Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Smashguy Well, I already plat of GoW III before I play GoW I and II because I ...

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Well, I already plat of GoW III before I play GoW I and II because I bought PS3 last year with GT5 & GoW III bundle

Tired of spend time with GT5, but I have taken a decision not to play too much except only weekend. Not weekdays because of work

oh wow how did I miss that , well congrats on the trilogy and soon to have all 5 GOW titles under your belt

Retired...

Update: I decide that I quit Gran Turismo 5. I invested so much in this game, which I regret now, I managed to get only bronzes in Sebastien Vettel's events, i.e Monza = silver and other two = bronzes, trophy 89%, only this event left to platinum...

I really wanted this so badly. Thanks all of you for your support especially Gokussjin.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

I gave up on Gran Turismo 5 along time ago because I did not like the B Spec mode. I'm at 55%. You can always go back to it later
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Notorious K.I.D.

Update: I decide that I quit Gran Turismo 5. I invested so much in this game, which I regret now, I managed to get only bronzes in Sebastien Vettel's events, i.e Monza = silver and other two = bronzes, trophy 89%, only this event left to platinum...

I really wanted this so badly. Thanks all of you for your support especially Gokussjin.
    Quit is such a harsh word, I like to think that you're taking an extended break. One day you'll get back into it and kick it's ass. Keep up the hunting bro, I got your back.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    I gave up on Gran Turismo 5 along time ago because I did not like the B Spec mode. I'm at 55%. You can always go back to it later
    I almost gave up last summer in 2011, spend time only 4 months (Jan to May 2011) but Gokussjin forced me to go back to it (September), all went good, because of him who give me the tips and tricks how to beat as well

I need to take rest from now!

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Quit is such a harsh word, I like to think that you're taking an extended break. One day you'll get back into it and kick it's ass. Keep up the hunting bro, I got your back.
    I will... I have to hold on until I have money enough then kick his ass or wait until PS4... let's see!

Thanks for your support man!!!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off,sweet avatar man,thats .second like kid says,just take an extended break,then go back to it all refreshed.we are all here to cheer you on mate,best of luck whatever you do.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Congrat bro nice job so far

Keep it up you so close to plat GT5
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

PRO Member

You just have to take a break , thats all..Dont be obsessed with it , just play it for fun if you are having fun with it..Otherwise , dont go back to it..I supported you and will support you if you need anything at all man ,

member since Oct 2009

I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way after trying forever to gold Suzuka. I quit for like three months untill Gokussjin messaged me about tips. The guy motivated me to try it again after he got his plat. Taking the break from the game was what I needed.

Leave the game alone for awhile and come back to it when you are ready to.

Retired

I hope you get that damn plat!

PRO Member

just take a breakfrom it for a little while. thats what i am doing. just go back from time to time so you dont lose total interest. just sounds like your a little burned out. you will get that plat in the future!!
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off,sweet avatar man,thats .second like kid says,just take an extended break,then go back to it all refreshed.we are all here to cheer you on mate,best of luck whatever you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    Congrat bro nice job so far

Keep it up you so close to plat GT5
    Thanks, I'm trying to level my best!!

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    You just have to take a break , thats all..Dont be obsessed with it , just play it for fun if you are having fun with it..Otherwise , dont go back to it..I supported you and will support you if you need anything at all man ,
    Thanks man, I will!

Quote Originally Posted by fillabong View Post
    I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way after trying forever to gold Suzuka. I quit for like three months untill Gokussjin messaged me about tips. The guy motivated me to try it again after he got his plat. Taking the break from the game was what I needed.

Leave the game alone for awhile and come back to it when you are ready to.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    just take a breakfrom it for a little while. thats what i am doing. just go back from time to time so you dont lose total interest. just sounds like your a little burned out. you will get that plat in the future!!
    I don't know if I will continue with the damn Vettel, it is too much. Maybe here and there, but that is about it. It's not that I don't want to spend a lot of time on it, but I would rather start my other games and concentrate on them. I guess if I had already played my other games then I would spend more time on it. So I may hold off until PS4 then, let's see!

Thanks all of you for your support man!

Mista J

yea man we all know gt5 is a hard one. but we know you will get it sometime. keep up the good work

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

2011 Member of the Year

You'll get it one day, man, no doubt about it. It's good to just take a break though. Play some stress-free games for a while

Vive La Révelation!

You're a GT5 Monster!!!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

2011 Member of the Year

How many cars bought are you up to now?

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    How many cars bought are you up to now?
    I would say 250+ more cars remaining... will get 1000 cars by end of this week or so!

2011 Member of the Year

I would say 250+ more cars remaining... will get 1000 cars by end of this week or so!
    Nice. It would be nice to be able to buy in bulk, wouldn't it, lol

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Nice. It would be nice to be able to buy in bulk, wouldn't it, lol
    LOL, I need 250 more cars with different crap cars in garage! LOL! - Be a patient!

Notorious K.I.D.

Not to steal any thunder from you Smash, but I know you kicked ass and finally got your 1000 cars. Congrats on being one step closer to the GT5 plat.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast