Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

This is a discussion on ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Biography Mission Briefing My Platinum Lists My 100% PSN Completions List My Incomplete Missions List My Inactive Missions List My ...

PRO Trophy Hunter

ScaryAbel210's Trophy Hunting Missions

My name is Abel aka ďScary ManĒ. After I born, Iím deaf and mute. At the schools, I learned how to sign languages from American/English Sign Languages. I hate math because it was hard to me. When I was high school student, and then I was the football player for defense and I joined the art club because my hobby was drawing and Iím skilled with graphic arts, photoshop, and drawings. I went to the college for learning the CADD [Computer Aided Drafting and Design] and my major was the architectural design. I graduated from the college and then now I work in full-time.

I love to watch the horror movies and I always collect the horror movies, I own about nearly 2,000 horror movies in my room, I canít tell you about my favorite horror movie and it is hard to choose my favorite movie.

I loved to play the video games since I was young, last time I own Super Nintendo, GameBoy, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Xbox, and PlayStation 2. But I sold all of these game systems away because I wanted to buy PSP. I liked to play PSP and I usually played Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Forces game series, it was best for carry to travel.

In 2009, I chose to buy PlayStation 3 and my first game was Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I had no interest with Xbox 360.

In 2010, I signed up in PlayStation Network because it was much fun for playing some online games. I traded my PSP and PSP games for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

In 2011, I became the trophy hunter. It didnít matter for me which I want be 100%-Platinum trophy hunter or platinum trophy hunter. I just made my own choose for try play games to complete 100% trophy progress and/or obtain the platinum trophy. During boosting an online game, I canít hear or talk in the microphone because Iím deaf and mute, I usually made my chatroom or joined their chatrooms during boosting the game.

In Spring 2013, I bought PlayStation Vita.

In Fall 2013, I bought PlayStation 4 when it was launched and I was first in the line up.

These PlayStation games are not just video games, they have the rarest trophies. The platinum trophies and 100% PSN completions are important than ďjust for funĒ. Remember, Iím not just video game player, Iím truly trophy hunter for hunting trophies from every game. If I have any trouble with any online games which I unable to earn the online trophies, I will assemble any trophy hunters as trophy boosters from every country that who need the online trophies to boosting. I donít trust any random players because they donít care about trophy boosting and they are hostile gamers like the wasteland bandits.

Mission Objectives:
    -Verify the platinum trophy
    -Complete 100% non-platinum PSN games
    -Complete DLCs
    -Eliminate enemy random players

I would make my own platinum list for sort of the game titles but I know most members and trophy hunters want to know about my milestones like 1st platinum trophy, 30th platinum trophy, and everything from the milestones. Well, I added the numbers for my platinums in each of my accomplished missions for my milestones.

Most of the PSN games don't have any platinum trophies. Important is complete 100% trophy progress from the game by earn all of its trophies.

l
    I am still playing on the games for next platinum and/or complete 100% trophy progress. If any games have update news about server closures, I better catch up to earn all of their online trophies before it is too late.

When I purchased any games or got free games from PlayStation Plus and then I will hold them for later and not install in my consoles yet as not started, I better keep my eye on the server news about some games' online servers will be shut down on their due dates. If anybody ask me if I can help them for boosting on some games that I hold and then I can boost.

l

l
    l
    I failed my missions because the games' platinum trophies became an unobtianable after every games' servers have been shut down. It is impossible to earn their platinum trophies. When I failed my mission from the game, I will decide to change my own plan as Plan B for earn all of its trophies which they can be earned. Like I posted my thread, What if 100%-Platinum trophy hunters canít get unobtainable trophy?.

l
    I would buy any games that I plan to earn their platinum trophies but I found out about the games' online servers already had been shut down. It means I won't buy any games with unobtainable platinum trophies and I didn't want to install them in my PSN. Thank to MimiPRGameFreak for her thread, List of PS3 Games With Unachievable Platinums. On the other hand, some games require any game accessories like Guitar Hero guitar and Buzz! controller but they were discontinued from the retail stores or I can't do it with extremely hard online trophies like Mťnage ŗ Huit from Guitar Hero 5 and I don't want get stuck with them, I know they are very old. I can tell you my reasons for each of the games in this list.

REASON: online server is closed.
    REASON: game accessory discontined and oldest game

REASON: game accessories discontinued and oldest game.

[back to top]

l

l

[back to top]

After you read my checklist, before you reply and I have something to tell you, please don't mention "g**d luck" or "gl" to me because it won't help me and it will change into bad luck. If you plan for make spam with that luck quote to me or ignore my rule, I will report it for useless spamming. Show respect and thank you.

Last edited by ScaryAbel210; 1 Week Ago at 02:42 AM. Reason: updated

Jurassic World LEGO!!!!!!

First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    PS4 COD: Ghosts DLC boosting

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and make a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Notorious K.I.D.

Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Last edited by K.I.D.; 04-24-2014 at 12:57 AM.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Editorial Team

Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210
    Mission Objectives
    -eliminate enemy random players
    I like that mission objective

Working on: The next platinum trophy!

illegal in 9 countries

Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Fallout 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice start and quite unique, I like it

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    First off I dig the look and creativeness to this checklist man no wonder you were taking your time working on this. I really like how you added the dlc into the games that was something I don't believe I seen before! Maybe you could work on adding anchors to your links too.

I enjoyed reading your short bio as well as almost all the information there I didn't know about you already.

Are you superstitious?
    Thanks and yes, I'm superstitious

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Always nice to see another checklist spring up in here, especially one that has some time put into it. Yours definitely shows an effort that mine lacks, lol. After reading your bio, it looks like you've overcome some adversity and I applaud you for that. I look forward to checking out your progress in the missions.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect your checklist so soon! It's looking great so far.
    I like the way you set it up, and it's got a cool theme going on for sure!
    I'll be checking back in here for updates.

I like that mission objective
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

Deaf mute is a tough start to life. Are you still mute? Are you completely deaf? Gaming is an amazing achievement in itself if you're unable to hear what's going on, nor communicate orally with boosting partners.

I guess deafness also adds a whole new context to a gamepad's rumble I hadn't considered before .
    Thanks and yes, I'm still deaf and mute.

l

---

Posted Weekly Report
    7/29/15

PRO Member

Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.

KCCO!

Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Your CL is awesome, I really like the originality of it. Looking forward to see this grow.
    Thanks, dude

l

---

Posted Weekly Report
    7/29/15

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel. I like the theme. It definitely shows you put work into your CL. Your bio was interesting also.
    Thanks

l

---

Posted Weekly Report
    7/29/15

Galaxy beauty pirate

Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Nice work on your checklist Abel. It looks different and unique. Kinda makes me want to make my own checklist, but I'm not skilled with photoshop.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see it when it's completely finished.
    Thanks and I will finish this for whole soon

l

---

Posted Weekly Report
    7/29/15

Negator

Great start on your checklist!

Avatar & Sig by G1 Autobots care of Cybertron // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Change is mediocre

Nice start to your checklist, Abel, looks good so far

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Nice start Abel.

You would be surprised about that. I have to have the rumble to let me know when the character is getting damaged. I'm not totally deaf but getting pretty close to it. I use hearing aids and they work well for what little hearing I have left. The boosting part is not bad with the chat rooms. I hate having to tell everyone why I cant use a headset to communicate when boosting. You run into asshats who think its funny.

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.
    Money, females and clothes: all an african american knows

this version of biggie smalls brought to you by the PS3T mods

That Southern B****

This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

PRO Trophy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post

Abe, this is one sweet looking checklist. I like how you set it up with which platform the game is from. They way the dlc is shown on the cards is neat. The bio card is a nice touch. One of the most creative checklist I've seen in awhile. Keep it up , mate.
    Thanks, I will

Quote Originally Posted by harryisonfire View Post
    Awesome checklist, Abel, really digging the style. Like the way you've done each plat, and how you added the DLCs too. Interesting read, great start, well done man.

Been thinking about making a checklist myself for quite a while actually.
    Thanks, Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Coug View Post
    This is really really awesome, Abel. You are really good. I like your agent theme. I look forward to seeing what more you add

Also, Im not gonna wish you luck cuz you have creativity...which is a lot more reliable xD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    I think it's all been said already but a great start to your checklist. I love the theme you got going. I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.
    Thanks

l

---

Posted Weekly Report
    7/29/15

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast