Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist

This is a discussion on Parkerdip's Trophy Checklist within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; New Milestone Reached! I have achieved my Level 3 Trophy Milestone for earning 1500 trophies! Level 4 Milestone - 2000...

Lvl 9 - Gold

New Milestone Reached!

I have achieved my Level 3 Trophy Milestone for earning 1500 trophies!

Level 4 Milestone - 2000

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

First, sorry missed your Bday! Happy belated man!

CL is looking good so keep up the good work!

Also, gratz on reaching your milestone!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Angel of Death

Good list, although your reasons for not Platting a game because it's old is weird. Why don't you play old games? Also, just because a game is hard doesn't mean you should give up. Practice makes perfect!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    First, sorry missed your Bday! Happy belated man!

CL is looking good so keep up the good work!

Also, gratz on reaching your milestone!
    Thanks mate for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Good list, although your reasons for not Platting a game because it's old is weird. Why don't you play old games? Also, just because a game is hard doesn't mean you should give up. Practice makes perfect!
    I don't think I said 'too old' on all my old games it's only really the ones which I doubt I will go back to like past FIFA's I will never go back to and games a while ago in the series that has online I will only really play the latest online in the series like not going back to BFBC2.

Also nothing I say is really set in stone as I'm quite random with what I decide to play at times. Those reasons are how I 'currently' feel about the games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Backlog Update

WWE '13

Updated the description and now firmly believe it will never be platinum due to the frustrating online of them running grapples stopping you from doing anything. Why did they have to add that trophy because now this is the first WWE game that I've played with trophies that will not be platinum.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to get that platinum.

Awesome Sig by TheGeneral09
    My Awesome Checklist

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tonto View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that you won't be able to get that platinum.
    Yeah it is a shame but they decided to add stupid online trophies that I just don't want the grind because online is so bad.

My backlog is growing way too much. I need to finish off some of the games in that section. Kinda good that I added that because I can see what I need to do.

PRO Member

Keep up the good work man you'll reach 2000 without any hassles for sure.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Keep up the good work man you'll reach 2000 without any hassles for sure.
    Thanks mate

Close to reaching my next big milestone 2000 Total Trophies! I wonder what that will be

Lvl 9 - Gold

Proudest Bronze Trophy at this Time!

Dedication, that's what this is, I never thought in a million years I would achieve this but as of now this stands as my proudest trophy due to the sheer dedication required to get this. Now I have a good feeling about the platinum of this game.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

This really should not have been a Bronze but I didn't see it that way. I saw it as the trophy to catapult me to Platinum on this game. Now my project of getting platinum in GTAIV is significantly closer. Exciting.

I'd like to thank my boosting partner who I'm not sure uses this site or not but he was a massive help (CyberDarg). We did it together in multiple sessions helping eachother get this trophy by alternating race wins. It tooks us 6 days of sessions spread throughout the week to achieve.
    Last edited by parkerdip; 03-08-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am now. Thank you for helping me get this trophy. Easily the best bronze I have ever got. Should be a gold if you ask me!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    I am now. Thank you for helping me get this trophy. Easily the best bronze I have ever got. Should be a gold if you ask me!
    Welcome to the site mate

Thanks again for helping me get that daunting trophy

Lvl 9 - Gold

New Game!

Today I purchased a new game for my PS3. Well actually 3 games since it is a compilation of three games in the Classics HD range. It is my 2nd Classics HD title after Metal Gear Solid last year.

Hitman: HD Trilogy
    (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts & Hitman: Blood Money)

The only Hitman game of these three I have played is Blood Money and was great. Looking forward to seeing what the earlier titles are like and now having the set of Hitman games with Absolution.

Inactive

Awesome man, I'll be getting this one soon hopefully. Hope you enjoy your new game.

| YouTube Channel | GDT Comp Banner by djunglist |

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Awesome man, I'll be getting this one soon hopefully. Hope you enjoy your new game.
    Thanks, I'm sure I will... it's a great series

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Why did no one congratulate you on that pain in the ass of a trophy!? Congrats on AWP for sure man! I'm going to be going for that quite soon myself, but I'm terrified of it glitching out on me...any tips?

Have fun with the Hitman series. I loved Blood Money myself and remember how awesome it was when I first played it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Why did no one congratulate you on that pain in the ass of a trophy!? Congrats on AWP for sure man! I'm going to be going for that quite soon myself, but I'm terrified of it glitching out on me...any tips?

Have fun with the Hitman series. I loved Blood Money myself and remember how awesome it was when I first played it!
    Thanks mate is was a very annoying trophy indeed. I was worried about it glitching too but the trick is to have Social Club open on the leaderboard screen and wait until your win registers on there for each mode BEFORE turning off your ps3. Also before doing your last race/mode wait until everything else registers. Use the checklist to mark off everything you do.

And Hitman is a great slow paced game but very difficult. I'm currently on Hitman 2 and man its slow when sneaking crouched. I'm looking forward to Blood Money most out of the 3

Lvl 9 - Gold

Hmm it's been quite a while since I last posted in my thread and I like to keep active in here but I've been a bit slow lately. Basically I have been playing the Hitman HD Collection in this time and now I am currently back on Hitman Absolution playing through it the 2nd time since I got it at Christmas. Hopefully eventually all 4 Hitman games will be on Platinum and I have been thinking about whether to get them in a specific order but I might just go straight for platinum on Absolution before going back to Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money. But I think after I finish Absolution I will have a break so that I don't get fed up of Hitman and them come back to it. While they are good games (except I liked Hitman 2 the least) with anything if you play them too much you get burnt out on them and won't want to go back.

Also as you can see as of now I'm closing in on a couple of milestones that will be posted once I get there.

Roo Commander

Going straight ahead and platting Absolution sounds like a good idea specially since you're not keen on Hitman 2 (either am I lol). Earning the million contract dollars is pretty easy and I've made some really easy contracts with big payouts just for that trophy so just play them and you'll get that trophy pretty quick.

Good luck with platting all 4 Hitman games mate

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Hmm it's been quite a while since I last posted in my thread and I like to keep active in here but I've been a bit slow lately. Basically I have been playing the Hitman HD Collection in this time and now I am currently back on Hitman Absolution playing through it the 2nd time since I got it at Christmas. Hopefully eventually all 4 Hitman games will be on Platinum and I have been thinking about whether to get them in a specific order but I might just go straight for platinum on Absolution before going back to Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money. But I think after I finish Absolution I will have a break so that I don't get fed up of Hitman and them come back to it. While they are good games (except I liked Hitman 2 the least) with anything if you play them too much you get burnt out on them and won't want to go back.

Also as you can see as of now I'm closing in on a couple of milestones that will be posted once I get there.
    I've too have been playing all the Hitman games for the past month or so. I've been playing and platting them in order and now on my hard playthrough of Absolution. I find they get a bit easier as I move on to a different Hitman game but then again I played Contracts and Blood Money to death back on the PS2 so that's probably why .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast