Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Stu's pot of shinies

This is a discussion on Stu's pot of shinies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; #83 Really enjoyed playing this and gave it a 8/10 would of got a 9 if the game wasnt so ...

Death to zombies!!

Really enjoyed playing this and gave it a 8/10 would of got a 9 if the game wasnt so short, also just look at that plat image

Also hit trophy level 26 today

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

No Game No Life

Congrats on Dishonored platinum The image really looks and I want to add it on my collection because I have been hearing good things about this game. I might pick it up when the price drops

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

PRO Member

Congrats on Dishonored Stu!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Dishonored platinum Stu, I knew you wouldn't be far away from it. Whats up next?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the Dishonored plat mate, well done. And like Dragon says it didn't seem to take you that long at all. And double congrats on reaching PSN lv 26 too, awesome stuff

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new I got to play that at some point.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Congrats on Dishonored platinum The image really looks and I want to add it on my collection because I have been hearing good things about this game. I might pick it up when the price drops
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on Dishonored Stu!
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Dishonored platinum Stu, I knew you wouldn't be far away from it. Whats up next?
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the Dishonored plat mate, well done. And like Dragon says it didn't seem to take you that long at all. And double congrats on reaching PSN lv 26 too, awesome stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new I got to play that at some point.
    Thanks for all the comments guys I would highly recommend the game but maybe say rent it as it isnt that long

Went back and got the last few trophies on this and would only give it a 1/10 difficulty if it wasnt for them dam plane challenges because of them i put it at a 5/10. Still a fun game to play, now to wait for AC3.........

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

CONGRATS!!! on #84.

The movie was great, but I guess the game wasn't as much fun

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Beast Incarnate

Awesome Stu, congrats. I told you those plane challenges were a bitch lol.

On another note, where did you get the 6 kills and 4 kills with a crossbow in 1 second on Dishonored? I forgot to upgrade my crossbow so couldn't get it on level 5.

Death to zombies!!

Awesome Stu, congrats. I told you those plane challenges were a bitch lol.

On another note, where did you get the 6 kills and 4 kills with a crossbow in 1 second on Dishonored? I forgot to upgrade my crossbow so couldn't get it on level 5.
    Thanks for the 4 kills i found you could choke out 4 guards then lay them next to each other and bend time and shoot them. For the 6 kills i put the game on hard and went to the place thats in the trophy guide and cooked a grenade and tossed it into the group after letting the odd one go upstairs so you dont need time bending for that one.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    CONGRATS!!! on #84.

The movie was great, but I guess the game wasn't as much fun
    Thanks, the game is fun and has a fun co-op mode but its just some of the challenges are a real pain

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Thanks for the 4 kills i found you could choke out 4 guards then lay them next to each other and bend time and shoot them. For the 6 kills i put the game on hard and went to the place thats in the trophy guide and cooked a grenade and tossed it into the group after letting the odd one go upstairs so you dont need time bending for that one.
    Yeah I figured I'd resort to choking out guards and piling them up, just not sure where best to do it. When you go back via Mission Select, do you keep your upgrades?

Death to zombies!!

Yeah I figured I'd resort to choking out guards and piling them up, just not sure where best to do it. When you go back via Mission Select, do you keep your upgrades?
    It seems you can only have 4 guards choked at once though as i tryed getting another and when i went to put him next to the other there was only 3 there When you do mission select you will have the upgrades that you had at that point in story mode.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

It seems you can only have 4 guards choked at once though as i tryed getting another and when i went to put him next to the other there was only 3 there When you do mission select you will have the upgrades that you had at that point in story mode.
    I'm going to have to find 6 guards elsewhere then, as I don't have the upgrade OR the grenades needed on Mission 5

Death to zombies!!

I'm going to have to find 6 guards elsewhere then, as I don't have the upgrade OR the grenades needed on Mission 5
    You could always try and find some grenades in Lady Boyles house or around the area before trying to kill the weepers. You only need one and no upgrades are needed at that part either.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Beast Incarnate

You could always try and find some grenades in Lady Boyles house or around the area before trying to kill the weepers. You only need one and no upgrades are needed at that part either.
    I looked all over the mansion earlier for a grenade, as the thought crossed my mind too. Couldn't find one anywhere, figured it would be strange to find grenades in there anyway. Apparently its very easy in the mission when you go back to the pub. Rescuing Piero (which I never did in my stealth run) enables you to knock out every single guard in the area, meaning you can just pile bodies. Saw a youtube clip of a guy doing it and he had 7 or 8 piled up, so you must be able to pile up more than 4 if you are quick enough.

All out of bubblegum.....

Congrats on BL 2 and Dishonored! I'll be getting Dishonored here soon based on your recommendation bro!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Death to zombies!!

I looked all over the mansion earlier for a grenade, as the thought crossed my mind too. Couldn't find one anywhere, figured it would be strange to find grenades in there anyway. Apparently its very easy in the mission when you go back to the pub. Rescuing Piero (which I never did in my stealth run) enables you to knock out every single guard in the area, meaning you can just pile bodies. Saw a youtube clip of a guy doing it and he had 7 or 8 piled up, so you must be able to pile up more than 4 if you are quick enough.
    Just did a quick run on Lady Boyles level and didnt find one, maybe i just took to long getting bodies so they started to dissapear. If worse comes to worse you could start a new game buy some grenades and speed run to Lady Boyles mission really quick.

Thanks Scogg, stealth mode mite be abit annoying but getting to kill everything with your powers is just awesome

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Holy shit dude, I only just realised you got another plat . Congrats again man, would Tin Tin be a game to recommend for lets say...........a trophy comp or does it take up a bit of time?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Holy shit dude, I only just realised you got another plat . Congrats again man, would Tin Tin be a game to recommend for lets say...........a trophy comp or does it take up a bit of time?
    Thanks man i wouldnt recommend it for the comp as you have to do single player then play co-op twice for all the collectables and theres 28 challenges that you have to get platinum rank on. Maybe around 20 hours give or take abit and the plane challenges are a royal pain

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast