Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 860

Stu's pot of shinies

This is a discussion on Stu's pot of shinies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just noticed I've never been in here, so I'm here to rectify the situation. I love the layout, and some ...

  1. #661
    Notorious K.I.D.
    K.I.D.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,690
    Reputation
    460

    Just noticed I've never been in here, so I'm here to rectify the situation. I love the layout, and some nice respectable platinums. Congrats on the latest plat with Defiance.

    Keep up the epic hunting Stu, looks great in here.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam



  2. #662
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Hey stu, been a while since I stopped by. Lookin good here, keep it up!

    **gives stu some cake**


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  3. #663
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.D. View Post
    Just noticed I've never been in here, so I'm here to rectify the situation. I love the layout, and some nice respectable platinums. Congrats on the latest plat with Defiance.

    Keep up the epic hunting Stu, looks great in here.
    Thanks KID and thanks for stopping by

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Hey stu, been a while since I stopped by. Lookin good here, keep it up!

    **gives stu some cake**
    Thanks DaRe and the cake was delicious





    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  4. #664
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Thanks bnecker you will more then likely still see me playing it from time to time as its fun with a group of 4 friends. Glad you got your Wonderbook and hope you enjoy it, i expect to see it as your next platinum now
    Well that's cool. It's nice when a game has some replayability like that even if you did have some bad experiences with it.

    Thanks! I plan to play it later today so you will see it as a plat soon enough.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  5. #665
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Congratulations on your new shiny, stu! Wow, I can't believe how fast so platted Black Ops. Nice job!

    Oh and I 'd you back!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  6. #666
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congratulations on your new shiny, stu! Wow, I can't believe how fast so platted Black Ops. Nice job!

    Oh and I 'd you back!
    Dam it thats the thrid time ive been 'd in my own checklist!!!

    Only took me around 2.5 years to go back and finish it thanks for yours and Brians help, will post banner and thoughts soon....




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  7. #667
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Dam it thats the thrid time ive been 'd in my own checklist!!!

    Only took me around 2.5 years to go back and finish it thanks for yours and Brians help, will post banner and thoughts soon....
    lol! Don't feel bad it's happened to me way more times than just three.

    Damn, that's pretty fast! lol You're welcome! It was fun and more fun than BO2 zombies imo. You should get the dlc for 100%.






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  8. #668
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    congrats stu on the platinum and hope you guys had fun playing some zombies in FIVE



    It is time for me to go underground

  9. #669
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    lol! Don't feel bad it's happened to me way more times than just three.

    Damn, that's pretty fast! lol You're welcome! It was fun and more fun than BO2 zombies imo. You should get the dlc for 100%.
    I was looking at the dlc but seems expensive as i wont play the MP maps much, was think of trading ii in towards BO2 as i have Defiance and Riptide that i can trade too

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    congrats stu on the platinum and hope you guys had fun playing some zombies in FIVE
    Thanks Yoo Hoo it was alot of fun but im surprised bnecker didnt get annoyed with the amount of reviving i needed as i suck at zombies

    #132


    Well after playing Defiance i was in the mood for a shooter game and realised i still needed to do a Veteran playthrough and get the zombies trophies on Black Ops so went and brought it again and 2.5 years after first playing it i now have the platinum massive thanks to bnecker and husband for the help on the zombie trophies. Im glad i never have to go through that tunnel in executive order again




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  10. #670
    Forget I Was Ever Here
    Yoo_Hoo_Sniper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,628
    Reputation
    661

    Tunnel? The hallway with the all the computers lol that part took me quite a few tries as well! Those COD veteran play throughs though are nothing compared to [email protected] whats next?

    its video game sale today for deals of the day on amazon if anything interests you there



    It is time for me to go underground

  11. #671
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congrats on the Black Ops platinum Stu. I suck too much at FPS games to plat a COD. I still have MW2 on the shelf

  12. #672
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on the Black ops plat. I still need to get the zombie trophies myself.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  13. #673
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Tunnel? The hallway with the all the computers lol that part took me quite a few tries as well! Those COD veteran play throughs though are nothing compared to [email protected] whats next?

    its video game sale today for deals of the day on amazon if anything interests you there
    Yeah thats the part took me a while as i would make it all the way to the end only to be 1 shot killed by someone i couldnt even see! Not sure whats next have Grid 2 and Diggs Nightcrawler on pre-order and will more then likely buy Black Ops 2 by the weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Black Ops platinum Stu. I suck too much at FPS games to plat a COD. I still have MW2 on the shelf
    Thanks Dragon, i suck at shooting games too but only found a few bits hard. I could never plat any of the MW games as those spec op mission are hard as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Black ops plat. I still need to get the zombie trophies myself.
    Thanks snake, im not that great at zombies but dont mind trying to help if you need it.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  14. #674
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Yeah I'm not to great either. I tried with some people about a month ago but They haven't said anything about helping again. I asked bnecker in pm about helping so. I will apreciate any help.

    I can send you fr on psn when i get on later.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  15. #675
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I was looking at the dlc but seems expensive as i wont play the MP maps much, was think of trading ii in towards BO2 as i have Defiance and Riptide that i can trade too

    Thanks Yoo Hoo it was alot of fun but im surprised bnecker didnt get annoyed with the amount of reviving i needed as i suck at zombies
    Yeah, that's true the dlc is quite pricey. Idk why Activision doesn't it all on sale or in a good priced bundle. I guess they figure why bother since BOII is out now. Yeah, you're not missing out with the MP maps. The only MP I really enjoy on BO or BOII is the wager matches. Those are pretty fun but anything else gets old fast.

    lol You didn't seem like you died that much to me. And I thought you did really well for just starting to play zombies. You're a quick learner.

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Yeah I'm not to great either. I tried with some people about a month ago but They haven't said anything about helping again. I asked bnecker in pm about helping so. I will apreciate any help.

    I can send you fr on psn when i get on later.
    Hey snake! Sorry I was just about to reply to your PM. Sure, I'd be happy to help you too!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  16. #676
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    #133


    Really fun game and alot better then Book of Spells




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  17. #677
    VitaUnlocked
    spanishstoat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    40

    Congrats on your new plat Black Ops 2 better be next.




  18. #678
    Death to zombies!!
    stupot00's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    BRISTOL, UK
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishstoat View Post
    Congrats on your new plat Black Ops 2 better be next.
    Thanks stoats will most likely be Grid 2 next as i havent even started Black Ops 2 singleplayer yet.




    Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133


    My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

  19. #679
    Synthwave <3
    bnecker717's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In a Goldilocks Zone ...
    Posts
    1,718
    Reputation
    180

    Congrats on your new shiny, stu! I can't wait to get that game!






    Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

    My trophy checklist

    Latest :

    The Last of Us

  20. #680
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    Congrats on your new plat. I want to get that game someday.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO