Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Smashguy's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; ABOUT ME My name is Hasan. I was born in Karachi, Pakistan a Southeast Asian country. When I was just ...

Back to reality...

Smashguy's Trophy Checklist

ABOUT ME

My name is Hasan. I was born in Karachi, Pakistan a Southeast Asian country. When I was just 10 months old my parents realized about my profound hearing loss in Pakistan. My parents took me to Toronto, Ontario and in Hospital for the Sick Kids, I got the hearing aids and went back to my native place.

I've been gaming since I was 6 years old and the game is 'Blood'. Well, I am working as a web designer about 8 hours per day. So before bought PS3, I had talked to my friends & cousins about consoles blah blah and they forced me to buy Xbox 360 and I refused because the Xbox 360 controller has a bulky feel so I prefer PS3 as well. I most of my gaming at late night.

OMG!!! I consider this my first EPIC platinum. I really loved the graphics and I thought the gameplay was excellent. Titan Mode was hard, but not too hard. However, aMAZEd was a very tough chore. I found the rest of the trophies to be pretty easy and straightforward.

God of War III
    King of the Hill
    Unlock all trophies - God of War - Ghost of Sparta

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is one of my favorite FPS ever. Nothing beats the graphics on the PS3, and you should see it in 3D. It had a great idea in the co-op campaign, but I was saddened to see it was splitscreen, not online. Elite mode was pretty easy actually and the online trophies were simple to do. What can I say, great game, great story.

Killzone 3
    Platinum
    Collect all Killzone 3 trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Yet another game I consider a favorite. Good story, fantastic gameplay, and Chloe's ass! There were a few tough spots on Crushing, but over all I found it easy.

Uncharted 2
    Platinum
    Platinum

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I found this to be a lot like Mafia 2. You're Cole Phelps, a detective, and it's up to you to solve crimes. I respect Rockstar for the amount of work they put into making the facial animations look so realistic. Getting all 5 stars is tricky because you have to find 95% of the clues for each case. Getting all the right answers isn't as hard as finding all 95 different cars though.

L.A. Noire
    Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other trophies to unlock

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is a good game, but not great. I got it for free when they were handing it out on PS+. I was able to find 340/350 shards easy enough, but it took another 3-4 hours to find the last 10. Final boss was a pain in the ass on hard mode, but after that it's easy.

InFamous
    inFamous Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other inFamous trophies.

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Cricket has been my passion since I was 4. People have said I'm like Shane Warne because of my leg spinner. Even if you don't know the rules I recommend this game, simple and easy trophies.

Ashes Cricket 2009
    Best of the Best
    Earn all of the Trophies in the game.

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What can I say, this is another favorite of mine. It's no wonder this won Game of the Year, the body movements are spot on and the whole game is unbelievable. The trophies are just the same as Uncharted 2. If you can handle Crushing mode in previous game (Uncharted 2) then you'll be fine here.

Uncharted 3
    Platinum
    Platinum

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Once I retired from PC gaming, this was my first CoD. It has very smooth gameplay and control. With a short campaign, Veteran mode wasn't nearly as hard as I expected. There are a few missions that can be a tough, but with a good partner you'll be ok. I thank In2 for helping me with Fire Mission and Firewall and a few other missions. Overall I found it be an easy and fast platinum.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    All In
    Earn all available Trophies for Modern Warfare® 3.

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What can I say but wow, just wow. Sony nailed it with the re-mastering in HD, it's never looked so good. Physical Challenge was a pain in the ass because it had to be done in one setting. The rest of the trophies are easy and straightforward.

God of War
    Trophy of Zeus
    Unlock all God of War® Trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Just as good as the first one. Looks great redone, and the trophies are easy, except for having to defeat all enemies without being hit. You don't have to defeat all challenges in one setting!

God of War II
    Trophy of Gaia
    Unlock all God of War® II Trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is by far my favorite FPS so far. The single player is very challenging on hard. It has some impossible co-op trophies if you don't have a mic, but I was able to persevere, thankfully I'm done. I was pwning everyone using C4 and MINE AT 15's, and was able to get around 7000+ points per round. The ribbons can seem hard because you have to kill 6-7 people with every weapon in a single match. I thank OOHighwayOO for helping me to get Air Warfare ribbon only or else that would been of impossible for me.

Battlefield 3
    Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other Battlefield 3™ Trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is a really fun game that plays just like a kid's cartoon. I recommend this to anyone. Finding all the bottles in each level is the only thing that takes any time. Anyone can get this platinum.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
    True Thievius Raccoonus
    Unlock all trophies for Sly Cooper's first outing

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

The God of War series is definitely one of my favorite series, so I was glad to finally be able to play this PSP classic on the PS3. The bosses aren't as epic as in GoW3, but the trophies are easy so far.

God of War: Chains of Olympus
    Above and Beyond
    Collect all of the trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This installment holds true to the series with awesome gameplay and an epic final boss battle. This is a must buy. All of the 13 challenges are a joke save for Unscathed, another kill all enemies without getting hit trophies. Still an easy platinum.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    The Ghost with the Most
    Collect all of the trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I can't believe I waited so long to play this game. This is another great series that Sony has. I fell in love with the story. Crushing mode was a challenge but I was able to make it to Chapter 5 before dying, after that it was easy.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Platinum
    Platinum

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Another game I picked up for free on PS+. It was a fine game, but it's a 2D experience albeit with beautiful environments. Sadly this is the first game where you don't have to beat the game to get the platinum.

Trine 2
    Trine 2 hard
    Earn all Trophies in Trine 2

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is a great game, with some much improved gameplay and graphics from the first. I got it for free from PS+. The only missable trophy was Knockout, so you need to get it before you finish the story. The game has a hard trophy, but I found it rather very easy. With the blast shard sense power, finding all of the blast shards is a piece of cake. Easiest platinum so far, for sure.

inFAMOUS 2
    inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I first played this game on my PC before it came out on consoles. The lag was terrible due to my subpar video card. I was happy to see it on PSN. Even on Delta mode, the game is very easy for seasoned shooters. First 3 missions are kinda difficult, and Core mission was annoying due to map issues, but most missions you can run through and avoid enemies. Most of the trophies are straight forward and easily achievable. With fantastic environments and a great storyline, it's a must buy for any shooter. Overall it's an easy and fast platinum.

Crysis
    Platinum Trophy
    Earn all available trophies for Crysis®

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I've been a big fan of Gran Turismo since I first played it on the PS2. This is by far the hardest & longest I've ever worked to get a platinum. The graphics are very beautiful and are life-like. It's the pinnacle of beauty and precision, with new jaw-dropping cars, real-life tracks, and diverse racing styles. This game destroys any Forza game so far. The physics are freaking sick and the cars looks stunning like a real life. I would give it 20 out of 10. However this game has loads of very insanely hard trophies including Expert Manager, Excellent Driver, Gold Standard, Car collector and Air of Experience. Reaching level 40 alone will require massive amounts of grinding up. For GT-R Official Record Trophy, the most important thing is you NEED to know the track. I didn't try it until after I got gold on the awesome AMG event and then finally got it on second try. Knowing where to brake and when not to for turns is important. I can't stress it enough, learn the track and it will be easy as well. But wait those not even very hard, nope Nurburgring & Suzuka of Vettel's challenge will drive you disqualified, insane & rage quit so easily. They require perfect concentration and everything. There is no room for an error. I would give a big thanks to kingway56 for B-Spec remote boosting online to level up while I'm sleeping. Buying 1000 cars is another long grind as to buy 1 car it takes 45 seconds from the purchase screen to returning to the main menu so that's not only a long grind it's also very time consuming while you are waiting to be able to buy another car. Gold Standard requires you to win every license, race events and special events to gold level, this was my final trophy before plat and it took me 5 months to nail 2 Vettel & Eiger. After a 1st good lap, I always messed up in my final lap, so many times I was only off by .2xx of Nurburgring & Suzuka. Monza is the easiest of 3 Vettel's challenges, but it may take some time because you need to cut the chicane without giving an error. For Eiger Nordwand, it's ridiculous hard because you need to drive more smoother or you're gonna lose time, I got like 1:17.054, .031 and .001 before gold so I yelled a lot after showing off to .001 gold. Keep the car as smooth as possible, you don't want to feel the car slide or spin when accelerating. That last corner does perfect, hell the whole run is perfect. I have no idea how many hours I've spent on this game, probably around 500-600 hours. (Took me over a year and 6 months to earn a platinum) Glad it's finally over! I really enjoyed this game very much. I would give a special thanks to Gokussjin messaged me about tips. The guy motivated me to try it again after he got his platinum last year. Taking the break from the game was what I needed. This is definitely my hardest and proudest platinum!

Gran Turismo 5
    Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
    Earn every single Gran Turismo 5 trophy

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This game is awful really and short game within 4-6 hours to complete. It reminds me of an old arcade shooter. Just get used too popping in and out of cover and get your aim ready before you pop out. Instead of about it learn how to play it. This game is really a piece of cake. Its a simple on-rails shooter. The only difference between rookie and veteran is the enemies are slightly more aggressive. It still only takes 1 shot to kill anyone and you can still blow up a tank with your pistol. Overall I found it be very easy and fast platinum.

Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
    Platinum Trophy
    For collecting all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This game is a cool game, the game takes place in the 1940/1950. I enjoyed the story and the gameplay was solid. What a cool is... When you rob the car, the character said get the f#$king hell out lol. This game is must buy. The game on hard mode is a piece of cake. Nothing difficult or really time consuming. Wanted posters only takes about 3 hours. The only annoying trophy was 50 miles in one car. Other than that it is easy as it can be platinum around 20 hours.

Mafia II
    Platinum Trophy
    Unlocked when all trophies collected

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What a cool and fun game cause a friend 'wandarer' suggested me to play through the game coop but I ended up having to play it by myself LOL. I had fun with this game with a coop. It is a solid FPS game. None of the trophies were hard. Level 50 is... You need to finish all story missions and do not start a new game after like second playthrough but you need to find random people who have more than 55 level then people will make you power more level up so quickly while you stay idle . I would give a very big big thanks to wandarer for everything what he did to me in this game.

Borderlands
    Borderland Defender
    You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

It was a pretty sweet time and fun playing against the bots if you have previous game like CS 1.6 or CS: Source 1.6 version. If you get REALLY lucky, you can platinum in an hour or so, but I've never been able to since I haven't played online to boost those 2 trophies. Overall very extremely easy and fast platinum.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    CS:GO Platinum Trophy
    Collected all other CS:GO trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I never played Killzone before so I was glad to finally be able to play this PS2 on the PS3. It's cool and fun but a lot of the environments look a bit improved from the original Killzone on PS2. I was saddened to see it was splitscreen, not online again. The Helghast AI is brilliant and they’ll run into cover, try to flank you but it's not too hard on hard mode. Overall it's an easy and fast platinum.

Killzone
    Platinum
    Collected all trophies in Killzone

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

The game just played very well, controls are smooth and the gameplay is very smooth. All the campaign is entertaining and above-average and the Strike Forces missions seems to be a bit disappointing. The campaign is short, ridiculous and underwhelming, and the Strike Force missions could use a little more work. Thankfully the online package is superbly well done. Giant Accomplished is there are 160 challenges to complete in total, 110 in the 11 Story Missions and 50 across the 5 Strike Force Missions. It just gets very annoying repeating missions again and again without restart the checkpoint. A few more challenges that was kinda tough but not bad. The platinum is fairly straight forward and there are a few online zombie trophies that you might not be happy with. I would give a big thanks to bnecker717 for what she did everything to me except Tower of Babble. Tower of Babble, Last as that was the hardest zombie trophy as its based on pure luck and you need to have good communication with your team to be able to get the trophy without a mic. Overall it's fine game so far.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    Platinum
    Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What a game. Wow... Just wow... This is amazing game. I am kinda sad that the game is over already as I wish it would've gone on for several more episodes. I would like to know what happened to Clementine and the other characters that were still alive at the end. I would highly recommend this game to anyone without worrying all the trophies. It's SIMPLE.

The Walking Dead
    The Walking Dead
    Earn all trophies in: "The Walking Dead"

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

When I initially bought my 1st PS3 in January of 2011 I didn't give this game a chance due to the price. When my cousin got the game I took the chance to borrow it. Overall the game runs smoother and the graphics are more impressive than the first. Most people find the "Hard to the Core" trophy to be the hardest, due to only getting 3 saves, no checkpoints, and each death reverting back to the last save. If you can find this game cheap enough you should definitely give it a chance. Overall an excellent game and it's more than a survival horror game.

Dead Space 2
    The Final Frontier
    Earn all trophies in Dead Space 2

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

So far I have found this game to be a wonderful experience, full of excitement and fun. It is yet another fantastic outing for Kratos, but is sad compared to the previous three installments in the main series. God of War is unrivaled in creating incredible set-pieces, with hulking contraptions to manipulate and fiendish puzzles to solve the puzzles. I did find some of them to be more trouble than usual. There is a trophy for playing on hard mode but it's still a piece of cake if you're a fan of all previous God of War games. I can't understand why people seem to be getting stuck and rage quitting on the trials of Archimedes, I got it on my 2nd try and it's really not hard. Overall I found it to be a very easy and quick platinum.

God of War: Ascension
    Champion of the Gods
    Unlock all Trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

After finishing Dead Space 2, I tried my hand at the third installment in the series. As you wander down darkened hallways or snowy landscapes you'll find that the horror is still present, though maybe not as much as Dead Space 2. You have to beat all 4 difficulties, with Hardcore being the hardest due to no saves. You can save yourself some hassle by saving onto a USB or PS+ Cloud Storage. If you could handle Dead Space 2 you should be fine, but if you die you start all over in a new game. There are the customary collectibles, but their not that tough. Co-op takes down the horror level a tad, but is still an enjoyable way to play with a partner.

Dead Space 3
    Brave New World
    Obtain all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I have played old Bioshock series on PC before bought my PS3. I thought to try it with my cousin at his place. What a game and it's one of the masterpiece I've ever played so far. What happened to the train, rainstorm and more stuff? Still damn freaking awesome game. There are tons of collectibles which was a pain in the ass. The only hard thing on the hardest difficulty is 1999 mode and not being able to buy anything from the Dollar Bill vending machines. Everything you can get during your second playthrough after beat the story mode. I recommend this game to anyone and enjoying this masterpiece.

BioShock Infinite
    Platinum Columbia
    Acquire all other trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This game was fun and a kickass time, and may be the best 3rd person shooter on the PS3. Big thanks to omnislash for recommending this game, I was able to pick it up for free on PS+. The game is a little on the short side but has some funny moments, like the voices when you shoot the pangloss statues. Playing on hard mode was a challenge. Though some of the challenges weren't that difficult, challenge 4 and 6 were very difficult. Challenge 4 provided little to no cover, and challenge 6 was even damn harder and caused a fair amount of finger pain. The challenge mode takes some time, patience, and a lot of skill. I fully recommend this game and it is by far my hardest and proudest plat.

Vanquish
    Platinum
    Earn all available trophies in VANQUISH

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

The game is amazing but very underrated, with a wicked story. I'm glad it was offered free on PS+ or I probably never would've played it. An epic sandstorm has wiped Dubai clean off the map, so sometimes you'll find sandstorms, sunshine, or objects will obscure your vision. I found destroying walls to drown enemies in sand to be as viable a tactic as taking a turret, popping out of cover with a SCAR-H gun, or commanding teammates. FUBAR was clearly more difficult than the “Suicide Mission” mode difficulty. After Suicide mode I thought the AI performed well enough, but on Fubar they changed into worst AI ever. 80% of my deaths were because of incredibly stupid AI of my teammates, mainly because they run into battle and die. It was hard sometimes becuase I got stuck a bit but not bad. Some times that barrier you’re camping behind can be destroyed, and enemies often flank your position. Most of the trophies are very easy and straight forward. I would recommend this to anyone those who likes war shooters. Overall it's a fun, quick and fast platinum.

Spec Ops: The Line
    Legion of Merit
    Unlock all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I was going to buy this in late April but then I got the good news that Sony was giving this game away for free on PS+. I must say the game is really good, not necessarily amazing but still very fun. It has really good driving elements and plenty of sick cars to steal, purchase and blow up. If anything, the trophies should have taken a bit longer to attain. Overall a fun game that is enjoyable and makes for a very easy platinum.

Sleeping Dogs
    Hong Kong Legend
    Earn all the Sleeping Dogs™ trophies to unlock this platinum trophy

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This is truly an epic game. Nearly all of the areas in this game are, and the sequel has managed to take what made the original game great and make it that much better. The main protagonist is a man named Handsome Jack, who is friggin' hilarious. He is easily one of my favourite characters in the game. Once you have finished the story mode, you are able to step into True Vault Hunter Mode, which actually gives quite a decent challenge. Theres an absolute ton of loot you can keep farming for to make your Vault Hunter the strongest they can be. Playing co-op with badasses like OOHighwayOO and djunglist420 made the game much more fun and epic as hell. The online features are fantastic, and load times are very fast. The platinum trophy is time consuming but far from hard to achieve. Overall Borderlands 2 is a game I enjoyed playing from start to finish with two great partners. I whole heartedly recommend this game to anyone who enjoyed the first one!

Borderlands 2
    Borderland Defender Round Two
    Unlocked all Borderlands 2 trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I'm glad it was offered free on PS+. This game is one of the funniest games I have had a chance to play. I can honestly say that I enjoyed this more than Sleeping Dogs. If your looking for a good story, this one is equal parts hilarious and ridiculous. It's strong point is the gameplay and the activities you can do. There is nothing hard in this game, the most annoying part was some of the challenges, which ended up being a bit of a grind but the rest of the trophies are straight forward. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who likes open world over the top gameplay.

Saints Row: The Third
    Kingpin
    Unlocked all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

My little cousins came to my place for 3-4 days since their parents away for business work trip as I don't want them to play any mature games in my backlog so I thought to buy it for them for fun. Though very very easy. The game was fine and simple but to the end of the game, the first level is kinda buggy, you may need to walk around until you get a cutscene showing the two giant gear wheels. The only grind trophy is 'BlingBot' as you have to have 1,000,000 credits collected but it takes only about an hour or so.

Spare Parts
    Platinum Trophy
    Earn all other trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I thought to buy 50% everything sale off Sound Shapes and love it! It’s such a fantastic game that I thoroughly enjoyed to the last minute. I would give a big thanks to bnecker717 for giving the epic tips/guides without headset is required. For all the Beat School levels, they seems easy, but the Death Mode levels will provide a challenge. Definitely recommend this game to anyone.

Sound Shapes
    You've Gone Platinum
    Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

This game is absolutely beautifully heartbreaking. I spent 18 hours playing through the campaign are among the most memorable I’ve ever spent with this game. Stealthily killing entire rooms of enemies is incredibly satisfying, so much that when you blow your cover, it’s a bit hard not to feel a sense of disappointment. Playing first time on Hard mode is required to fully enjoy the game and learn enemy spots. Survivor tests your skills and memory, but it's not that difficult. The multiplayer is freaking fun. Survivors has best of rounds where you only get a spawn once a round and I am good at Survivor mode and got 5000 - 6000 points. It's a lot more very fun than any shooter multiplayer I've played so far and really encourages teamwork. Naughty Dog knew what's best this game to beat for Game of the Year. Very high recommend this game.

The Last of Us
    It can't be for nothing
    Platinum Trophy

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I was going to buy this but then I got the good news that Sony was giving this game away for free on PS+. This game turned out to be a stealth game and I really liked it. Agent 47 must betray the agency to save Victoria from growing into an assassin like himself. It wants to remind you that trial and error done right equals satisfaction, not frustration. If you sneak the whole game you'll find it easy, but sneaking isn't always easy to do and it means waiting around for a while. The hard mode is on professional mode is not really hard but very doable just don't expect it to be a walk in the park. Overall amazing and enjoyed this game.

Hitman: Absolution
    Top of Your Game
    Collect all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What an epic game I’ve played so far and it’s been the best game ever. The story tells through its missions takes full advantage of all variety beyond driving and shooting though the driving and shooting is still super enjoyable. The three characters structure makes for excellent pacing and great variety in the storyline. All missions are replayable at any time, letting you relive favourite moments anytime if you like for fun. 100% Completion is simple as most GTA games are, particularly with the aiming system and you don't even need to complete everything in the game for it. 70 Gold Medals are also fairly simple as there's just enough quick missions to avoid excess grinding. Every online trophy is boostable with a friend especially Earn 30 Platinum Awards if you don't need skill for any of it but I could legit them all solo except few races I need a boost. Overall it is one of the best games ever made so far.

Grand Theft Auto V
    Los Santos Legend
    Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I got it as part of the free games from the PSN Welcome Back package. I wanted to add another racing game into my collection as omnislash pushed me to try another hard so why not. The graphics are out of this world, even the 60fps/1080p. Elite Campaign Legend is by far the hardest and most frustrating trophy I have ever done. The AI computers are very good and smart, and will keep destroy you until you are out of the race or at last place. Zone Zeus is a insane as you have to reach level 75 on zone mode. Level 25 on zone mode is good and fast enough but trying to survive 50 more levels are absolutely insane. It is worth playing if you don't plan on platinum it. I would give a big thanks to omnislash and mattveego for the help about boost Bling Brigade trophy. It requires 8 different players who have unlocked the campaign skins after beat all campaign events on any difficulty.

WipEout HD
    Transcendence
    Earn all the trophies in the game (excluding additional content trophies)

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I am a big fan of Gran Turismo series since PS2 and I am loving GT6. It's simultaneously the best racing game in the series and but slightly disappointing about no sharing cars, no community tab, no friends stats etc. GT6 is more better physics than previous versions in what events you have to take but you can focus on a few championships in each class to get more stars and keep pushing for win the race. GT6 is a cakewalk platinum compared to GT5. Only a few licence of "S" was a bit tricky but easy. My last trophy for a platinum takes long and time consuming grind as it requires me to drive almost 8,000 km of game road time which will probably equal to another 20 hours.

Gran Turismo 6
    Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
    Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

It's my first fighting game ever on PS3 since very very long years on PS2 like Mortal Kombat, SF Classic etc. I overall enjoyed this fighting game with my cousin as I feel it's one of the better ones on the PS3. I am surprised how easy and quick they made this platinum compared to the original Dead or Alive 5. Longest part should be 100 online matches only. If you want this game for a quick platinum, I would suggest it as a rental.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
    DOA5 Ultimate Master
    Unlock all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I can't believe I missed playing this game since it was released for free from PS+. Glad I finally played it with teamwork players. What a robber and fun game. It's not very hard, just challenging with lots of heists to finish everything. The aiming I was feeling a little off. You need to learn how everything is done with teamwork on Overkill mode. If you fail any heists then it's over. You have to restart the mission. The hardest trophy is Easy street as you have to play the Heat Street heist at 60% accuracy on Overkill difficulty mode. I found a nice strategy what to do is I have two other players complete the objectives and killing enemies while me and other one person hides. The players that need to kill 1 enemy with 1 shot to make their easier to get 100% accuracy. The only trophy that you should leave for last is the PAYDAY. It requires 1 billion dollars which would take a lot of grinding.

Payday: The Heist
    Overkill
    Do it all

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Thanks to Sony for giving this game away for free on PS+. I was interested since I've heard of it and lots of people said it was good but only horrible thing that when replaying episode you can't skip the cutscenes. Combat just isn’t expressive, and consists largely of learning four straightforward combos. The hardest difficulty is still easy but there are some parts that are frustrating if you’re extremely low on health, it’s useful to switch into the Combo Lab and quickly construct an attack composed of "Pressens" to restore part of your health with every attack unnecessary enemy. Overall this is very solid game which is very forgettable.

Remember Me
    Remember you soon
    Unlock all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

After receiving this game for free from PS+. Thanks Sony! I liked the first game with skilled players and I enjoyed this game too. This game is not hard than original Payday. It's very fun as the team you're playing with but I have two other players complete all the objectives and killing enemies while me and other one person hides. Trophies as some of them were just very annoying to get I mean Guessing Game trophy is a joke itself. Now there is a lot of grinding that needs to be done to get level 100 as it takes very time consuming. Overall it's a great teamwork game!

Payday 2
    Completely OVERKILL
    Complete everything. OVERKILL salutes you!

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

When I initially bought my 1st PS3 in January of 2011 I didn't give this game a chance due to the price. When my cousin got the game I took the chance to borrow it. Overall the game runs smoother and the graphics are more impressive than the first. Most people find the "Hard to the Core" trophy to be the hardest, due to only getting 3 saves, no checkpoints, and each death reverting back to the last save. If you can find this game cheap enough you should definitely give it a chance. Overall an excellent game and it's more than a survival horror game.

Dead Space 2 - DE
    The Final Frontier
    Earn all trophies in Dead Space™ 2 - DE

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

What a game I've played so far and it makes me not stop playing till I get a platinum. The story trophies are very easy and fun. I don't find this game to be a difficult as lots of people said about challenges. The story, the fighting combo and everything was perfect. Best comic book game indeed.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Platinum Trophy
    Platinum Trophy

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

I really never doubted that Telltale Games could always make any game more better. It was fun to play and I am kinda sad that the game is over already as I wish it would've gone on for several more episodes. I would like to know what's going to be happening in the next season. Highly recommended this game to anyone.

The Wolf Among Us
    Full Moon
    Earned every Trophy in every episode of The Wolf Among Us.

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has the most precise gameplay of all hack and slash. The game needs to be played through a minimum of 7 playthroughs but I know it's annoying but it was fun to play. Master Ninja difficulty on story mode is so challenging and fun that after every encounter with enemies but they like to grab a lot and would be ONE hit kill. There are many boss battles which I enjoy and there is only one coop online trophy which should be very fun. I give a big thanks to my good friend Jean for all the team missions. This is special plat for my #50 plat milestone.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Master of the Secret Arts
    Obtain all trophies

Game Rating:
    Trophy Difficulty:

Thanks everyone for those who visits the checklist as well and also thanks to Alison & In2 for an amazing trophy & header banners, you both are the god of designer!

Thanks to omnislash for the nice suggestion about checklist!
    Thanks to Wadefan for the Sly Cooper and God of War: Chains of Olympus' banner image!
    Thanks to dsluckay for the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune's banner image!
    Thanks to kid420247 for the Trine 2's banner image!
    Thanks to djunglist for the Borderlands 2 & GTA V's banner image!
    Last edited by Smashguy; 08-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Nope, nothing

Looks good my friend

All the banners/headers look great!

Royal Flush X2

Look foward to seeing grow even more but it's already amazing looking. Great start to it

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice checklist keep up the good work
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 9 - Gold

are you a trying to go for 100% sucks if so becuase madden 10 servers are down

In2
    January MOTM

Nice checklist Hasan, good luck with the updates and that GT5 banner is sick.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Back to reality...

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Looks good my friend

All the banners/headers look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Look foward to seeing grow even more but it's already amazing looking. Great start to it
    Quote Originally Posted by backblast View Post
    Nice checklist keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Nice checklist Hasan, good luck with the updates and that GT5 banner is sick.
    Thanks all of you and highly really appreciated it!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    are you a trying to go for 100% sucks if so becuase madden 10 servers are down
    My stupid friend who used Madden 10 had been lost and couldn't find so it makes me pissed off!

Back to reality...

Update: I changed my game & trophy difficulty ratings bars and it'll might look nicely.

PRO Member

Nice looking start to your checklist. Keep up the good work.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Retired

Hey same-name user , anyway, great checklist!

Royal Flush X2

I like the way you did the rating with the stars. Also thanks for the shout out

PRO Member

Good Checklist! Keep it up!

Sig by Bladia

2011 Member of the Year

The checklist is looking Beast, man

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice checklist, I think it might look a little better if the Trophy was first and the banner below it in your Plat section but that aside this is a great checklist .

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 5 - Silver

its a good start!
    Did you make the uncharted 2, god of war, and every other picture which illustrates the game before the platinum trophy yourself?
    PERFECT PLATINUM STREAK

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nice checklist bro keep the good work
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

2011 Member of the Year

We need a progress report

Back to reality...

Thanks everyone and really high appreciated it!

Quote Originally Posted by saumiyan View Post
    its a good start!
    Did you make the uncharted 2, god of war, and every other picture which illustrates the game before the platinum trophy yourself?
    Thanks but nope, after I get platinum of any games, I would like to ask ppl to make it for me!

Back to reality...

UPDATE: Platinum #7, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception!

Heading out at late evening today or tomorrow to pick up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast