Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

WyldGunMan's Platinum Bounties

This is a discussion on WyldGunMan's Platinum Bounties within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; congrats on the newest brotha. keep it up!...

All out of bubblegum.....

congrats on the newest brotha. keep it up!
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

PRO Member

PS4 AND Vita for Christmas?! Woah dude. Congrats on The Walking Dead too!.

Hack the Planet!!

PING!! That's how you ring in the new year.

Was a FANTASTIC weekend! Oklahoma Sooners Alabama Crimson Tide and my 49ers sent that lil bytch Aaron Rodgers home for the year.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

nice work gunman keep them coming.

Local Drunk

Congrats on the new plat mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    nice work gunman keep them coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on the new plat mate
    TY gentlemen.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plat buddy

Hack the Planet!!

I got this Friday. If you have played Assassins Creed Black Flag you probably recognize it. This is one of the blood vials from the first civilization. Now I just need a crystal skull to put it in and then google directions to the observatory.

In case you haven't played ACIV

Blood vials are small crystalline cubes, designed by the First Civilization to contain the blood of an individual, for the purpose of viewing their actions through the Observatory.

Once a blood sample had been collected, it was placed inside the Crystal Skull that powered the Observatory, which would then project what the donor was seeing and hearing in real time. Thousands of these vials were stored at the Observatory, containing the blood of a number of Precursors, but they were materially worthless to anyone in conjunction with the complex, as their race had long died out and feedback from them could not be obtained.

Local Drunk

That is cool as mate

Hack the Planet!!

That is cool as mate
    This was one of those items I had to have even if the wife disagreed. lol.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    This was one of those items I had to have even if the wife disagreed. lol.
    Ha ha ha classic. Did you buy her a new oven to make for it? Lol.

Hack the Planet!!

Ha ha ha classic. Did you buy her a new oven to make for it? Lol.
    After the look I got when I bought her a new vacuum... hell no! Just bcuz she said she wanted one, doesn't mean buy it.

Local Drunk

After the look I got when I bought her a new vacuum... hell no! Just bcuz she said she wanted one, doesn't mean buy it.
    Ha ha ha ha sounds you're lucky to still be here mate.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 1st plat of the new year mate, well done. And that blood vial is just amazing . I think If I came home with that I'd get strangled lol.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 1st plat of the new year mate, well done. And that blood vial is just amazing . I think If I came home with that I'd get strangled lol.
    She thought it was cool so I lucked out. I used it as an excuse to buy Assassins Creed Liberation off Playstation store. Said it was part of the collector edition. Lol, I know I'm bad.

Hack the Planet!!

Wow, it's hard to believe the first month of 2014 is already gone. I wasn't sure how my trophy hunting would go this year due to the fact that Thief, and Watch Dogs are the only two games I'm looking forward to play. I set my goal to reach 200 plats by 2015 and things went pretty good in January as I got 5 platinums. There is no way I expect to keep this pace each month, but it's a good start. Here's how the month went.

The Bureau: Xcom Declassified - If you are looking to just run around shooting the shyt out of aliens, this rocks. It uses the Assassins Creed type play where you plan and send other agents out on missions to rank them up. But here you take 2 other agents with you on every mission you do. On the hardest setting, when they die, they are gone.
    Worth playing-6/10
    Plat difficulty-6/10

Assassin's Creed Liberation - When I finished the story I was like WTF was that? Hard to say much without giving out spoilers, but I will say I was sick of swamp water by the time I was finished. The first game in the series I wished I hadn't bought. Also several trophies from the Vita version were left out.
    Worth playing-Almost had to bcuz I've played all the others. 4/10
    Plat difficulty-2/10

The Smurfs 2 - Total trophy whore mode here. A side scrolling game with a shyt load of smurfy word play. Only thing that makes me feel better about this plat. Is I keep telling myself it isn't Hanna Montana. Can't be far from it tho.
    Worth playing-0/10
    Plat difficulty-1/10

Young Justice: Legacy - There isn't a trophy guide on the site so I had no idea what to expect when I got this in the mail. I am assuming there is a cartoon series for this too. While it is a game of linear maps of over and over hand to hand combat, there was a cool idea of being able to do this with up to two other people online. But this game freezes A LOT!! (is there a stronger word than a lot?) You have to play through the entire game in co-op. It would be almost impossible to do this online.
    Split-screen limits moves as you can not get to far from each other. So evading sometimes doesn't work.
    Worth playing-3/10
    Plat difficulty-2/10

Deadpool - I played GTAV online for a few nights between YJL and before starting this. During that time I noticed there were some new comments on a review that was done on the site here. I read thru them and the game was given a 4/10. Wow, amazing how peoples opinions vary. I totally enjoyed it. Any game that has a trophy you earn in a room full of "lightly dressed" hotties, I likes. (a few guys who visit here often know what I mean) I thought the voices in his head, the sarcastic remarks, and the fascination with boobies was funny. Well worth renting or a cheap buy imo.
    Worth playing-7/10
    Plat difficulty-6/10

If I haven't put you to sleep yet and you've read this far, here's what is planned for February.
    Splitercell: Blacklist
    Rachet & Clank: Into the Nexus
    Beyond Two Souls
    Thief 2/25 - My first PS4 game

Anyway thank you for visit and any game you would recommend would be appreciated.

Just proving a point

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 9 - Gold

Really like the blood vile. That is so cool and the fact your wife didn't bury you is even cooler. LOL Not a bad start for Plats for the year man. Waiting to see you reach your February goal.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on all the new plats dude. Nothing wrong with going trophy whore mode every now and then, one look at my checklist and you'll see I went trophy whore mode quite a lot lol.

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Really like the blood vile. That is so cool and the fact your wife didn't bury you is even cooler. LOL Not a bad start for Plats for the year man. Waiting to see you reach your February goal.
    I have a few other collectibles from games but the blood vial is by far my favorite. If I get 2 plats this month I'll be happy. With valentines day falling on the weekend, that pretty much negates any gaming those 2 days. (I hit submit before she could see that)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on all the new plats dude. Nothing wrong with going trophy whore mode every now and then, one look at my checklist and you'll see I went trophy whore mode quite a lot lol.
    I've done my fair share of trophy whoring, but after finishing the smurfs, I felt a little violated. lol so cheap n easy.

Beast Incarnate

I've done my fair share of trophy whoring, but after finishing the smurfs, I felt a little violated. lol so cheap n easy.
    That's bad new for me, The Smurfs is on my wife's radar as a co-op game we can play!

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast