Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser Nice one on the 100% for Journey, Dena. I absolutely loved that game. I don't think ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Nice one on the 100% for Journey, Dena. I absolutely loved that game. I don't think the price was too much, to be honest. I look at the game with the same amount of reverence I hold for my favourite films. It was an awesome experience and I too soon hope to have that 100%!
    I agree with you about the game being worth the money, however, I know a lot of people don't have the amount of games we do and at a $15 price tag, that's not really cheap compared to other games you can get on the PSN store for the same price that come with a plat. That being said though, its still one of my favorite games this year and now I think I'm going to purchase Flower and Flow very soon to support ThatGameCompany.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Congrats on your work BF3 in progress. All of my ribbons are done by myself but I needed Highway's help about kills 6 in a single round "Air Warfare" or else that would been of impossible for me!

Don't worry about Bullseye, only 3 enemies will give you trouble it took me only 20 minutes to try & beat but after beat 3 enemies are done, next other like 2 enemies are pretty easy and done so easier. You can do it man!!!

Thanks for your good words about my BF3 platinum!
    Again congrats on your BF3 plat. Like you, I also earned all of the ribbons myself and managed to get lucky several times now and end up in the chopper with a good pilot so getting the Air Warfare ribbon was quite easy. As for the Bullseye trophy. Me and my friend gave tried several times now but there is a delay between our headsets so the timing is usually off. However, I know we'll get it soon if we keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on your new 100%

Is Journey really that good? I still don't even know what it's about.
    Yeah Journey is really that good although you're bound to find a few people who aren't going to like it. You start off by seeing something fall from the sky into the top of a distant mountain. Then you start your journey to reach the peak and discover what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Yes. It's that good.

Congrats on the 100% Denaratuck!
    Thanks for taking the time to check out my checklist

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the Journey 100%. I've heard very good things about it and it will be a game I'll invest in later on down the line when it gets a bit cheaper.....or when PS+ do it for free!
    Thanks ans yeah I highly recommend Journey to everyone. Hopefully they discount it or give it away for free to the PS+ members eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the journey 100% man.I too have heard good things about this and like DragonWolf i think i may invest in this game in the future.Congrats again mate
    Thanks and like DragonWolf, you should check it out at some point. I haven't really played a game like it before and I love how they handled the multiplayer aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    You have a great list Denaratuck I really like your checklist.
    Thanks for the kind words. I think its pretty good, although I need to spend a few hours on it updating everything.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Platinum Procrastinator

Well tonight sucks. For the last three days I've been house sitting for my buddy along with taking care of his dog while he's been out of town and logged into my account on his PS3. Then when I got home tonight after he returned and signed into the forums, I noticed it said I have played 101 games which is up from my usual 99. I then went to my list and noticed that Modern Warfare 3 and Resident Evil 4 was now on there. I guess when I tried to compare my trophies to someone on my friends list and it tried to sync, I got some of his trophies. That would explain why it took forever to sync and would always stop at five percent.

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to bring my overall trophy percentage up by finishing older games on my list, but now I have two more games that I need to buy if I ever want to have a 100% collection at all. This has really pissed me off because I had no intention of playing Modern Warfare 3 although I do have Resident Evil 4 from the PSN store, but haven't gotten around to starting it. I wish there was an option to remove certain games from your list because I didn't know I could even sync his trophies while being logged in under my account on his PS3.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

That sucks big time mate,i really feel for ya on that one.I personally dont like FPS's as popular as they all are,it just isnt for me and i wouldnt enjoy it.I hope you do enjoy it whenever you get the game/s even though your pissed right about now.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well tonight sucks. For the last three days I've been house sitting for my buddy along with taking care of his dog while he's been out of town and logged into my account on his PS3. Then when I got home tonight after he returned and signed into the forums, I noticed it said I have played 101 games which is up from my usual 99. I then went to my list and noticed that Modern Warfare 3 and Resident Evil 4 was now on there. I guess when I tried to compare my trophies to someone on my friends list and it tried to sync, I got some of his trophies. That would explain why it took forever to sync and would always stop at five percent.

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to bring my overall trophy percentage up by finishing older games on my list, but now I have two more games that I need to buy if I ever want to have a 100% collection at all. This has really pissed me off because I had no intention of playing Modern Warfare 3 although I do have Resident Evil 4 from the PSN store, but haven't gotten around to starting it. I wish there was an option to remove certain games from your list because I didn't know I could even sync his trophies while being logged in under my account on his PS3.
    Are you sure he didn't play the games from your account? I really don't think there would have been any cross-over from his account to yours, even on his PS3. I'm pretty sure you have to be signed into an account to earn trophies on it.

Beast Incarnate

I've never heard of this happening before. I've logged onto other PS3's in the past and not a single trophy was transferred over. Very strange. Sorry to hear it.

Random Access Memories

That seriously blows, and like Dj said, he probably played them on your account if you forgot to sign out or something. I too wish there was a way to delete games that you didn't enjoy and have sitting at 0-10% :/ Sorry to hear the crappy news man.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Platinum Procrastinator

Are you sure he didn't play the games from your account? I really don't think there would have been any cross-over from his account to yours, even on his PS3. I'm pretty sure you have to be signed into an account to earn trophies on it.
    I'm pretty sure he wasn't playing under my account because he doesn't have my password and I don't have it set to be remembered.

I've never heard of this happening before. I've logged onto other PS3's in the past and not a single trophy was transferred over. Very strange. Sorry to hear it.
    Yeah it really sucks because now I'm probably going to borrow the game for him and try to knock out the plat at some point. Either that and go out and buy it. However, because its a COD title, the price seldom drops which again sucks.

That seriously blows, and like Dj said, he probably played them on your account if you forgot to sign out or something. I too wish there was a way to delete games that you didn't enjoy and have sitting at 0-10% :/ Sorry to hear the crappy news man.
    I guess I must have forgot to sign out at some point over the past six months or so when I've been down there and he never noticed as well. Again, it really pissed me off but at least it wasn't for something like Warhawk or Star Ocean.

Platmate Editor in Chief

nice checklist...good to see one of the many Hoff guides is what brought you to our site

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    nice checklist...good to see one of the many Hoff guides is what brought you to our site
    Yeah, if it wasn't for the FFXIII guide I probably wouldn't of ended up on this site. I came for the guide, but stayed because of the community. The other guides that I've used along the way hasn't really hurt either lol.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update. Yesterday, I finally finished the Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mystery of Little Riddle PSN game to 100%. I've had it on my list for a long time ever since buying the entire six episode collection probably over a year ago when it was discounted. I was saving the last five episodes for a trophy competition because of the easy trophies. However, I got sick of seeing it on my list after all this time and at such a low trophy percentage so I finally decided to complete it. Doing so also pushed me into level 21 on the PSN which felt good after sitting there for what seemed like close to a year.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the 100% and for hitting level 21. Need to get banging out those plats now!

illegal in 9 countries

I guess I must have forgot to sign out at some point over the past six months or so when I've been down there and he never noticed as well. Again, it really pissed me off but at least it wasn't for something like Warhawk or Star Ocean.
    100% completion on my trophy card is a noble goal I gave up on long ago and have resigned myself to never achieving.

Have fun first and most and let the trophies take care of themselves.
    :embarrassed admission: It's not like you've got a couple of hundred incomplete games on your list.

Yes, I was channeling an Elcor just then

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Player Hater

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    :embarrassed admission: It's not like you've got a couple of hundred incomplete games on your list.
    High five!

PRO Member

Congrats on the 100% denara. You better start getting some plats though. Dj and dragon are ahead of you. "thats right dragon take your time on skyrim....greatest game ever..... Never want to stop playing".(jedi mind trick)

THIS AWESOME AVY BY THE ONE AND ONLY KID420247
    THE EPIC SIG CREATED BY APOKOLYPZ

The One and Only

Congratz on the 100% Denar, and congratz on reaching level 21 on PSN.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Platinum Procrastinator

Congrats on the 100% and for hitting level 21. Need to get banging out those plats now!
    I know but I'm having a lot of fun working on the guide for World Gone Sour along with playing it. However, after I finish that, I'll probably try nd knock out Resistance 2 and Battlefield 3 before I go away for college in May.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    100% completion on my trophy card is a noble goal I gave up on long ago and have resigned myself to never achieving.

Have fun first and most and let the trophies take care of themselves.

Yes, I was channeling an Elcor just then
    Hahaha, I know all too well about the games I have yet to start and are unfinished. One day I'll get to them, one day...

High five!
    Hows the saying go, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I see you two are in cahoots!

Quote Originally Posted by kingway56 View Post
    Congrats on the 100% denara. You better start getting some plats though. Dj and dragon are ahead of you. "thats right dragon take your time on skyrim....greatest game ever..... Never want to stop playing".(jedi mind trick)
    Hahaha. If DJ_Keyser got Ant1th3s1s, I'm glad I got you on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Congratz on the 100% Denar, and congratz on reaching level 21 on PSN.
    Thanks Dare. Congrats to you also for getting the Jak & Daxter plat and good luck on JAk II

Random Access Memories

Hey man. Congrats on 100% that game and reaching lvl 21

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Platinum Procrastinator

Hey man. Congrats on 100% that game and reaching lvl 21
    Thanks man. I'm looking forward to soon adding another 100% to my list when I get around to finishing the game off.

Player Hater

Hahaha. If DJ_Keyser got Ant1th3s1s, I'm glad I got you on my side.
    I know I have a couple of hundred incomplete games also... wish I planned it a bit better, because I know I'll be struggling to achieve even 50% completion (about 40% at the moment). I have major respect for those with a high completion percentage, but it's not something I can even hope to achieve due to my erratic nature and inability to focus on only one thing at a time. I've given in to my addictive nature, haha.

Platinum Procrastinator

I know I have a couple of hundred incomplete games also... wish I planned it a bit better, because I know I'll be struggling to achieve even 50% completion (about 40% at the moment). I have major respect for those with a high completion percentage, but it's not something I can even hope to achieve due to my erratic nature and inability to focus on only one thing at a time. I've given in to my addictive nature, haha.
    Luckily for me I only have several games that are incomplete but a few of them I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish even if I wanted to like Gran Turismo 5 and Sports Champions. However, I still want to go for 100% on games like Bioshick, Uncharted 2, and Red Dead Redemption at some point before the servers go down. Although, because I'll be returning to college again come May, they will surely be put on the back burner till after June when I finish for the summer.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast