Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Hoff's Platinum Hits, Guides and Rage Comics Kiosk

This is a discussion on The Hoff's Platinum Hits, Guides and Rage Comics Kiosk within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; [hide] [top] Introduction This is the official trophy list page for DaveyHasselhoff. I have a wide variety of games that ...

Trophy Guide Grand Master

The Hoff's Platinum Hits, Guides and Rage Comics Kiosk

[top]Introduction

This is the official trophy list page for DaveyHasselhoff. I have a wide variety of games that I play and I don't limit myself to just one. I don't trophy share, I don't use cheat codes and I USUALLY don't boost for trophies unless its just a couple of trophies and nothing crazy like 10,000 kills or something. That being said I do not have any problems with anyone doing that, it's just my own philosophy of playing.If I have a game that you need trophies on and you need help, PM me first so I know who you are before you send me a PSN invite. I will help online with co-op parties and I am always happy to help answer any questions on any games I have beaten.

The Hoff Singin a Classic for Your Pleasure

Toggle Spoiler

[top]Table of Contents

[top]Trophy Guides

CLICK MY TROPHY GUIDES TO VIEW THE GUIDES

ASSASSIN'S CREED II
    2009 PS3Trophies.com Guide of the Year

ASSASSIN'S CREED III

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD
    2010 PS3Trophies.com 4th Place Guide of the Year

ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD: THE DA VINCI DISAPPEARANCE DLC
    2011 PS3Trophies.com DLC Guide of the Year

BAYONETTA

BIOSHOCK 2: MINERVA'S DEN DLC
    2010 PS3Trophies.com 2nd Place DLC Guide of the Year

BORDERLANDS 2

BORDERLANDS 2: CAPTAIN SCARLETT AND HER PIRATE'S BOOTY DLC

DANTE'S INFERNO

DEAD SPACE 2

DEAD SPACE 2: SEVERED DLC
    2011 PS3Trophies.com 3rd place DLC Guide of the Year

DRAGON AGE II

DRAGON AGE II - THE EXILED PRINCE DLC

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
    2010 PS3Trophies.com 3rd Place Guide of the Year

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: DEAD MONEY DLC

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: HONEST HEARTS DLC

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: OLD WORLD BLUES DLC

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: LONESOME ROAD DLC

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS: GUN RUNNER'S ARSENAL DLC

FINAL FANTASY XIII

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2

IRON MAN 2

L.A. NOIRE - A SLIP OF THE TONGUE DLC

LEGO HARRY POTTER YEARS 1-4

LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS

LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW

MADDEN NFL 10 AFL LEGACY PACK DLC

MADDEN NFL 11

MASS EFFECT 2: ARRIVAL DLC

MASS EFFECT 3

NCAA FOOTBALL 10

NCAA FOOTBALL 11

NCAA FOOTBALL 13

RAGE

RED DEAD REDEMPTION
    2010 PS3Trophies.com Guide of the Year

SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD - GANGSTAS IN SPACE DLC

SOCOM CONFRONTATION COLD FRONT DLC

SOCOM 4

STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED II: BATTLE FOR ENDOR DLC

TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 11

TOMB RAIDER: ANNIVERSARY

Table of Contents | Top |

[top]The Hoff's Platinum Hits

[top]Most Recent Platinum

VITA LEGO Lord of the Rings 12/30/2012

Mass Effect 12/31/2012

[top]2009: A Platinum Journey Begins

Click the Platinum Images to view the Trophy Guides for each game.

Toggle Spoiler

[top]2010: Becoming a Plataholic

Toggle Spoiler

[top]2011: A Platinum Odyssey

Toggle Spoiler

[top]2012: A Mayan Platastrophe

Toggle Spoiler

[top]PSN 100% Games

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

[top]The Hoff Awards

First Trophy
    Resistance 2 11/11/2008

Recycler
    Defeat the Goliath in the single player Campaign.

I had no idea what trophies were when I started playing this game. I remember the PSN updating and my friend asking me if I had any idea what the trophy level meant or where these "alleged" trophies would be coming from, and I had no idea what they were or how to get them. After all the fun I had playing Resistance: Fall of Man on the Single Player and having my friends over to play the 4 player split screen matches I couldn't wait to grab the new version, learn the game and invite them over for some new split screen fun...If you never played that way with your friends, let me tell you there is nothing funnier than looking over at a friends screen to see an Air Fuel Grenade stuck to their face as they run around blind just before they explode...Sadly, I found R2 had no split screen and was an online only experience, thus ending our game nights On the bright note, it did start a random hobby of TROPHY COLLECTING

First Platinum Trophy
    Fallout 3 1/1/2009

Platinum Trophy
    Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy

This was one of my hardest and most deserved platinums on my list so it is fitting that it is also my first platinum. I had no idea what Fallout was and had only skimmed through reviews of it in my PSM just assuming it wasn't my kind of game. At a friend's recommendation I picked this game up and it is still one of my most favorite games on PS3. Now keep in mind this was all Pre-trophy times when I first played through this game. Once I was finished, I traded the game back in to Gamestop and went about my business. Then the unthinkable happened....TROPHY PATCH!!!!

At this point, I re-rented the game from Blockbeezy and went on my quest for platinum which finally kicked off the 2009 New Year to massive fanfare inside my living room . Then disaster struck... My beloved PS3 got the YLOD just before all the DLC started being released for the PS3. So I had to replay the game for a third time to finish off my 100%.

1000th Trophy
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 7/2/2009

Traitor
    Defeat the Fallen as Megatron

Some if you may not know this about the Hoff....but I am a huge Transformers nerd. I was 8 when the original Transformers first came out back in 1984 and I was a huge fan. I had the toys, shirts, lunchboxes and so on. I have all the Transformers movies on Blu Ray and was even at opening day for the Original Transformers movie and almost shed a tear when Optimus was killed because of that n00b Hot Rod >:F>:F>:F...Sadly, even though I liked Revenge of the Fallen movie...except that for some reason in the new movies Megatron was always kicking Optimus' ass >:F, this game was pure crap. It will forever sit on my unplatted shelf in my checklist.

2000th Trophy

Central Focus
    Win 5 'King of the Hill' matches.

I wasn't overly excited for this movie, unlike everyone else, and when it came out my girlfriend and her friends were having a lingerie party at the house. Despite my sincerest efforts to stay and watch, they booted me and the boy out of the house so they could take pics for the scrap books they were making for their boyfriends. So after i finished setting up all the hidden cameras I took the boy to a late showing of this in 3D and I'm not ashamed to say it...The Hoff became a huge fan of Avatar...and by Avatar I mean I Zoe Saldana...even blue and with a tail..the Hoff is still tappin that...

Tha being said, I really enjoyed this game for a movie game..I DID NOT enjoy the shitty ass online >:F I actually got this trophy while boosting the online with bodigard and tripledt, so big props to both of them as I wouldn't have the plat without those two.

3000th Trophy
    Iron Man 2 5/6/2010

The Bigger they Are...
    Defeat ULTIMO.

This game is absolutely horrible...not as bad as Damnation, but pretty damn close. If it wasn't for me being a huge fan of the movie I would have never played this game.

4000th Trophy
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 11/22/2010

Settling the Score
    Select a Friend Autolog Recommendation and beat it.

The Hoff is not good at racing games...at all...definitely not my genre. That being said I have always liked the NFS series...before they decided to fuck with it and screw it all up. What happened to the good NFS games that made the series fun. I want to be able to pick my cars by raising enough money to purchase the ones I want from street racing and eluding the po-po. Then I want to be able to go to different shops once I unlock new stuff and full customize the car. then I want to beat the shit out of that car, because that's just how I drive, and after the race have it look like i just took it from the showroom floor. Sadly, the NFS games are in a steep decline, this game was good, but not even close to as good as some of the older games....they should do a HD collection of some of the classic NFS games that made the series fun IMO.

5000th Trophy
    Crysis 2 4/14/2011

Start Spreading the News
    Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty

Ahhhh my 5000th trophy It seems like only yesterday I was a fledgling trophy hunter just tryin to get to my first Platinum. Sadly this didn't come on a game I was too terribly excited about so it wasn't as memorable as it could have been, but they can't all be great games.

6000th Trophy
    Resistance 3 9/7/2011

Chamber Full of Death
    Kill 5+ Hybrids at once by using the HE .44 Magnum secondary fire

Almost three years since my very first trophy was earned and 5,999 trophies later we come to the next Resistance game in the series. Only fitting that the series that started my trophy obsession should yet again earn another milestone in the Hoff Awards. This game was every bit as good as Resistance 2 IMO and was just as enjoyable to finish. Oh, and a side note, since there was no lame ass 10,000 online kills trophy, the Hoff earned his first Resistance Platinum

100th Platinum
    Rage 10/10/2011

Master of the Wastelands
    Earn all 50 Trophies

Despite what all the naysayers, and negative nancies like to say about this game, I thought this game was quite fun. Yes the game might have been too short, especially the ending, yes it might have had texture pop ins, and yes the driving races were a tad lame, Yes Five Finger Filet sucked ass, BUT that doesn't change the fact that the gameplay was still fun. If you have a chance you should def pick up this game and give it a try, but if you are going for plat, make sure you use a guide as there are a ton of missable collectibles

First Vita Trophy
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss 2/23/2012

Touch My Rear
    Use the rear touch pad to climb a rope or chain.

Any of you who know the Hoff well enough know why this trophy is fitting....for those of you that don't, lets just say that Kim Kardashian is one of the Hoff's favorite hotties and if you can't figure it out from there, then you are too young to be looking at my checklist :stare:

First Vita Platinum Trophy
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss 3/8/2012

Platinum
    Collect all other 55 Trophies for this Trophy.

The Hoff loves mobile gaming. I have a lot of downtime at work and my own office so I have plenty of time to play games at work. I bought the PSP when it first came out and had a lot of fun playing it...especially the GoW series games and classic FF remakes. However, once trophies came out, sadly my interest in the PSP faded. I always hoped they would do some type of software upgrade for it so I could earn trophies at work and lo and behold out comes the VITA. As soon as the Vita was announced with trophies I was ready to buy one, then they went ahead and announced Uncharted GA as a release day game to top it off. I could earn trophies on the go AND a prequel game to one of my favorite PS3 series would be released on release day? This was a perfect platinum to grab for my first Vita plat and with many of my other series faves on the way as well, I plan on earning several more Vita plats this year

7000th Trophy
    Mass Effect 3 3/9/2012

Party Crasher
    Sabotage a dreadnought.

The Mass Effect series ranks up there with Fallout as one of my favorite series of games to play. The story is great, the characters are great, and Miranda has one of the hottest asses they have ever made for a video game hottie. Sadly this game will be forever scarred by psychotic Mass Effect Extremists who have spent hundreds of hours blogging across the internet about how they have been unfairly wronged by the people who wrote the ending into the game....:stare:. Now I love video games and all, but nothing says "I'm a huge loser" more than taking the ending of a game series personally and spending hours and hours blogging around the internet about how they ruined the game, your life, you're now suicidal, you are going to sue them...etc, etc, etc....

8000th Trophy
    VITA Metal Gear Solid 3 7/28/2012

Snake Eaten
    Collect all trophies.

It has been years since I very first played this game. I had rented this to play on my PS3, but with all the games that came out on PS3 I got quite a bit bogged down so I was delighted to find that they had released this in Vita as well. It was great to play this game again as Snake Eater was one of my personal favorites in the Metal Gear series. I hadn't planned on making this platinum my 8000th trophy, but once I realized I was only a handful of trophies away from the 8000 mark I stopped playing this until I hit 7998, then topped off the platinum on this fantastic game for number 8000. With a small library of Vita games, I definitely recommend picking this one up if you have a Vita, it's a fantastic game and is a fairly easy plat

Most Difficult Trophy
    SOCOM Confrontation 1/19/2010

SILVER STAR
    20 MVP AWARDS, 1000 KILLS, 15 CONSECUTIVE KILLS WITHOUT TAKING DAMAGE, 100 HEADSHOTS, 200 GAMES ON THE WINNING SIDE, BRONZE STAR, STEALTH MEDAL

This one is most definitely the most most difficult trophy of all the trophies I have. Now before you go thinking this one is no big deal, try going on SOCOM and playing with a bunch of random SOCOM veterans and try getting 15 kills in one game. Now imagine that without taking damage for the entire game. The story begins on a dark, snowy night on Night Stalker, just me and my Tilly.....

Sexiest Trophy
    Bayonetta 1/11/2010

Legendary Dark Witch
    Complete all Chapters on Infinite Climax difficulty

At first I thought about making this one the best looking trophy, but upon further review I decide to go with exactly what the name of the award states. How can you not love this trophy and its delicious sexual pun. You are playing as the smokin hot Bayonetta on her most difficult level of non stop climaxes...i man Infinite Climax

Most Fun Platinum Trophy
    Borderlands 12/4/2009

Borderland Defender
    You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with

This game was the most fun I've had getting the platinum. At no point even into my second playthrough to get the Level 50 trophy did this game get boring. I also had a blast playing with my friends to work on my trophies and even when I was done to help them get their trophies.

Most Hated Trophy
    Call of Duty: World at War 12/5/2009

Platinum
    Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked

All I can say about this game on Veteran is Grenade Spam..... >:F>:F>:F>:F

[top]Platmate of the Month

Kasumi
    Dead or Alive 5

For full pictorial visit the October 2012 Platmate of the Month thread.

[top]Platmate of the Week

Candy Cane
    Rumble Roses XX

For full pictorial, Platmate of the Week Archives and Platmate of the Month Archives please click the link below to join Platboy Online

[top]My Rage Comics

Bush Loves Chulos

Toggle Spoiler

Hitman Vs. Redcell

Toggle Spoiler

Compslappin

Toggle Spoiler

Super Bowl Sunday

Toggle Spoiler

Broken Vs.Comp

Toggle Spoiler

Skordy the Pedo

Toggle Spoiler

Hoff Vs Asuka

Toggle Spoiler

DS2 Hardcore Diary 1

Toggle Spoiler

DS2 Hardcore Diary Day 2

Toggle Spoiler

Hoff Vs Asuka 2

Toggle Spoiler

DS2 Hardcore Diary 3

Toggle Spoiler

Bush Loves Homefront

Toggle Spoiler

Kerwan cries for Platinums

Toggle Spoiler

10 things that piss me off about gaming

Toggle Spoiler

Bush Loves Latinos

Toggle Spoiler

Poor Young JackAttack

Toggle Spoiler

Attacked by a Feminazi

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by DaveyHasselhoff; 01-01-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Trophy Guide Kitten

looks awesome. glad you brought it back
    K? Thanks

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

nice to see this returning hoff. also love the new additions. are you not going to write your opinions on the games like last time?

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    nice to see this returning hoff. also love the new additions. are you not going to write your opinions on the games like last time?
    nah...I like the background pics better and I think they are more entertaining, and lets be honest nobody really wants to read all that

Platmate Ass Editor

Love the banner, while i dont look at checklists often, I am sure it will keep me coming back

"The artist has a duty to seduce the ear and delight the spirit"
    You can't spell sarcasm without RC

Did you .... ( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) put on sunglasses?

Kiwi Defender

Had more fun looking at the rage comics than at the checklist itself, so bring them back sometime .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

The Incredible Marccap

Nice checklist with alot of decent plats and trophy guides

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Death to zombies!!

WOW great checklist plat machine!! Also loving the rage comics made me laugh out loud really hard

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Awesome trophy list, a great read

Retired TGT Member

nice solid checklist Davey

it kinda looks like Eve's head was detached and then put back on at a weird angle though. maybe it's just me

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

great trophie guides and checklists and awesome s.i wonder how long it took you to do everything from earning your trophies to making the guides and checklists .you obviously put a lot of effort into it.great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Negator

One list to rule them all.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Quartercircle Forward.

That Kerwan Rage Comic... Priceless!

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

updated all guides and added Platmates and Platinum #104

Lvl 6 - Silver

Great Checklist i love your Rage Comics along with the Hoff's awards however it would be nice if you told us what games you reviewed every year seeing you have a 108 which is amazing but going through each year just to see what you think of a particular game can be a bit annoying nonetheless great Checklist !!

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Updated first plat of 2012 and added 2012: A Mayan Platastrophe Column in preparation for this seasons plats. Also added a column for PSN 100% games

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Saints Row plat

Trophy Guide Kitten

Awe so proud of you. Look at you getting all these plats
    K? Thanks

Updated with my first Vita plat.... #116 total

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Uncharted GA platinum dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast