Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Deem's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Deem's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; In honor of my 1200th trophy, Harrowmont's Ally from Dragon Age: Origins, I've decided to create my very own Trophy ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Deem's Trophy Checklist

In honor of my 1200th trophy, Harrowmont's Ally from Dragon Age: Origins, I've decided to create my very own Trophy Checklist. That said, I'm not that much of a trophy whore, nor hunter. I only play games I like, or think I'll like, so you will never find the platinum for Hannah Montana or anything on here. Not that I won't play easy games though. I played Wanted: Weapons of Fate, which is a pretty easy plat, but I got it for 20 bucks and while it's by no means a masterpiece, it sure as hell was fun while it lasted. I just play games for fun. I'll only go for the platinum trophy if I think I've got a real shot at getting it, or if I'm just really close to getting it. Recently I've decided to start hunting a bit more though, because I'm running out of space on my HDD. So I wanna get the plat for a few games, and then delete them. Next, if you haven't played the games yet, you probably do not want to read the spoilers at my targets and games I've given up on. I wrote down the trophy descriptions for those I still need, and they might contain a lot of plot information you do not want to know yet. Now that that's out of the way, here it goes.

Platinum Trophies
    Games in which I've achieved the platinum trophy. I currently own 22 of 'em.

100%

Toggle Spoiler

77%

Toggle Spoiler

70%

Toggle Spoiler

76%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

90%

Toggle Spoiler

90%

Toggle Spoiler

92%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

73%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

80%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

64%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

75%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

100%

Toggle Spoiler

Targets
    These are the games I am still trying to plat, actively or not. In the spoilers you'll be able to see which trophies I still need.

88%

Toggle Spoiler

18%

Toggle Spoiler

82%

Toggle Spoiler

74%

Toggle Spoiler

81%

Toggle Spoiler

46%

Toggle Spoiler

67%

Toggle Spoiler

62%

Toggle Spoiler

84%

Toggle Spoiler

Games I've Given Up On
    These are the games that I have stopped trying to plat, for various reasons. In the spoilers you'll find the reason for each game.

59%

Toggle Spoiler

66%

Toggle Spoiler

11%

Toggle Spoiler

51%

Toggle Spoiler

62%

Toggle Spoiler

68%

Toggle Spoiler

39%

Toggle Spoiler

20%

Toggle Spoiler

21%

Toggle Spoiler

47%

Toggle Spoiler

95%

Toggle Spoiler

50%

Toggle Spoiler

37%

Toggle Spoiler

34%

Toggle Spoiler

37%

Toggle Spoiler

73%

Toggle Spoiler

10%

Toggle Spoiler

11%

Toggle Spoiler

18%

Toggle Spoiler

32%

Toggle Spoiler

Games That I Haven't Decided On Yet
    Pretty much all my other games. Games that I haven't finished, have not started hunting on, etc.

8%

Toggle Spoiler

38%

Toggle Spoiler

15%

Toggle Spoiler

5%

Toggle Spoiler

38%

Toggle Spoiler

16%

Toggle Spoiler

75%

Toggle Spoiler

36%

Toggle Spoiler

47%

Toggle Spoiler

67%

Toggle Spoiler

62%

Toggle Spoiler

28%

Toggle Spoiler

17%

Toggle Spoiler

26%

Toggle Spoiler

22%

Toggle Spoiler

44%

Toggle Spoiler

28%

Toggle Spoiler

25%

Toggle Spoiler

41%

Toggle Spoiler

67%

Toggle Spoiler

6%

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by Deem; 03-01-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Added The Walking Dead to my platinums.

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

Lvl 9 - Gold

Nice looking list so far.

Can't entirely say I blame you for giving up on the GTA platinum - even leaving aside your dislike of the character and the setting, the online requirements are absolutely ridiculous. It'd be enough to deter anyone from going through with it!

Anyway, Heavy Rain won't actually take you too long to finish up if you know how to go about it, so I suggest you pop that back in and complete it. The Kamikaze trophy is a pain, but I managed to get it after 9 or 10 attempts. You'll need split-second reaction times to pull that one off!

Heavy Metal Rules!!!!!

Nice list keep up the good work

I only need 5 more trophies for Assassin's Creed. : Brootherhood all online
    ****My Trophy Card****

Toggle Spoiler

Awesome Sig made by iGame
    Backblast's Platinum List

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Nice looking list so far.

Can't entirely say I blame you for giving up on the GTA platinum - even leaving aside your dislike of the character and the setting, the online requirements are absolutely ridiculous. It'd be enough to deter anyone from going through with it!

Anyway, Heavy Rain won't actually take you too long to finish up if you know how to go about it, so I suggest you pop that back in and complete it. The Kamikaze trophy is a pain, but I managed to get it after 9 or 10 attempts. You'll need split-second reaction times to pull that one off!
    Yeah, I've noticed that that trophy is hard. I have done exactly as the trophy guide says at least 5 times now, not making any mistakes, but it still hasn't popped up. But I don't have it here right now. A friend of mine hadn't heard of it yet, so I told him it was a must-play and told him to take it with him.

Signature by Fox | Take a look at my Trophy Checklist | Latest plat: The Walking Dead

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Great list, I'm sorry about inFamous though, it must be irritating not being able to complete the Platinum because of those two blast shards.

A plat a month!

Nice list! Simple, yet elegant!

Beast Incarnate

Nice to see some new checklists popping up. Very nice and some cool plats.

Ice Cream Firefighter

hey I remember when I played infamous the blast shards was the last trophy I needed as well with only 1 missing I went around the outer edges of the map & found mine sitting on a post in the water now I got both Infamouses platinum now thank god

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 6 - Silver

sorry to hear about inFAMOUS blast shards. If you're interested I have a mpa with a few extra blast shard locations that you can use to finish off that game.

As for the Prince of Persia 2008, I recommend using a video guide on youtube, I can try and find the original video I used for 1001 light seeds on my old profile.

Lastly, nice checklist Deem.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    sorry to hear about inFAMOUS blast shards. If you're interested I have a mpa with a few extra blast shard locations that you can use to finish off that game.

As for the Prince of Persia 2008, I recommend using a video guide on youtube, I can try and find the original video I used for 1001 light seeds on my old profile.

Lastly, nice checklist Deem.
    Thanks. If you could hook me up with a good video guide for PoP, I'd really appreciate it, man.
    Also, I've been looking at the Uncharted 3 trophies a little, and I think it's pretty do-able. I still have to finish my first playthrough though, and I'm not gonna start hunting until I do. If you've seen my other thread, you also know that I'm still looking for an Explorer Edition after my pre-order fell through. I did get Uncharted 3 for free because of that, but I still really want one. And I don't really wanna have beaten the game before I get an Explorer Edition. So I'm taking my sweet time on that first playthrough. I've also been looking forward to this game for a long time, so I don't wanna rush it. But I think this will be my first platinum trilogy!
    Last edited by Deem; 11-05-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

for the PoP 2008 I just went to youtube and typed in the specefic location I was in and it showed the seeds. after you get to 900 it becomes a pain to find them and the 1001st of them can only be gotten after the final boss fight.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Perfecting since 1996

Nice checklists. The only thing that I would suggest is putting a rating for each game out of 10 or what the hardest trophy in the game is.

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 6 - Silver

I believe this is the video guide I used, it's been 2 years though so I'm not sure but this playlist was made by Mahalo games who are pretty reliable if I remember correctly. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...9FDE8051698F5C
    Last edited by The_Tonto; 11-04-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks again. I'm on my phone right now, but I'll definitely check it out once I get home.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just got the platinum trophy for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I have to say, crushing was a lot harder than in Drake's Fortune. Or Among Thieves. But then again, Among Thieves was a cakewalk compared to Drake's Fortune. Among Thieves is still my favourite PS3 game though. I also added Dynasty Warriors 7 to the list, which I got a week ago. Anyway, I'm probably gonna take it easy now in terms of hunting for trophies. Hit up the Uncharted multiplayer a bit, and wait for Saints Row: The Third.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Added the platinum for Saints Row: The Third to my list. It was a fun game. The only word to describe it is insane though, and Prof. Genki definitely takes the crown when it comes to that. A pretty easy plat too, one that I would recommend if you're just getting into trophy hunting. Heck, it even got a friend of mine into trophy hunting, making this his first platinum. PS3T doesn't have an image for the plat yet though...

I don't know what's next yet. Once I've got some money I plan on getting The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna plat that game. In the meantime I might pick up Fallout 3 again. Or Prince of Persia, since I now have a kickass video guide to help me with the light seeds. Or Heavy Rain. Or go for the 100% in Flower. There's so much mopping up to do, and so little time...

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on your new plat

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow... I don't know what happened here, but this thing is a mess. Better fix this, as I've earned myself a new platinum trophy a while ago. 8 days to be exact, plat #16, FIFA 12!

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the FIFA 12 platinum man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast