Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Deem's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Deem's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Deem Wow... I don't know what happened here, but this thing is a mess. Better fix this, ...

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Deem View Post
    Wow... I don't know what happened here, but this thing is a mess. Better fix this, as I've earned myself a new platinum trophy a while ago. 8 days to be exact, plat #16, FIFA 12!
    Congratz on your Fifa 12

Yeah I was wondering what happened to your checklist. Don't fret, the same shit happens to me sometimes. :/

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow,i cant believe i never noticed this cl before.You have a nice looking cl here and great collection of plats to complement it too.Your descriptions are great and i especially like how you have made the effort to explain a little about games you havent completed aswell.Congrats on your FIFA 12 plat man,well done and i look forward to more updates

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Congrats on Fifa 12! I have also not come across this list. I will say it's mighty fine and keep up the good work!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for the praise, guys. I appreciate it, since I put a lot of time into this. Which makes it even more annoying how messed up it is right now. And I'm completely at a loss here. No matter what I do, I can't get it to just work. It's really only the 'Enters' that were removed...
    Last edited by Deem; 03-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

Lvl 4 - Silver

Time for some shout-outs!

First off, I want to thank John3007. Because he saw that my trophy checklist's layout was a little messed up, and forwarded me to the next person I want to thank: Thunderstick. He knew exactly how to repair my checklist to it's former glory, and now it's looking rather spliffy, if I do say so myself. So thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it, and I've repped you both. I think. In hindsight, I may not have repped John yet, but I will do so as soon as I finish this post!

And I've also finally added FIFA 12 to my platinum trophies. I already got the plat on March 20th, but because of the layout problems I had not yet updated my original post. But it has been done right now.

Anyway, for my next target! I never thought I'd actually say this, but I'm going for the Red Dead Redemption plat! It's actually the same story as FIFA 12. I just got so close, that I've decided to just give it a shot. Matter of fact, I might just put it up as one of my targets after this post. Only 4 trophies left, so...

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

The One and Only

Your checklist has been cured from its illness! It's looking really nice.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 4 - Silver

A wild platinum trophy appeared! Deem threw a Pokéball! Deem caught Legend Of The West!

That's right! The Red Dead Redemption plat is now mine, and the CL has been updated accordingly. Now I'm a bit at a loss. I seriously have no idea which trophy to go for next. I think I'll just play some Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, and see how close I can get to that plat.

Vacation - 26th September

Congrats on your latest platinum!

Your checklist has been nice, clean & simple layout!

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on using your Pokemon skills to tame the Red Dead Redemption plat. Hopefully it doesn't faint in the near future as its a great game to have the plat for lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

JINTRAy

Congrats on RDR, Deem. I really need to pick the game back up. Just wasn't what I was looking for at the time I popped it in and it sits at 1%

Have fun with PES

|
    djunglist|

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on RDR, Deem. I really need to pick the game back up. Just wasn't what I was looking for at the time I popped it in and it sits at 1%

Have fun with PES
    I can definitely relate to that. The story starts off really slow, and also gets very dull at some points. But it's definitely a plat that I'm proud of. And it brings my total of 'Brutal' plats to 4.

Congrats on the RDR plat Deem,very well done.And good luck with PES if you do decide to play it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks again. But I have in fact decided to go for Skyrim! I'm already halfway, so I might as well go for it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well, it's been a chore, but I added a backlog to my checklist. Now every game I own that has trophies is mentioned on this list. Well, every game except for one... .detuned.

Anyway, I will put that game up here. As soon as I get a PSN game 100%. Because then I'll have a category to put it in. I don't feel like creating a PSN 100% category just for .detuned. I mean, that would be pathetic. It's already pathetic to own .detuned, but that's a whole different story.

JINTRAy

I'll have to give RDR another chance for sure. I like that you've added all of your games man! Have fun with Skyrim

|
    djunglist|

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just found out that the 2010 FIFA World Cup servers have been taken offline on December 6th, along with the FIFA 10 servers. Now, I couldn't care less about the latter. I already got the platinum trophy for that game, and I made sure to make it quick too, out of fear of the servers getting shut down. But I have not got the platinum for World Cup yet. Of course, I didn't plan on getting that. The only online trophy I got is basically for getting your ass handed to you in the group stage, losing all three matches and being sent home disillusioned. But this is the first time that I've experienced simply not being able to get certain trophies anymore because of a server shutdown... And I don't like the experience. Not one bit. It kinda makes me wanna hurry up and get the FIFA 11 plat before those servers shut down. And it makes me think that IF developers decide to do something like that, they should just hand out the online trophies for free. That way, people will still be able to get the platinum, though it would kinda decrease in 'value'. Anywho, the Euro 2012 DLC is coming up, so I'll be having fun with that.

Thats a shitter right there mate with them servers.Not only would it annoy me that they had been shut down but then feeling rushed to do the next game before the servers for that shut down would be annoying too.I hope playing the EURO'S dlc makes all the pain and suffering go away

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow, my trophy progress has really slowed down over the last month. Anyway, I have been busy though. Playing a lot of FIFA, which won't nab me any trophies because I've already got the plat. But, in other news, I've written my first trophy guide for this site. It's being checked first, but I am the proud artist of the FIFA 12 EURO 2012 DLC Trophy Guide.

It's just 8 trophies, and they're not really hard to get. But hey, you have to start somewhere right? I just noticed that nobody had done a guide for this yet, and decided to do so myself. Just to see if I'd like writing a guide. Which I really did. So in the future I might just take on some bigger projects.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My Checklist is quickly becoming a collection of apology posts for not being all that active. And sure enough, here's another one. But the thing is, it's been quite a while since I was really active with trophies. This week marks the first time in months. But I did immediately get two platinums though. First, I got The Sims 3. I believe it was last Sunday. And just now I got Dragon Age II, bringing my total amount to 19. I think I'm gonna try to end 2012 with at least 20 platinums...

Starting REORC Soon AGAIN

Congrads on your Sim3 and Dragon 2 Platinums bud
    Sig by Djunglist & Avy by Dare
    Made by Pancake Model

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast