Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Thanks Snakebit. I almost called you Goku for a second because of the avatar lol. Another ...

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks Snakebit. I almost called you Goku for a second because of the avatar lol. Another small update for tonight:

Platinum number 57, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Top of the Heap
    Denaratuck earned this 1 hour ago in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
    You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect

With this plat, I'm now only two away from catching up to Dragonwolf again
    HEY DENARA, SORRY I HAVEN'T CHECKED IN HERE IN A WEEK AND I MISSED THE FACT THAT YOU EARNED ANOTHER PLAT! CONGRATS MY FRIEND! YOU AND DRAGON WOLF ARE PUTTING UP A GOOD BATTLE.
    THIS AWESOME AVY AND SIG BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Sorry im a bit late in saying this mate i didnt know you got this but congrats on this plat and i hope you and dragon behave sensibly during this chase or do you need a referee
    Hahaha. Well I think Dragon is pulling away from me as lately I've been on a big Battlefield 3 kick playing with my two buddies and haven't even been worrying about trophies. Although, I did play a little Jak 2 yesterday for an hour or so but found myself hating the game. If I had of been asked to rate the game then I would of gave it 1/10 due to the stupid, rage inducing controls, camera views, and checkpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    HEY DENARA, SORRY I HAVEN'T CHECKED IN HERE IN A WEEK AND I MISSED THE FACT THAT YOU EARNED ANOTHER PLAT! CONGRATS MY FRIEND! YOU AND DRAGON WOLF ARE PUTTING UP A GOOD BATTLE.
    Thanks Kings. As for me and Dragonwolf, I feel we're just motivating DJ_Keyser more and he's going to surprise us both in the near future.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Player Hater

Thanks Kings. As for me and Dragonwolf, I feel we're just motivating DJ_Keyser more and he's going to surprise us both in the near future.
    Well, I've drawn equal with yourself (and Final Fantasy XIII-2 should probably be worth 2 plats imo), but Dragon still has a bit of a lead. I'm working on Rayman: Origins at the moment which will probably take a little bit of time. Like I've stated earlier, I think we're all pretty well-matched and I like checking in on the progress of y'all. A little bit of light-hearted competition adds to the fun-factor a little, I find.

Beast Incarnate

At the rate I'm going you'll both hit 100 before I get this stupid Lucky 7's fragment (or whatever the hell its called) on FFXIII-2. I've spent a total of nearly 30 hours on it now. Unlucky or what!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Well, I've drawn equal with yourself (and Final Fantasy XIII-2 should probably be worth 2 plats imo), but Dragon still has a bit of a lead. I'm working on Rayman: Origins at the moment which will probably take a little bit of time. Like I've stated earlier, I think we're all pretty well-matched and I like checking in on the progress of y'all. A little bit of light-hearted competition adds to the fun-factor a little, I find.
    Yeah I'm glad all three of us are around the same level so I can keep track of my progress compared to the both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    At the rate I'm going you'll both hit 100 before I get this stupid Lucky 7's fragment (or whatever the hell its called) on FFXIII-2. I've spent a total of nearly 30 hours on it now. Unlucky or what!
    That really sucks then. I've heard horror stories like yours about people taking a long time to get it which is why I think its a stupid fragment to include in the game. Anytime people include something luck based in a game, it can take all the fun out of it.

PRO Member

Beautiful checklist in so many ways! Some great ideas like Platinum Times and great Platinums like 3D Dot Game Heroes as well!
    I never realized that it was you who wrote the Rocketbirds trophy guide. I'd like to say thank you for a guide that helped me earn a Platinum.
    Keep it up!

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Icebrand1270 View Post
    Beautiful checklist in so many ways! Some great ideas like Platinum Times and great Platinums like 3D Dot Game Heroes as well!
    I never realized that it was you who wrote the Rocketbirds trophy guide. I'd like to say thank you for a guide that helped me earn a Platinum.
    Keep it up!
    Thanks for the kind comments. I really wish I spent more time updating my checklist but I never find the time or desire to do so. I'm also glad my guide was helpful in your quest for the trophies.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well I've stopped hunting for trophies again, or to a lesser extent anyways as I've been busy playing Battlefield 3 every night with two buddies. However, today while both of them were at work, I finally managed to earn the following trophy:

[top]Complete Warrior
    Got a kill with the following weapons in a single life: Assault Rifle, Jet and Tank

I didn't think I'd ever get this one and was thinking I'd never be able to get 100% in Battlefield 3. However, now that I have it out of the way I'm feeling very happy and confident that I'll be able to earn the rest of the trophies.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on achieving that trophy Dena.I take it its a difficult one to get then ?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on achieving that trophy Dena.I take it its a difficult one to get then ?
    I thought it was fairly difficult to achieve yeah. You have to be a decent pilot to get a jet kill, not to mention people always seem to grab them first so its hard enough to find one. Also, it seems almost everybody in the game has unlocked everything for all of the vehicles, while I barely have anything unlocked for the jets so I usually get owned in the skies lol.

Retired...

Looks amazing & love it... Keep it up man!

So, how are you progressing with Battlefield 3?

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Looks amazing & love it... Keep it up man!

So, how are you progressing with Battlefield 3?
    Thanks for taking the time to dig through the pages and find my checklist as I haven't updated this for quite some time. As for Battlefield 3, I'm almost done all of the online stuff. All I have left to do is get the Bullseye trophy and then finish every mission on hard. However, I haven't really been trying that hard for it though because I'm usually playing it online with two friends who aren't into trophies so we just play multiplayer in the same squad most nights.

Congrats to you though for getting the BF3 plat, especially without a mic

Platinum Procrastinator

Tonight I took a break from playing Battlefield 3 and was able to get 100% on Journey, which is an amazing game although its pretty expensive at $15 considering how short it is. Still though, its very unique and merits a playthrough no matter what genre of games you're into.

Player Hater

Tonight I took a break from playing Battlefield 3 and was able to get 100% on Journey, which is an amazing game although its pretty expensive at $15 considering how short it is. Still though, its very unique and merits a playthrough no matter what genre of games you're into.
    Nice one on the 100% for Journey, Dena. I absolutely loved that game. I don't think the price was too much, to be honest. I look at the game with the same amount of reverence I hold for my favourite films. It was an awesome experience and I too soon hope to have that 100%!

Retired...

Thanks for taking the time to dig through the pages and find my checklist as I haven't updated this for quite some time. As for Battlefield 3, I'm almost done all of the online stuff. All I have left to do is get the Bullseye trophy and then finish every mission on hard. However, I haven't really been trying that hard for it though because I'm usually playing it online with two friends who aren't into trophies so we just play multiplayer in the same squad most nights.

Congrats to you though for getting the BF3 plat, especially without a mic
    Congrats on your work BF3 in progress. All of my ribbons are done by myself but I needed Highway's help about kills 6 in a single round "Air Warfare" or else that would been of impossible for me!

Don't worry about Bullseye, only 3 enemies will give you trouble it took me only 20 minutes to try & beat but after beat 3 enemies are done, next other like 2 enemies are pretty easy and done so easier. You can do it man!!!

Thanks for your good words about my BF3 platinum!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

The One and Only

Congratz on your new 100%

Is Journey really that good? I still don't even know what it's about.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your new 100%

Is Journey really that good? I still don't even know what it's about.
    Yes. It's that good.

Congrats on the 100% Denaratuck!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the Journey 100%. I've heard very good things about it and it will be a game I'll invest in later on down the line when it gets a bit cheaper.....or when PS+ do it for free!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the journey 100% man.I too have heard good things about this and like DragonWolf i think i may invest in this game in the future.Congrats again mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Change is mediocre

You have a great list Denaratuck I really like your checklist.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast