Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist!

This is a discussion on Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 thanks man, proud is definitely something to feel for getting this platinum lol. i gotta admit ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    thanks man, proud is definitely something to feel for getting this platinum lol. i gotta admit that when i started hard mode, i was beginning to feel intimidated by the HTA's before i even began them lol. i had played like 4 runs of normal, and gotten used to that. so when the damage became less i felt like i was not doing nearly as well. during the trials however, i finished most of them with a breeze, which was nice. the ones that gave me the most trouble were 4 and 15. 3 was very easy contrary to what everyone says lol. im ashamed actually to not have played this during the PS2 games, i must of been under a rock or something.
    Pfft. At least you got to enjoy it this time around. I'm surprised 3 didn't give you any trouble. That one took me a bit til I found the best strat and I also had trouble with 4 (due to timing) 15 wasn't too bad. A few tries for sure, but like you said it's not impossible. Good luck on completing Far Cry 2!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

May 4th, 2012
    Like I stated on my previous update, as my 58th platinum, I have conquered Shadow of the colossus.
    An amazing game, albeit quite simple really. No enemies other than the boss fights themselves but, I found myself smiling at how epic the first fight felt. It's definitely some different kind of experience when you must climb a beast 100 times your size, to bring it crashing down and making it eat some dirt (or water in some cases of course). If you have not played this yet I highly recommend it, especially since you can get a combo pack along with ICO.
    Congrats on the new Frost,very well done.Glad to see you enjoyed it too mate.Good luck in reaching 60 's

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

May 10th, 2012

Reached my 59th platinum:
    Not as tough as my previous platinum, but who cares so long as its a fun game right? When I first started playing this I was enjoying the storybook feeling you get from the light music, vibrant colors, and narration. The controls felt good, and being able to play your own way to solve puzzles was pretty fun. However, by the end of the game, I was pretty sick of fighting so many skeletons. Whats the point in fighting 15 in one spot when you take them out as easily as you did when there were just a few? Also, the better than the developers trophy drove me nuts, .

Congrats on another plat mate,awesome stuff.Im seeing these Trine platinums pop up in everybodys cl's at the moment so they are obviously a popular game.Once again,best of luck getting to the 60 mark mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on another plat mate,awesome stuff.Im seeing these Trine platinums pop up in everybodys cl's at the moment so they are obviously a popular game.Once again,best of luck getting to the 60 mark mate
    if you dont mind games that have this type of style its really not too bad lol, have you not played it yet? if not pick up sometime, wont be disappointed i can bet you that much. Also, much thanks for the best wishes, but i will probably be hitting number 60 tonight once im done with classes , especially since its even easier than trine lol.

PRO Member

Nice job with Trine. That one is pretty awesome and my only gripe was the sixaxis controlling the spin of the wizards block, which they fixed in 2.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

May 13, 2012

Well, platinum number 60 is here.

IMO, a big improvement over the first of the series. Everything felt better, from the fighting, to the movement, to the wizard. Not much to say really, but thoroughly enjoyed the story moreso than in the previous. The platinum was super easy as most already know...but it wasn't without SOME headache of course. Could not seem to get three enemies frozen close enough to break them quick enough lol, just took a while, but no biggie. Onto number 61.

edit: I should have all 60 platinum banners up and ready by the end of the week, so thats pretty exciting...allows me to work on the section banners, and then finally clean up the checklist altogether.

PRO Member

grats on #60 Frost! Good Luck on finishing up Deus Ex hopefully you get the remainder of your trophys this playthrough without any trouble

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

Congrats on getting your 60th mate,well done.Glad to see you liked it too.I also look forward to seeing your platinum banners too my friend so the best of luck getting them sorted out

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Trunksu25 View Post
    grats on #60 Frost! Good Luck on finishing up Deus Ex hopefully you get the remainder of your trophys this playthrough without any trouble
    lol thanks i hope so too! its a shame i cant finish it until monday night however, since i got an exam to study for,
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting your 60th mate,well done.Glad to see you liked it too.I also look forward to seeing your platinum banners too my friend so the best of luck getting them sorted out
    thank you, but i dont think i'll be sorting them out, haha. way too much work, i'm just going to have links to each of them if someones looking for a specific one, but the newest ones will be at the top (newest as in the last 2 or 3 i got lol)

PRO Member

I'm glad you enjoyed Trine 2 as well. I completely agree that they improved everything from the first ESPECIALLY the wizard. Keep up the good hunt Frost!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Lvl 6 - Silver

May,15 2012
    Platinum number 61:

Finally! got this platinum out of the way. The platinum is possible in one playthrough, recommended in two, yet it took me three, almost* four lol. There are a lot of this or that trophies, like choosing to save someone or kill them, which isn't a problem since you can save beforehand and just reload, but theres so many i forget and then well, its probably too late and youd need to start over. If you beat the game and didnt get the end game trophies...youd have to start a completely new game, without any upgrades, which I wasn't too fond of. Overall though, I really enjoyed the first playthrough. I thought the music was an amazing fit for the type of setting this game has. I really enjoyed the idea that this game is even a possible future outcome of todays world when you think about it lol. Nothing that far out there that nanotechnology probably isnt working on already haha. However annoying the trophies, I recommend this game if you haven't played it. So long as you like stealthy based games, such as metal gear solid series, splinter cell, etc.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Congratz on Deus Ex! thats a game ive been thinking about getting for a while now. So what do you plan on going for next?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Regional Manager of War

May,15 2012
    Platinum number 61:

Finally! got this platinum out of the way. The platinum is possible in one playthrough, recommended in two, yet it took me three, almost* four lol. There are a lot of this or that trophies, like choosing to save someone or kill them, which isn't a problem since you can save beforehand and just reload, but theres so many i forget and then well, its probably too late and youd need to start over. If you beat the game and didnt get the end game trophies...youd have to start a completely new game, without any upgrades, which I wasn't too fond of. Overall though, I really enjoyed the first playthrough. I thought the music was an amazing fit for the type of setting this game has. I really enjoyed the idea that this game is even a possible future outcome of todays world when you think about it lol. Nothing that far out there that nanotechnology probably isnt working on already haha. However annoying the trophies, I recommend this game if you haven't played it. So long as you like stealthy based games, such as metal gear solid series, splinter cell, etc.
    A congrats and a dammit is needed because your making it difficult for me to catch up . Seriosly nice job on Deus Ex plat, You seem to be good in stealth games are you considering MGS HD Collection?

No Game No Life

Damn it Frost I remember I was just 3 plats higher than you before and now look, you're 12 plats higher than me lol. Well congrats on the new platinum What's next on the line?

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    Congratz on Deus Ex! thats a game ive been thinking about getting for a while now. So what do you plan on going for next?
    and i recommend you plat it! the music and setting gives you a good feeling of actually being there and not just playing the game. my next would probably be Rocketbirds: hardboiled chicken. i've already beaten the game but a lot of clean trophies are left, i just resent collectibles so its taking me a while to get through that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    A congrats and a dammit is needed because your making it difficult for me to catch up . Seriosly nice job on Deus Ex plat, You seem to be good in stealth games are you considering MGS HD Collection?
    well you and raven will both have a free month to do what catching up you can once i leave for europe during june lol. I minored in making peoples lives difficlt lmao. the MGS hd collection definitely seems like something i will want to pick up in the future. Is it only through PSN? or did they come out with a physical copy of the game

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    Damn it Frost I remember I was just 3 plats higher than you before and now look, you're 12 plats higher than me lol. Well congrats on the new platinum What's next on the line?
    dont blame me for your slackin ma man! haha, and thanks. atm im just swapping between far cry 2 and rocketbirds. on one hand i got a super long boost ahead of me, on the other i have the stupid collectibles to do for rocketbirds.

Regional Manager of War

haha minored in making our lives difficult more like majoring atm. MGS HD collection has a physical copy in stores but they are limited. Nothing amazon or gamefly can't fix

PRO Member

Congrats on Deus Ex! I should get back to that one eventually. Seems good, but I thought it was a 3rd person RPG

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Grats on Deus Ex Frost! Keep up the great work!

Awesome sig by
    Kid420247! Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks to RaveNScythe18
    for the awesome platcard!!!

My Trophy List
    : Click Here

No Game No Life

lol Frost I'm not slacking off, I'm just taking a break I've got a few RPGs to finish after all.
    About MGS, yes there's a disc for those games. I also need to pick up that game but I don't have a lot of money right now

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast