Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Hmm, perhaps we should think of a backup plan just in case lol. Dr_Mayus will get ...

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hmm, perhaps we should think of a backup plan just in case lol. Dr_Mayus will get his comeuppance though, that is for sure.
    Agreed I got nothing lol. Yeah definitely

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Retired...

Finally you have achieved the platinum of BF3... Congratulations! I know it's rare platinum!

Way to go!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update tonight. I finally earned the Battlefield 3 platinum as well as every other trophy bringing it to 100%. I never spent a lot of time going for it as I was too busy playing online for fun. However, when I finally decided to go for it, me and one of my buddies worked together at his house using two different PS3's to finally earn every trophy needed to unlock the plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Agreed I got nothing lol. Yeah definitely
    Don't worry, he'll slip up sooner or later anyways and when he does, we'll be right there, ready to strike lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    Finally you have achieved the platinum of BF3... Congratulations! I know it's rare platinum!

Way to go!
    Thanks, I brought my PS3 down to my friends house today and after we had a BBQ for supper, I hooked mine up and together we worked through whatever trophies we needed using both of our consoles until the platinum popped at the same time for us.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Nice job I noticed your update in the ticker and saw you got the BF3 plat man. Congrats

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job I noticed your update in the ticker and saw you got the BF3 plat man. Congrats
    Thanks man. It feels good to have finally earned a new plat. I also forgot to mention I recently hit the 3,000 trophy mark as well. I could of saved it for a plat but decided not to as I wanted to just work towards getting the BF3 plat out of the way. Now I have to work towards hitting 5,000 trophies and 75 total plats.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat. What is next for you?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your new plat. What is next for you?
    Well I still want to finish off Resistance 2 before I head back to college in May but every time I try to join a game, I can never find one for some reason. I might also start the God of War Origins collection tomorrow to bang out two quick plats and hit 60 before college starts so I don't know for sure yet.

A plat a month!

Another small update tonight. I finally earned the Battlefield 3 platinum as well as every other trophy bringing it to 100%. I never spent a lot of time going for it as I was too busy playing online for fun. However, when I finally decided to go for it, me and one of my buddies worked together at his house using two different PS3's to finally earn every trophy needed to unlock the plat.

Don't worry, he'll slip up sooner or later anyways and when he does, we'll be right there, ready to strike lol.

Thanks, I brought my PS3 down to my friends house today and after we had a BBQ for supper, I hooked mine up and together we worked through whatever trophies we needed using both of our consoles until the platinum popped at the same time for us.
    Congrats on BF3. I'm currently jealous, but much respect

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on BF3. I'm currently jealous, but much respect
    Thanks man, I know you'll eventually get it one day as well. You already got one of the hardest trophies out of the way with Decorated.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Battlefield 3 plat. Job well done.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Beast Incarnate

Very big congratulations on the BF3 platinum. Only 6 behind now, and I think thats how many I was behind you once upon a time

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the BF3 plat and 100% too man,great team work to yourself and your mate.Keep up the awesome work man

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

A plat a month!

Thanks man, I know you'll eventually get it one day as well. You already got one of the hardest trophies out of the way with Decorated.
    Once I get all the Co Op trophies, I'll feel better. I know I can coast now on the Level 45 MP trophy. Thank goodness BF3 multiplayer is a lot of fun!

At the very least, I was able to take out your chopper w/ my tank!

Local Drunk

Congrats on platting Battlefield 3

I look forward to it, lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Gotham's Reckoning

Double congrats on getting the plat and 100% in BF3 .

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Regional Manager of War

Congrats on BF3 and 100%. I may try the game in the future since I wasn't a fan of Bad Company, I might enjoy this more . Is it different from BFBC2?
    Last edited by Admiral_Awesome91; 04-21-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on Battlefield 3! How was it? I borrowed it from a friend, but want to clean up a few other games before I start it.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the Battlefield 3 plat. Job well done.
    Thanks man. It really feels good to finally have another one added to my collection as I slacked off for what seems like months.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Very big congratulations on the BF3 platinum. Only 6 behind now, and I think thats how many I was behind you once upon a time
    Haha, that feels like years ago now. I got my work cut out for me if I want to catch back up and pass you again.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the BF3 plat and 100% too man,great team work to yourself and your mate.Keep up the awesome work man
    Thanks for the kind words. I was laughing when we both got the platinum trophy because he only got a few games for his PS3 and isn't a trophy hunter. He mainly just plays BF3 online over and over. Once he got it, I told him he's now turned into a trophy whore and that I'd give him a few days before he starts going out and buying easy games for the plat now that he's earned his first one.

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Once I get all the Co Op trophies, I'll feel better. I know I can coast now on the Level 45 MP trophy. Thank goodness BF3 multiplayer is a lot of fun!

At the very least, I was able to take out your chopper w/ my tank!
    Yeah I remember that all too well lol. I was lining you up to eat my rockets when all of a sudden I take a direct hit from your tank and I had no chance. I'm glad it was you though, I mean if I had to get shot down by anyone, who better than someone from this site. Also, good luck on the coop trophies. If you need any help with them, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Congrats on platting Battlefield 3

I look forward to it, lol.
    Thanks Feral. It is a small step in the right direction of catching the doctor lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gamelord-2007 View Post
    Double congrats on getting the plat and 100% in BF3 .
    Thanks man, now I just need to start the new James Bond game and plat that. When I do, I know what guide I'll be using

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Congrats on BF3 and 100%. I may try the game in the future since I wasn't a fan of Bad Company, I might enjoy this more . Is it different from BFBC2?
    I wouldn't be able to tell you honestly. Battlefield 3 was my first and only time playing a game in the series. I own BFBC2, but I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how different they actually are.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update tonight. Just finished getting the plat for Jak & Daxter 2 bringing me up to 59 now.

Done Done Done

Denaratuck earned this 13 minutes ago in Jak II
    For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

If I had to rate the game, I'd give it a 1/10. I hated it more than any other game I've played on my list. The controls are horrible while driving, which is about 80% of the game. The camera sucks, and finally, the game is one huge fetch quest. Go to point A, then find out you need t go to point B on the other side of the city. Finish that mission and then return to point A and then go to point C, which is on the other side of the city as well, but on the opposite corner of B. Now repeat 50 million times!!!

If anybody is thinking about buying the collection, I strongly recommend waiting until the Ratchet & Clank collection comes out and buy that instead. Jak 2 is a piece of garbage and I'll never play it again. I can't believe I thought it was a good game back on the PS2. I don't know what I was thinking.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention. I hate Daxter with a passion. I'd sooner listen to all of the interrogation scenes on Battlefield 3 together along with the fairy (Navi?) from Zelda than have to put up with Daxter again. I seriously wish you could kill him as he isn't funny at all and really, really, really, annoyed me to no end. I can't stress how much I hate him!!!

The One and Only

Another small update tonight. Just finished getting the plat for Jak & Daxter 2 bringing me up to 59 now.

Done Done Done

Denaratuck earned this 13 minutes ago in Jak II
    For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

If I had to rate the game, I'd give it a 1/10. I hated it more than any other game I've played on my list. The controls are horrible while driving, which is about 80% of the game. The camera sucks, and finally, the game is one huge fetch quest. Go to point A, then find out you need t go to point B on the other side of the city. Finish that mission and then return to point A and then go to point C, which is on the other side of the city as well, but on the opposite corner of B. Now repeat 50 million times!!!

If anybody is thinking about buying the collection, I strongly recommend waiting until the Ratchet & Clank collection comes out and buy that instead. Jak 2 is a piece of garbage and I'll never play it again. I can't believe I thought it was a good game back on the PS2. I don't know what I was thinking.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention. I hate Daxter with a passion. I'd sooner listen to all of the interrogation scenes on Battlefield 3 together along with the fairy (Navi?) from Zelda than have to put up with Daxter again. I seriously wish you could kill him as he isn't funny at all and really, really, really, annoyed me to no end. I can't stress how much I hate him!!!
    Congratz on the Jak II . It sounds you got the plat more legit than I did.

I honestly liked Jak II, minus the lack of checkpoints in alot of missions, and I feel the exact opposite for Daxter. That's just me though. I'm surprised you even started playing again, but hey, that's one hell of the plat added to your list. Nice job man, I should give you rep for that.

So, what's next?

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast