Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1082

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats man on the Hitman plat. Glad you enjoyed it. I loved it and want to play more as agent ...

  1. #781
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats man on the Hitman plat. Glad you enjoyed it. I loved it and want to play more as agent 47.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  2. #782
    PRO Member
    Bardas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk, England
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    30

    Congrats on the Hitman plat!


  3. #783
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congratulations on your new plat Hasan, nice one mate. It seems like you and a few others enjoyed this game so it must be good. Keep it up man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  4. #784
    Silence is a valid option
    meliz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    443
    Reputation
    360

    Congrats on the Hitman plat!!! What a great game
    Sig by Pancake Model

  5. #785
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    Congrats on the Hitman dude!

    Keep up the good work!

  6. #786
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats my good friend! I had a feeling you'd get it tonight!
    Thanks man. You always have my back.

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on hitman plat, I'll soon have it. Probably by tomorrow or much later today
    Thanks. It's amazing game. I know you got something upcoming game in the next few weeks and then we'll play for fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Congrats smash. Easily my favorite out of the series. Hopefully they make more and stick to absolution play style
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats man on the Hitman plat. Glad you enjoyed it. I loved it and want to play more as agent 47.
    Thanks dude. Very solid mode as for the game it was very enjoyable especially play styles & contracts but I wish it should be coop partners as it would be more cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congratulations on your new plat Hasan, nice one mate. It seems like you and a few others enjoyed this game so it must be good. Keep it up man
    Thanks John for the nice words. I think you should try and like it for now, I don't know whether Hitman is free or not on PS+ EU.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Hitman platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardas View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman plat!
    Quote Originally Posted by meliz View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman plat!!! What a great game
    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on the Hitman dude!

    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks everyone for stopping by.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  7. #787
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Update: No platinum yet. Been trying to finish two gold trophies of GTA V before GTA Online comes out hopefully. Took forever but fun like a hell. I know the site is messed up but is updated over on PSN P.

    I'm lazy in updating but done. I'll also add some games I want to plat in the future.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  8. #788
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    I have a good day in GTA V, got two gold trophies and just need to finish collectibles to unlock stuff and then be ready for GTA Online. Takes long but very fun!
    Last edited by Smashguy; 10-02-2013 at 09:47 AM.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  9. #789
    PRO Member
    annare41's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,461
    Reputation
    80

    GTA Online is working already, see you there in the Crew!.


  10. #790
    PRO Member
    tuvuu48-'s Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    29

    Have fun with GTA online and good luck finishing up the platinum


    Signature made by PixieOfDarkness | GDT bar by djunglist

  11. #791
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    You, like several other people I know seem to be having a blast with GTA V mate. I hope the online is just as good as the sp

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  12. #792
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    GTA Online is working already, see you there in the Crew!.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuvuu48- View Post
    Have fun with GTA online and good luck finishing up the platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    You, like several other people I know seem to be having a blast with GTA V mate. I hope the online is just as good as the sp
    Thanks fellas! I am pissed off on the online even after patch 1.02, not touched it since patch 1.02 Rockstar are awful when it comes to the online on games. Glitched trophies on GTA IV like AWP trophy, dodgy servers and erased stats on GTA V, even the online on Max Payne 3 was dodgy. I don't think I'll get GTA V platinum.
    Last edited by Smashguy; 10-07-2013 at 12:01 AM.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  13. #793
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks fellas! I am pissed off on the online even after patch 1.02, not touched it since patch 1.02 Rockstar are awful when it comes to the online on games. Glitched trophies on GTA IV like AWP trophy, dodgy servers and erased stats on GTA V, even the online on Max Payne 3 was dodgy. I don't think I'll get GTA V platinum.
    No surprise that the online is messed up but of course it's rockstar games we're talking about here.

  14. #794
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    That sucks ass about the online mate. Could you not delete the patch or was it worse without it?

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  15. #795
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    No surprise that the online is messed up but of course it's rockstar games we're talking about here.
    I heard from Rockstar Twitter that Over 25,000 angry customer comments since GTA Online comes out.

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    That sucks ass about the online mate. Could you not delete the patch or was it worse without it?
    I'll wait for a new patch. How does the online works without a patch? Impossible! If I deleted, all of my stats goes reset to zero in SP. Who knows.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  16. #796
    The Girl Gamer
    MimiPRGameFreak's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    46

    Don't worry, you'll get GTAV platinum. Plus, what do you expect from a Rockstar game? Their games are always buggy, especially when it comes to the online part.

    How's it going with Max Payne 3? Have you try NYMHC yet?



  17. #797
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    Don't worry, you'll get GTAV platinum. Plus, what do you expect from a Rockstar game? Their games are always buggy, especially when it comes to the online part.

    How's it going with Max Payne 3? Have you try NYMHC yet?
    Before GTA V comes out, I was worried about online trophies especially 1st place in all competitive modes and platinum awards but after knowing they are not bad so far.

    I keep reached chapter 10 and failed. I don't have time to sit 3-4 hours in one sitting in weekdays. Weekend seems fun only for friends outside like hang out etc in real life.

    Anyway, I'll have two trophies left for GTA V Platinum. Hopefully I'll get done before BF4 comes out.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  18. #798
    The Girl Gamer
    MimiPRGameFreak's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Reputation
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Before GTA V comes out, I was worried about online trophies especially 1st place in all competitive modes and platinum awards but after knowing they are not bad so far.

    I keep reached chapter 10 and failed. I don't have time to sit 3-4 hours in one sitting in weekdays. Weekend seems fun only for friends outside like hang out etc in real life.

    Anyway, I'll have two trophies left for GTA V Platinum. Hopefully I'll get done before BF4 comes out.
    Yeah, I've been hearing GTAV online isn't that bad. Hopefully on Christmas I'll get the game.

    The first time I got to Chapter 14, but Becker killed me with the grenade launcher. After that, it's been downhill for me cause of glitches and freezes. I'm actually tired of wasting 3 to 4 hours also just to beat this mode. I would have beaten it already if it wasn't cause of glitches and the game freezing on me.

    You'll get those last 2 trophies in no time.



  19. #799
    Retired...
    Smashguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Out of Earth!
    Posts
    1,900
    Reputation
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by MimiPRGameFreak View Post
    Yeah, I've been hearing GTAV online isn't that bad. Hopefully on Christmas I'll get the game.

    The first time I got to Chapter 14, but Becker killed me with the grenade launcher. After that, it's been downhill for me cause of glitches and freezes. I'm actually tired of wasting 3 to 4 hours also just to beat this mode. I would have beaten it already if it wasn't cause of glitches and the game freezing on me.

    You'll get those last 2 trophies in no time.
    Sounds good. I'll keep GTA V forever because I love it. Let me know if you need any help.

    Wow, Brutal. Impressive that you would keep trying. Good luck. I might try it only for 2-3 weeks vacation off lol.

    I'll get GTA V platinum end of this week hopefully. I would say a big thanks to everyone for those who visited my CL and got 15K+ views.



    Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

  20. #800
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Nice on getting 15K views. That GTA V plat will be a nice one to have.

Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO