Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 351

Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies

This is a discussion on Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Feral Congrats on platting Sly 3 mate Thanks man Originally Posted by dr_mayus Now get the inFAMOUS ...

  1. #301
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Sly 3 mate
    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Now get the inFAMOUS and you can enter the Sucker Punch club.
    Not a damn chance. I'm so close, yet so far with that I am dreading the blast shards. I have over half already, I think I only need 100 or so more. But I don't have a good strategy to collecting them, and quite frankly, don't want to unless there is an easier way than running around press 50000000004021 times.

  2. #302
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Thanks man
    You're welcome mate

    Don't worry about the blast shards in Infamous 2, they are pretty easy.


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  3. #303
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    You're welcome mate

    Don't worry about the blast shards in Infamous 2, they are pretty easy.
    Yeah the Infamous 2 shards are easy, but this is about Infamous 1 Those are terrible.

  4. #304
    Local Drunk
    Feral's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,999
    Reputation
    603

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Yeah the Infamous 2 shards are easy, but this is about Infamous 1 Those are terrible.
    My bad, give me a break I'm sober lol. Yeah they fucking suck. Stupid blast shards


    Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

  5. #305
    The One and Only
    DaRe_xLw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    493

    Congratz on Sly 3.

    Oh yeah, remember yesterday when we were playing Walking Dead ep. 2 and I was ahead of you? Awesome story wasn't it?


    Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

    DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

    Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

    DareCity701
    My dA account.

    My YouTube Channel

    Please subscribe today!

    Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

  6. #306
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    My bad, give me a break I'm sober lol. Yeah they fucking suck. Stupid blast shards
    You are forgiven, you drunken goof I would like a good strategy to collecting them though, so I can have all Sucker Punch 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on Sly 3.

    Oh yeah, remember yesterday when we were playing Walking Dead ep. 2 and I was ahead of you? Awesome story wasn't it?
    It's a great game/series. If I had more money I would probably buy the rest of them when they come out.

  7. #307
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Congratulations on the Sly 3 plat dude

  8. #308
    In2
    In2 is offline
    January MOTM
    In2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Quebec City, Can.
    Posts
    733
    Reputation
    184

    Congrats on the Sly 3 .

    Best of luck with the shards on Infamous, they're really annoying.

    Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me


    In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.



    Follow and watch my latest work.

  9. #309
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Congrats in finishing off the Sly trilogy and good luck with the remaining blast shards in inFAMOUS. I need to get around to that game at some point but seeing as how there are no online trophies for it I'm in no rush.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  10. #310
    Crocodile Hunter
    Ac3stralian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Straya ****!
    Posts
    2,057
    Reputation
    178

    Congrats on the Trilogy man

    they are pretty good aye, adds another 105 odd trophies to your count

    Sig by Apokolypz



  11. #311
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on getting the Sly 3 plat my friend,nice one.I did the same as you and pretty plat'd them back to back.I thought they were all great games and great fun but got tedious at times and after playing them all,im now lucking forward to the next installment on Ps3 Best of luck with the blast shards on inFAMOUS aswell man.I fluked that trophie because i needed 2 shards and never spent a great deal of time looking for them.I was doing something for some other trophie and i stumbled across the last 2 inbetween 2 buildings I hope you have the same luck man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  12. #312
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Not a damn chance. I'm so close, yet so far with that I am dreading the blast shards. I have over half already, I think I only need 100 or so more. But I don't have a good strategy to collecting them, and quite frankly, don't want to unless there is an easier way than running around press 50000000004021 times.
    Here you go

    InFAMOUS - PS3/Blast Shards - WikiCheats

    Just copy it to Paint (or print it up) and then cross them off as you find them. It takes awhile but it is very doable.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  13. #313
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Sly 3 plat dude
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Congrats on the Sly 3 .

    Best of luck with the shards on Infamous, they're really annoying.
    Yeah they are. I'm still trying to decide if I should go and do them or not

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Congrats in finishing off the Sly trilogy and good luck with the remaining blast shards in inFAMOUS. I need to get around to that game at some point but seeing as how there are no online trophies for it I'm in no rush.
    Thanks, it's a great game but I still think the second is heaps better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Congrats on the Trilogy man

    they are pretty good aye, adds another 105 odd trophies to your count
    116 to be exact

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Sly 3 plat my friend,nice one.I did the same as you and pretty plat'd them back to back.I thought they were all great games and great fun but got tedious at times and after playing them all,im now lucking forward to the next installment on Ps3 Best of luck with the blast shards on inFAMOUS aswell man.I fluked that trophie because i needed 2 shards and never spent a great deal of time looking for them.I was doing something for some other trophie and i stumbled across the last 2 inbetween 2 buildings I hope you have the same luck man
    You lucky bastard I hope I can get it on a fluke Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Here you go

    InFAMOUS - PS3/Blast Shards - WikiCheats

    Just copy it to Paint (or print it up) and then cross them off as you find them. It takes awhile but it is very doable.
    I was going to try that, but I haven't gotten around to it. The whole concept just seems like it's going to take a long time to complete.

  14. #314
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    Congrats on the sly collection. Easy but very fun trilogy.

  15. #315
    Ice Cream Firefighter
    great_daze_tazer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,395
    Reputation
    351

    congrats on the new dude, nice work so what's next on the agenda for you now


    PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer


    Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles






  16. #316
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    I'm going through a burnout right now, not really feeling like playing games that are close to platinum. I've been barely playing Darksiders lately, just trying to finish it. I updated this with a new section that has my official reviews though.

  17. #317
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Sucks to hear about your burnout dude. Hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things soon.

  18. #318
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    I just got out of a burnout myself so I know what your going through. Also later in the up coming week, I'm gonna host a Twisted Metal game night and would be great if you can join.

  19. #319
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Sorry to hear you're burned out man. I've been there myself several times,especially after doing good in a trophy competition while playing easy games. I find the best thing to do is to not even worry about trophies and find a game that's actually fun to play and ignore everything else. After awhile, you'll start wanting to earn trophies again.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  20. #320
    My Own Worst Enemy
    Self_Saboteur-'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UoK,KY
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    26

    Don't feel bad ds I burnout all the time.
    Just look at my trophies, Darksiders 1 for instance.
    I play something as long as it holds my interest. I have more than a few games that I got a few trophies away from plat. and then burnout.
    We'll get back to them sometime.


    (Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)


Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO