometimes the random players kicked me out of the game for no reason, but I didnít care and they acted like the kids, I was better than those rude random players.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Interdiction:
    RATING:
    I tried to complete 100% trophy progress, Road Runner was so hard, I separated from the squads, I hid myself for capture every control if thereís not much enemies near the control points. I captured them by myself. After the match, I finally earned that trophy.

-Escalation:
    TROPHY PROGRESS::100%
    RATING:
    After I got 57 of the medals, I joined this DLC's match for trying to earn Bring ĎEm On and this was last of the DLC trophies to complete 100% DLC trophy progress. Every time the matches end, I failed twice to attempt for earning that trophy. I talked myself, ďOk, I never give up. I can do it.Ē I joined that match again and I was camped to snipe the enemies. After that match ended, I finally earned that trophy and it triggered to earn Eager Beaver and then now I earned Massive Action Gamer. I felt very happy for that.

I believed it was easiest racing game. I won every race thru the final race without losing. I hated Crowed Karter! because Guido always had lost control on the race. I earned Trophy Collector! from this game in the night after I purchased it in the morning.

-Campaign:
    I bought this game with GOTY [Game of the Year], it was great and much fun. I chose Roland with soldier-type for my main character. I worked for myself for every mission including the final boss. Sometimes my PSN friend wanted for join me for play some missions and gave me some strong weapons.

-Cooperative:
    My PSN friend and I boosted on the co-op trophies.

-Versus:
    My PSN friend and I boosted on the versus trophies.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Zombie Island of Dr. Ned:
    RATING:
    It was best killing zombie game than Call of Duty: Black Ops. After i defeated monstrous Dr. Ned, I didnít know about Braaaaaaaaaaaaains! in my trophy list and I was surprised about TK came back from the dead, it took me a lot of hours to gather the brains from the enemies that I shot their heads.

-Max Moxxiís Underdome Riot:
    RATING:
    I hated these tournaments and It took me many hours for complete each of the tournaments.

-The Secret Armory of the General Knoxx:
    RATING:
    This DLC required level up 50 to 61 to enter the level for battling against tougher enemies like assassin ninjas and Crawmerax the Invincible, I beat them by myself without help. During battle against Crawmerax, I leveled up 40 as earned Ding! Sleepless and then I earned Borderland Defender.

-Claptrap's New Robot Revolution:
    RATING:
    After I beat final boss, Claptrap turned into the enemy for against us and anyone on the world, and brought dead every enemy back that I fought and made them into Claptrapís army. When I looked Steele, Zed, and Gen. Knoxx, they wore the brain jars on their heads, it reminded me of Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls TV show, I tried to complete 100% trophy progress because I hated to collect some stuff like What a party!. Now I collected all of these stupid things until that trophy earned, now I completed 100% trophy progress of this game.

-Campaign:
    After I earned its platinum trophy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and I found out what happened from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, every mission was almost same as Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but not really exactly and they were more advanced objectives than both. My favorite attachment was hybrid scope, it was great useful to snipe them out so far. That was sad about Soap got killed in action and I found out about Yuri was former accomplice of Makrov and Yuri told everything from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. At last, I finally assassinated Makrov as my revenge.

-Multiplayer:
    It was better than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 because Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer has been hacked, it was fun. A lot of players tried add me for they need me for best gamer but I denied their friend requests. I didnít want to add too much players on my friend list.

-Spec Ops:
    --Survival:
    I survived 20 waves on each of their maps without any help at Spec Ops survival.
    --Missions:
    Spec Ops missions were harder and ridiculous than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, my PSN friend and I were boosting on 50/50 and then earned All In. I assisted with some random players on public spec ops to complete Veteran difficulty. After I earned its platinum trophy that game and sold it, now I bought it back because I wanted to try make 100% trophy progress for DLCs, I helped neospoon for boosting on some non-DLC Spec Ops missions, we completed 3 missions and we failed a lot of missions which he hasnít complete these missions, I sent someone to assist neospoon because I didnít have a headset. I know the headset was important for hard spec ops missions.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Black Ice and Negotiator:
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 20%
    Negotiator mission was totally bull**** because I tried to stop the executers before they execute the hostages and then they executed them from nowhere.

-Iron Clad and Kill Switch:
    I haven't purchased this yet.

-Arctic Recon:

-Vertigo:

-Special Delivery and Light 'Em Up:

-Campaign:
    After I beat Warrior Orochi and Warrior Orochi 2 with PS2 version, I was surprised about the hydra in that game and it was bigger than I thought. Every of the missions including alternate missions seemed very easy to me, it was important to upgrade their weapons for against the tough enemies. When I changed Chaos difficulty for all of the missions, I didnít need any help for that. During play the mission with Chaos difficulty, I always avoided from the enemy troops and straight to defeat the boss for end the mission. Musou Dilettante was a bit little hard, some rare items require one of any required characters in my squad and then killed 1,500 enemy troops to unlock the rare item on the mission with hard or chaos difficulty.

-Cooperative:
    My PSN friend helped me out for co-op on one of the missions, after that, I earned Joining Hands and Master of Battle same times.

-Campaign:
    It was fun but this game is not similar as any first-person shooter games because this game had a playable character kicks or slide the enemies into floating like zero gravity. Blood Symphony was very easy than very hard, I would kinda like this game but I really didn't like it because I had problem with Red Barrel and Golden Idol. Golden Idol reminded me of Giant Accomplishment from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

-Echoes Mode:
    This mode was like Spec Ops from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, but it had the boost points from Skillshots for beat a high score. After I earned every Echoes trophy except Enforcer, that trophy said that scored over 15,000 points in one Echo round, I tried to do same from its trophy guide, it didn't work so well and I decided to chose any weapons myself and then I finally scored over 17,000 points and then earned Enforcer.

-Multiplayer:
    This was like survival for fight with enemies and survive 20 waves, but important was Team Player. I needed to earn all of these trophies and I would team-up with any random players but those stubborn random players didn't move. Last time one trophy booster and I were trying to boost on some trophies like Team Player and Anarchy Master, but we had connection problems and got lagged and then we got booted up, it didn't go well. I decided to self-boosting on both of these trophies, now I finally earned Anarchy Master and it took me nearly 2 hours to score 50,000 in a wave and Team Player was bit little hard because some challenges were nearly impossible for self-boosting like Double Penetration team challenge.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Gun Sonata:
    RATING:
    -Echoes Mode:
    There were only 2 trophies and they were bit little hard. I started over one of the missions for Last Round after I failed 3 times that I attempted.
    -Multiplayer:
    I earned Bell End, Extinguisher, and Heart Attack on the solo match, I heard some rumors about they mentioned Extinguisher was hard, but it was very easy to me and I earned that trophy without team-up with anybody.

-Blood Symphony:
    RATING:
    -Echoes Mode:
    There were only 2 trophies and they were bit little hard. I disliked Last Track because it was hard and a few snipers always dodged my bullets.
    -Multiplayer:
    I earned Beat 'em down, Barber, and Environmentalist by myself.

-Campaign:
    I think this game's story before the movie. I already seen Avatar movie. The campaign was good and easy to beat the enemies but the challenges were taking longer to complete. When I completed with RDA and Na'vi campaigns and then I was working on each of the challenges for Clean Sweep of Pandora.
    --Conquest:
    I beat my computer opponent so easily and outsmarted it, I took over every defenseless territory and I reached 50% as earned Turn the Tide and then now I earned Pandora Master.

-Multiplayer:
    It was easy and I self-boosted for earn all of its multiplayer trophies. Bring On All Comers! was taking longer for completed 150 games.

Most of the PSN games don't have any platinum trophies. Important is complete 100% trophy progress from the game by earn all of its trophies.

l
    I am still playing on the games for next platinum and/or complete 100% trophy progress. If any games have update news about server closures, I better catch up to earn all of their online trophies before it is too late.

------------------------MISSION LOG-----------------------
    TROPHY PROGRESS: 7%

This game feels like a retro gameplay. I held this game for later because of I went to boosting with some trophy boosters on some other games.

This game is crazy and gothic than Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland movie. I haven't finished this game yet.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE:

-American McGee's Alice:
    I purchased this, but I haven't played it yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 36%

-Campaign:
    After I beat this game and then now I am working this game for earn Against the Odds.

-Multiplayer:
    If anybody doesn't have a boosting request for this mode. I probably go to self-boost for that if I can.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 5%

After I earned BLACKOUT, now I got stuck on 2nd episode and couldn't get out of the building, I will figure it out for later.

After I completed the game, I'm still working on this game for earn
    Hardcore. Some trophies are hard like Thorton, Inc. and One With The Shadows that I need to earn.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 14%

This game was bit little easy, but I got stuck in one of the chapters after the train platform. Maybe this one has glitched.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 46%

-Campaign:

This racing game has different modes for normal street races, circuit races, and deathmatch. Some trophies are hard.

-Multiplayer:

The multiplayer trophies were so easy and I self-boosted on all of them.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 14%

-Campaign:

Those aliens look like the aliens from Crysis 2, this game is about I can't play to directly attack any enemies and I escorted the convey and alternate routes for the convoy reaches to the destination. I got stalled at the fourth chapter and not complete that chapter yet.

-Cooperative:

I will find one trophy hunter who needs co-op trophies ASAP. If not, then I will going to self-boost on it.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 34%

I didn't need to know what happened from
    Assassinís Creed because that game didn't have any trophies. I'm still working on this game to earn its platinum trophy.

-Campaign:
    I haven't begin to play this yet until complete Assassinís Creed II or earn its platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    After I installed this game, I was going to start this mode first and help some trophy boosters for boosting.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Battle Hardened Pack:
    I purchased this, but haven't played this yet.

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 1: The Infamy:

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 2: The Betrayal:

-The Tyranny of King Washington Episode 3: The Redemption:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 1%

-Campaign:
    I can't start this yet unless I beat Assassin's Creed III or earn its platinum trophy first.

-Multiplayer:
    After I installed this game and then I started with this multiplayer because Annare41 needed my help for boosting on some online trophies which he couldn't stand with the random players.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Blackbeard's Wrath:

I purchased this, but haven't played it yet.

-Freedom Cry:
    .TROPHY PROGRESS: 0%
    I purchased this, but haven't played it yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 21%

-Campaign:
    I haven't begin to play this yet until complete Assassinís Creed: Brotherhood or earn its platinum trophy.

-Multiplayer:
    I self-boosted this more than boosting with some trophy boosters for whichever multiplayer trophies. Now I completed this multiplayer.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Multiplayer Character Pack:

RATING:
    Three of these DLC trophies were very easy and I self-boosted on them, but The Vulture required 3 players, I self-boosted and boosted with one trophy booster for that trophy.

-Multiplayer Map Pack:
    RATING:
    My trophy boosters and I were boosting on most of these trophies, including Carnival that it required 4 players.

-The Lost Archive:

TROPHY PROGRESS: 28%

-Campaign:
    The story of Abigail Walker alias Fetch before Infamous: Second Son, I found out how she became the conduit and her brother Brentís death. She had a hatred of drugs, gang attacks, and her rival, Shane. The final chapter, I let her executed Shane for avenging her brotherís death as her revenge. After I earned Sheís Ready, I started to work on every trophy like Illuminate and Blackout as clean sweep.

-Challenges:
    I would complete on every challenge so easy, but I have failed, I need to purchase and max her abilities for every hard challenge and score least 500,000 points.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 40%

-Campaign:
    After I earned the platinum trophy of Just Cause 2, the mission is similar as Just Cause 2 for assassinating the enemy leader like I assassinated Baby Panay from Just Cause 2 and assist the rebels for taking their country back from the hands of their enemies. When I took a break from playing this game and checked its trophy list, I felt grumpy because ...Without Bullets and This was Supposed to be a Western, they mean "Destroy every Chaos Object in a Military Base without using any weapons, grenades, or planted explosives" and "Destroy all Chaos Objects in a Base without leaving your vehicle", luckily, I earned ...Without Bullets, but not yet for This was Supposed to be a Western, I better scout every area if there is a smaller military base before destroy the objects in the hostile military base.

-Challenges:
    All the Gears is very hard to complete all of the challenges. I checked the challenges and then I didn't know about some Challenge and Feat trophies have the online player leaderboard for challenge a player and beat a score, I decided to self-boost on Anything You Can Do... and I beat the enemy random player's score for Bragging Rights. For now, I completed for all of the online trophies I earned, but still working on all of the challenges.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 97%

I have seen all of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies. These movies were brought to this game and most of the cutscenes were goofy scenes like Indominus Rex pointed the hunters, showed the gun on the Raptors, and crying while it was talking to the Raptors. The game amazed me because it had the playable dinosaurs. Sometimes I was struggling to find the minikits and fossils, the collector detector was not so good because it showed me the wrong way. I checked the videos for minikit and fossil guides and then now I collected all of them. Hold Onto Your Studs was taking a lot of times for collecting 2 billion stubs, I went to the bonus level of Jurassic World for collecting more stubs and quick way. I used all of the red bricks with multiply stub to increase as over 20 times during I collect the stubs until I earned that trophy and then I spent a lot of stubs to purchase all of the characters and minikits.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 2%

Same as I described from its PS3 version, but its trophies cannot be auto-earned.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:

-Nightmare in North Point:
    I haven't played this yet.

-Year of the Snake:
    I haven't played this yet.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 42%

-Campaign:

The Yu-Gi-Oh! TV shows were brought into this game, but I havenít seen ZEXAL and a brand-new Yu-Gi-Oh! show yet, I havenít played Xyz and Pendulum summons before. During I duel with the duelists like Marik and villains, they had the brand-new cards in their decks which they didnít exist in their decks from TV shows. I lost them and I tried to buy new cards from a shop, but purchasing on the characterís own cards and the cards is useless. I wish they should put the shop in there like Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force game series.

-Multiplayer:

I havenít played this yet, I would download this game in my two PS4s but SCEA isnít allowed any PS4 has gameshare. I guess I will buy that game for my 2nd PS4.

TROPHY PROGRESS: 30%

-Campaign:

I played Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card and PSP games before. I was hoping to SCEA programmed Yu-Gi-Oh! for PSN games until now this. This game wonít let me canít choose any characters for 1v1, it is only tournament game, not single player. It chose any characters randomly that I battled.

-Multiplayer:

We would self-boost on all of online trophies, but there are a few of tag duel trophies, it requires 4 players. I need to find some trophy boosters for the tag duel.

When I purchased any games or got free games from PlayStation Plus and then I will hold them for later and not install in my consoles yet as not started, I better keep my eye on the server news about some games' online servers will be shut down on their due dates. If anybody ask me if I can help them for boosting on some games that I hold and then I can boost.

l
    -none-

l

l
    I failed my missions because the games' platinum trophies became an unobtianable after every games' servers have been shut down. It is impossible to earn their platinum trophies. When I failed my mission from the game, I will decide to change my own plan as Plan B for earn all of its trophies which they can be earned. Like I posted my thread, What if 100%-Platinum trophy hunters canít get unobtainable trophy?.

[back to top]

l
    l
    I would buy any games that I plan to earn their platinum trophies but I found out about the games' online servers already had been shut down. It means I won't buy any games with unobtainable platinum trophies and I didn't want to install them in my PSN. Thank to MimiPRGameFreak for her thread, List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums. On the other hand, some games require any game accessories like Guitar Hero guitar and Buzz! controller but they were discontinued from the retail stores or I can't do it with extremely hard online trophies like Mťnage ŗ Huit from Guitar Hero 5 and I don't want get stuck with them, I know they are very old. I can tell you my reasons for each of the games in this list.

REASON: online server is closed.
    REASON: Don't want to play
    REASON: game accessory discontined and oldest game

REASON: Online server is closed

REASON: game accessories discontinued and oldest game.

[back to top]

[back to top]

l

l

[back to top]

After you read my checklist, before you reply and I have something to tell you, please don't mention "g**d luck" or "gl" to me because it won't help me and it will change into bad luck. If you plan for make spam with that luck quote to me or ignore my rule, I will report it for useless spamming. Show respect and thank you.

Last edited by ScaryAbel210; 2 Days Ago at 07:03 AM. Reason: updated and upgrading

Forget I Was Ever Here

First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Last edited by K.I.D.; 04-24-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Editorial Team

Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210
    Mission Objectives
    -eliminate enemy random players
    I like that mission objective

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

illegal in 9 countries

Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Found the Rum!

Very nice start and quite unique, I like it

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?
    Thanks and yes, I'm superstitious

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

I like that mission objective
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .
    Thanks and yes, I'm still deaf and mute.

l
    Just Cause 3's mission log updated
    2/10/86

Posted Weekly Report
    2/7/16

PRO Member

Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.

KCCO!

Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.
    Thanks, dude

l
    2/10/86

Posted Weekly Report
    2/7/16

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.
    Thanks

l
    2/10/86

Posted Weekly Report
    2/7/16

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Thanks and I will finish this for whole soon

l
    2/10/86

Posted Weekly Report
    2/7/16

Negator

Great start on your checklist!

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Change is mediocre

Nice start to your checklist, Abel, looks good so far

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

You would be surprised about that. I have to have the rumble to let me know when the character is getting damaged. I'm not totally deaf but getting pretty close to it. I use hearing aids and they work well for what little hearing I have left. The boosting part is not bad with the chat rooms. I hate having to tell everyone why I cant use a headset to communicate when boosting. You run into asshats who think its funny.

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.
    Money, females and clothes: all an african american knows

this version of biggie smalls brought to you by the PS3T mods

That Southern B****

This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.
    Thanks, I will

Quote Originally Posted by harryisonfire View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.
    Thanks, Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Coug View Post
    This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.
    Thanks

l
    2/10/86

Posted Weekly Report
    2/7/16

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast