Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy Thanks my zombie friend . It wasn't fast at all, it took me 2 weeks to ...

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks my zombie friend . It wasn't fast at all, it took me 2 weeks to finish because of long side missions & challenge accepted trophy without partners otherwise within 10 days or less. I bought The Last of Us already last Friday, haven't started it because I heard the save bug has been glitched. I can start it this Tuesday so it might be my next platinum Or I need to see the blog news of what's new for free in PS+ from Sony tomorrow.
    You're welcome! Well, 2 weeks still seems pretty fast to me, I guess just because I see a lot of people playing BL2 for a long time so I thought the plat took longer. Cool, I preordered The Last of Us too, but haven't been able to pick it up from Best Buy yet. I'll probably get it tomorrow, but will also wait a little while to play it to make sure all the bugs have been fixed. I don't wanna have to deal with my PS3 freezing all the time while playing it or playing offline so it will save. Well, whatever you decide to play next, good luck and have fun!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Venire, Videre, Vince

I thank you for the kind words GT5 Legend

Gonna pay more attn to the cricket matches + to the world championships!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Digital Terror

grats on the bl2 plat. had alot of fun running missions with you

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You're welcome! Well, 2 weeks still seems pretty fast to me, I guess just because I see a lot of people playing BL2 for a long time so I thought the plat took longer. Cool, I preordered The Last of Us too, but haven't been able to pick it up from Best Buy yet. I'll probably get it tomorrow, but will also wait a little while to play it to make sure all the bugs have been fixed. I don't wanna have to deal with my PS3 freezing all the time while playing it or playing offline so it will save. Well, whatever you decide to play next, good luck and have fun!
    Thanks for the luck wishes. Well, the save bug has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    I thank you for the kind words GT5 Legend

Gonna pay more attn to the cricket matches + to the world championships!
    You are welcome bro! In US/Canada, Cricket doesn't seem popular game that's why ppl couldn't find the game in EB, BestBuy or whatever in North America etc... I am glad I ordered the game via online.

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    grats on the bl2 plat. had alot of fun running missions with you
    Thanks man. Indeed I had a lot of fun working on those co-op missions with you! I can't stop laugh so hard myself that you would never catch me after duel challenge.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

GT5 Legend, so my copy of GT5 I bought was the XL Edition came with a Voucher for some DLC, guess what it was good until March 31, 2013, so I was meaning to use it all that month and well you guessed I forgot to use it and it past the expiration date.

So I was so freaking mad that I did not use it within the valid period.

Today I said what the heck I will try the Voucher just to see if I can redeem it and drum roll please - - - - - - - - - - IT STILL WORKED!

You better believe it I was soo freaking happy I was able to use it man, here is the breakdown of that Voucher:

- Car Pack 2 - includes mini cooperS, VG Golf VI R, VG Scirocco, + Nissan GT-R Black Edition (and for DLC a freebie: Racing Kart 125 SPL)

- GT5 Course Pack - two new courses Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Belgian Track) + indoor Kart Space with neon lights illuminated track

- GT5 Course Pack Family Upgrade - just says DLC can be used by all accounts on my PS3 system

- GT5 Racing Car Pack Famliy Upgrade - same as above lol

- Racing Car Pack - Red Bull X2011 Prototype, Challenger SRT8 TC, CR-Z TC, Roadster TC, RX-7 TC, Lancer Evolution X TC, GT-R R35 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R33 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R34 TC, IMPREZA TC, PRIUS TC, Racing Kart Jr., Racing Kart 100, Racing Kart 125, Racing Kart 125 SPL, GT-R Black edition '12, Scirocco R '10, Golf VR '10, + Mini Cooper S '11

- Racing Gear Pack - 12 special outfits from famous drivers, 41 racing suits (too many to write lol) + 51 racing helmets

- Paint Pack - 100 colors of paint

Just imagine what I was missing out by not using that Voucher! lol, just wanted to share this with you, and thanks again for giving me tips and for sharing those vids for the various race track challenges!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

Forget I Was Ever Here

Is El_Cidx now going for the platinum? Anyway Hasan just about the end of the weekend and I'm hoping you get your platinum like you wished for!

It is time for me to go underground

Still the Chocobo

Quite impressive. Your checklist layout is and it's packed with great looking banners. Great job Smash, you've got a great trophy record. Good luck on Max Payne 3.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post

GT5 Legend, so my copy of GT5 I bought was the XL Edition came with a Voucher for some DLC, guess what it was good until March 31, 2013, so I was meaning to use it all that month and well you guessed I forgot to use it and it past the expiration date.

So I was so freaking mad that I did not use it within the valid period.

Today I said what the heck I will try the Voucher just to see if I can redeem it and drum roll please - - - - - - - - - - IT STILL WORKED!

You better believe it I was soo freaking happy I was able to use it man, here is the breakdown of that Voucher:

- Car Pack 2 - includes mini cooperS, VG Golf VI R, VG Scirocco, + Nissan GT-R Black Edition (and for DLC a freebie: Racing Kart 125 SPL)

- GT5 Course Pack - two new courses Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Belgian Track) + indoor Kart Space with neon lights illuminated track

- GT5 Course Pack Family Upgrade - just says DLC can be used by all accounts on my PS3 system

- GT5 Racing Car Pack Famliy Upgrade - same as above lol

- Racing Car Pack - Red Bull X2011 Prototype, Challenger SRT8 TC, CR-Z TC, Roadster TC, RX-7 TC, Lancer Evolution X TC, GT-R R35 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R33 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC, SKYLINE GT-R R34 TC, IMPREZA TC, PRIUS TC, Racing Kart Jr., Racing Kart 100, Racing Kart 125, Racing Kart 125 SPL, GT-R Black edition '12, Scirocco R '10, Golf VR '10, + Mini Cooper S '11

- Racing Gear Pack - 12 special outfits from famous drivers, 41 racing suits (too many to write lol) + 51 racing helmets

- Paint Pack - 100 colors of paint

Just imagine what I was missing out by not using that Voucher! lol, just wanted to share this with you, and thanks again for giving me tips and for sharing those vids for the various race track challenges!
    Very nice. Thanks for the sharing! Keep me posted if you need any help regarding GT5.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Is El_Cidx now going for the platinum? Anyway Hasan just about the end of the weekend and I'm hoping you get your platinum like you wished for!
    I doubt he will. I had to but my friend invited me to come and attend his marriage ceremony this past weekend otherwise so I hope to get a plat tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hall_Of_Game View Post
    Quite impressive. Your checklist layout is and it's packed with great looking banners. Great job Smash, you've got a great trophy record. Good luck on Max Payne 3.
    Thanks for stopping' by and all the nice words. I started with all the banners that most artists lazy doing but was very thankful for all they have made for me. I'll have 10 days off from work end of this month then will try to earn Max Payne 3 plat but right now it's summer time I'm a little less motivated to play.

Retired...

Update: I have achieved the platinum of Saints Row: The Third.

This game is one of the funniest games I have played. I can honestly say that I enjoyed this more than Sleeping Dogs. If your looking for a good story well it is kind of hilarious and ridiculous. It's strong point is the game play and the activities you can do. There is nothing hard in this game, most annoying was some of the challenges which ended up being a bit of a grind. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who likes open world over the top gameplay.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Hey Hasan,

Congrats man on achieving the platinum. The game was great I dont know why i never bought the dlc but i still want to. did you enjoy the vtol?

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Hey Hasan,

Congrats man on achieving the platinum. The game was great I dont know why i never bought the dlc but i still want to. did you enjoy the vtol?
    Thanks. Indeed it is fun game. I love the VTOL and was having a VTOL to attack all gang members within 5 seconds. Love it.

Notorious K.I.D.

Congrats on the new plat Smash, I just picked this up the other day. One of the funniest games I've played in a long time.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

A plat a month!

Congrats Hasan, I knew you'd have the Saints Row Plat quickly!

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Congrats on the new plat Smash, I just picked this up the other day. One of the funniest games I've played in a long time.
    Thanks man! I wish I could have played with you and it was fun like a hell.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats Hasan, I knew you'd have the Saints Row Plat quickly!
    Thanks man. Now it's your turn to get a plat but I'll keep SR3 until you need my help to finish some activity, assassination and theft vehicles etc..

War
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Congrats with your new plat!
    I'm downloading the game and it looks awesome! I'm very curious what I can expect.
    Have you any idea what game is next to plat?

Still the Chocobo

Congrats on the Saints Row . I've seen bits and kind of gotten a humorous impression. Glad to see it's good fun.
    Currently Playing:
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    Brainhov's Revenge

Nothing is true,
    everything is permitted.

Flashy Avatar by K.I.D
    Beautiful Signature by Beam & K.I.D

If I could, I would GLOW

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on the new

آدمی کو جانے کا راستہ!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie

PRO Member

Congrats on the Plat, I'll be starting the game soon now that it's free for PS+, how long did it take you?

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Saints Row platinum dude

PRO Member

Congratso n the SR3 plat. Glad to see you enjoyed it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast