Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 351

Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies

This is a discussion on Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by dr_mayus Nice new Crushing wasn't too bad, just that boat scene and the gunfight in the desert ...

  1. #61
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Nice new Crushing wasn't too bad, just that boat scene and the gunfight in the desert town. Hell of a good game though.

    I also need to finish up 1 as well. I will probably get to it after I beat Rayman.
    Thanks Yeah I put that in my thoughts on the game under the platinum in the OP, the boat part was difficult. I think I have beat Uncharted 1 like 3 times, but I don't have many trophies in it since my dad formatted my ps3 (accidentally) a loooong time ago.

    Also, way to platinum Eyepet & Friends n00b Thought you hated the first.

  2. #62
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,803
    Reputation
    459

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Thanks Yeah I put that in my thoughts on the game under the platinum in the OP, the boat part was difficult. I think I have beat Uncharted 1 like 3 times, but I don't have many trophies in it since my dad formatted my ps3 (accidentally) a loooong time ago.

    Also, way to platinum Eyepet & Friends n00b Thought you hated the first.
    I did, but my company sent me the sequel and it was just sitting there. Then we had to put my dog down on Sunday and I thought it would cheer me up...it didn't

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  3. #63
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on your uncharted 3 plat mate,well done.Im also glad you had fun with it too.I hopefully will get to this series sometime as i have u2 sat on my shelf and thought i might give it a whirl sometime.Congrats again man

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  4. #64
    Royal Flush X2
    omnislash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,190
    Reputation
    200

    I thought you got the Twisted Metal plat but still congrats on your new plat. Soon you'll have that Twisted Metal plat and be the 2nd one on this site to get it.

  5. #65
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your uncharted 3 plat mate,well done.Im also glad you had fun with it too.I hopefully will get to this series sometime as i have u2 sat on my shelf and thought i might give it a whirl sometime.Congrats again man
    Thank you, Uncharted is a great series, and definitely pushes the ps3 to its fullest. Great graphics and voice acting, as well as plot-lines (for the most part). You should give UC2 a go

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I did, but my company sent me the sequel and it was just sitting there. Then we had to put my dog down on Sunday and I thought it would cheer me up...it didn't
    Oh Sorry about that.

    Well, I suspected it was from work, so nice one, might as well do something with the game, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I thought you got the Twisted Metal plat but still congrats on your new plat. Soon you'll have that Twisted Metal plat and be the 2nd one on this site to get it.
    Can't wait to get the plat, should be fairly soon. Definitely the most effort and time I have put into a game, and with the most enjoyment while doing it.

  6. #66
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Sick! Nice job with Uncharted 3 platinum man! You're super close to TM, I see! Badass!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  7. #67
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Sick! Nice job with Uncharted 3 platinum man! You're super close to TM, I see! Badass!
    Thank you Twisted Metal online is down right now, so if it doesn't get back up today I won't be able to get the 30 day trophy for a while. I fricken hope it is back up today or im screwed.

    Also, decided to play UC1 right now, so that will most likely be my next platinum after TM.

  8. #68
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Thank you Twisted Metal online is down right now, so if it doesn't get back up today I won't be able to get the 30 day trophy for a while. I fricken hope it is back up today or im screwed.

    Also, decided to play UC1 right now, so that will most likely be my next platinum after TM.
    Shi---- that's terrible news for sure






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  9. #69
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Shi---- that's terrible news for sure
    No no, turns out it came up at 8 pm for me, so I was able to get a win in for that day. Really odd that I haven't gotten it yet though, most likely next week.

  10. #70
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    No no, turns out it came up at 8 pm for me, so I was able to get a win in for that day. Really odd that I haven't gotten it yet though, most likely next week.
    Awesome. That would have truly sucked. Good luck! (it is the in your name, lol )






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  11. #71
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    O1KING01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    1

    nice collection m8 !!nice banner


  12. #72
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    After much time and lots of frustration, I have a mini-update. I tidied up a lot of stuff to make it neater. Also added some tables.

    On the gaming side, i am trying to finish up Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, as well as Twisted Metal. In Prince of Persia, in my first playthrough I missed one of the 48 sand clouds, so now I have to replay the game collecting them all. I also need to play it for 10 hours (only 1 hour and a half left) and rewind time 200 times.

    In Twisted Metal, I have a feeling that a trophy that requires the player to win at least one game per day for 30 days is glitched, it is my last before platinum. I will see next, next Sunday (possibly Monday) if it pops or not.

    I am playing Trine and Darksiders as well, both of which are very enjoyable. Darksiders seems like a God of War rip-off that is worse than GoW, but it is still an alright game so far. Trine has been very cool and it is surprisingly fun.

  13. #73
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    I feel your pain mate with those god damn sand clouds on PoP.I think i missed 1 or 2 myself and to do the whole game again .I hope you have a bit more fun with the other games you have bro.Your list is looking pretty damn fine too mate and i shall of course be coming back

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  14. #74
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I feel your pain mate with those god damn sand clouds on PoP.I think i missed 1 or 2 myself and to do the whole game again .I hope you have a bit more fun with the other games you have bro.Your list is looking pretty damn fine too mate and i shall of course be coming back
    I know, it is so dumb to have to replay the entire game, thing needs like a chapter select type thing showing how many sand clouds are in each That would make it way easier.

    I just added a list of games that I have given up on/pushed aside for way later found at the bottom of the checklist. I will add a table of contents soon as well so it is easier to get to certain parts of the checklist

  15. #75
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Update: New Platinum!

    Twisted Metal: I am Sweet Tooth
    All trophies




    I had a lot of fun playing this game. Since Twisted Metal was one of my favorite series', this one was a must buy. It was fun to co op the guide with dr_mayus too, so once the guide was done I strained for the platinum. I finally got it, thanks to omnislash for a lot of great tips on some trophies.

  16. #76
    Regional Manager of War
    Admiral_Awesome91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Empire City
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    80

    Great checklist, I am loving the format and thank you for the awesome Captain America trophy guide

  17. #77
    Hidden Saint
    Thunder's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    73

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Update: New Platinum!

    Twisted Metal: I am Sweet Tooth
    All trophies




    I had a lot of fun playing this game. Since Twisted Metal was one of my favorite series', this one was a must buy. It was fun to co op the guide with dr_mayus too, so once the guide was done I strained for the platinum. I finally got it, thanks to omnislash for a lot of great tips on some trophies.
    Finally you got it Congratulations dude



    deviantART
    Check pieces I do on Photoshop

    Thunder's Checklist
    Make your opinion about my checklist

    The Thundercloud
    Request me some art [closed by now]

    Avatar and signature by apokolypz
    Platinum bar by me, request on my shop



  18. #78
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Magnumas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    1

    Yo , nice list. P.S. Pm me for Kane And Lynch 2 online trophies (there's noone playing online so we could boost some..)
    Come to My Trophy Check List

  19. #79
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Congrats on the TM plat mate,well done.If i remember correctly you had some trouble with a trophy that meant you had to do something over 30 days (or im completely mistaken) and if im right in what im saying im glad it all worked out for you in the end mate.Congrats again

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  20. #80
    Change is mediocre
    Luckalicious's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,583
    Reputation
    442

    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Great checklist, I am loving the format and thank you for the awesome Captain America trophy guide
    Thank you, and you're welcome I guess for the guide Glad it could help
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderStick View Post
    Finally you got it Congratulations dude
    Thanks Thunder Had a lot of fun times (and a lot of not-so-fun times) playing Twisted Metal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnumas View Post
    Yo , nice list. P.S. Pm me for Kane And Lynch 2 online trophies (there's noone playing online so we could boost some..)
    I would be down to boost once I beat the story. I didn't think anyone would be playing it as the game isn't good at all. But yeah, I will probably get back to you on that. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the TM plat mate,well done.If i remember correctly you had some trouble with a trophy that meant you had to do something over 30 days (or im completely mistaken) and if im right in what im saying im glad it all worked out for you in the end mate.Congrats again
    Well, it was supposed to unlock a long time ago (like a week ago) but I think I might've missed a couple days earlier when I first got it. Definitely made me worried. Thank you

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO