Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 689

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII Congrats on your progress, you'll have the plat before I even get chance to play it. ...

  1. #181
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on your progress, you'll have the plat before I even get chance to play it.
    If I keep spending the same amount of time on the game that I have in the last few days there's a good possibility I will
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  2. #182
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    StewartBros's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sol-3
    Posts
    1,281
    Reputation
    33

    Hey mate, well done on the 2 LBP plats! I'm contemplating going for the plat on the 1st game myself, but am still a long way off it!


    I see you rated the CSI and Terminator games more highly than I did!
    I hated CSI personally - as soon as it was platted, I removed it from my house and took it straight to the local game store!

  3. #183
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Hey mate, well done on the 2 LBP plats! I'm contemplating going for the plat on the 1st game myself, but am still a long way off it!


    I see you rated the CSI and Terminator games more highly than I did!
    I hated CSI personally - as soon as it was platted, I removed it from my house and took it straight to the local game store!
    I thought CSI was decent but some of the voice acting was horrible. I don't trade in or sell any of my games, but if I did it would of been gone long ago lol.

    Anyways, another small update to my checklist. I removed the few games on my list that I said I've yet to start and just replaced them with my entire game collection.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  4. #184
    PRO Member
    snakebit10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    84

    I seen in the most recent purchase thread you picked up MW 2 and World at war. Might as well get Cod classic from the psn store. LOL. Are we having a race to see who can have the biggest backlog. I may be close to 40 games I haven't started yet.

    Sig and Avatar by Jondeere


  5. #185
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    I seen in the most recent purchase thread you picked up MW 2 and World at war. Might as well get Cod classic from the psn store. LOL. Are we having a race to see who can have the biggest backlog. I may be close to 40 games I haven't started yet.
    Once I start playing those two CoD games I'll probably end up getting Classic as well. However, I don't know when I'll be starting them as my backlog continually grows. I think I have over 50 games that I haven't started yet lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  6. #186
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    I beat you both...65 games not started, 25 games still to be completed

  7. #187
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I beat you both...for now. 65 games not started, 25 games still to be completed
    There I fixed it for you lol. I thought 2012 was going to be a lot easier on the wallet compared to 2011 with the number of great games that came out then. However, I can already tell I'll probably double my collection before 2013 hits.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  8. #188
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    There I fixed it for you lol. I thought 2012 was going to be a lot easier on the wallet compared to 2011 with the number of great games that came out then. However, I can already tell I'll probably double my collection before 2013 hits.
    I'm really trying to control myself. I want to make a significant dent in my collection this year. I'll still buy games I want, but I really want to knock into my backlog.

  9. #189
    A plat a month!
    wandarer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    65

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I'm really trying to control myself. I want to make a significant dent in my collection this year. I'll still buy games I want, but I really want to knock into my backlog.
    I know what you guys mean. My "rotation" is already maxed out, and I have more games coming soon that I'll get. I don't want to put them on the shelf, but I believe I half to.



  10. #190
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Another small update for today. Just finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the Lightning DLC giving me platinum number 56 and both of the DLC characters to use.


    Master of Time
    Denaratuck earned this 34 minutes ago in Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available.

    I got lucky and tamed both Lightning and Lieutenant Amodar in just two battles. The first battle I got Lieutenant Amodar and the second time I fought them I got Lightning. Now I just need for them to release the Omega DLC and I'll be set.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  11. #191
    PRO Member
    daftprophet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,593
    Reputation
    345

    Nice! Great plat to have! I'm taking my time with that one though...but congrats!






    |
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

    |Avy - Animals As Leaders|




  12. #192
    R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(
    john3007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Theatre of Dreams
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    237

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Another small update for today. Just finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 and the Lightning DLC giving me platinum number 56 and both of the DLC characters to use.


    Master of Time
    Denaratuck earned this 34 minutes ago in Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available.

    I got lucky and tamed both Lightning and Lieutenant Amodar in just two battles. The first battle I got Lieutenant Amodar and the second time I fought them I got Lightning. Now I just need for them to release the Omega DLC and I'll be set.
    Congrats on your new plat my friend,well done.Ive yet to play this game and will be very soon and im really excited for it.I hope you enjoyed the game.

    Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

  13. #193
    PRO Member
    kingway56's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by denaratuck View Post
    another small update for today. Just finished final fantasy xiii-2 and the lightning dlc giving me platinum number 56 and both of the dlc characters to use.


    master of time
    denaratuck earned this 34 minutes ago in final fantasy xiii-2
    mastered the timeline and obtained every trophy available.

    I got lucky and tamed both lightning and lieutenant amodar in just two battles. The first battle i got lieutenant amodar and the second time i fought them i got lightning. Now i just need for them to release the omega dlc and i'll be set.
    whoa!!!! Congrats on the new plat my friend.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247



  14. #194
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice! Great plat to have! I'm taking my time with that one though...but congrats!
    I actually took a lot longer than I thought to get the plat. Even today when I only needed to fight several monsters to have them all for the last fragment I needed, I always made sure I encountered them enough to have a check mark next to their list and made sure to catch them. Some of them took almost 30 minutes each (I'm looking at you Green Chocobo).

    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your new plat my friend,well done.Ive yet to play this game and will be very soon and im really excited for it.I hope you enjoyed the game.
    I thought it was a good game. I liked it a lot more than XIII except for how short it was. One of the things I really liked was every time you continued, they would play a short video showing what previously happened in the game. That, and I really liked Mog.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    whoa!!!! Congrats on the new plat my friend.
    Thanks. I needed one after seeing you got the MW3 plat
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  15. #195
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    Epic dude, congratulations on the FFXIII-2 platinum. Whats up next?

  16. #196
    Nope, nothing
    Chambers35's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,674
    Reputation
    462

    Congratulations on getting the FFXIII-2 Plat mate

  17. #197
    Gotham's Reckoning
    gamelord-2007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barad-dr
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    36

    Wow congrats on platting Final Fantasy XIII-2 man .





    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push


    Platbar By Wadefan

    Sig By Apokolypz

    PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

  18. #198
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Epic dude, congratulations on the FFXIII-2 platinum. Whats up next?
    Thanks. After I earned the plat, and then unlocked both of the DLC characters I didn't want to start anything new and wanted to go to sleep but it was only 8:00 pm. I decided to go out for something to eat and when I returned home I started the Jak and Daxter HD Collection so I'm currently working on the first game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Congratulations on getting the FFXIII-2 Plat mate
    Thanks Chambers. If you liked FFXIII, you should pick up XIII-2 as it improves on the game in a lot of ways and provides more side quests. However, the drawbacks include a shorter and much easier campaign.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Wow congrats on platting Final Fantasy XIII-2 man .
    Thanks. It was a fun game and I liked it much better than FFXIII.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

  19. #199
    Beast Incarnate
    DragonWolfVII's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rowley Regis, UK
    Posts
    3,658
    Reputation
    131

    You just need to update your checklist now....

  20. #200
    Platinum Procrastinator
    Denaratuck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    3,081
    Reputation
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    You just need to update your checklist now....
    Hahaha, I'll probably reach 100 platinum trophies before that happens.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO