Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist!

This is a discussion on Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist! within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; More to come very shortly!! .......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ......................... ........................ Trophy that may decide if ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Frosty's Tro,Ho,Ophy Checklist!

More to come very shortly!!

Trophy that may decide if you make it or break it. These trophies are based off my opinions and experience.
    Milestones / Stats

Living Legend
    Sports Champions
    1.06%

The Ghost With the Most
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta
    22 hours, 8 minutes

Platinum Trophy
    Prototype
    Earned 3 years ago

The First Thread
    Prototype
    First Trophy

You rule!
    Red Dead Redemption
    Earned 2 years ago

Weaponsmith
    Fallout 3
    Earned 9 months ago

Knock, Knock
    Dead Island
    Earned 7 months ago

Win a race
    Burnout Paradise
    Earned 3 months ago

Multiplayer: Raid Training
    Medal of Honor
    Earned 1 months ago

Latest Platinum

World Beater
    Although this is a simple trophy, and will come to you in time, I felt it was the most difficult (in this case just time consuming) compared to the other trophies. An amazing game with an overall easy platinum.

World Beater
    Although this is a simple trophy, and will come to you in time, I felt it was the most difficult (in this case just time consuming) compared to the other trophies. An amazing game with an overall easy platinum.

World Beater

World Beater

World Beater

World Beater

World Beater

World Beater

Catch This!

One With the Shadows

God Amongst Men

I LOVE the Corps!

Ding! Champion

Piece of Cake
    Although collecting 100 feathers isn't the hardest thing out there, for those that hate collectible trophies, this will feel very tedious. Along with the fact that you might not be able to find that last feather makes this trophy worthy of this spot.

You Still Aren't As Tough As Audie Murphy
    Although collecting 100 feathers isn't the hardest thing out there, for those that hate collectible trophies, this will feel very tedious. Along with the fact that you might not be able to find that last feather makes this trophy worthy of this spot.

Multiplayer: Fire Controller

Show Your Colors

Role Model
    Though this trophy can be boosted if you have a group who knows what they're doing, it can still be difficult. You need to get every co-op bonus in 1 session, making it a race against time.

Iron Curtain
    Quite difficult if it's not done during the appropriate den mission. The siege machines always seem to be near impossible to destroy quickly enough without cannons (even with cannons they can be quite hard).

Choose the Impossible
    The game itself is not hard, but when you begin playing the multiplayer, you feel the pain. IMO, it was a lacking experience, which could have been done a lot better. Reaching rank 40 was a hell of a grind, especially when playing something one is not fond of.

Aerial Predator
    This trophy gave me quite the headache, especially since I forgot several times to save prior to riding the angelic beast. As for the trophy itself, you really have to be quick with your aim and know where the enemies will appear. Not the most difficult out there, but what I believed to be the hardest for this game.

Notorious
    Trophies where you must reach a certain level of experience are generally never difficult, just time consuming. There may be others slightly harder to accomplish now that there are less players, but at the time, this was the most difficult.

Club Glory
    Huge pain to complete, and a boosting group is most likely needed. This requires quite a few boosters, making it all the more difficult. Since so few actually ever seemed to play Cup matches, splitting the boosting party into multiple groups, and then depending on matchmaking to play against each other just add to the frustration.

I'll Take the Physical Challenge
    God of War games never have terribly difficult trophies. Getting all the single player trophies is simple, where the only annoying part will probably be the Challenge of the Gods. There is always one challenge that will make you want to throw your controller.

Bleeding Thumbs
    With the majority of trophies being story based, and others being collectibles, this was an easy choice. Like the previous game of the series, the challenges will be crowned gamebreaker. There's always one challenge that'll get you.

Unhuman
    Unlike the previous versions, I felt the challenges were not as bad. Thus I chose the trophy you earn for beating the game on Titan difficulty. All in all not very hard, but I do recall several fights where I just wanted to cry. I did feel it was more difficult than the challenges however.

Wanted
    GTA IV is full of grinding trophies, and even some difficult trophies. Getting to the highest multiplayer level has been one of the longest grinds I have ever done for a trophy, easily earning the gamebreaker title.

Pt
    Aside from the 56k kill trophy (which is just grinding), earning the platinum ranking for each challenge will have you ready to tear your hair out and toss your television out of the window. There should be a warning that pops up when you try for this trophy.

Killing Machine
    This, like the wanted trophy, is another very long grinding trophy. With the single player trophies being easily earned, I chose this as the hardest game trophy. Earning this legit took me many hours to complete, mainly due to the fact the online was pretty dead. I can only imagine how it is as of today.

Spurred to Victory
    Many might earn this without even noticing, but I myself found it to be toughest one. Keeping the horse out of danger, away from cliffs, not using the hitching post, and just plain hoping your horse didn't disappear somehow for 20 consecutive missions was not my idea of a good time.

Vault-Tec C.E.O
    What can I say? The platinum for this game was so easy, I didn't really know what to choose. What I do remember however, is the fact that some bobble-heads are missable after a certain point in the story, and I tended to forget I was searching for these buggers in the first place.

Tech Curator
    Thank god for chapter select in this game. Also very pleased that they placed an orb counter of how many you found for each chapter. Finding all the orbs sometimes required several playthroughs of each chapter, since they tend to blend in with the environment quite well, and some have even been reported to glitch away.

On the List

Last edited by Frostmourne89; 05-15-2012 at 11:00 AM.

PRO Member

Cat wait to see the final product!

Sig by Bladia

Lvl 6 - Silver

Updated with some title banners; plat banners soon to be added.

Nope, nothing

Really nice banners you got from In2 mate, fit your name nicely

Lvl 6 - Silver

thanks man, he really did a good job! the gurus are amazing.

The One and Only

Frosty the Snowman would melt here where I live, no matter when it is

Awesome start on your list dude. Can't wait to see the final product

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Frosty the Snowman would melt here where I live, no matter when it is

Awesome start on your list dude. Can't wait to see the final product
    hah, the title banner ima put up will make u melt lol. thanks man appreciate the early comments lol. soon as the main pics are up i'll start adding descriptions in here and there. lots of stuff to add, trying to think of more as i go.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    hah, the title banner ima put up will make u melt lol. thanks man appreciate the early comments lol. soon as the main pics are up i'll start adding descriptions in here and there. lots of stuff to add, trying to think of more as i go.
    I'm so cool I'm too hot to get melted

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

Updated Platinum case with half of platted games. Updates are going slow, and for that i apologize. Stay tuned!

Death to zombies!!

Looking good so far, like the banners and headers

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 4 - Silver

It looks like it's going to turn out great!

Epic banners, really unique

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Yankees And Packers <3

Looks awesome so far cant wait to see the finished product

Regional Manager of War

This is a very nice start to the cL frost . I remember you saying you had one before the site meltdown but I was pretty inactive back down so I don't remember to much before the site went down. Hope to see the finish product soon. Btw good luck on SOTC.

PRO Member

I agree with Admiral. Really nice clean original setup man. Hope to see it finished soon Also, good luck with HTA 3

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Lvl 9 - Gold

Very nice checklist you have here - it's sure to look great when you finish it. You have some great plats (GTA, Resistance 2), and it's always nice to see another gamer with the Enslaved plat!

Keep it up.

Platinum Procrastinator

We need an update because like others have said, I really like the layout and look of this checklist.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 6 - Silver

April 28, 2012

• Added main banner
    • Added sackboy sprites
    • Added Milestone / Statistics
    • Added Latest Platinum
    • Added Rating System
    • Added many more platinum banners
    • Added Platinum directory
    • Added Wish List
    Note there is still much more left to do, and I realize many anchors will not be working, missing, etc. Bear with me.

On another note, thank you to all that helped get this together, especially dare.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    This is a very nice start to the cL frost . I remember you saying you had one before the site meltdown but I was pretty inactive back down so I don't remember to much before the site went down. Hope to see the finish product soon. Btw good luck on SOTC.
    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I agree with Admiral. Really nice clean original setup man. Hope to see it finished soon Also, good luck with HTA 3
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Very nice checklist you have here - it's sure to look great when you finish it. You have some great plats (GTA, Resistance 2), and it's always nice to see another gamer with the Enslaved plat!

Keep it up.
    Much thanks guys, been working hard on this to make it pretty nice lol. Enslaved was a great experience, anyone who hasnt played it yet should pick it up.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    April 28, 2012

• Added main banner
    • Added sackboy sprites
    • Added Milestone / Statistics
    • Added Latest Platinum
    • Added Rating System
    • Added many more platinum banners
    • Added Platinum directory
    • Added Wish List
    Note there is still much more left to do, and I realize many anchors will not be working, missing, etc. Bear with me.

On another note, thank you to all that helped get this together, especially dare.
    WOW big update really liking the Game Breaker. Also agree Enslaved is a great game

P.S your first 4 plats have the same game breaker lol

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Hey man,great work on the cl so far.Just try and update when you can mate,dont over do it.I wil keep visiting for sure.And like the others,yeah Enslaved was a great game except for them god damn tech orbs

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast