Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on DOA 5 Ultimate and a happy belated birthday!...

PRO Member

Congrats on DOA 5 Ultimate and a happy belated birthday!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Hey Hasan!!!! Congrats on DoA5! And once again, happy birthday my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on DOA 5 Ultimate and a happy belated birthday!
    Thanks dude. Been long time since fighting games on PS2.

Update: I have achieved the platinum of Payday: The Heist.

What a robber and fun game so far. I have a lot of fun playing the game with friends and I liked the game. While I stay idle and stealth, pro friends are very good team and know how to manage, and we work well. How lucky? . You need to learn how everything is done with teamwork and if you fail any heists then it's over. You have to restart the mission. I look forward to play Payday 2 afterwards since I need a break from this doable game.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, a ultra rare plat that is.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Payday platinum dude

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Payday mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

Congrats on the Payday Plat. Very nicely done. Keep up the good work.

I played it one night with a group of friends and we haven't played it since. I hope they get back to it beause I would like to get that plat myself.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

A plat a month!

Hasan, you are a platinum machine!!!! Is payday 2 next, or a different game?

PRO Member

Congrats on Payday: The Heist!
    I played that a couple of years ago (read: tried to) but I wasn't very good, so there was no way I could get in with an online crew. I enjoyed both that and Payday 2, which is a little easier and with better mechanics. Good luck in whatever you try next!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Congrats on recent man!
    Looks like I missed your birthday! Hope you had a blast!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat, a ultra rare plat that is.
    Thanks! It's a challenging plat for sure in my collection to have.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Payday platinum dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Payday mate
    Thanks fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Payday Plat. Very nicely done. Keep up the good work.

I played it one night with a group of friends and we haven't played it since. I hope they get back to it because I would like to get that plat myself.
    Thanks! I appreciate your words.

Overkill difficulty was challenging, I fell asleep in late night a few times but some friends pushed and woke me up to finish them quickly. It's not very hard but it's manageable. Hope you'll get a plat in no time. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Hasan, you are a platinum machine!!!! Is payday 2 next, or a different game?
    Thanks. Well, I will download Payday 2 but it's not my next platinum, Next platinum is going to be easy game in Remember Me since it'll out next week on PS+ then I can start working on some of other games from PS+.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Congrats on Payday: The Heist!
    I played that a couple of years ago (read: tried to) but I wasn't very good, so there was no way I could get in with an online crew. I enjoyed both that and Payday 2, which is a little easier and with better mechanics. Good luck in whatever you try next!
    Thanks for the nice words! The only hardest part actually not very hard but challenging part is done with teamwork. I look forward to play Payday 2 after vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    Congrats on recent man!
    Looks like I missed your birthday! Hope you had a blast!
    Thanks. Better late than never.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Congrats on the plat Hasan PAYDAY 2 PS+

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congrats on the plat Hasan PAYDAY 2 PS+
    Thanks dude! I will prepare the Payday 2 with my cousin before ready soon so I was reading the description on some of those trophies... look annoying!

Notorious K.I.D.

Congratulations on the Payday plat. I watched Kevin play it alot and it looked ridiculously hard. We just picked up Payday 2 last night and after watching Kevin today I think me and my brother will be starting this tonight sometime.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hey man, see you got the Gran Turismo 6 platinum. I coulld not get GT5 but I was confident of getting it in GT6 now I've hit a massive roadblock that could prevent me from getting it. The last two S-Licenses in the Aventador and Veyron especially. That Veyron is just the worst most unfun car to drive just doesn't turn round corners well at all. I'm struggling to even make it round the track without going offroad. This is the hardest task Ive got left, after that its mainly just mileage. Any tips? I've only got a controller so cant use a wheel.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Hey man, see you got the Gran Turismo 6 platinum. I coulld not get GT5 but I was confident of getting it in GT6 now I've hit a massive roadblock that could prevent me from getting it. The last two S-Licenses in the Aventador and Veyron especially. That Veyron is just the worst most unfun car to drive just doesn't turn round corners well at all. I'm struggling to even make it round the track without going offroad. This is the hardest task Ive got left, after that its mainly just mileage. Any tips? I've only got a controller so cant use a wheel.
    How much time you achieved so far now? What are your driving settings? Try sensitively controller to 7 from default.

My S-5 video is...

S-4's upload is working in progress... Thanks for stoppin' by!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    How much time you achieved so far now? What are your driving settings? Try sensitively controller to 7 from default.

My S-5 video is...

S-4's upload is working in progress... Thanks for stoppin' by!
    For 2-5 i'm only on 2:17 so got 3 seconds to kill off! I'm struggling to make it round the track atm let alone finish.

S-4 I have about a second to kill. Time didnt save because I raged out but still wasnt gold anyway. Just annoying when your close and just fall short.

Whats the controlller sensitivity? is that for steering? how does that help?. Ive heard people say to turn of traction control but I can't control the car round corners and spin out when its off.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yo Hasan what'cha been playing as of lately? i see you are uploading some new footage of GT6 if you need S-4 I could upload mine if my saved data is still there if not I could race it again if I didn't erase everything!!

It is time for me to go underground

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    For 2-5 i'm only on 2:17 so got 3 seconds to kill off! I'm struggling to make it round the track atm let alone finish.

S-4 I have about a second to kill. Time didnt save because I raged out but still wasnt gold anyway. Just annoying when your close and just fall short.

Whats the controlller sensitivity? is that for steering? how does that help?. Ive heard people say to turn of traction control but I can't control the car round corners and spin out when its off.
    Veyron requires to brake before the turn and then take it with low acceleration.

S-4 is first of all in small corner, press lightly the brake and try to accelerate as fast as possible when you rich the big corner, press the brake just before the big bridge above you and try to take the corner as fast as possible, and press the brake early so you can enter in corner with as less brake as possible then go full speed. Hope it helps!

Before you start the race, go to driving settings and scroll full down, find sensitively controller and select 7.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I know I'm very late here but congrats on your Payday plat Hasan, well done mate. I can see you have been very busy recently as you haven't updated your cl much. Have you been busy woth work and stuff? What games do you have lined up next?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I know I'm very late here but congrats on your Payday plat Hasan, well done mate. I can see you have been very busy recently as you haven't updated your cl much. Have you been busy woth work and stuff? What games do you have lined up next?
    Batter late than never. Thanks for the nice words John! Have been busy with real life for a vacation this spring and summer, of course Formula 1 too but I should have sometime to play. Next game is going to Payday 2 and should continue working on another ultra rare plats. I hope to reach my #50 plats before this year.

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast