Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

BALLZ' Trophy Sack

This is a discussion on BALLZ' Trophy Sack within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; About Me Personal I am a 27 year old male from Brooklyn, NY where I have lived my whole life. ...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

BALLZ' Trophy Sack

About Me Personal
    I am a 27 year old male from Brooklyn, NY where I have lived my whole life. Despite having a lot of platinumís I do have an actual life lol. I work 45 hours a week as A Custom Protection Officer for G4S Secure Solutions and I am also in the NY ARMY National Guard.

About me Gaming
    My first system was an original Nintendo with super Mario bros. and duck hunt. Once I got the PS1 I never went to anything other than a PlayStation. When I got the ps3 back in 2007 the only games I played before trophies was Fight night 3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lair, MGS4(whereís the damn trophy support)and Assassin's Creed. The Name BALLZ_ARE_SOAR actually does have a meaning and is not just a random PSN ID I put together. I used to be the heavyweight and light heavyweight champion in fight night 3. I was in the middle of a great back and forth fight with a guy by the name of MANY_WILL_FALL aka XxGuess_WhoxX (FNR4) and in the 9th round he kneed me in the BALLZ and could not get up resulting in me loosing my belt. When it came time to change my PSN so I could get my belt back without him knowing it was me I changed it to BALLZ_ARE_SOAR from I_JUST_OWNED_YOU. My most favorite franchises are Mortal Kombat and Fight Night.

TROPHIES
    As the servers died on FNR3 I began collecting trophies, I donít really know why but I just started having fun with it so I continued to do so. I plat Hard games to challenge myself, Medium level games because thatís the difficulty most of the games I am interested in fall into and easy games so I can just relax sometimes and try to compete on the leader boards. Other than trophies you will find me on Fight Night Champion as this game has to be the best boxing game I have played to date. My hardest Platinum would have to be Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I think Team Mission Mode had to have been the hardest thing in a game I ever had to do.

New Account

Toward the end of 2013 Sony decided to Ban my BALLZ_ARE_SOAR account from PSN after 4 years for it being "Sexually Offensive". The new Name Plataclysm was taken from a friend TexasBoi727. On this new account I will be trying to maintain a high completion rate as well as get some really nice milestones. I will be redoing some of my old platinum's but mainly the ones that don't have ridiculous online to them.

Youtube

Twitch Account - Twitch

Here are some Youtube videos Im featured in or made.

On Camera Interview with KingSuperOne
    PSN User Trophy Interview: Plataclysm [Part 1/2] - YouTube

PSN User Trophy Interview: Plataclysm [Part 2/2] - YouTube

BALLZ_ARE_SOAR Trophy Review
    PSN User: BALLZ_ARE_SOAR Trophy Review (Tribute) - YouTube

Dead or Alive 5 Survival Legend Trophy
    DOA 5 Legend Survival (Lisa) - YouTube

1st time clearing Ninja Gaiden 3 Master Ninja 10
    BALLZ_ARE_SOAR & MAC-MAR Master Ninja 10 - YouTube

Bodycount survival coop Trophies
    Bodycount - Don't call a doctor Trophy - YouTube
    Bodycount - Beat the street Trophy - YouTube
    Bodycount - Kept at Bay Trophy - YouTube
    Bodycount - Out of the darkness Trophy - YouTube

Big thanks to djunglist for the banner for this checklist. Checkout his shop here Digital Terror

Completion Rate

92.48%

The Platinums:

Assassin's Creed 3
    June 11th, 2014

I enjoyed this game like I have all the other Assassin Creed games i've played. However when it came time to go for the platinum this game became a pain in the ass. There is alot of stuff to do and in order to achieve the platinum you have to do everything. Overall its all pretty easy, it is just time consuming and will take about 50-60 hours. the online is pretty easy and wont take long. If you dont like the competative mp then you can still reach level 20 playing a Coop mode called Wolf Pack for the trophy.

Difficulty:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    May 11th, 2014

This is one of my favorite games on ps3. I do not find this platinum to be as difficult as a lot of people say. In order to do the challenges with out much trouble do not button mash, and use as many different attacks as you can in each combo. If you do all 9 moves in one shot you get an extra 5k for the round. I'm not one to care about story in games but this one was great for me and surprisingly good given the track record of superhero games. If you haven't played this game yet I dunno wtf you are waiting for.

Difficulty:

Batman: Arkham Origins
    September 3rd, 2014

I'm not sure what all the hate is about on Arkham Origins but I think this game was pretty good. The Online is easily boosted in private matches and the XP grind can be done in a day or 2. The story is a little on the short side but still worth the play. I would consider this game to have harder challenges than Arkham Asylum and a hell of a lot more as well. Soon I will have to finally get on Arkham City and Black Gate so that I can have all the Batman Platinums

Difficulty:

BlazBlue Chronophantasma
    June 4th, 2014

The newest addition to the BlazBlue series and the best one to date IMO. Everything in this game is pretty easy to do for platinum with the exception of Highlander mode which is a new mode where you fight a giant boss who has loads of HP. In order for platinum you have to beat him with every character so some practice and patience is needed. This shouldn't be much trouble for fighting game players and the plat itself is Ultra rare. Also the online can be done within a couple of hours so no big grind like previous games.

Difficulty:

BloodBath
    October 12th, 2014

This game is exclusive to the EU region so I picked it up since I eventually wanna have all fighting game platinum's. This game turned out to be complete shit but thankfully it was extremely easy and pretty fast. Unless you get it for free I would highly recommend staying away from this one.

Difficulty:

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
    November 7th, 2014

I haven't done a Cabela's plat in a pretty long time so I figured it was time to go and get the only Ultra rare Cabelas platinum. Most of this game is pretty easy but when it comes to doing I will survive, prepare for some frustration trying to survive for 7 minutes in the gallery, especially if you dont have a move controller or can get it to calibrate with the game.

Difficulty:

Captain America
    December 18th, 2013

I like Marvel comics so ill pretty much play any marvel game that comes out. Surprisingly i found this game to be really good considering it is one of those movie games(we all know how horrible they can be). I would describe the combat system to be somewhat like Batman AA but just not as crisp. Overall its an easy platinum and pretty enjoyable game. I would recommend this as a rental since the platinum would only take you around 6-8 hours.

Difficulty:

Dante's Inferno
    April 24th, 2014

This is a great an easy platinum that I wish they would make a sequel to. The Platinum can be done at around 8-10 hours and can be done entirely on the easiest difficulty. If you want a fast platinum that's fun then I would recommend picking this game up. The DLC can be a pain for some but if you know the best way to fight each enemy then it wont be to much of a problem just make sure your partner is a little decent as well.

Difficulty:

Dark Souls
    Febuary 3rd 2014

Although Dark Souls is a good game I found that I enjoyed Demon's Souls a lot more. As long as you have a guide for sorceries, miracles, Pyromancies and weapons you should be ok. My only real complaint is with PVP because there have been many times where the guy invading me is in front of me but he manages to do a back stab without even getting behind me. This was a problem that would sometimes occur in Demo's souls as well and I'm hoping that Dark Souls 2 will put an end to it and make the pvp more enjoyable.

Difficulty:

Dark Souls 2
    April 2nd 2014

I was waiting for this game for a while and had fun playing it. Difficulty is a little bit higher this time around and doesn't have weapons trophies that you can just give away. I like that the game is longer than the previous dark souls however i was hoping this game would have been next gen because it didnt look that much better graphics wise than the first one. Plat will take around 80 or so hours. Your best bet would be to get all the trophies except the spell relatred one out of the way in your first play through to make things easier

Difficulty:

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
    December 12th, 2013

I was very surprised at how easy and fast they made this platinum compared to the original dead or alive 5. The platinum takes about 10 hours and there is nothing difficult at all . Longest part will be playing 100 matches. The Overall game play has improved from DOA5 and the I think Momiji is Probably the best new character. Unless you plan on playing this game after platinum id suggest it as a rental. Hopefully A new dead or Alive will be in the works for PS4.

Difficulty:

Dead Space
    September 24th, 2014

I really enjoyed dead space and couldnt help but go back and get the p[latinum again on this account. As much as I enjoyed the game I still never got around to playing dead space 2 or 3 so hopefully soon I will find to do so. The platinum is pretty easy and doesnt take all that long to complete. If you havent given this game a shot I suggest you pick it especially since its dirt cheap now.

Difficulty:

Demon's Souls
    December 5th, 2013

This is One of my most Favorite games of all time.This game can be very hard for people at 1st like it was for me but once you figure out what to do and how to upgrade you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting through this platinum. If you find yourself having too much trouble I would suggest using youtube walk through guides this way you can see how you would need to get through the stages. I took the shortcut this time in order to get my platinum back fast on the new account by having Hitman drop the weapons for me.

Difficulty:

Destiny
    November 26th, 2014

I was really looking foward to this game when it was first shown off and I ended up having alot of fun on it however I will admit it felt rushed and kinda short on content. The Platinum is not that difficult if you can find 5 other players that can handle themselves and not die in the raid. They key to not dying is to always play it safe, communication and having the right gear. The rest of the plat is just a grind and if you dont have people to play with I suggest finding some on the forums cause playing with randoms can suck at times. I hope the exansion that comes out in a couple weeks is good and gives me a reason to hop back on Destiny soon.

Difficulty:

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
    November 17th, 2014

Haven't Played Diablo since the first game when I was a kid so I was excited to hear it was coming to the PS3/PS4. Overall this game was pretty easy, just has a bit of a grind. You can power level your own characters with another controller but make sure you stop when you hit level 69 otherwise hitting 70 on a second controller wont count or You could have a friend hop on and help you level up faster to save time. Hopefully they will add another expansion to extend on the game.

Difficulty:

Dragon's Crown
    January 23rd, 2014

This Game turned out to be really fun. It plays like Golden Axe but with RPG elements to it. The Platinum itself is pretty easy and takes about 25-40 hours. Some levels or trophies may seem hard at first but once you level up it becomes a walk in the park. If you have friends to join you it will make the game more fun as it has 4 player co-op. I wouldn't mind having dlc for this game and hope we get a sequel in the future

Difficulty:

Dragon's Dogma
    January 6th, 2014

Since I'm looking to do more rpg plats on this account I decided to go after Dragon's Dogma. I expected this game to be alot better than it turned out to be. The platinum is very easy but the game stopped being fun for me after a few hours especially with lack of enemy variety. The story can be beaten really quick within a few hours. Hopefully if a sequal comes out they will make the game longer and they will add alot more enemies to the game.

Difficulty:

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires
    December 15th, 2013

I used to like dynasty warriors back on the ps2. When they released Dynasty Warriors 5 and 6 on the ps3 I felt like the game was dull boring and repetitive. This was my first Dynasty Warriors Platinum and I actually enjoyed it this time around. This Platinum is the fastest one to get out of the series and can be done around 15 hours. Since I enjoyed this I picked up Dynasty Warriors 7 and plan to do that Platinum in the near future.

Difficulty:

Fight Night Round 4
    October 9th, 2014

This was the platinum i was most pissed about loosing when my account was banned. I never thought I would get the belts again but thankfully a very helpful person from .org ended up getting the belts and passing them around so it made me getting this platinum possible again. Aside from the belts the rest of this platinum is very easy and doesn't take to much time to do. At this point in time unless all three belts are available i would suggest not putting the game on your list because these servers are dangerously close to shutting down and I cant see them being up much longer considering how often ea shuts down their servers especially sports titles.

Difficulty:

God of War: Chains of Olympus
    Decemeber 8th, 2013

Another Easy God of War Platinum. I enjoyed this game as I did all the god of war games, my only problem with the game was that the platinum is way too easy and the game is way to short. For once I would like to see a GOW game that gives a good challenge for the platinum. Overall its defiantly worth getting if you are a fan of the series.

Difficulty:

God of War: Ghosts of Sparta
    December 9th, 2013

This was the last GOW game I needed to play before the release of Ascension and I enjoyed it, Although I thought the game would interact more with Kratos' Brother it was still a lot of fun. Of course they could have made the game a little longer. Overall Easy platinum and worth a buy or at least a rent.

Difficulty:

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
    December 11th, 2013

This wasn't very good of a game and it is also really short. If you want a quick plat that's also easy then i would suggest renting this. It should only take you about 6-7 hours to reach platinum and there's no platinum blocking trophies. Also on the hardest difficulty this game is still very easy. Hopefully they will stop making most of the super hero games from movies and start taking more time to develop them this way we could get better games out of these characters/stories.

Difficulty:

Hotline Miami
    March 12th, 2014

Had a decent amount of fun with this game. It reminded me of playing on the NES back in the day. Once you get used to the game the platinum isn't to bad. The only chapter I had trouble getting an A+ on was chapter 9. It's a good thing they gave this game for free because I had no intentions on ever playing this but im glad I did. If you have ps plus i would advise giving it a play especially if you grew up playing on the nes and sega genesis.

Difficulty:

Iron Man 2
    December 16th, 2013

Real easy plat but the game itself absolutely sucks. The controls are horrible and the game looks like PS2 graphics. they should implement a rule that SEGA should not be allowed to be involved with any kind of super hero game because almost everyone they touch comes out like shit.

Difficulty:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle
    June 1st, 2014

A very easy platinum and beginner friendly fighting game. This is the easiest fighting game to platinum on ps3 and can be done at around 3-4 hours. most of these trophies just pop playing the game. The game has limited amount of physical copies available in the US but you could get it from gamefly or spend $50 for a digital download but due to how short the plat is I wouldn't recommend spending that much on it,.

Difficulty: :hidden

Jurassic: The Hunted
    December 14th, 2013

I enjoyed this game even though its nothing special. Its pretty straight forward and isn't very hard at all. Plat should only take about 8 hours and i didn't find anything that would drive you nuts. i wouldn't buy it though because the games not that long so you could knock it out fairly quick as a rental.

Difficulty:

Killzone: Shadow Fall
    January 12th, 2014

The single player story wise for this game kinda sucked but the game play was pretty decent. The multiplayer to this game is really fun and pretty easy but the mp is a grind. The game at times does feel rushed and i believe it should have been better with all the hype around it. If the mp is feeling like it's taking forever to do legit, it is boostable but be careful because i have heard of mods banning people from the server.

Difficulty:

Legends of War: Patton
    December 28th, 2013

I got this game because i wanted an RTS platinum and the vita version of this plat is really rare with less than 30 people having it. Overall i's pretty easy however I found the controls to be terrible and the game itself to be a big piece of shit.

Difficulty:

Lego: Legends of Chima
    December 20th, 2013

This was the first lego game i have played and I enjoyed it. I've been told by most people that play the lego games that this one wasn't that good compared to the others so if I enjoyed this one than i should really like some of the others. the Next Lego game for me will Lego Marvel.
    This game is a really easy platinum and takes about 10-15 hours. none of the trophies are hard just get a red brick multiplier early so you can buy the things you need as soon as possible to make the game less of a grind at the end.

Difficulty:

Magus
    June 5th, 2014

Nothing much I can say about this game other than its a piece of shit and only takes 3-4 hours to platinum. You literally just run around shooting magic with R1 for a few hours and you're done. I have no idea what the story was about and it literally looks like a ps2 game. Only positive i can think of is that its such a fast platinum lol.

Difficulty:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
    June 15th, 2014

Being a Marvel fan i really enjoyed this game and only wish they made it longer and went deeper into the civil war. Overall this is an easy platinum but unless you purchased the dlc before it was taken out of the store you can not get 100% as the dlc was removed due to licensing issues. If you have trouble through the game for some reason some over powered characters you can use are Green Goblin, Thor and Jean Grey. Hopefully one day things at Marvel are worked out and another Ultimate Alliance game is made.

Marvel vs Capcom 3
    March 7th, 2014

Once again I went and got the Marvel vs Capcom 3 platinum. I made this my 1337 trophy to have the funny image of the dude in his underwear in that milestone. For fighting game players this platinum is pretty easy and the combos are not as tough as UMVC3. The biggest problem to getting this platinum is to find someone who is a ranked 1 fighter since alot of them have moved on to Ultimate. Best time to find them for me was between 6-8pm eastern time.

Difficulty:

Mayhem 3D
    December 13th, 2013

I'm not very good at racing games and decided i would start getting some racing platinums so that I can make myself better at the genre. This plat turned outo be very easy and only takes like 6 hours to complete and the mp takes about 5 minutes boosted. The game itself reminded me alot of Destruction Derby from the Playstation One days. If you're looking for a quick platinum id suggest renting this.

Difficulty:

Mortal Kombat
    July 24th, 2014

Mortal Kombat is my favorite Fighting game franchise so I had to do this platinum again and decided to make it the platinum #50 Milestone. Unfortunately grinding My Kung Fu is stronger takes forever but this time around I did it smarter and started on it a while back so that i can slowly work through it while building up to my 50th platinum. Most of the trophies are fairly easy but the ones that give people the most trouble would probably be the ranked online ones since its almost impossible to boost. If you are good at the game it wont be tough to beat the online opponents but if not than this part may have you struggling. Cant wait For Mortal Kombat X

Difficulty:

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
    December 3rd, 2013

I love this game. Not because its good but mainly because the combo challenges generate lots of $$ for me. They honestly are not that bad and with some practice become very easy. As far as the game itself goes, It just does not feel like a Mortal Kombat Title and is way to watered down due to the image that DC Comics wants to uphold. Hopefully if they ever do another crossover I wanna see Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter.

Difficulty:

Need for Speed Rivals
    April 26th, 2014

I Finally decided to go and get a need for speed platinum. I was expecting this platinum to be difficult since I almost never play racing games but it turned out to just be a small grind more than anything and pretty easy. I found the Racer campaign enjoyable and fun but when I switched to the cop side it got boring. Getting 100 gold medals on events was no trouble as I got that trophy a little more than halfway through the cop the campaign without paying much attention to it.

Difficulty:

NeverDead
    October 12th, 2014

I originally got this game cause i thought the concept was pretty cool of not being able to die and putting your limbs back together or regenerating them when you loose them. The game was fun for a few hours but then got dull and boring and on the hardest difficulty the game can get very annoying because your body parts are constantly being knocked off all over the place, leaving you to spend more time putting yourself back together rather than progress through the level. Overall the platinum is fairly easy but will require some coop partners for the platinum.

Difficulty:

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
    March 4th, 2014

This was the first Oddworld game i played since the Playstation 1 days. The game is pretty fun and an easy platinum. It will take around 12-15 hours to complete. The game was given on ps plus for free a few months back so if you haven't tried it yet i would suggest doing so. Now that I'm done iwth this I'm seriously considering doing Oddworld: Munches Oddessy.

Difficulty:

Resident Evil 5
    October 23rd, 2014

Resident Evil 5 was one of my favorite games on the ps3 which meant I would definitely have to get the platinum again. Al ot of RE fans criticize the game but im more of a fan of RE4-RE5 game play because i found grandpa zombies moving at the speed of pond water to be a bit boring and far to easy to just run around. Overall the platinum is really easy but the 100% takes a bit of time due to versus mode.

Difficulty:

Resistance: Burning Skies
    May 21st, 2014

If you are looking for a quick and easy platinum on the vita then this would be near the top of the list. This game takes about 5 hour to platinum. The game itself isn't to bad but i would expect more from a resistance title. I didn't like how the controls of an fps felt on the vita, it felt awkward and uncomfortable.

Difficulty:

Resogun
    December 1st 2014

To me this was probably the most fun launch title on the ps4. It had the old school game play mixed with a next gen look. Overall the platinum is fairly simple and isn't difficult once you get a feel for the game. This game has me made me want to go and give Super Stardust HD a try and also looking forward to what is next up for Housemarque.

Difficulty:

Soul Calibur 2 HD
    December 7th, 2013

Out of all the Soul Calibur games this version is considered the best by most fans. The Platinum itself is pretty easy and can be done in about 10 hours. There is a small grind to get level 72 but wont take to long. While doing the adventure mode it may start to seem difficult but just make sure you switch to stronger weapons this way you can keep your damage high even as the enemies get stronger. Hopefully this game sold well and they will continue to make more games in the series.

Difficulty:

Soul Sacrifice
    April 8th, 2014

I was originally expecting this game to be great since I had been hearing it is one of the best VITA titles out there. Unfortunately it turned out to be a boring POS. I was bored with this game within an hour of starting it , It is basically the same thing over and over for about 50 hours. The platinum itself is not hard just a little bit of a grind and if you can find some good people to play with it will make the platinum shorter and even easier. I will not be doing Soul Sacrifice Delta.

Difficulty:

Sound Shapes
    December 20th, 2013

This game was more fun than I originally thought it would be. Some of the death mode level made the game harder than i was expecting but with a little bit of practice its fairly easy. It's also loaded with tons of silver trophies

Difficulty:

Spy Hunter
    June 17th, 2014

Pretty easy vita game. The platinum takes about 8 hours maybe less. I didn't enjoy this game much and wish I didn't start it but thankfully it turned out to be an easy plat and dint require much of my time. You're basically driving a car with weapons like rockets machines guns and things like that completing missions against terrorists.

Difficulty:

Stormrise
    June 1st, 2014

This game is a very rare platinum that I had done on my old account that I had to get again. The platinum is not as hard once you understand how to play, however if you haven't played an RTS game before there is a steep learning curve. The biggest problem with this game is how bad the whip select function is along with AI jamming each other up in tight spots at time. You will need an online partner to boost this game because the server is 100% dead as I have never came accross any randoms when playing this game, even counting back to 2010.

Difficulty:

Street Fighter 4
    June 11th, 2014

Street Fighter has been one of my favorite games of all time from when I first played Fighting Streets(Street Fighter 1) at the Arcade as a kid. This time around I decided that I was gonna beat the fastest legitimate Plat time of 3 days and 5 hours and managed to do it in 2 days 22hours hopefully it will be a while before someone comes along and beats my time. This is considered one of the hardest Fighting game plats out there and will be hell for someone that isn't good with combos to pull off. The challenges aren't that bad and all but 2 can be done using Zangief's Lariat spin, the other 2 use Akuma's Hard Kick.

Difficulty:

Strider
    March 9th, 2014

I was excited for this game when it was first announced. Overall the game is fun and a pretty easy platinum. The only annoying part is that the collectables are all over the place and require backtracking but thankfully there are a few videos up to make things less of a pain. The Gameplay is great although I was hoping that it would be a little longer and at least maintain the difficulty of the classic strider games.

Difficulty:

Tekken Tag Tournament HD
    December 6th, 2013

This was a remake of what most people considered the best Tekken game to date. The platinum will only take you 3 hours if you know how to play good and know what to do. For newer players that are not good at Tekken it may take longer. The game also came with a demo for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and from what I played this game looks great and it looks like Tekken will redeem itself after the last installment Tekken 6.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    July 22nd, 2014

Thankfully They took a better direction than Tekken 6 and fixed many of the issues the last entry had and also added a large cast of characters. The platinum is very easy as all the Tekken games are and will only take around 10-15 hours depending on how well you do in ghost battles. Hopefully they will stick with the better mechanics and just polish up the game play when they release Tekken 7.

The Last of Us: Remastered
    September 10th, 2014

I usually find that games that get hyped up a lot and constantly praised turn out to be disappointing. After finally getting around to The Last of Us on the PS4 I figured this was gonna be another over hyped game. Turned out I really enjoyed the game and even the multiplayer was fun for a while but I still wouldn't give it the title of greatest game ever. I found the platinum to be pretty easy for the most part and Grounded mode wasn't as bad as I was expecting, just take your time and try your best to save your supplies for when you absolutely need them and you will be fine. I was disappointed in the way the game ended and expected much more.

Difficulty:

The Walking Dead
    December 12th, 2013

I found this game to be pretty boring and all you have to do is just follow the story and you get a nice shiny platinum. Although the game did get GOTY I feel its not much of a game but more of just a story than anything and it doesn't have a whole lot of game play other than walking around a bit and making some decisions.

Difficulty:

The Wolf Among Us
    July 24th, 2014

Unlike The Walking Dead I enjoyed this game and found the story pretty interesting. The Plat is very easy as all Tell Tale games are. It seems like there will be a sequel to this game from the way it left off so I will be looking forward to when it releases. The game will take about 8-10 hours to platinum and you can use chapter select to go back and get whatever Fable entries you had missed in the first play through.

Difficulty:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
    May 4th, 2014

Thankfully I waited on this game and played it remastered on the PS4. This was the first time I actually played a Tomb Raider game fir more than a few minutes and I enjoyed the Single player but the multiplayer was garbage. Overall the platinum is really easy and the the multiplayer can be easily boosted but takes a little grind to get to level 60. If a sequel comes out ill pick it up but hopefully they smarten up and keep the mp out of this game as it is almost a ghost town online.

Difficulty:

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
    October 26th, 2014

This was a really easy plat and we were able to clear escalation mode with 2 people. The game itself was enjoyable and fun especially for a movie game. I would suggest it as a rental because the platinum is pretty quick and takes around 10-12 hours.

Difficulty:

UFC
    June 22nd, 2014

This was one of the games i was waiting for this year and visually the game looks great and the combat is more fluid. My main complaint is the lack of game modes. Knowing EA they will probably release dlc game modes and characters. Most of this platinum is easy until you reach the online portion. You have to Win all your season fights by knockout and then win all your fights again in the next season by submission in online championship. Boosting this is pretty tough as you cannot see who you are matching against and cannot fight the same opponent twice in a row.

Difficulty:

UFC 2009
    July 6th, 2014

Thankfully this game didnt shut down during the gamespy closer which is really surprising because UFC 2010 and UFC 3 are already offline. If Boosted the platinum is really easy especially since the server is not as packed as it used to be. I would not recommend starting this game just because the server can shut down at any given time now that gamespy is gone and THQ no longer exists. If you do decide to go for this platinum i would suggest doing the online all in one shot just to be safe.

Difficulty:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    May 7th, 2014

Even though I enjoy the Uncharted series it took me a really long time to get around to playing Uncharted 3. The plat is very easy and the game is great as usual. Visually i'd say that the Desert scene is probably some of the best graphics I've seen on the ps3. Unfortunately the dlc to this game will take a lot longer and its all multiplayer lol. The only part of this game i didn't like was collecting all the treasures. If you haven't played this game yet i would suggest picking it up.

Difficulty:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
    August 27th, 2014

Proly one of the better games ive played on the vita, however, this game is flooded with collectables but once they are out of the way its far more enjoyable. The platinum is very easy and crushing feels like normal difficulty in the other uncharted games. If you own a vita this is proly one of the only titles id recommend buying if you missed out on getting it for free with ps plus.

Difficulty:

Vanquish
    December 1st, 2013

This was a very enjoyable game and is considered a very hard platinum by most people in the trophy community. I decided to make this my First platinum on the new account because I wanted a good Ultra Rare Platinum for Number 1. For people struggling with the Tactical challenge trophy I would suggest using Youtube videos from Kevinnummer1. Hopefully one day we will get a sequal.

Difficulty:

WWE 13
    October 5th, 2014

Despite this game being an extremely rare platinum its very easy. The only problem is it takes 668 wins in ranked matches to reach Hall of Fame rank and on top of that you have a chance of your stats resetting. Other than the online grind I had fun with this game especially since its reliving the Attitude Era of wrestling which I found to be the most entertaining.

Difficulty:

WWE 2K14
    February 22nd, 2014

This was a really easy platinum like almost all the wrestling plats. Beating the undertaker in defeat the streak mode with the 10 characters can be annoying at first but once you get used to the reversals it isnt that bad. Wrestlemania mode is pretty fun if you like wrestling from the older days as it goes from wrestlemania 1 to wrestlemania 30. Only problem i have with this game is that there was no Roddy Piper.

Difficulty:

XBlaze Code: Embryo
    August 10th, 2014

XBlaze Code: Embryo is a digital novel platinum where all you do is read through events and make choices. The reason for me doing this game was not for an easy platinum. I mainly did this game because it is part of the BlazBlue series and I plan to have all the platinums in that series. Very easy platinum and there is a step by step guide on psnimports.

Difficulty:

Games 100%/Non-Platinums:

Contrast

Entwined

Fighting Vipers

Girl Fight

JOJO's Bizarre Adventure HD ver.

Marvel vs Capcom: Origins

Narco Terror

Outlast

Real Boxing

Sonic the Fighters

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Prologue

The Playroom

Thomas Was Alone

Urban Trial Freestyle

Virtua Fighter 2

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Warframe

X-Men Arcade

Games I'm Working on

PS3

Two Worlds 2(79%)
    Max Payne 3(42%)
    Persona 4 Arena(21%)
    BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend(18%)

PS4

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn(25%)
    Assassin's Creed 4(13%)

PSVITA

Muramasa Rebirth (17%)

DLC Only

Killzone: Shadow Fall(79%)

Goals for the Year 2014

1- Get Plat #50 by August 1st - Done July 24th
    2- Hit PSN level 20 - Done September 16th
    3- Finish the year with at least 60 platinums - Done October 23rd
    4- Have 20 Ultra Rare Plats
    5- Completion Rate at least 95%
    Last edited by BALLZ; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:41 AM.

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Hit submit by accident. not ready yet

Lvl 6 - Silver

Good list so far. I like it .
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Hit submit by accident. not ready yet
    It's better to have it live anyway... that way you can save and review your changes... just throw WIP (or Work in Progress) up at the top or something until you feel comfortable with it.

I do like where this is going BTW... nice start and I can't wait to see more

Lvl 3 - Bronze

nice start to ur checklist
    got a great amunt of :plat: too

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Good list so far. I like it .
    Thanx again for showing me how to use the floater tags. Makes it loo alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    It's better to have it live anyway... that way you can save and review your changes... just throw WIP (or Work in Progress) up at the top or something until you feel comfortable with it.

I do like where this is going BTW... nice start and I can't wait to see more
    lol yea i was doing it on preview and instead of hitting the view Preview I hit post message. I should have everything done tomorrow and kid420247 is working on some stuff for me to msake things better. Wish I saved the my list from the old site, would have made this alot quicker lol.

Quote Originally Posted by O1KING01 View Post
    nice start to ur checklist
    got a great amunt of :plat: too
    Thanx
    btw how was Naruto?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Awesome Checklist so far dude if you plat SSFIV and UMvC3 i would definitely give you an enormous amount of Invisible Rep+

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Awesome Checklist so far dude if you plat SSFIV and UMvC3 i would definitely give you an enormous amount of Invisible Rep+
    Im setting up SSF4 to plat it on Dec. 31st/ Got 17 trials left and then the plat is a guarantee. I havent tried much of UMVC3 cause ive been doin SSF4 mainly but ill get back to it after, what ive seen from it so far is that its a hell of alot harder than MVC3. Great job on getting both those done and good luck with NGS2 Team Mission mode can get pretty brutal.

Death to zombies!!

Great checklist, you got some really nice plats! Nice to see someone with so many that arent mostly kiddy games. Keep up the great work

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Checklist is coming out great. Hope you acheive more platinums to add

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Great checklist, you got some really nice plats! Nice to see someone with so many that arent mostly kiddy games. Keep up the great work
    Thanx, I try to mix it up as much as possible but there are some games I shouldn't have played lol, but oh well whats done is done I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cdm-25 View Post
    Checklist is coming out great. Hope you acheive more platinums to add
    Thanx!! I wont be knocking out a whole lot of plats till next year cause im trying to set up SSF4 Plat for the new year. So close to but still a little ways to go.

Nope, nothing

This is looking really sweet Ballz, you have a a lot of great s up there.

Are you getting some art up in here as well?

The One and Only

**kicks his Trophy BALLZ**

Anyway nice list so far. There are so many plats

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    This is looking really sweet Ballz, you have a a lot of great s up there.

Are you getting some art up in here as well?
    Yup, I have Kid420247 working on something for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    **kicks his Trophy BALLZ**

Anyway nice list so far. There are so many plats
    Thanx now my Ballz are really sore, I wanna try and clean a bunch of games up rather than starting new ones so the plat count will proly slow down for a month or 2.
    Last edited by BALLZ; 12-08-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Yup, I have Kid420247 working on something for me.
    Please tell me it won't be what I think it'll be.

BALLZ' Trophy Sack
    I just realized this checklist is new, I thought you already had one, but I forgot that it was before the outage. Anyway, great platinums (except for Hannah Montana )

Player Hater

The Sack is back!

Royal Flush X2

I like reading plat difficulty in checklists and your thoughts were enjoyable to read. You have a great collection of plats from extreme easy to extreme hard, keep at it

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    The Sack is back!
    Yea, I wish I had saved it before everything was lost last time but i finally found some time to remake it.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I like reading plat difficulty in checklists and your thoughts were enjoyable to read. You have a great collection of plats from extreme easy to extreme hard, keep at it
    Yea, I like mixing things up, and im sure you know how it is when u just finish a pain in the ass plat u just gotta sit back and play some easy stuff for a little bit.

2011 Member of the Year

Its great to see the Sack is back

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Finally Finished. I'm open to suggestions so if you think theres anything that could be added or may wanna see just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral09 View Post
    Its great to see the Sack is back
    yea I finally got around tro remaking it.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast