Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist!

This is a discussion on Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; June, 12 2012 Leaving for vacation in less than a week for almost two months, so i went hard on ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

June, 12 2012

Leaving for vacation in less than a week for almost two months, so i went hard on trophy hunting and tried to earn what platinums i could. Though i still have time to finish another one or two more, i will probably leave them almost completed for when i return. Heres a list of platinums ive earned since the last updated.
    • Platinum 62: Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
      This was a really fun game....i enjoyed everything about it (except collectibles), especially the music. This was a blast to play with a friend as well. Definitely recommend this psn exclusive to anyone looking for a relatively short, simple platinum, or just something to play.
    • Platinum 63: Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
      Way back when I thoroughly enjoyed the oddworld series, and was hoping this would be as fun as this. However i was slightly disappointed in the game. Hard mode was quite annoying at times...and i think there were only like....3 different voices used in the game which kind of got on my nerves as well but, all in all it was moderately enjoyable to shoot skunk bombs at enemies.
    • Platinum 64: Modnation Racers
      This game was very fun to play...great controls, fun to mod your own cart and driver and what not. What i really disliked was the insane ability the AI had to catch up to you. No matter how skillfully you drove, they were pretty much always on your tail. Topped with the crazy amount of creating experience you need (and the fact that rarely anyone races in a racing game...ironic), turned this great game into a grind.
    • Platinum 65: Little Big Planet
      This was the silliest game ive played in a long time, and i really enjoyed it. Making my own level seemed way to difficult, at least making it amazing however. When you look at some of the creations made, it just wows me as to how creative some people are. I enjoyed the levels in the game, and dressing up sackboy. Ive currently even begun playing lbp 2.
    • Platinum 66: Far Cry 2
      Far Cry 2 is Far cry 2.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    June, 12 2012

Leaving for vacation in less than a week for almost two months, so i went hard on trophy hunting and tried to earn what platinums i could. Though i still have time to finish another one or two more, i will probably leave them almost completed for when i return. Heres a list of platinums ive earned since the last updated.
      This was a really fun game....i enjoyed everything about it (except collectibles), especially the music. This was a blast to play with a friend as well. Definitely recommend this psn exclusive to anyone looking for a relatively short, simple platinum, or just something to play.
      Way back when I thoroughly enjoyed the oddworld series, and was hoping this would be as fun as this. However i was slightly disappointed in the game. Hard mode was quite annoying at times...and i think there were only like....3 different voices used in the game which kind of got on my nerves as well but, all in all it was moderately enjoyable to shoot skunk bombs at enemies.
      This game was very fun to play...great controls, fun to mod your own cart and driver and what not. What i really disliked was the insane ability the AI had to catch up to you. No matter how skillfully you drove, they were pretty much always on your tail. Topped with the crazy amount of creating experience you need (and the fact that rarely anyone races in a racing game...ironic), turned this great game into a grind.
      This was the silliest game ive played in a long time, and i really enjoyed it. Making my own level seemed way to difficult, at least making it amazing however. When you look at some of the creations made, it just wows me as to how creative some people are. I enjoyed the levels in the game, and dressing up sackboy. Ive currently even begun playing lbp 2.
      Far Cry 2 is Far cry 2.
    Congratz on your new 's, and have fun on your two month vacation. The site will miss you.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Congrats on your recent plats Frosty! Glad to hear you liked LBP as well. Really fun game with TONS of replayability. People are extremely talented at creating anything in that game. I look forward to your next update!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on your recent plats Frosty! Glad to hear you liked LBP as well. Really fun game with TONS of replayability. People are extremely talented at creating anything in that game. I look forward to your next update!
    LBP2 > LBP1, by far!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    June, 12 2012

Far Cry 2 is Far cry 2.
    God damn man,thats some awesome trophy hunting right there,congrats dude.I hope you enjoy your vacation too my friend and like Dare says,the site will miss you but have a good one

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234