Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice end of year review mate, I enjoyed reading it. Congrats on the GTA IV plat, I believe it to ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Nice end of year review mate, I enjoyed reading it. Congrats on the GTA IV plat, I believe it to be a fairly time consuming one to do. And congrats on the AC3 plat, I love me a bit of AC . All the best for the new year my friend.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Nice end of year stats dude. I've got to congratulate you again on the GTAIV platinum, thats so impressive. I'd love to go for it but I fear they might decide to close the servers half way through my progression. Good luck with your 2014 goals

Lvl 9 - Gold

I also enjoyed reading your end of the year review. I have to also agree with your game of the year selection of The Last of Us. Its an amazing game and I think it will be a while before anyone can come close to delivering the game play experience e that TLOU delivered. Good luck in your 2014 trophy hunting.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Nice end of year review mate, I enjoyed reading it. Congrats on the GTA IV plat, I believe it to be a fairly time consuming one to do. And congrats on the AC3 plat, I love me a bit of AC . All the best for the new year my friend.
    Thanks mate, GTA IV was indeed time consuming and AC is one of my favourite franchises of the gen

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Nice end of year stats dude. I've got to congratulate you again on the GTAIV platinum, thats so impressive. I'd love to go for it but I fear they might decide to close the servers half way through my progression. Good luck with your 2014 goals
    Thanks mate, GTA IV was the most time consuming plat I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    I also enjoyed reading your end of the year review. I have to also agree with your game of the year selection of The Last of Us. Its an amazing game and I think it will be a while before anyone can come close to delivering the game play experience e that TLOU delivered. Good luck in your 2014 trophy hunting.
    Thanks mate, The Last of Us was a special game and Naughty Dog show that they are one of the best developers around today

Lvl 9 - Gold

New Platinum - #21!

Today I achieved my 21st Platinum trophy!

FIFA 14

This is my first platinum of 2014 and it is my first ever FIFA plat. I have owned every FIFA game since 08 with 09-14 on my trophy collection and never managed to get platinum on them due to certain trophies preventing me like the luck based In Form trophy in past games or just a really time consuming online one. But FIFA 14 had none of it and was quite a breeze compared to them games. Still I'm happy to start 2014 off with my first FIFA plat and being a fan of football I felt I needed atleast one! FIFA is a series that I get every year with no intention to earn all trophies but this one just seemed too easy compared to past games couldn't pass down the opportunity to add it to my collection!

The platinum was earned on 4th January 2014 @ 02:01 GMT.

Interestingly this is also the date in which I earned another platinum, my #12 Assassin's Creed: Revelations was also earned later on this day back in 4th Jan 2012 at @ 20:18 GMT. This means that 4th January is the only date in which I have earned 2 platinum trophies in different years!

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Fifa 14, nice work mate.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the FIFA 14 platinum mate. I've been one trophy away for about a week but I keep playing career mode instead because its more fun than online pro

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Fifa 14, nice work mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the FIFA 14 platinum mate. I've been one trophy away for about a week but I keep playing career mode instead because its more fun than online pro
    Thanks guys

I don't like online pro much either but found it more fun when i was in an actual club

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have redeemed my code from Sony for The Sly Trilogy 60% off means I got the three games for 6.39 instead of 15.99 which was a bargain I couldn't turn down.

I heard they are very easy platinums too and not bad games

PRO Member

A bit late but congrats on FIFA 14. I have a code for the Sly trilogy too but I'm not sold, let us know if it's any good!.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    A bit late but congrats on FIFA 14. I have a code for the Sly trilogy too but I'm not sold, let us know if it's any good!.
    Thanks mate

Been playing through the first Sly game and it's not bad, not what I usually play but is easy to play and stress free fun.
    It's recommended if you want quick trophies as you literally get one before you've even done anything.
    I didn't get this just for trophies though. I got it for the deal.
    Also the digital version doesnt include the minigames so won't be having that on my trophy list although I've heard they aren't very good.

It's probably too late to redeem your code now though as it expired on 8th Jan

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the FIFA 14 Plat. Sly Cooper games are fun. The only ones I don't have are 3 and the newest one. Cant remember the name of it. I would of had the one for 3 already but I had kinda burned myself out on them and just haven't gone back to it yet. I will eventually.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the FIFA 14 Plat. Sly Cooper games are fun. The only ones I don't have are 3 and the newest one. Cant remember the name of it. I would of had the one for 3 already but I had kinda burned myself out on them and just haven't gone back to it yet. I will eventually.
    Thanks mate

I've just finished the story of the first Sly, need to get the bottles i've missed now before moving on. It was fun I got more into it as the game progressed

PRO Member

Congrats on the Fifa plat.

The sly games are fun. Personally I liked 1 and 2 the best. 3 was ok. Some of the challenges were a bit of a pain. I did get the mini games and i liked them for what they are. I also have the newest Sly game but have had it almost a year and still haven't finished it. Good luck on them.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your 21st plat and your 1st FIFA plat mate, well done. I, like Snake, also enjoyed the Sly trilogy with 1 being my favourite out of the 3, and the mini games are fun too. Keep up the great work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your 21st plat and your 1st FIFA plat mate, well done. I, like Snake, also enjoyed the Sly trilogy with 1 being my favourite out of the 3, and the mini games are fun too. Keep up the great work man
    Thanks mate

I'd never played Sly back on PS2 so it's a first for me but I use to love platforming games. I don't have them mini-games with me getting it digitally. I don't like digital, always will prefer a physical copy but I had to make an exception at 6.39 for 3 games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

New Platinum - #22!

Today I achieved my 22nd Platinum trophy!

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD

This is my 2nd platinum of the year just 8 days after the FIFA plat. It is the first game of the Sly Trilogy and one of the games I got from a code discounted from Sony.

I had never played any of the Sly games before and thought since Sony were offering it me for 6.39 I would give it a try and I really enjoyed it. Platforming games used to be my favourite genre and they are quite rare nowadays but I enjoyed this experience.

The trophy list is the easiest in my collection as you literally got a trophy for starting the game. I kinda wish it was a little harder or made you finish off the game completely by doing time trials too because I don't like lists that are really easy. Atleast it was a good game. It is also my new fastest platinum trophy beating Mafia II with this platinum being earned in just 3 days 18 hours.

The platinum was earned on 12th January 2014 @ 17:33 GMT.

Next I'll continue the Sly run by trying out Sly 2.

Also This game put me over a major milestone of trophies. I now finally have over 100 Gold Trophies!

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Sly 1 mate

Your trophy hunting year is off to a great start.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Sly 1 platinum dude

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Sly Cooper Plat. It wont be long before everyone sees a Sly 2 Plat in your collection. Your years is starting off great.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast