Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Far Cry 3 Plat and keeping your streak going....

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the Far Cry 3 Plat and keeping your streak going.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Far Cry 3 mate

Cool & unique streak you've got going, hopefully it'll continue for you next year
    Thanks mate Hopefully will keep it going, all depends on what games I have around then and how easy it is to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 plat dude
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Congrats on plating Far Cry 3
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by TerminalPhoenix View Post
    Congratulations on your new Far Cry 3 platinum! I really enjoyed the game - thought it was very entertaining all the way through and the voice acting was impeccable! Can't wait for Far Cry 4 later this year!
    Thanks mate It was a very good game much better than FC2. I too am looking forward to Far Cry 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Congratulations Parker and glad you got to keep the streak you admire next month ask sooner though lol!!!!!! As Terminal said above the game was great and I should play through it again and I cannot wait until FaCry4.Goodluck in your next adventure
    Thanks mate and thanks for your help I would have asked sooner but I spent the whole month playing through the story and was saving the co-op till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    Congrats on the Far Cry 3 Plat and keeping your streak going.
    Thanks mate

Lvl 9 - Gold

Trophy Review: July 2014

Time for another Trophy Review for the past month of July in how my gaming and trophy hunting went!

July was a successful month for me in which I earned 50 trophies with one of them including my 7th platinum trophy of 2014 so far. Comparably this is my best month of the year for trophies since January when I earned 90 trophies.

The platinum trophy earned in July was from Far Cry 3 on 31st July 2014 which was my 7th of the year breaking my record number earned in a single year previously held in 2013 with 6. This was my 27th platinum in total. This game also continued my July Platinum Streak that I've got going with earning atleast 1 platinum in every July since I started collecting trophies. The record currently stands at 8 platinum trophies over 6 July's.

Also in July I purchased a new game, my first since January when I got the Sly Trilogy on download. This game was Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition. Mortal Kombat is my favourite fighting game out there and the only one I enjoy playing for more than 5 minutes without getting bored. This is due to the amount of content and game modes they put into the game to add re-playability. I missed out on this game when it first released in 2011 and I have only just decided to pick it up since there is a new game in Mortal Kombat X due to be released next year and I want to get back into the series. The last game I got in the MK series was Armageddon for PS2.

So what's next? That currently remains to be seen. I'll probably continue to clear out my backlog and I'll get back at the end of August with what I actually did.

Lvl 9 - Gold

NEW MILESTONE TROPHY - #2500!

Today I have finally made it to my next milestone trophy which is trophy #2500!

The trophy coming from Grand Theft Auto V which I have started playing again to get all the trophies. The trophy that fell on #2500 is Multi-Disciplined which was earned by attaining a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes. It is a silver trophy also making it my first silver milestone.

The date the trophy was earned on is 31st August 2014 which also was the date of my 2nd platinum trophy of Burnout Paradise which was earned exactly five years ago in 2009.

Next stop is the next big milestone of 3000!

(details of this trophy has been added to the checklist)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on reaching 2500 trophies. GTA V is a great game to get that milestone in.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Trophy Review: August 2014

This is another short review of the past month August 2014.

Not much to say for this month as I didn't play on my PS3 very much as I was quite busy and only managed to get 7 trophies. I just played a bit more of Mortal Kombat and around the end of the month I started a new playthrough of Grand Theft Auto V which also got my my 2500th trophy on the last day of the month.

Throughout September I am focused on getting as many trophies as I can on Grand Theft Auto V

Lvl 9 - Gold

ENTER THE NEXT-GEN!

On this day September 27th 2014 I have entered the 8th generation in the Playstation 4!

I purchased a bundle that comes with 3 games in total along with a 12 month Playstation Plus subscription. The 3 games are FIFA 15, Watch Dogs and The Last of Us Re-mastered as a digital download

(FIFA 15)

(Watch Dogs)

(The Last of Us Remastered Digital Download)

I am looking forward to expanding my PS4 collection and the games to come in the future.

I was on the PS3 generation from October 2007 - September 2014 and now moving onto the PS4 generation from September 2014 - Present.

PRO Member

Not sure how I always miss your checklist but it's looking good man.

Welcome to the next gen of consoles! Some nice games you got to start off with there.

Sig and Avy made by djunglist
    My Trophy Checklist

Beast Incarnate

FIFA 15 on the PS4 is brilliant mate. Atmosphere at some of the new stadiums is unbelievable. Can't say I'm a huge Liverpool fan but playing at Anfield with You'll Never Walk Alone ringing out feels awesome. Feel free to add me if you want to knock off a few online trophies, or just to have a game

Local Drunk

Nice way to walk into the next gen. Have fun with your PS4 and those wicked games mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Not sure how I always miss your checklist but it's looking good man.

Welcome to the next gen of consoles! Some nice games you got to start off with there.
    Thanks mate. I am looking forward to the next gen or I can now say current gen of consoles!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    FIFA 15 on the PS4 is brilliant mate. Atmosphere at some of the new stadiums is unbelievable. Can't say I'm a huge Liverpool fan but playing at Anfield with You'll Never Walk Alone ringing out feels awesome. Feel free to add me if you want to knock off a few online trophies, or just to have a game
    Yeah it has got to be the best FIFA yet with realism. It's the little things I enjoy from FIFA games. I am a Liverpool fan and You'll Never Walk Alone is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Nice way to walk into the next gen. Have fun with your PS4 and those wicked games mate
    Thanks mate. I'm looking forward to seeing what I've been missing

Lvl 9 - Gold

Looks like you have a good start with your PS4. Your going to enjoy it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Trophy Review: September 2014

A bit late for this review but it was a big month for me in which I started playing on the 8th generation of consoles with the PS4. I got FIFA 15, The Last of Us Remastered and Watch Dogs bundled with it along with a 12 month Playstation Plus subscription. I am very much enjoying the new console but it has caused me to slow down with the trophy hunting pace while I enjoy the system.

I purchased my PS4 on September 27th 2014 so for the rest of the month before it I was playing on Grand Theft Auto V

Not much else to say, hardly any trophies to note but I am enjoying the PS4 very much.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Trophy Review: October 2014

So a month has passed since I got a PS4 and I still only have my original games that were bundled with it. I have mainly been playing FIFA 15 all month building my Ultimate Team. So far since getting a PS4 I have barely even noticed trophies. I'm sure that will change but for now I have not been bothered about getting them. The only trophies I achieved this month were from FIFA through natural gameplay and have not gone out my way to earn them yet.

I have barely played Watch Dogs as I am struggling to get into that game which is a shame as it has potential.

I might get my next game in November sometime but I'm not sure what yet. Usually I buy a game in November which is the last time before I get my games for Christmas. Possible game for this month is Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare as I would like to play a COD game again and this one seems fun.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Merry Christmas 2014!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has had a lovely day. It's been a while since I have posted anything on this website. Got busy with the new job I got recently and my time being able to play on my Playstation was very restricted. Literally the only game I have played since getting a PS4 in September was FIFA 15. It became quite addictive playing Ultimate Team but now I have finally got a couple of new games for Xmas to start building my collection. They are:

CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE

FAR CRY 4

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516