Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; POSSIBLE HARDEST TROPHY EARNED! I have just possibly earned my hardest trophy in my opinion as this trophy requires the ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

POSSIBLE HARDEST TROPHY EARNED!

I have just possibly earned my hardest trophy in my opinion as this trophy requires the most amount of skill out of all my games I believe and this trophy is:

DJ Hero 2 - Supreme Master of the Empire

This trophy took me lots and lots of tries to get 12 stars on the DJ Shadow Setlist over a year in the making. It is not the hardest trophy in DJ Hero 2 but it must be among the hardest. If you have DJ Hero 2 then tell me if you thought it was difficult.

As of posting this according to ps3trophies.com I am the 24th person to have earned this out of 301 game owners.
    Last edited by parkerdip; 06-27-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the trophy. From what I hear, the DJ Hero games are quite difficult to plat so good luck on finishing off the rest of the trophies.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats on the trophy. From what I hear, the DJ Hero games are quite difficult to plat so good luck on finishing off the rest of the trophies.
    Thanks, I was trying to get as many trophies in DJ Hero 2 as possible. I'm at 89% but sadly I don't think I will ever get the plat on it especially because of the trophy that requires two DJ Hero controllers

Lvl 9 - Gold

On another note of DJ HERO I went back onto the first game and attempted the one mix that I had to do on hard to get the Legendary Status trophy which required you to get 5 stars on every mix on HARD difficulty and the one song that was left was Noisia - Groundhog which I see as the hardest mix in the game. I must have tried it 100s of times but I have FINALLY got 5 stars on it after owning the game for almost 2 years!

Happy moment

I will probably never be able to do that again on EXPERT however I can do a fair few mixes on that difficulty it just gets really really difficult and frustrating towards the end of the list.

Roo Commander

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Yeah both these games are awesome. I'm hoping to add them to my plats one day, i'm not rushing it though. I know in assassin's creed I have to play multiplayer for quite a while and with Uncharted I might try to finally finish the first two games before getting this one so the plats are in order. At the momemt I'm just enjoying the games before I go trophy hunting
    You definitely sound like me. I haven't platted Uncharted 3 for that exact reason. Btw belated congrats on platting Revelations and congrats on getting those hard trophies in DJ Hero 2. Keep up the good work mate

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You definitely sound like me. I haven't platted Uncharted 3 for that exact reason. Btw belated congrats on platting Revelations and congrats on getting those hard trophies in DJ Hero 2. Keep up the good work mate
    Thanks mate.

UPDATE: I have added a new section 'Trophy Accolades' which will display many significant trophies. Currently I have three (first trophy, 500th trophy and 1000th trophy) I have finally found out what they are. I might add some more accolades when I think of them or find them out. Also updated my currently playing to METAL GEAR SOLID. I got this classic of the PSN store and have started playing it again remembering how good it is. But also to set me up for the HD Collection released next month here in Europe. So I have not been trophy hunting for a while because I am playing that but I will get the collection when it comes out.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quick update: decided to put all my reviews in spoiler tags. I wasn't originally going to do this because I thought it would be better on show then I realized some of my reviews are quite large especially Assassin's Creed Revelations and that meant having quite a small scrollbar so I think it looks much neater now.

Lvl 9 - Gold

NEW GAME!

Today I have added a new game to my collection.... well 3 new games actually... and that game is....

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    Last edited by parkerdip; 06-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

So I've just completed the story of MGS2 again and reminded me just how great the game was and it doesn't even look like it used to be on the PS2 with the graphics it looks more like an early PS3 game.

I am now starting to realise just how good value this collection is and is probably going to be the purchase of the year.

With MGS2 being the Substance version you get content that wasn't in the original (this is the first time I've got the Substance version). One of these is the many VR missions that there is and Snake Tales which are interesting.

This platinum is harder than I thought it would be because of the VR missions and Boss Survival are probably the highest of my worries in the list atm. Before I got the game I thought the trophy for not entering alert mode would be hard but then I realised if you unlock Stealth Camo this will become 10x more easy (I think).

I am still not ready to move onto MGS3 but I will in a couple days most likely.

This collection is THE BEST COLLECTION EVER! fact

Lvl 9 - Gold

MGS3 story is now complete and what a great classic game that is.

Now to move onto Peace Walker, the only MGS game that I have never played before

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,glad to see your enjoying MGS.ive not played any since the old days and its good to know its a great collection.congrats on your progress and great cl to my friend.keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Hey man,glad to see your enjoying MGS.ive not played any since the old days and its good to know its a great collection.congrats on your progress and great cl to my friend.keep up the great work
    Thanks man, if you loved MGS from the old days then you should definitely buy this. It has the same feel as the old games only even better with the graphics looking like an early PS3 game and around 150 trophies. They are not easy platinums but I didn't buy these for trophies. I'm glad they are difficult because if I do get these platinums it will feel so good.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Been a while since I posted an update... I finished MGS Peace Walker on my first time ever playing it because i never had it for PS3 and I can say it is a very good game. It has a different feel to other MGS games because of the fact that it is all mission based but I like it because it makes it feel unique. There's like 100 extra missions as well from the side stuff and this cool feature called 'Mother Base' where you build your own army and find out how Outer Heaven was created.

Anyway I've still got many trophies left to collect across all three games but i'll put them On Hold for now because I don't want to overdo my playing time on MGS but I always go back to playing a MGS game.

Also I have added FIFA 12 to my currently playing and it will stay there throughout the year or if I get platinum. This is because I always seem to go back to FIFA and have a short burst of playing and then go on a different game.

Roo Commander

Smart move putting your reviews into spoiler tags, makes it look nice and neat.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Smart move putting your reviews into spoiler tags, makes it look nice and neat.
    Thanks and I agree, because some of my reviews are quite long it was starting to make too much scrolling and it's easier to navigate now.

Also Updating this checklist has been a nightmare recently. The formating messed up so had to change everything back and I think it's back to normal but it went really bad and it didn't seem to do what I wanted it to do. Anyway I've decided to change the ratings on a few of my games. The games which I previously gave 9.5/10 has been upped to 10/10. This is because I want them to stand out as my favourite games. No game is perfect and 10/10 doesn't mean perfect but it means they are my favourites.

Currently my 10/10 platinums are:

Fallout 3
    Assassin's Creed II
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on AC Revelations , also I agree with the 10/10 not meaning the game is perfect but its your favorite because I gave alot of my games a 10/10 for that reason.

Random Access Memories

Looks like you're making some progress on the MGS collection! Nice. Good luck with those!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Looks like you're making some progress on the MGS collection! Nice. Good luck with those!
    Yeah those games are a lot harder to platinum that I initially thought. I would say MGS2 is definitely the hardest with all them VR Missions. Peace Walker second and MGS3 looks to be the easiest atm. I really want to get atleast one of them in my platinum collection eventually!

Lvl 9 - Gold

NEW PSN GAME!

Today, I purchased a new PSN game for my collection making it my 3rd. This game was bought at the suggestion of one of my friends and it is...

Worms Ultimate Mayhem

This is good fun in short bursts and a good relaxing game to play. I mainly got it so I can play with my friends. If I get platinum then I will write a full review.
    Last edited by parkerdip; 06-27-2012 at 08:48 AM.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

This is quite a nice looking cl and what you have done with it is fantastic.The layout loks great and your recently added spoiler boxes are a great addition to your cl.Congrats on all your recent progress too man,keep up the great work

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast