Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Damn,3 days late on this one.Congrats on your recent 100% Dena,well done.And good luck with college too...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Damn,3 days late on this one.Congrats on your recent 100% Dena,well done.And good luck with college too

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

NSFW

Must admit, this is a very well structured checklist, with a userfriendly format and intersting trivia.

My personal favourite part of looking through a checklist is seeing peoples opinions of games, I it's nice seeing someone who gives long detailed descriptions. Nice work Denara!!!

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Damn,3 days late on this one.Congrats on your recent 100% Dena,well done.And good luck with college too
    Thanks and thanks. I'm no stranger to college as this will mark the third time I've gone in. Every time has been for a different course though and I've passed both times before. However, this time, I'll be jumping into the third semester instead of having to do the first two over again so I'm pretty nervous about that because I've forgotten everything I've learned before. Hopefully I'll be able to relearn most of it before I start in May.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    Must admit, this is a very well structured checklist, with a userfriendly format and intersting trivia.

My personal favourite part of looking through a checklist is seeing peoples opinions of games, I it's nice seeing someone who gives long detailed descriptions. Nice work Denara!!!
    Thanks and like you, I love to read others opinions on different games.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Local Drunk

I wandered in here once said how it was and then got drunk and forgot to come back

It's still and I have to say you have the craziest game collection but it's sweet!

Seeing as you've gotten 7 plats in the time I've been gone I'll say congrats on all of them and keep up the fantastic work

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I wandered in here once said how it was and then got drunk and forgot to come back

It's still and I have to say you have the craziest game collection but it's sweet!

Seeing as you've gotten 7 plats in the time I've been gone I'll say congrats on all of them and keep up the fantastic work
    Hahaha, at least you managed to find your way back to my checklist after your previous visit and leave a comment (I sound like I have my own YouTube channel there lol).

As for my game collection. I need to update it as I think I have five or more new games not listed there. Also, I know of a few people on here that can put my collection to shame. Two of which are also from Australia like yourself.

Finally, as far as my plats go, I've been really slack in the past few months and have let both DJ_Keyser and DragonWolf pass me. One day I'll get my revenge though so check back again to help me celebrate when I do lol.

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hahaha, at least you managed to find your way back to my checklist after your previous visit and leave a comment (I sound like I have my own YouTube channel there lol).

As for my game collection. I need to update it as I think I have five or more new games not listed there. Also, I know of a few people on here that can put my collection to shame. Two of which are also from Australia like yourself.

Finally, as far as my plats go, I've been really slack in the past few months and have let both DJ_Keyser and DragonWolf pass me. One day I'll get my revenge though so check back again to help me celebrate when I do lol.
    Ha ha yeah I'll try not to be so slack this time. Lol, I'm slacker on Youtube.

No good mate lol. Oh well you'll get there. Ha ha I'm guessing you mean Ant and his collection puts everyone to shame.

Ha ha they aren't too far ahead and you can catch them. I'll be cheering you on when you beat DJ lol. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I'll be here to watch you serve it to them lol.

Retired...

I forced you to start campaign BF3 on hard, but after beat it on hard then switch easy to clean up the trophies! They are not really bad as well. Good luck!

After done all trophies of campaign, be ready to find any random on hard in coop without getting any trophies... then back to easy with a good partner, the plat is yours! Go that plat!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Royal Flush X2

Your right it has been sometime since you've got a platinum but then again I've been somewhat the same way.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Am i too late to congratulate you on the most recent 100%? I do see that as everyone else sees, it had been some time for you since your latest platinum. Good luck finishing up BF3 and everything else you may be working on!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Beast Incarnate

I expect nothing less

Platinum Procrastinator

Ha ha yeah I'll try not to be so slack this time. Lol, I'm slacker on Youtube.

No good mate lol. Oh well you'll get there. Ha ha I'm guessing you mean Ant and his collection puts everyone to shame.

Ha ha they aren't too far ahead and you can catch them. I'll be cheering you on when you beat DJ lol. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I'll be here to watch you serve it to them lol.
    Yeah I was referring to Ant and his collection which makes mine look like a joke. As for the revenge comment, LOL. I'll be sure to do some trash talking when that happens. I also forgot to mention that I have to pass Dr_mayus (spelling?) as well in trophy level because he passed me awhile back and left me a comment about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I forced you to start campaign BF3 on hard, but after beat it on hard then switch easy to clean up the trophies! They are not really bad as well. Good luck!

After done all trophies of campaign, be ready to find any random on hard in coop without getting any trophies... then back to easy with a good partner, the plat is yours! Go that plat!
    I'm almost done the campaign on hard and then I'll just need to go back and redo a few missions on easy to get the trophies I missed. As far as the co-op goes, I still need to get the Bullseye trophy and then do every mission on hard. Once I sit down and start playing BF3 again, it shouldn't take me that long. However, right now I'm working on the World Gone Sour trophy guide and still trying to boost Resistance 2 although I can never find a game with my boosting partner

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Your right it has been sometime since you've got a platinum but then again I've been somewhat the same way.
    Yeah, I can go out and earn a lot in a few days if I want, however, I really want to finish off a lot of the games on my list. Resistance 2 was going good a few weeks back but since then I've tried to boost the kills two times now and both times can never find a game for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Am i too late to congratulate you on the most recent 100%? I do see that as everyone else sees, it had been some time for you since your latest platinum. Good luck finishing up BF3 and everything else you may be working on!
    Its never to late to say congrats lol. Also thanks for the comment and hopefully within a few weeks I'll add the BF3 plat to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I expect nothing less
    Hahaha, one day.

Local Drunk

Yeah I was referring to Ant and his collection which makes mine look like a joke. As for the revenge comment, LOL. I'll be sure to do some trash talking when that happens. I also forgot to mention that I have to pass Dr_mayus (spelling?) as well in trophy level because he passed me awhile back and left me a comment about it lol.
    Thought so. His collection makes everyone's look like a joke so don't feel bad. Ha ha ha it'll be good Oh that bastard lol. Yeah that's how it's spelt. I definitely look forward to that, he needs to be knocked down a peg or 2 lol. He's a smartarse that one lol. Good luck mate

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update. Last night I finished World Gone Sour bringing it to 100% as well as the trophy guide for it. That means, I've now done five trophy guides and look forward to eventually doing more. If anybodies interested, you can check out the guide by clicking on the picture below:

Thought so. His collection makes everyone's look like a joke so don't feel bad. Ha ha ha it'll be good Oh that bastard lol. Yeah that's how it's spelt. I definitely look forward to that, he needs to be knocked down a peg or 2 lol. He's a smartarse that one lol. Good luck mate
    Hahaha, its slowly happening. I'll start by eventually converting all of his friends over to my side and then when he has no boosting partners, I'll easily be able to pass him once again on the PSN. Mhuahahahahahaha.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Wow man;g guides is amazing from my point of view and i hope your proud of them too.Congrats on your 100% too mate,yet more awesome work from yout good self

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Wow man;g guides is amazing from my point of view and i hope your proud of them too.Congrats on your 100% too mate,yet more awesome work from yout good self
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm proud of the guide and think its good and well presented myself, but its always nice to get other peoples opinions on it.

PRO Member

Awesome layout on the checklist, my friend. Quite jealous of a number of plats that you nabbed...and if you're still looking for someone to help you get to 100% on Uncharted 2, let me know, and we'll knock it out, bro!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

Local Drunk

Hahaha, its slowly happening. I'll start by eventually converting all of his friends over to my side and then when he has no boosting partners, I'll easily be able to pass him once again on the PSN. Mhuahahahahahaha.
    I like your evil genius plan.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Goal View Post
    Awesome layout on the checklist, my friend. Quite jealous of a number of plats that you nabbed...and if you're still looking for someone to help you get to 100% on Uncharted 2, let me know, and we'll knock it out, bro!
    Thanks for dropping by as its nice to see one of my favorite people from the forums returning again. As far as Uncharted 2 goes, yeah I still want to go for 100% sometime but I think we'll need more than just the two of us to get it as some of the trophies require several people from what I've read.

I like your evil genius plan.
    I'm glad someone likes it. Now we just have to make sure the good old doctor doesn't hear about it and we're set lol.

Local Drunk

I'm glad someone likes it. Now we just have to make sure the good old doctor doesn't hear about it and we're set lol.
    Lol of course. Yes otherwise he'll wreck it. He won't have a clue

Platinum Procrastinator

Lol of course. Yes otherwise he'll wreck it. He won't have a clue
    Hmm, perhaps we should think of a backup plan just in case lol. Dr_Mayus will get his comeuppance though, that is for sure.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast