Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1082

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus . This game is awesome! The trophies ...

  1. #181
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.



    This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  2. #182
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.



    This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!
    Congratulations on the new Platinum. You've taken the lead in plats it seems, so I'll have to try hard to catch up when I make my PS3 return. Good thing I still have the lead in total trophies Keep up the epic hunting man, I'll be back soon.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  3. #183
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congratulations on the new Platinum. You've taken the lead in plats it seems, so I'll have to try hard to catch up when I make my PS3 return. Good thing I still have the lead in total trophies Keep up the epic hunting man, I'll be back soon.
    Thanks for the nice words... I will have your back that you will get a new brand new PS3 soon enough but I'm getting a new underwear after exciting to see your online PSN.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  4. #184
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on this fun game, now you got finish Ghost of Sparta and then you have all the GOW plats. I agree I love GOW games, more is always welcome to me.

  5. #185
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on this fun game, now you got finish Ghost of Sparta and then you have all the GOW plats. I agree I love GOW games, more is always welcome to me.
    Thanks for the good words. I heard a few enemies and Keres Wrath should be tough especially #4 challenge!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  6. #186
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the God of War: Chains of Olympus platinum dude

  7. #187
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks for the good words. I heard a few enemies and Keres Wrath should be tough especially #4 challenge!
    Yeah they are tough but only thing that was tough in that game. I don't remember the challenge but then again I had no trouble in those challenges and I'm sure you'll have no trouble either.

  8. #188
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the God of War: Chains of Olympus platinum dude
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Yeah they are tough but only thing that was tough in that game. I don't remember the challenge but then again I had no trouble in those challenges and I'm sure you'll have no trouble either.
    I hope so... I will figure out myself soon and will plat in no time!

    Actually I figured out about Presphone (Final Boss) in Chains of Olympus I finally beat without taking a single hit damage! I watched YouTube, it's really not helpful. Took me 15 mins - Be a patient!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  9. #189
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.



    This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!
    Congrats Hasan on another plat man.I knew you would enjoy this and you did this quite quick too.Keep up the awesome work mate and dont forget Gods of War

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  10. #190
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats dude. I told you it wouldn't take you long to get it. I agree it is really a fun game. Always fun slaughtering creatures with Kratos. Keep up the good work my friend.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  11. #191
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats on your new God of War plat, like Omni said, now you just need one more to finish the collection. It seems like this month has been really good for you in terms of earning trophies
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  12. #192
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.



    This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!
    Thats awesome Smash. This platinum seems to have been very quick for you! Congrats!



  13. #193
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Update: The banner and difficulty rating of God of War: Chains of Olympus has been updated.

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats Hasan on another plat man.I knew you would enjoy this and you did this quite quick too.Keep up the awesome work mate and dont forget Gods of War
    Thanks man, I never forget God of War series because those are my favorite games all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude. I told you it wouldn't take you long to get it. I agree it is really a fun game. Always fun slaughtering creatures with Kratos. Keep up the good work my friend.
    Yeah man, You did the right thing as well. Just one more plat then to kill Chambers! More is always welcome to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your new God of War plat, like Omni said, now you just need one more to finish the collection. It seems like this month has been really good for you in terms of earning trophies
    Thanks for the nice words. Yeah, this month has been really good for me, got 3 plats so far! (BF3, Sly 1 and GoW: CoO)

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Thats awesome Smash. This platinum seems to have been very quick for you! Congrats!
    Thanks, it wouldn't take you too long to beat it and it's not really hard, fun to play! Hope you can do it! Good luck!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  14. #194
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.



    This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!
    Nice one hasan , does that mean you have all five of them?

  15. #195
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Nice one hasan , does that mean you have all five of them?
    Thanks! Well, just one more is God of War: Ghost of Sparta, I heard they should be tough in a few spots especially #4 challenge!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  16. #196
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks! Well, just one more is God of War: Ghost of Sparta, I heard they should be tough in a few spots especially #4 challenge!
    The race is on on who will get all 5 first

    I platted GOS on Saturday and got GOW1 plat today. I am half way through my Titan Run on GOW3 so here I come

    Good luck with GoS, it isn't too bad (actually I found the challenges to be the easiest of the 5)

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  17. #197
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    The race is on on who will get all 5 first

    I platted GOS on Saturday and got GOW1 plat today. I am half way through my Titan Run on GOW3 so here I come

    Good luck with GoS, it isn't too bad (actually I found the challenges to be the easiest of the 5)
    Very nice, you win for sure because you will get all of them in no time! I'm not in hurry to get all 5 of them, just be a patient bro!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  18. #198
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by smashguy View Post
    update: i have achieved the platinum of god of war: Chains of olympus.



    this game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same god of war series. Eyes & feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of war series are always my favorite as well!
    whats up smash!!! Congrats to you my friend. Battlefield 3 and god of war!!! Very nice additions to your collection. Keep it up!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  19. #199
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Not that it means anything, but I'm hoping you crush Dr_Mayus and get the last God of War plat before he finishes all five. Someones got to take him down a peg or two lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  20. #200
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Deem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kerkrade, NL.
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    4

    Great list, and you've got quite a few nice and hard trophies too. If I may make a suggestion though, you should tell a little bit about each game, instead of just listing them. Give people your opinion on them. Really make this your own list, if you know what I mean. Anyway, keep it up!

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO