Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by parkerdip NEW PLATINUM! I have just earned my #13 in WWE '12 It has been added to ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    NEW PLATINUM!

I have just earned my #13 in WWE '12

It has been added to my checklist and a review posted.
    Congrats on your new plat mate,very well done.Anything in mind for your next plat ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat mate,very well done.Anything in mind for your next plat ?
    Thanks man

Not sure about my next plat as yet. I tend to just go with the flow. I really should try and go back to some games that I didn't finish though.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Very minor update: I have decided to add my 1500th Trophy because I say that every 500 trophies is a milestone because this is the halfway mark between 1000 and 2000.

Random Access Memories

Congrats on you new parker!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet
    Congrats on you new parker!

Thanks man...

A little bit of Trivia on this Plat. WWE '12 is my 5th Plat to be earned in the month of July across all the years of my trophy collecting (2008-2012) making July my most popular month for getting platinum trophies so far.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've started playing a bit of Grand Theft Auto IV again trying to do some grinding to $5,000,000 and I have a hella long way to go with at this time just over 400,000 pfft. Still what I find with grinding to make it much easier is not to do too much in one go and be patient by doing a bit each day and you will slowly get there eventually. I want that GTA IV plat before GTA V and its multiplayer holding me back then I would be motivated to finish off getting 100% completion on the game. I'm more worried about Fly the Co-op and Auf Weidersehen Petrovic than anything else.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    I've started playing a bit of Grand Theft Auto IV again trying to do some grinding to $5,000,000 and I have a hella long way to go with at this time just over 400,000 pfft. Still what I find with grinding to make it much easier is not to do too much in one go and be patient by doing a bit each day and you will slowly get there eventually. I want that GTA IV plat before GTA V and its multiplayer holding me back then I would be motivated to finish off getting 100% completion on the game. I'm more worried about Fly the Co-op and Auf Weidersehen Petrovic than anything else.
    I dont know much about GTAIV but im led to believe there are some difficult trophies in this game.You seem to have a good attitude towards it with not over doing it too.I hope in time you will be handsomely rewarded for your time and patience

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I dont know much about GTAIV but im led to believe there are some difficult trophies in this game.You seem to have a good attitude towards it with not over doing it too.I hope in time you will be handsomely rewarded for your time and patience
    Thanks. I would say the only true difficult trophy I have left in GTA IV is Fly the Co-op. Everything else is just time consuming and I still have a long way to go but hopefully someday I wil be rewarded with this plat and will be the best plat I have ever got so far.

Especially that GTA IV started off my trophy collection 4 years ago, be nice to finally complete it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

NEW GAME!

Today, I purchased a new game for my collection. This is a game by Rockstar Games which I have been meaning to get and was top of my radar since it released but didn't get round to it till now. That game is...

Max Payne 3

P.S: I am aware that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots has been patched with trophies today and I do have that game but I am going to wait before playing that game again. At some point I am going to play MGS2 and MGS3 first then do MGS4 to get as many trophies on that as possible.

Roo Commander

Ah Max Payne, the ultimate drunk hero lol. That's an game mate, enjoy

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Ah Max Payne, the ultimate drunk hero lol. That's an game mate, enjoy
    lol I'm sure I will. This is my first Max Payne game but this looks really good and presuming you don't need to have played the others. Rockstar never fail to make good games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Man finished my first playthrough of Max Payne 3 already and it must be one of the hardest games in my collection. Probably because not many games nowadays use health packs (painkillers) to heal yourself instead of regenerating health which makes it much harder and it doesn't take many bullets to kill you. But it's nice to have a challenge every now and then even though it was frustrating at times. Only did my first playthrough on Medium as well and didn't focus on trophies at all. But looking at the trophy list it looks very hard. Especially that New York Minute mode that I haven't tried.

Rangers F.C

Nice presentation mate , also good reviews

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Nice presentation mate , also good reviews
    Thanks mate

Lvl 9 - Gold

Haven't posted for a few weeks...

I have been playing my first playthrough of Metal Gear Solid 4 with trophy support. I originally had this game back in 2008 and was fun earning trophies on it. I completed that playthrough today without paying attention to getting specific emblems as it was so long since I last played it I wanted to play as if it was a new game. So I only ended up achieving two emblems, Scorpion and Inchworm. When I get round to it again I'll go for more of the trophies. I want as many as I can from this game but Big Boss Emblem is pretty much impossible to my skill level so platinum is out the question.

Lvl 9 - Gold

NEW GAME!

Today, I purchased a new game for my collection. This is the game which I buy annually every year for the past 6 years. That game is...

FIFA 13

Now have FIFA 08,09,10,11,12 & 13 on PS3

Random Access Memories

Well you certainly are a Fifa fanatic aren't you

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Well you certainly are a Fifa fanatic aren't you
    Ha yeah. I've been playing FIFA 13 for 2 weeks now and it is definitely the best football game ever made. I was disappointed with FIFA 12 but this one is the most realistic I have played. I wish I had the skills to get platinum on atleast one FIFA game though.

PRO Member

Nice collection, I'm struggling with Fallout 3 right now

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    Nice collection, I'm struggling with Fallout 3 right now
    Thanks mate. What you struggling with? Fallout 3 isn't very difficult it just takes a fair amount of time to complete. The guide on this site is a big help.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast