Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; The Rockstar Social Club keeps track of your stats and collectables. You can find the last space part on the ...

Retired...

The Rockstar Social Club keeps track of your stats and collectables. You can find the last space part on the map from the site under 100% checklist.

Rockstar Games Social Club

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Congrats on GTAV man, though I'm mad at the game because I'm missing 1 space collectable thing in Single Player so I got frustrated and I haven't played in a week lol, how did you keep track of that stuff?.
    Thanks man. It's epic game. I look forward to see what's new in DLC. You can check what fillabong said above. Good luck.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on GTA V

Keep up the good work!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on GTA V

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks dude! Now it's your turn!

PRO Member

Hey its been awhile Smash

Checklist is still looking amazing as always. Congrats on your latest Hitman Plat

Sig by Bladia

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Hey its been awhile Smash

Checklist is still looking amazing as always. Congrats on your latest Hitman Plat
    Thanks! Good to see you back Matt! You've missed out to see what my latest plat is before you visit this CL. I'll update my CL as soon as when I am at home.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

So, my good man, how come you have nothing to play? Have you been and busted through every game you have or does nothing interest you atm?

Oh, and Vettel, 8 consectutive wins in the same season, got to give it to him for that alone

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    So, my good man, how come you have nothing to play? Have you been and busted through every game you have or does nothing interest you atm?

Oh, and Vettel, 8 consectutive wins in the same season, got to give it to him for that alone
    John my man! Well, I have nothing to play anything new in my backlog since GTA V platinum because so many games are coming soon like BF4, Ghosts, InFamous, Uncharted etc for PS4 version that's why I kept saving my money for getting PS4 system end of this year. So Gran Turismo 6 should be my last purchase on PS3 version only.

Yeah, Vettel's just a badass F1 driver but I bet ppl are tired of seeing him win all the time lol. Mark Webber would retire the F1 this year and Riccardo already signed the Red bull team. Oh man!

Do you think Vettel will break Schumacher's record? (7th time F1 world champ) Vettel current have 4.

Royal Flush X2

There's always

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    There's always
    LOL! Actually I am starting on it only weekend from work and keep messed up and failed against the damn slow motion warning twice. I really liked the Dead Space 2's hardcore mode setting because of allowed 3 saves option. Come on Rockstar! FUUU!

A plat a month!

Hey Hasan, don't forget to hop on Sony's PSN webstore, and "purchase" the PSN+ Resogun for free, so you can d/l it later! Another platinum for you there!

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Hey Hasan, don't forget to hop on Sony's PSN webstore, and "purchase" the PSN+ Resogun for free, so you can d/l it later! Another platinum for you there!
    That's very nice of you Brian! I'll renew my PS+ again tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up man!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    John my man! Well, I have nothing to play anything new in my backlog since GTA V platinum because so many games are coming soon like BF4, Ghosts, InFamous, Uncharted etc for PS4 version that's why I kept saving my money for getting PS4 system end of this year. So Gran Turismo 6 should be my last purchase on PS3 version only.

Yeah, Vettel's just a badass F1 driver but I bet ppl are tired of seeing him win all the time lol. Mark Webber would retire the F1 this year and Riccardo already signed the Red bull team. Oh man!

Do you think Vettel will break Schumacher's record? (7th time F1 world champ) Vettel current have 4.
    I bet you'll be going for the GT6 plat, won't you? lol. Theres another million hours lost :p. I hope you enjoy your Ps4 man, I bet you can't wait for that too. Would you be able to upgrade GT6 to Ps4?

Of course Vettel will do it, as much as I hate to say it. He's just to damn good and he has a fantastic team too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I bet you'll be going for the GT6 plat, won't you? lol. Theres another million hours lost :p. I hope you enjoy your Ps4 man, I bet you can't wait for that too. Would you be able to upgrade GT6 to Ps4?

Of course Vettel will do it, as much as I hate to say it. He's just to damn good and he has a fantastic team too.
    Yeah man, I can't wait to get it but I can't sync till the plat trophy pop up . Sadly, No GT6 for PS4, but GT7 will appear in within 2 years for PS4.

I am so happy that my good friend from USA F1 sent a post mail to me yesterday. Here's the pics spoiler.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sweet checklist GT5 is a cherry on top of your collection.

PRO Member

I know it's late to the party (I hope the food is still good) but congrats on Grand Theft Auto V!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by WrecksauceBenny View Post
    sweet checklist GT5 is a cherry on top of your collection.
    Thanks and welcome to the PS3Trophies community.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    I know it's late to the party (I hope the food is still good) but congrats on Grand Theft Auto V!
    Better late than never, thanks man! It's really very fun, addicting and epic game.

I will add a few games I want to plat in the future before PS4 in spring.

Retired...

Update: No platinum update but have a good progress of WipEout HD so far, got the harder stuff done. 1 more hardest trophy to go.

PRO Member

Been a while, but congrats on GTV and your progress on WipEout HD. Also really cool to have some signed memorabilia from your favorite racers man!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Been a while, but congrats on GTV and your progress on WipEout HD. Also really cool to have some signed memorabilia from your favorite racers man!
    Thanks for the nice words man. I wanted to add another racing game to my collection and what do I know so why not...

Update: I have achieved the platinum of WipEout HD.

I wanted to add another racing game to my collection and it's been a long time since I tested in dummy account so I thought to try in main account. It's very fast and intense but this one is worth playing even if you don't plan on platinum it. It's very hard to obtain because it's not until late during the campaign where it gets near impossible. Graphics are out of this world. One of the hardest and proudest platinum I've done so far.

Notorious K.I.D.

Nicely done on the Wipeout plat, I hear it's a brutal one.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast