Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Geoffx37's Trophy Wall

This is a discussion on Geoffx37's Trophy Wall within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Just got the L.A. Noire Platinum! Time to hit up my ME3 Insanity run and I'll have that Plat in ...

To Be Announced

Just got the L.A. Noire Platinum! Time to hit up my ME3 Insanity run and I'll have that Plat in a couple days.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffx37 View Post
    Just got the L.A. Noire Platinum! Time to hit up my ME3 Insanity run and I'll have that Plat in a couple days.
    Congrats man

To Be Announced

Platinum #60 obtained for Mass Effect 3. Time to work on the original Mass Effect until Dead Space 3 drops.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new Good luck with Mass Effect and Dead Space 3 is going to be awesome!

> Restart Button <

L.A. Noire & ME finished Two good games 'd. Very nice job.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

To Be Announced

Just got Platinum #61 for Ratchet & Clank. I was working on the first Mass Effect (am at about 10%) but tried doing the first mission after the Citadel and just got fed up with the driving controls... died 4 times on the final approach to start Liara's mission and just took the disc out because I didn't want to be forced to play through that driving from the start for a 5th time. I'll get back to it, but not anytime soon.

As for R&C, the grind for the million bolts was awful. Absolutely ridiculous considering you only need a little over half that to buy everything in the game. An absurd requirement and I left my PS3 on all night use the Rilgar sewer tunnel glitch. Aside from that, I didn't really enjoy the game that much... I'm sending the trilogy back in a little bit cause I have zero interest in playing 2 and 3.

Dead Space 3 just needs to be here. Until then, I think I'm taking a break. I'm way too busy with things in life, so a week or two away might do me good haha.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

PRO Member

Congrats on all the new plats since my last visit keep it up I'll be back again.

To Be Announced

So looks like I might have to put off Dead Space 3 when it comes out. On Thursday, an old man decided to gun his gas out of nowhere while waiting to make a left turn as I was going through an intersection, hit me and totaled my car. He's at fault, so fortunately there's nothing on my end, but depending on what money I get, I'm going to obviously have to get a new car and figure out payments, which really sucks because my car was paid off completely. Might put a damper on me springing the unnecessary $60 for DS3.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

PRO Member

damn that bad news man ..glad your safe though.

> Restart Button <

Glad your safe but damn the aftermath must suck. I hope it all works out nicely for you and isn't too much of a burden. I know you may be excited for your new game but once you have time to sit down and just play, it'll be worth it.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

To Be Announced

Thanks guys. My car, quite literally, looks like the hulk smashed his fist into the left front side, planted a grenade, and then it exploded. The claim adjuster is coming today to evaluate the damage and weigh the cost of fixing it versus totaling it (I've just been saying it's totaled because... it definitely is.) Just sucks cause it's such an inconvenience... but a.) it could've been worse and b.) at least I'm not at fault, so nothing is coming out of my pocket towards anything.

As far as gaming goes, I have to watch a kid again for a few days but because of my accident, the parents are giving me the dough to take the kid to Disneyland once I get my temporary rental car either tonight or tomorrow. I ordered Toy Story Mania! as something for us to do together that's quick and easy and goes hand-in-hand with the awesome Midway Mania ride at Disney's California Adventure. I'll be doing a trophy guide for the site for it; so while one of us will be playing for real, the other (me) is going to be focusing on trophies. Something light to take off the gloom that has been the last week.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

To Be Announced

Just got the Platinum for Toy Story Mania! Wasn't terribly great and we're probably just going to end up watching the movies now cause it only took a few hours to beat through. That said, I finished work on my second trophy guide for the site, at least.

You can check it out by clicking the banner below and letting me know what you think.

Already eager to get back to playing something with some actual difficulty and substance.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

-i- love myself.

Congrats on the new and trophy guide!

The Girl Gamer

Congrats on Toy Story Mania !

To Be Announced

Thanks! (A week later. ) I just got Platinum #63 today. Going to keep chipping away at Mass Effect if I have time this weekend, but otherwise I'm just waiting for Dead Space 3 to drop.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

To Be Announced

Just updating--I finished my first playthrough of Dead Space 3 a week ago, but I have yet to get started on any of the other playthroughs.

I got X-Men Destiny from GameFly last week, too, and returned it this past weekend without getting the Plat. I was doing my second run on Hard and played about 10 minutes of it and just quit, I couldn't take it anymore. So now I'll have that permanent 65% with me; oh well.

Also, am close to the end of my Hardcore run on Mass Effect and then I'll be waiting awhile to do the Insanity run and get that Plat!

Looking forward to Metal Gear Rising next week. Not expecting to get the Plat for it cause the trophy list looks pretty tough. Hopefully I can get it to a nice, even number through.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

PRO Member

Fuck man...I know how it is with accidents as I had one on Dec. 26th. Glad to hear you're OK because it ALWAYS could be worse, unless you died

Hope you can get some monay for that though and put it towards a new car...just bought one myself and I'm very happy with my decision...first new car I've ever bought.

Congrats on Toy Story Mania and all the s to come! Sorry it's been a while, but I'm hoping to be back to congratulate you on your next

Also, glad you were able to get a copy of DS3

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

To Be Announced

Just got Platinum #64 for The Amazing Spider-Man. I needed a break from Dead Space 3, so what better way than to webswing through New York fighting crime?

I'm looking forward to The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in less than two weeks, so in that time I wait, I'll be doing my Classic run on Dead Space 3 and finishing up my Hardcore run on Mass Effect (before I finally jump into Insanity).

Also, had to quit Metal Gear Rising. I enjoyed the game, but the no damage runs were stressing me out and I had other things going on. I didn't buy the game, but once it comes down to a relatively cheap price or I have a downtime in my GameFly queue, I might rent it again to clean up what trophies I have left (S-ranks were easy; it's the no-damage bosses that were annoying).

And one last thing! Very, very, very excited for BioShock Infinite soon.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

To Be Announced

Just got Platinum #65! The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. Subpar game but a decent enough Platinum. Just a few more days til BioShock Infinite!
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

Beast Incarnate

Can't believe I haven't been here before. Nice list and congrats on the new platinum man

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast