Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

WyldGunMan's Platinum Bounties

This is a discussion on WyldGunMan's Platinum Bounties within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII That's bad new for me, The Smurfs is on my wife's radar as a co-op game ...

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    That's bad new for me, The Smurfs is on my wife's radar as a co-op game we can play!
    Gaming with the wife sounds like a good reason to play it. My better half played it some with me too. She is playing an old school cartoon game at the moment, Ducktales. So she wanted to play the Smurfs too.

PRO Member

ok you all keep that game away from my wife it was bad enough i got dragged to see both movies mind you they weren't that bad though.

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJackel666 View Post
    ok you all keep that game away from my wife it was bad enough i got dragged to see both movies mind you they weren't that bad though.
    LOL. I was "forced" to go see the 1st one. Somehow I got lucky and didn't have to go see #2.

Hack the Planet!!

Even tho I'm a few days early I'm going to go ahead and count February as done. Thief comes out tonight, and since this will be my first PS4 game, I don't see any more platinums happening this month. Here is how the shorty month of the year went.

Assassins Creed IV - Back to 100% - I thought the DLC for this was terrible. I bought the season pass when it came out thinking we might get something along the lines of AC3's Tyranny of Washington. Wrong!! So far, no bueno.
    Worth playing-0/10
    100% difficulty-6/10 due to Sacred Land trophy

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - Where to start with this. Back in 2008 when PS3 started adding trophies, Uncharted was the only game I owned that had trophies. I read online that they had patched this (could have been a trophy wearing an eye patch for all I knew) with trophies also. So I bounced over to the rental store and got this to get me some trophy fix. I played for about 30 minutes and no trophies popped up. So I looked at the list and saw all I had to do was make 1 million dollars. I was way past that. After a few more hours of playing I gave up and went to bed. The next day when I started the game, there was an update for it. Just my luck, one day to early. So needless to say I found out I couldn't platinum this game now. So recently I read someone has found a way to simply fix this. I thought what the hell. I gave it a try and in about 30 minutes, PING! 5 years and 3 months after starting this I finally finished. Now it will sit on the shelf until it dissolves. God knows I probably couldn't get a half drank Dr. Pepper for it.
    Worth playing-2/10
    Plat difficulty-5/10

The Walking Dead - Back to 100% - The DLC 400 Days? More like 90 minutes of bitching. Playing Walking Dead Survival Instinct (which I liked) made me forget how much I hated this. A trophy for two stoners playing rock/paper/scissors? I wanted a zombie to eat me and just end the suffering. An interactive storybook game causing rage and the wife laughing about it. I hate fucking zombies!
    Worth playing-0/10
    100% difficulty-1/10

Splinter Cell Blacklist - There are very few games I like everything about it. This is one. Even tho I hate trophies where they want you to play through without killing anyone and of course you have to here. All those cool weapons and I have to give out 500 hugs for one trophy. I thought the online was cool even tho it was room after room full of level 56's (that's topped out I believe) and me around 10. I was always new fish in a room full of starving cats. The online trophies were easy so the wounds healed quickly.
    Worth playing-8/10
    Plat difficulty-3/10

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - I have been waiting quite some time to play this. The little woman has decided all Lego games are to be platinum'd by her first. She has been playing DuckTales, I sent my two games back to Gamefly, so that left me with nothing to start. Of course having that gene that all men have where we can't help but make females mad. I snuck the game out, played while she was at work, and finished it in 4 days. Sync to profile... BUSTED!! Deja vu back to last game. She was a level 56, I was new fish. May take a little longer to heal from this.
    Worth playing-7/10
    Plat difficulty-1/10

So month #2 of 2014 comes to an end with 3 platinums. Making it 8/26 for my year goal. I plan on March being slow, I'm going to take my time and really enjoy Thief. So don't leave your valuables laying about this month.

As always thx for the peep into my trophy hunting therapy list. My name is Robert and I am a trophy addict/ho. So stay off my street corner.

Cheers to Feral! Hail to the Dragon! Props to Dr J! Splatter when you gonna buy some more gum? and John I see you're still swabbin' decks on ACIV. and game on!

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on a solid month dude. I've been taking it easy since the beginning of 2012 when the trophy comp ended. Still haven't fully got back into the groove of things, that comp ruined me lol!

Hack the Planet!!

Woo Hoo!! My 1st PS4 platinum.

It was nice to finally use my PS4. Its just been sitting there since Christmas.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Thief platinum dude

Hack the Planet!!

Congrats on the Thief platinum dude
    Thank you sir.

Local Drunk

Holy fuck mate, already platted Thief Good game?

Congrats

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Holy fuck mate, already platted Thief Good game?

Congrats
    Its a really short game. Only 8 stages and those go quick if you don't hunt for hidden loot. Finders Keepers is the only pain in the ass trophy in the set. It didn't live up to the expectations I had for it. I would recommend waiting till the price went way down before buying it.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    Its a really short game. Only 8 stages and those go quick if you don't hunt for hidden loot. Finders Keepers is the only pain in the ass trophy in the set. It didn't live up to the expectations I had for it. I would recommend waiting till the price went way down before buying it.
    Oh damn. Short and easyish

Alright mate, I'll take your advice and wait for it to be cheap.

Hack the Planet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Oh damn. Short and easyish

Alright mate, I'll take your advice and wait for it to be cheap.
    I trade ya Thief and 3 for that Cartman I saw you have. I might go as high as 6 's but Im drinking one. lol

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Big congrats on your first Ps4 plat mate, well done. How has the saloon been man? All good I hope.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by WyldGunMan View Post
    I trade ya Thief and 3 for that Cartman I saw you have. I might go as high as 6 's but Im drinking one. lol
    Very tempting mate but I don't have a PS4 to play it on Lol my Cartman statue is hectic. I see so I should hold out, oi stop drinking my drinks

Hack the Planet!!

Well it's been a month and a half since I been in here to clean and the saloon is a little dusty. (Except for that 1 barstool where Feral sits.) So it's time to sweep April under the rug and see what is new around here.

Payday 2 - PlayStation Plus hasn't panned out very many games that I want to play or haven't already finished, but this was a good one. With a crew or alone doing these heists was a lot of fun. All the trophies but one are obtainable solo, which is good because you don't want some high strung trigger happy jack wagon messing up your stealth runs.
    Worth playing - 9/10
    Plat difficulty - 6/10

My lazy ass didn't update in March but now I see over the last 2 platinums (Thief & Payday) I've done nothing but steal things. I'd say shame on me but I sure enjoyed it. I have 3 games laying around now to start. Lego The Hobbit, Ratchet & Clank Into the Nexus, and Beyond: Two Souls. My goal is to finish one of these before Watchdogs releases at the end of May.

Hard to believe 1/3 of 2014 is already gone. PD2 puts me at 10 plats for the year, which leaves me 16 more for my 2014 goal.

Ok. I got the saloon all spiffy, the kegs refilled, and the light in bathroom replaced. Smh. We all know who broke it.

Beast Incarnate

Sorry its late but congrats on the Payday 2 platinum dude

Aaaand congrats on the LEGO Hobbit platinum

Lvl 9 - Gold

Wow these 2 Plats snuck right by me. Sneaky little buggers. Congrats on the Payday 2 and Lego Hobbit Plats.

Hack the Planet!!

Was a productive past week. 3 more closer to 200.

Now its time to just wait for 12:01 Tuesday for Watchdogs

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on your latest plats dude

Hack the Planet!!

Congrats on your latest plats dude
    Thx Dragon. Congrats on having the #1 viewed checklist.

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast