Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1082

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Undrey Congratz, and good luck. Last one is piss. Thanks, I heard it was such a pain ...

  1. #61
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Congratz, and good luck. Last one is piss.
    Thanks, I heard it was such a pain in the ass!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  2. #62
    Retired
    Undrey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Afterlife Sahara Desert
    Posts
    2,271
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks, I heard it was such a pain in the ass!
    Yup, if you watch a YouTube video of it you'll think it's easy, but it's not.

  3. #63
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Update: Finally God of War Platinum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Yup, if you watch a YouTube video of it you'll think it's easy, but it's not.
    All are easy except last one... Finally I did it and it took me only hour to beat all challenges!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  4. #64
    PRO Member
    ChrisValentine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Blackpool, UK
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    237

    Nice start
    I feel like the break lines should be under each game, not between the banner and the scores...
    And you're given no games a 10/10 for game ratings
    Hard to please eh


  5. #65
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: Finally God of War Platinum!

    Finally I did it and it took me only hour to beat all challenges!
    Congrats on your new my friend,well done.now for GOW2

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  6. #66
    PRO Member
    gokussjin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    34

    Grats on the GOW plat my friend!!And dont bother with hackers!!!You'll get your plat legit and will enjoy it!!

  7. #67
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on your GOW. Like Goku said, don't worry about the hackers, not only they get no satisfaction or feeling what it feels like to earn a hard platinum but they don't get respect as well.

  8. #68
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Nice start
    I feel like the break lines should be under each game, not between the banner and the scores...
    And you're given no games a 10/10 for game ratings
    Hard to please eh
    I know but it's really a bit hard to explain why... I went to my cousin's place to play Batman: AC on Xbox, its really wow, I would give 10/10 for sure. Thanks for the rep+

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new my friend,well done.now for GOW2
    Thanks, hell yeah, GoW 2 should be next

    Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Grats on the GOW plat my friend!!And dont bother with hackers!!!You'll get your plat legit and will enjoy it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your GOW. Like Goku said, don't worry about the hackers, not only they get no satisfaction or feeling what it feels like to earn a hard platinum but they don't get respect as well.
    Thanks, Exactly, I got a nightmare last night about GT5. After get up and I fell like what the hell... w00f

    After GoW & Origins collection, I'm back to GT5, I can do it!

    Thanks a lot man!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  9. #69
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on the GOW plat. Fun game for sure. You done good to beat the challenges in an hour. It took me probablly 3 or 4 hours. Can't remember exactly.

    Good luck with #2. Hope it don't glitch on you. It did me and had to do a second play through to get the trophy. After taken almost a year break from it.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  10. #70
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the GOW plat. Fun game for sure. You done good to beat the challenges in an hour. It took me probably 3 or 4 hours. Can't remember exactly.

    Good luck with #2. Hope it don't glitch on you. It did me and had to do a second play through to get the trophy. After taken almost a year break from it.
    Thanks for the kinds words man! 3 - 4 hours In challenge #8, I was close to beat but fail in first try because of daaamn stone they hit me then dead (7 mins).

    I heard about glitch of Boss Batch 3 in GoW 2 from Gamer1022's checklist!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  11. #71
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks for the kinds words man! 3 - 4 hours In challenge #8, I was close to beat but fail in first try because of daaamn stone they hit me then dead (7 mins).

    I heard about glitch of Boss Batch 3 in GoW 2 from Gamer1022's checklist!
    Challenge 10 is what gave me the most problems.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  12. #72
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Challenge 10 is what gave me the most problems.
    Yeah man, I die like 5 - 6 times... what's on my mind thinks about how to beat... Go start and press L3 + R3, hit enemies so fast and double jump + X repeat, repeat again... you're done!

    Hope GoW 2 is not that hard like previous one!

    Anyway, how are you progressing with GoW 3? stuck?



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #73
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Haven't played GOW 3 in a couple months. Couldn't beat the first boss on titan. I'll get back to it eventually.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  14. #74
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Haven't played GOW 3 in a couple months. Couldn't beat the first boss on titan. I'll get back to it eventually.
    Oh yeah, just keep blocking and rolling out of the way of the large attacks and you'll be fine. You can block everything except the water attack. Good luck!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  15. #75
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Congratz on the new platinum man!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  16. #76
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Congratz on the new platinum man!
    Thanks man, it was a great and fun game! GoW series could be my favorite PS3 game so far!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  17. #77
    In2
    In2 is offline
    January MOTM
    In2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Quebec City, Can.
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    184

    Stopping by to say Congrats for the God of War 1
    Hopefully GOW2 & GOW Origins soon after.

    Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me


    In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.



    Follow and watch my latest work.

  18. #78
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Stopping by to say Congrats for the God of War 1
    Hopefully GOW2 & GOW Origins soon after.
    Thanks for the kind words man! GoW 2 is easier platinum than 1 and you don't have to do all the challenges in one setting like GoW 1. GoW 1 is the only one I rated as moderate and the rest are easy to me. GoW Origins collection are easy platinums and quick too I checked from omnislash's checklist!



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  19. #79
    Vive La Révelation!
    Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Colorado!
    Posts
    951
    Reputation
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks man, it was a great and fun game! GoW series could be my favorite PS3 game so far!

    Wow enjoying a game is one thing but favorite? I guess I need to get the first two, see I tried going straight to GOW III and I felt like there was defiantly something missing.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

  20. #80
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Wow enjoying a game is one thing but favorite? I guess I need to get the first two, see I tried going straight to GOW III and I felt like there was defiantly something missing.
    Well, I bought a PS3 last year with GT5 and GoW III bundle before I played GoW 1 and 2 but I traded Battlefield 3 with GoW Collection for free plus tax and they are great games!
    Last edited by Smashguy; 01-29-2012 at 01:06 AM.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO