Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus . This game is awesome! The trophies ...

Retired...

Update: I have achieved the platinum of God of War: Chains of Olympus.

This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post

This game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same God of War series. Eyes & Feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of War series are always my favorite as well!
    Congratulations on the new Platinum. You've taken the lead in plats it seems, so I'll have to try hard to catch up when I make my PS3 return. Good thing I still have the lead in total trophies Keep up the epic hunting man, I'll be back soon.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Congratulations on the new Platinum. You've taken the lead in plats it seems, so I'll have to try hard to catch up when I make my PS3 return. Good thing I still have the lead in total trophies Keep up the epic hunting man, I'll be back soon.
    Thanks for the nice words... I will have your back that you will get a new brand new PS3 soon enough but I'm getting a new underwear after exciting to see your online PSN.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on this fun game, now you got finish Ghost of Sparta and then you have all the GOW plats. I agree I love GOW games, more is always welcome to me.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on this fun game, now you got finish Ghost of Sparta and then you have all the GOW plats. I agree I love GOW games, more is always welcome to me.
    Thanks for the good words. I heard a few enemies and Keres Wrath should be tough especially #4 challenge!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the God of War: Chains of Olympus platinum dude

Royal Flush X2

Thanks for the good words. I heard a few enemies and Keres Wrath should be tough especially #4 challenge!
    Yeah they are tough but only thing that was tough in that game. I don't remember the challenge but then again I had no trouble in those challenges and I'm sure you'll have no trouble either.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the God of War: Chains of Olympus platinum dude
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Yeah they are tough but only thing that was tough in that game. I don't remember the challenge but then again I had no trouble in those challenges and I'm sure you'll have no trouble either.
    I hope so... I will figure out myself soon and will plat in no time!

Actually I figured out about Presphone (Final Boss) in Chains of Olympus I finally beat without taking a single hit damage! I watched YouTube, it's really not helpful. Took me 15 mins - Be a patient!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats Hasan on another plat man.I knew you would enjoy this and you did this quite quick too.Keep up the awesome work mate and dont forget Gods of War

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Congrats dude. I told you it wouldn't take you long to get it. I agree it is really a fun game. Always fun slaughtering creatures with Kratos. Keep up the good work my friend.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on your new God of War plat, like Omni said, now you just need one more to finish the collection. It seems like this month has been really good for you in terms of earning trophies
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

A plat a month!

Thats awesome Smash. This platinum seems to have been very quick for you! Congrats!

Retired...

Update: The banner and difficulty rating of God of War: Chains of Olympus has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats Hasan on another plat man.I knew you would enjoy this and you did this quite quick too.Keep up the awesome work mate and dont forget Gods of War
    Thanks man, I never forget God of War series because those are my favorite games all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats dude. I told you it wouldn't take you long to get it. I agree it is really a fun game. Always fun slaughtering creatures with Kratos. Keep up the good work my friend.
    Yeah man, You did the right thing as well. Just one more plat then to kill Chambers! More is always welcome to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on your new God of War plat, like Omni said, now you just need one more to finish the collection. It seems like this month has been really good for you in terms of earning trophies
    Thanks for the nice words. Yeah, this month has been really good for me, got 3 plats so far! (BF3, Sly 1 and GoW: CoO)

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Thats awesome Smash. This platinum seems to have been very quick for you! Congrats!
    Thanks, it wouldn't take you too long to beat it and it's not really hard, fun to play! Hope you can do it! Good luck!

Regional Manager of War

Nice one hasan , does that mean you have all five of them?

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Nice one hasan , does that mean you have all five of them?
    Thanks! Well, just one more is God of War: Ghost of Sparta, I heard they should be tough in a few spots especially #4 challenge!

Resident PHD

Thanks! Well, just one more is God of War: Ghost of Sparta, I heard they should be tough in a few spots especially #4 challenge!
    The race is on on who will get all 5 first

I platted GOS on Saturday and got GOW1 plat today. I am half way through my Titan Run on GOW3 so here I come

Good luck with GoS, it isn't too bad (actually I found the challenges to be the easiest of the 5)

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    The race is on on who will get all 5 first

I platted GOS on Saturday and got GOW1 plat today. I am half way through my Titan Run on GOW3 so here I come

Good luck with GoS, it isn't too bad (actually I found the challenges to be the easiest of the 5)
    Very nice, you win for sure because you will get all of them in no time! I'm not in hurry to get all 5 of them, just be a patient bro!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by smashguy View Post
    update: i have achieved the platinum of god of war: Chains of olympus.

this game is awesome! The trophies are just like most of the same god of war series. Eyes & feathers are really not hard to find. This game on hard are really not hard except only final boss and perfection in challenge. God of war series are always my favorite as well!
    whats up smash!!! Congrats to you my friend. Battlefield 3 and god of war!!! Very nice additions to your collection. Keep it up!!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Not that it means anything, but I'm hoping you crush Dr_Mayus and get the last God of War plat before he finishes all five. Someones got to take him down a peg or two lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Great list, and you've got quite a few nice and hard trophies too. If I may make a suggestion though, you should tell a little bit about each game, instead of just listing them. Give people your opinion on them. Really make this your own list, if you know what I mean. Anyway, keep it up!

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast