Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Chambers35's Trophy Habitat

This is a discussion on Chambers35's Trophy Habitat within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; So many epic plats I thought the number (27) was impressive, but the plats that make it up (like Portal ...

HDD corrupted u.u

So many epic plats I thought the number (27) was impressive, but the plats that make it up (like Portal 2, Burnout Paradise are some plats I heard are real tough). Great job on the checklist, Chambers And wait... he got his sig creations in here too?
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

In2
    January MOTM

I've never visited your checklist!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you CL finished and in action.

Gotta go, i don't have my hardhat and i don't want to receive something on the head.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Retired...

Damnnnnn you plat all GoW series... that was my favorite games ever & I loved it but can you send a postmail all of them to me? hehe!

checklist!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Digital Terror

Vive La Révelation!

Nice trophies here bro, all smack talk aside… Your a beast!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Nice job Chambers, Especially Dynast Warriors 7. I am surprised you havent gone for the Afrika Platinum.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    I am surprised you havent gone for the Afrika Platinum.
    I second this emotion.

Nope, nothing

Update: Just added a 'Currently Playing' section.
    Added 2 more sigs to my collection;

This one I made for the Warrior GGA Sig of the Week, came in 4th place to some awesome sigs so I'm happy

Really liked making this one (took me quite a while), it's a secret santa for RavenScythe and he likes it enough to be wearing it so

Quote Originally Posted by jondeere View Post
    like the add-ons to your cl chamberboy. looking forward to more epic work by you.
    Thanks buddy, I look forward to making more work and battling against you

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    So many epic plats I thought the number (27) was impressive, but the plats that make it up (like Portal 2, Burnout Paradise are some plats I heard are real tough). Great job on the checklist, Chambers And wait... he got his sig creations in here too?
    I like the number 27 as well, its the day of the month I was born on and Thanks.
    Yeah I thought I would put my work in here, I don't feel like I want to make a showcase in the AI

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    I've never visited your checklist!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing you CL finished and in action.

Gotta go, i don't have my hardhat and i don't want to receive something on the head.
    Glad you stopped by In2, it will look better soon enough
    LOL!! Yup it's a hard hat zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Damnnnnn you plat all GoW series... that was my favorite games ever & I loved it but can you send a postmail all of them to me? hehe!

checklist!
    Yeah I do I really love that series as well, but I only own number 3, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by djunglist View Post
    I think you're talking nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Nice trophies here bro, all smack talk aside… Your a beast!
    Thanks mate, and thanks for dropping by

Nice job Chambers, Especially Dynast Warriors 7. I am surprised you havent gone for the Afrika Platinum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I second this emotion.
    Thanks Ballz

As for Afrika, is the game actually any good because it look pretty pants to me

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    As for Afrika, is the game actually any good because it look pretty pants to me
    I don't know what "pretty pants" means but Afrika was a lot of fun. First off it is one of the best looking PS3 games (at least for the time it came out) and it is a very peaceful game to just drive around looking at the pretty scenery and animals.

On top of that trying to get that perfect picture is also a lot of fun (hiding in the bushes waiting for the hippo to yawn or standing on a cliff trying to get the best angle to get a wide shot of the flamingos taking off).

If you can find it cheap pick it up because I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I don't know what "pretty pants" means
    I'm pretty sure pants means sh*t or at least that's what someone who likes in the UK told me a long time ago. Funny enough, his online ID was Iampants lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Yeah pants doubles as lame too. Afirka is a great game, Chambers. I you like animals you'll like this game. I always wanted to play a 'nature' game and this one hit the sweet spot. I played it three times through (not by choice, due to YLOD), and I wouldn't do that for a terrible game.
    Others have referred to it as an African Pokemon Snap, but I haven't played any pokemon games, so can't say how true that is.

Nope, nothing

I don't know what "pretty pants" means but Afrika was a lot of fun. First off it is one of the best looking PS3 games (at least for the time it came out) and it is a very peaceful game to just drive around looking at the pretty scenery and animals.

On top of that trying to get that perfect picture is also a lot of fun (hiding in the bushes waiting for the hippo to yawn or standing on a cliff trying to get the best angle to get a wide shot of the flamingos taking off).

If you can find it cheap pick it up because I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
    It does look kind of interesting, I suppose it does appeal to me as well. I heard it takes ages to save and load?
    I will have a look at how much I could grab it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I'm pretty sure pants means sh*t or at least that's what someone who likes in the UK told me a long time ago. Funny enough, his online ID was Iampants lol.
    Yeah that's what it means

Yeah pants doubles as lame too. Afirka is a great game, Chambers. I you like animals you'll like this game. I always wanted to play a 'nature' game and this one hit the sweet spot. I played it three times through (not by choice, due to YLOD), and I wouldn't do that for a terrible game.
    Others have referred to it as an African Pokemon Snap, but I haven't played any pokemon games, so can't say how true that is.
    So you would also recommend it? It really does sound like something I would probably enjoy but I just assumed it would be a fail.

Player Hater

So you would also recommend it? It really does sound like something I would probably enjoy but I just assumed it would be a fail.
    I would recommend it. I love animals, especially of the more exotic varieties, so playing this game was a joy, synching real-world interests with in-game objectives. Shit yeah!
    The criticisms I would have for the game is that many objectives you have to complete are dependent on a combination of luck and timing (much like real-world photography), and a fast-travel option would have come in handy. Other than that, though, the gameplay and concept are unique and the Big Game events are cool to experience.
    Don't play it if you're expecting an action-packed roller-coaster ride ala MW3: Hakuna Matata, but definitely give it a go if you can appreciate a laid-back approach that occasionally demands a little patience.

The One and Only

**Walks in the zoo checklist... oh shit a snake is trying to strangle me to death! **

Anyway awesome improvement on the checklist so far. I can't wait to see the final product buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by The OG Animal Whisperer
    Anyway, after some idiot told me I shouldn't even be posting in the 'Artistic Inspiration' section of the site because I don't make sigs, I decided I should give it a shot;
    Best line in the whole checklist. I literally LOL'd on that one.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

In my Opinion its really boring but I figured you may like it cause you run around snapping pictures of animals.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Nope, nothing

I would recommend it. I love animals, especially of the more exotic varieties, so playing this game was a joy, synching real-world interests with in-game objectives. Shit yeah!
    The criticisms I would have for the game is that many objectives you have to complete are dependent on a combination of luck and timing (much like real-world photography), and a fast-travel option would have come in handy. Other than that, though, the gameplay and concept are unique and the Big Game events are cool to experience.
    Don't play it if you're expecting an action-packed roller-coaster ride ala MW3: Hakuna Matata, but definitely give it a go if you can appreciate a laid-back approach that occasionally demands a little patience.
    Yeah I love exotic species of animals as well so it definitely sparks an interest.
    I going to definitely check out some more reviews for it, I had a look on Amazon and read this customer review...doesn't sound that good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    **Walks in the zoo checklist... oh shit a snake is trying to strangle me to death! **

Anyway awesome improvement on the checklist so far. I can't wait to see the final product buddy.

Best line in the whole checklist. I literally LOL'd on that one.
    Lol, there will definitely be a snake as one of my headers soon
    I keep trying to add little bits here and there, the main thing I want which will encourage me to do more is the art

In my Opinion its really boring but I figured you may like it cause you run around snapping pictures of animals.
    That's the thing, I like animals and I want to get into photography (when I can afford a good camera) but would I like doing it on a game?

Player Hater

Yeah I love exotic species of animals as well so it definitely sparks an interest.
    I going to definitely check out some more reviews for it, I had a look on Amazon and read this customer review...doesn't sound that good to me.
    I can understand the detractions, but I wouldn't take too much from a one-star review. The other reviewer on Amazon gave it a 5, ha ha. I wouldn't give it either score, but I will say it is a game you have to play to know if you will enjoy it. If you haven't got patience, don't play it, but don't be too persuaded by overly-exaggerated review scores.
    Case in point, the same reviewer gave the following...
    Rogue Warrior- 3 stars
    Call Of Juarez: The Cartel- 4 stars
    Dues Ex: Human Revolution- 2 stars
    and wait for it... my favourite...
    Mindjack- 5 stars
    Hmmmmm....
    Go with your heart, Chambers. It's a gamble, as no one can tell you whether you'll like it or not. It's the closest I'll get to Africa in a long time though and I loved the experience for what it was.

Resident PHD

Go with your heart, Chambers. It's a gamble, as no one can tell you whether you'll like it or not. It's the closest I'll get to Africa in a long time though and I loved the experience for what it was.
    I like that line, it makes the whole thing seem very epic. Anyways a very underrated game and it is what makes the PS3 such an awesome system. The fact that it can have Uncharted, GOW, Killzone...and then have games like Afrika, LBP and Singstar as exclusives showcases why it is the best system in terms of variety in games.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Nope, nothing

I can understand the detractions, but I wouldn't take too much from a one-star review. The other reviewer on Amazon gave it a 5, ha ha. I wouldn't give it either score, but I will say it is a game you have to play to know if you will enjoy it. If you haven't got patience, don't play it, but don't be too persuaded by overly-exaggerated review scores.
    Case in point, the same reviewer gave the following...
    Rogue Warrior- 3 stars
    Call Of Juarez: The Cartel- 4 stars
    Dues Ex: Human Revolution- 2 stars
    and wait for it... my favourite...
    Mindjack- 5 stars
    Hmmmmm....
    Yeah that's true, it's just some of the stuff he actually said that kind of put me off. But I haven't really been one to not buy a game because of a review so who knows.
    I can get it for around £20, so I'm going to wait until its cheaper and maybe give it a shot.

I like that line, it makes the whole thing seem very epic. Anyways a very underrated game and it is what makes the PS3 such an awesome system. The fact that it can have Uncharted, GOW, Killzone...and then have games like Afrika, LBP and Singstar as exclusives showcases why it is the best system in terms of variety in games.
    Yeah it is great that the PS3 is so diverse, definitely one of the reasons I like it so much

RPG Master

Nice Plat List Chambers. I'm working on Chains of Olympus right now myself. Pretty soon I'll have as many platinum trophies as you.

*By the way, what is the original inspiration for your sig? It looks really familiar.
    Sig by JK_Blade
    Shemhazat's Trophies

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast