Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by kid420247 Not to steal any thunder from you Smash, but I know you kicked ass and finally ...

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Not to steal any thunder from you Smash, but I know you kicked ass and finally got your 1000 cars. Congrats on being one step closer to the GT5 plat.
    Thanks man for the kinds words. You're the one and only who forced me to buy 1000 different crap cars and #1000 cars should be my Nissan GT-R '12.

Well, I'm taking a break from now and can focus to play BF3 Multiplayer. I think I'm back to GT5 late this summer!

Thanks for your support man!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Retired...

Not update till now, I just been working through Battlefield 3 to get up to level 45, but it seems like progress is slow!

GT5 is rest and maybe late this summer for sure!

PRO Member

I feel you on the seemingly slow progress, haha. I'm working through the Ghostbusters MP right now and it feels as though it's taking forever. The Server(s) suck(s). Not that i'm overly worried about it but, i've dropped a few hundred spots on the leaderboard since I started Ghostbusters

Keep up the great work... 93%+ game completion is

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    I feel you on the seemingly slow progress, haha. I'm working through the Ghostbusters MP right now and it feels as though it's taking forever. The Server(s) suck(s). Not that i'm overly worried about it but, i've dropped a few hundred spots on the leaderboard since I started Ghostbusters

Thanks for the kinds words & support and wish you well with GB.

After GT5 platinum, I cry like a hell and some of my cousin celebrate my GT5 skills! Finger crossed!

Notorious K.I.D.

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post

Gohostbusters may have one of the best scripts I have ever encountered in a game. Good luck BMJ with the mp, I never got to try that out, but I've heard horror stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Thanks for the kinds words & support and wish you well with GB.

After GT5 platinum, I cry like a hell and some of my cousin celebrate my GT5 skills! Finger crossed!
    I'll be celebrating that GT5 plat right along with you man. Me and Kevin have a little dance prepared just for the occasion. Keep your head up and persevere. You have our support.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

The One and Only

**returns to checklist**

I love it!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Retired...

Update: I'm back to Battlefield 3, still work in progress and got a few trophy!

I think all of you are a bit confused how I did without using a mic due to my ear hearing problem, the reason is... very easy step & practice makes perfect, I tell random friend to say 3... 2... 1 and SHOOT! My HDTV volume is about 50 - 60 out of 100, it's good that I hear perfect!

For now I just need only Untouchable which means I'm not a good fly pilot now, a few more ribbons 36 out of 45 and level rank 45 for the platinum!

PRO Member

There you go man! Keep it up! I see you're very close to GT5 as well! I really need to crackdown on that one as well!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Update: I'm back to Battlefield 3, still work in progress and got a few trophy!

I think all of you are a bit confused how I did without using a mic due to my ear hearing problem, the reason is... very easy step & practice makes perfect, I tell random friend to say 3... 2... 1 and SHOOT! My HDTV volume is about 50 - 60 out of 100, it's good that I hear perfect!

For now I just need only Untouchable which means I'm not a good fly pilot now, a few more ribbons 36 out of 45 and level rank 45 for the platinum!
    Good to see you found away around that trophy as now that plat will be yours soon enough.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man ive seen you on BF3 on PSN and i wish you good luck in getting the plat if your going for it,if not just have fun man.You deserve it after your GT5 adventures

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Cool checklist man, keep it up

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    There you go man! Keep it up! I see you're very close to GT5 as well! I really need to crackdown on that one as well!
    Oh for sure bro, continue playing! Don't give up, never give up. keep playing!

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Good to see you found away around that trophy as now that plat will be yours soon enough.
    Thanks man, really appreciated it!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man ive seen you on BF3 on PSN and i wish you good luck in getting the plat if your going for it,if not just have fun man.You deserve it after your GT5 adventures
    Of course, I'm going for the plat man. it's all about the plat and determination. Thanks a ton. I'll try for sure to get the platinum!

Right now 70%, of Battlefield 3 so far, 10% is skip due to DLC I don't have so it seems like 80% right now! 4 more trophies left to go then hard so far!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Cool checklist man, keep it up
    Thanks a lot man!

Vive La Révelation!

Can you taste that GT 5 platinum yet?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Can you taste that GT 5 platinum yet?
    Well, I need to shave 4 - 5 seconds off to gold of 2 races then... maybe later this summer, who knows! I'm currently playing BF3 online to level up!!!

Retired...

Update: Finallyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Battlefield 3
    Decorated
    Received one of each ribbon in the game

Finally the hardest trophy in this game are now done. Now I just got to clean up the rest of the game so later 2 - 3 weeks more I should have the platinum pending on that stupid 45 rank online trophy but I doubt who can fly a good chopper for me in coop then platinum...

Two trophies left!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for those who visited this checklist... I got 2000+ views!!!

PRO Member

Congrats on your Battlefield 3 progress. Good luck with reaching level 45 and ultimately getting the platinum. It will be a nice addition to your plat collection.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on your Battlefield 3 progress. Good luck with reaching level 45 and ultimately getting the platinum. It will be a nice addition to your plat collection.
    Thanks for your kind words. Yeah, 45 rank is not bad as well but very consuming time, I'm now almost 40. So I'm worried about Untouchable who can fly a nice helicopter for me in coop...

Notorious K.I.D.

Just got back, thought I'd stop in and say hey. Looks like you're kickin' some ass in BF3. Congrats man.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Retired...

Quote Originally Posted by kid420247 View Post
    Just got back, thought I'd stop in and say hey. Looks like you're kickin' some ass in BF3. Congrats man.
    Finally it's good to see you... I don't know what would I do without you... I always thought you're having ... hmm can't tell you in public message!

I hope I find a good guy in helicopter for me then, the plat is mine!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your BF3 progress my man,you really do like those tough trophys.After all the help you have given to others im sure someone will help you out in your time of need.Good luck mate,i know you can do it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast