Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies

This is a discussion on Luck's List Of Luscious Trophies within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by daftprophet Gratz on Trine 2 (so very easy ) Really fun game and I agree with Omni, ...

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Gratz on Trine 2 (so very easy ) Really fun game and I agree with Omni, definitely worth finishing!
    I didn't get the platinum for Trine 2, but Trine, I was thinking of getting Trine 2 though.

In terms of games, I have been thinking of buying Killzone 3 off of my friend for $20, which is a little cheaper than retail, and I would probably plat it.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I didn't get the platinum for Trine 2, but Trine, I was thinking of getting Trine 2 though.

In terms of games, I have been thinking of buying Killzone 3 off of my friend for $20, which is a little cheaper than retail, and I would probably plat it.
    Just to let you know it is 20$ at WalMart right now. Playstation is having a spring sale on a lot of different games ranging from 15-20$. To make it easy for customers I put all the games in one cabinet so go check it out

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Just to let you know it is 20$ at WalMart right now. Playstation is having a spring sale on a lot of different games ranging from 15-20$. To make it easy for customers I put all the games in one cabinet so go check it out
    Ok, cool. I should tell my friend that and see if he will lower the price What other games are on sale?

Resident PHD

Ok, cool. I should tell my friend that and see if he will lower the price What other games are on sale?
    Mostly move games. Eyepet, start the party, tv superstars, the fight, playstation move heroes, Medieval Moves, carnival island.

Best Buy has Littlebig Planet 2 Special Edition and GT5 XL edition on for 29.99 as well right now.

Change is mediocre

[top]Update: v1.5 Is Here!

What I Did:

• Various parts of the checklist were tidied up
    • Added a trophy card showing my recently played game under "On The Plate"
    • Replaced the trophy overview top with a trophy card easily showing my stats
    • Banners for each of my platinums, made by Bladia
    • Added a shout-outs section

Please leave feedback and ways to improve

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I think your revised cl looks the buisness.There really is a lot to look at and it doesnt get boring at any stage at all.I like your goals,in particular the one to get more plats than a certain somebody lol.Your backlog of games i think is looking pretty good.I say that because the Prince of Persia games are great.A little advice to offer you is try not to do the two PoP games that require 3 playthroughs (as the difficulty trophys do not stack) one after the other as they may seem a little repetative and may take the fun out of the games and get boring for you but all 3 PoP games are relatively easy.You have done yourself proud and shown great thought and creativity in your cl.I really do like it man and i for one will be back.Keep up the awesome work mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    I think your revised cl looks the buisness.There really is a lot to look at and it doesnt get boring at any stage at all.I like your goals,in particular the one to get more plats than a certain somebody lol.Your backlog of games i think is looking pretty good.I say that because the Prince of Persia games are great.A little advice to offer you is try not to do the two PoP games that require 3 playthroughs (as the difficulty trophys do not stack) one after the other as they may seem a little repetative and may take the fun out of the games and get boring for you but all 3 PoP games are relatively easy.You have done yourself proud and shown great thought and creativity in your cl.I really do like it man and i for one will be back.Keep up the awesome work mate
    Thanks for the kind words man I noticed that the 2 PoP games don't stack difficulty trophies, which sucks as 3 playthroughs can be terrible, even 2 playthroughs in Sands Of Time has me a little mad, since the only things that game did well was the platforming and character development. The combat sucks though xD I should get around to the Sands Of Time platinum after I beat Darksiders (which I will then most likely go after the platinum after Sands of Time).

The One and Only

v1.5 is looking awesome man. Great job.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    v1.5 is looking awesome man. Great job.
    Cheers Dare

I just updated a tiny little bit in the About Me section, making it now v1.6.

PRO Member

Loving the new layout dude!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

The One and Only

Cheers Dare

I just updated a tiny little bit in the About Me section, making it now v1.6.
    Nice, I'll make sure to read it.

EDIT: Took a look at it. My only issue is that the image you used of your postbid is too tall, and it sticks out of the box. Just a little friendly critique just in case.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Nice, I'll make sure to read it.

EDIT: Took a look at it. My only issue is that the image you used of your postbid is too tall, and it sticks out of the box. Just a little friendly critique just in case.
    I thought I fixed that, the postbid pic doesn't stick out for me, it is like right at the edge. Took me a while to get right since I added text things as well, so it kept messing it up. Can you screen-cap it so I can see?

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Loving the new layout dude!
    Thanks a lot, daft

Crocodile Hunter

Nice update DS

I'll need to get round to making my own checklist soon

Sig by Apokolypz

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post
    Nice update DS

I'll need to get round to making my own checklist soon
    Yeah you should . I was thinking of having a competition, me and you, sometime in the future, like the summer. If I am not working in the summer (and you are able to game) then we should do it. I will pm you what I thought of so far.

Royal Flush X2

Nice improvements to the list. Also thanks for the shoutout

Crocodile Hunter

Yeah you should . I was thinking of having a competition, me and you, sometime in the future, like the summer. If I am not working in the summer (and you are able to game) then we should do it. I will pm you what I thought of so far.

Sig by Apokolypz

Resident PHD

Loving the new layout Luck, also I just read your description for Dead Space and that made me laugh (don't worry I'm 27 and I can't play that game )

You should also add a link to the facebook page in your list so people can see your layout.

Local Drunk

Awesome checklist mate and the layout is brilliant. You've got a lot of sweet plats too.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Change is mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Awesome checklist mate and the layout is brilliant. You've got a lot of sweet plats too.
    Thanks Feral The only plat I'm really proud of is Twisted Metal though, the rest seem easy (excluding Medal of Honor, that was a pain).

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Loving the new layout Luck, also I just read your description for Dead Space and that made me laugh (don't worry I'm 27 and I can't play that game )

You should also add a link to the facebook page in your list so people can see your layout.
    Haha, it really does have it's moments. Still a great game nonetheless. Link the PS3T facebook page in my checklist?

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3dUd3- View Post

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Nice improvements to the list. Also thanks for the shoutout
    Well I thought you deserved one since I probably would have given up on Twisted Metal had you not helped

Local Drunk

Thanks Feral The only plat I'm really proud of is Twisted Metal though, the rest seem easy (excluding Medal of Honor, that was a pain).
    You're welcome mate Yeah, I'd be proud of it too. You should be proud of all of the even if they are easy at least you took the time to get them. Really? It didn't sound too bad in your description thingy. Was that because of all the online in Medal Of Honor?

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast