Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Larry's Trophy Leisure Suit(e).

This is a discussion on Larry's Trophy Leisure Suit(e). within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on platting Murdered: Soul Suspect mate...

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Murdered: Soul Suspect mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 4 - Silver

Congrats on your first PS4 ! I was interested on how this game was going to be. Can't wait to read your review on it.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Murdered: Soul Suspect platinum
    Ta D-Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Murdered: Soul Suspect mate
    Cheers ya sozzled savant!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMirror View Post
    Congrats on your first PS4 ! I was interested on how this game was going to be. Can't wait to read your review on it.
    Thanks Sky! The shortest way I can describe Murdered is ''Massively flawed, but worth playing for the story and setting.'' The low scores are understandable, but I never hated it once.

PRO Member

Congrats on getting that first ps4!

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Banned

Congrats for Murdered: Soul Suspect plat as your first PS4 platinum!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Murdered Soul Suspect Plat. I'm gonna have to get that one sooner or later. Probably later. lol

Forget I Was Ever Here

Big update since I was last here nice work on adding to your checklist. Still a bit bitter about Sega ay...I loved my Dreamcast but not the Genesis. Congrats on your latest platinums that's sweet you are on a roll. I see your current goals and you pretty much have that all done but what are your end goals?

It is time for me to go underground

Puns always intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Congrats on getting that first ps4!
    Thank ya Javro!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Congrats for Murdered: Soul Suspect plat as your first PS4 platinum!
    Thank ya Abe!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Murdered Soul Suspect Plat. I'm gonna have to get that one sooner or later. Probably later. lol
    Ta Mardi! It's fairly straightforward and quite easy, as long as you have a video guide for collectables, otherwise you end up wandering aimlessly for far longer than needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Big update since I was last here nice work on adding to your checklist. Still a bit bitter about Sega ay...I loved my Dreamcast but not the Genesis. Congrats on your latest platinums that's sweet you are on a roll. I see your current goals and you pretty much have that all done but what are your end goals?
    Thanks Yoo Hoo, I usually come here to update one little thing and end up tweaking the whole list for an hour!

I was a die hard SEGA fan in the old days, The Genesis/MegaDrive was my very own first console, bundled with Sonic, as I say in the early part of this checklist, Sonic was the game that made gaming a passion for me. Dreamcast was a brilliant console, Mine finally died just before I got a PS3. I played the crap out of Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia for years after the death of the hardware side of SEGA. The Saturn was alright, but it had a fairly brief time with me as I got it quite late in it's run.

Good point! I hadn't really got to end goals yet, When I do, it'll probably be stuff like reach the 5000 trophy mark by year's end and add at least 2 more Plats before then too.
    I'll be able to set proper goals next year, as it is, I had no idea what I'd do Trophy-wise this year, I'd not picked up all that many on this account in the first few months, but lo and behold, since I started this checklist, I pick up 4 Plats and a buttload of other trophies!
    Next year will be tough, I'll be getting into the meat of my Game Design coursework, so I will probably set modest goals.

That XCOM goal though, Jesus, I'm not sure how long that will take, my first attempt to mop up was met with abject failure around the halfway point of the game. Luckily I love it enough to keep at it!

Puns always intended.

Well, It's been a busy week, so there will be no four day Platinum for LEGO The Hobbit on Vita, but I'm getting there, it's sadly adopted the convoluted trophy method of the LOTR game, causing you to bugger about, trying to find things in the hub.
    It's probably a case of LEGO burnout, but I'd been findng it tougher to motivate myself to finish this particular entry. Happily, I've started to get back into my groove. I'll likely still take a bit of a break from the LEGO titles for a bit after this, I really enjoy them, but the collecting becomes a chore when you've done it three times in a month (Suddenly remembers LEGO Harry Potter is on Plus this week, nods sadly in recognition of making previous statement null and void).

In other news, I cursed the holy fuck out of XCOM. It's astonishing how much difference having two less soldiers in your squad can make to the way you play. Death is ever present, each move builds stupid amounts of tension. Slowly,very very slowly, I inch my way toward the goal of finishing it on Classic with a squad of four.

Also of note, my 3 year old son had his first proper interaction wih a videogame (He's watched me play before and tapped a few buttons without purpose), he helped me play Doki-Doki Universe on Vita, and even earned a trophy for me! Mainly, he likes the stickers, presents and flinging people in the air, but he was listening intently as I read out the captions to tell the story. Hoping we get to play more together.

Lvl 4 - Silver

That's so cool that you got to play for real with your son. Must be a beautiful moment I wish to have with kids of my own some day. Sniff sniff*

Sonic and Genesis were also my birthing into gaming as well, but like your son, I was 3. That's why I got Sonic games on my PS3. Dreamcast was great and it died too young I'll agree.

And after reading one of your thrilling moments and how much you enjoy XCOM, I'm thinking it's my next pickup from the shop. Looks like a wonderfully engrossing game.

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Puns always intended.

That's so cool that you got to play for real with your son. Must be a beautiful moment I wish to have with kids of my own some day. Sniff sniff*

Sonic and Genesis were also my birthing into gaming as well, but like your son, I was 3. That's why I got Sonic games on my PS3. Dreamcast was great and it died too young I'll agree.

And after reading one of your thrilling moments and how much you enjoy XCOM, I'm thinking it's my next pickup from the shop. Looks like a wonderfully engrossing game.

It was a nice moment, up there with when he first got excited (and infatuated) about seeing The Hulk onscreen for prodding my geek nerve.

SEGA were a great company, and even now, they still do little things right here and there, happily. Especially interested in seeing how Alien Isolation turns out.

XCOM is bloody fantastic, as I mention, I grew up with that series(and still play the oldies on my PC), but I will always warn that it's an acquired taste. If you get into it, there is so much scope for replaying it. Once you understand how it works, ramp up the difficulty and watch the chaos unfold. No game in recent memory have I so enjoyed the stress of difficult decisions and failure as I have in Enemy Within and Unknown. Apart from the very rare occasion you get a shite bit of badly managed A.I., your failure is entirely your own doing, not the games.

Puns always intended.

Gained my fifth Vita Platinum, my fifth Plat in a under month, and most importantly my 19th overall. I welcome LEGO The Hobbit (VITA) to the family!

Only difficultly was thanks to poor signposting, otherwise, an easy Plat and a fairly enjoyable LEGO romp in the end. Helps that I enjoy the source material though!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Already sent you a VM but again congrats!

I see a lot of people playing these LEGO games. I grew up playing with legos but don't find interest playing with them anymore or even the games now. I could see trying it out with something I like. Like maybe a batman or super hero one.

(My Spiderman mini hanging from my monitor is glaring at me )

Flesh is heretic /
    My body is a witch /
    I am burning it

Hello

Puns always intended.

Already sent you a VM but again congrats!

I see a lot of people playing these LEGO games. I grew up playing with legos but don't find interest playing with them anymore or even the games now. I could see trying it out with something I like. Like maybe a batman or super hero one.

(My Spiderman mini hanging from my monitor is glaring at me )

Thanks Sky!

I love LEGO, even as a grown-ass man! I didn't get into playing the games until LEGO Batman 2 on PS3 and I still believe that is the best one of all of them, it contains just the right balance of structure and freedom. If you ever want to try, that's a good starting point.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the LEGO The Hobbit Plat. I have several LEGO Plats but none on the Vita. Currently working on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Hulk smash...everything. Even super heroes. lol

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat

You've gone plat crazy mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Puns always intended.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the LEGO The Hobbit Plat. I have several LEGO Plats but none on the Vita. Currently working on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Hulk smash...everything. Even super heroes. lol
    Cheers Mardi, this was my seventh LEGO Plat in eight LEGO games (3 PS3, 4 VITA), but sadly, LEGO Marvel is the only one I didn't get the Plat for. Bad timing meant I just didn't get into it enough (though yeah, using Hulk is great fun in that), maybe I'll have another crack at it some other time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat

You've gone plat crazy mate

Cheers Feral!

Just fortunate that everything lined up for an easy run of Platting this month, it will likely slow down to a trickle again soon enough.

Banned

Congrats for LEGO Hobbit plat, Larry!

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congratulations on the Hobbit platinum nice to read the update before that where you were losing motivation to be followed by an updated post with the platinum comment... Way to go man.

How was that playing with your son? My daughter is 3 and she has played Critter Crunch, Sponge Bob, and Putty Squad with the analog and pressing . Last night was funny because she would die and get to the loser screen so she would punch me and say "Not Again!" Fun times. Do you pick up any kid games at all?

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Congrats on the Hobbit plat LDA!

You'll be passing me in no time at this rate.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast