Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I'm glad to see this made it's way to the new site Denara. I love the new name of it, ...

Fight Off Your Demons

I'm glad to see this made it's way to the new site Denara. I love the new name of it, I've been feeling the same with lately too. It sucks that you and Omnislash are having such problems editing, I'm hoping the bugs get fixed soon so it goes easier for you guys. I haven't had much of a problem myself, but have barely edited mine aside from just pasting a backup in. Can't wait to see it finished with all of your plats .

Platinum Procrastinator

Never got the chance to do much work on my checklist tonight so I only got around to adding the Fallout 3 plat which is the longest writeup I've done so far. That still leaves me with 10 more plats to add so hopefully I'll have it done by the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Beam View Post
    I'm glad to see this made it's way to the new site Denara. I love the new name of it, I've been feeling the same with lately too. It sucks that you and Omnislash are having such problems editing, I'm hoping the bugs get fixed soon so it goes easier for you guys. I haven't had much of a problem myself, but have barely edited mine aside from just pasting a backup in. Can't wait to see it finished with all of your plats .
    Thanks for taking the time to check it out. So far I've been getting a lot of good feedback about the name which is a plus. Maybe it can motivate me to start earning those plats faster and change the title lol. As for the editing, I find the cursor jumps all over the place every now and then, so if I'm not paying attention I end up typing in the wrong spot or deleting/backspacing something I never intended to. Also, whenever I go to do something, weather its open a new tab or make some changes. I always have to wait for 30 seconds to a minute for everything to load. I never ran into these problems on the old forums

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    First off I like your title for your checklist.

I am planning on restarting my checklist tomorrow. As of right now I am not sure what direction I am going to take on my layout. I do however have a new title I am going to use and Auburn is going to do my banner for me.
    First, thanks for the compliment on the title. Secondly, good luck with starting your checklist tomorrow and with whatever layout you decide to go with. However, one thing I know for sure is that if you're getting Auburn to do your banner its going to look awesome.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 9 - Gold

98% on 2 demon souls plat niceee!!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    98% on 2 demon souls plat niceee!!
    Thanks, I'm also working on the Chinese version of Demon's Souls but so far have only got one trophy. I was hoping to plat all three games before Dark Souls was released but now that's not possible. Oh well, I'll still plat all three versions of Demon's Souls though.

Platinum Procrastinator

Just another small update. I haven't added anymore plats to my checklist in the last several days due to my schedule being extremely messed up. I think most of last week I ended up sleeping until 11 pm or later so I never really got to use my PS3 much. However, this week I'm having the opposite problem. I've been getting up at around 5 or 6 am and sleeping around 8-10 pm.

Anyways, today I was able to punch a good bit of time on the Chinese version of Demon's Souls and then go back to the NA and EU versions as well earning all three platinum trophies. I'll eventually have to add them to the list so I think that brings my total back up to 13 plats that I need to add. Also, I wish I had a digital camera so I could take a picture of my profile on the PSN. If you click on my name, you'll see the three Demon's Souls platinum trophies showing out of the eight possible in view. However, this is the next best thing that I was able to find on here when I went to my trophy profile.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Just another small update. I haven't added anymore plats to my checklist in the last several days due to my schedule being extremely messed up. I think most of last week I ended up sleeping until 11 pm or later so I never really got to use my PS3 much. However, this week I'm having the opposite problem. I've been getting up at around 5 or 6 am and sleeping around 8-10 pm.

Anyways, today I was able to punch a good bit of time on the Chinese version of Demon's Souls and then go back to the NA and EU versions as well earning all three platinum trophies. I'll eventually have to add them to the list so I think that brings my total back up to 13 plats that I need to add. Also, I wish I had a digital camera so I could take a picture of my profile on the PSN. If you click on my name, you'll see the three Demon's Souls platinum trophies showing out of the eight possible in view. However, this is the next best thing that I was able to find on here when I went to my trophy profile.

I cant even get one and you got all 3!! The image speaks of itself!! Amazing!!

I'm back...kinda

Congrats on getting all 3 Demon's Souls plats

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on getting all 3 Demon's Souls plats
    Thanks, it feels good to earn a few plats because it seems like its been forever since my last one. Now I just have to catch up to some other people who have been earning them very fast like 2 or 3 in a week. You know who you are

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update for tonight. I just finished adding in two more plats with Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy. That leaves me with 11 more to go so hopefully I'll find some free time this weekend to finish adding them all then work on some much needed updates.

Player Hater

I like it. Looking sexy as always. The list, that is.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBulletBill View Post
    Your checklist looks as good as I remember, great work getting it back up.
    Thanks for checking it out again. Are you remaking yours again? I hope you are as you also had a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I like it. Looking sexy as always. The list, that is.
    Hahaha nice recovery. Your checklist ain't to shabby either I might add. Its a far cry from the wall of code it started out as. Also, I like the music section because I never heard that song by Big Boi before as I haven't been up on the music scene for a long time. However, I really like Outkast so that song was a good choice. Finally, just noticed on your checklist that you're using the wrong trophy image for the CSI: Fatal Conspiracy plat.

Beast Incarnate

Coming together nicely. And congrats on all 3 DS plats, I'm falling way too far behind now!

Player Hater

Hahaha nice recovery. Your checklist ain't to shabby either I might add. Its a far cry from the wall of code it started out as. Also, I like the music section because I never heard that song by Big Boi before as I haven't been up on the music scene for a long time. However, I really like Outkast so that song was a good choice. Finally, just noticed on your checklist that you're using the wrong trophy image for the CSI: Fatal Conspiracy plat.
    Thanks a million for that. You've got a keen eye. I'll clean it up shortly.
    Yeah, I literally hadn't heard anything from Outkast since Speakerboxx/The Love Below, but that 'Shutterbug' track Big Boi released is just too fresh to ignore.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Coming together nicely. And congrats on all 3 DS plats, I'm falling way too far behind now!
    Well now that you've finally got your checklist up to date you can make some ground as I still have a lot of updating to do

Thanks a million for that. You've got a keen eye. I'll clean it up shortly.
    Yeah, I literally hadn't heard anything from Outkast since Speakerboxx/The Love Below, but that 'Shutterbug' track Big Boi released is just too fresh to ignore.
    That was the last time I heard anything from Outkast as well although I did like the CD. Speaking of which, I think it was the last one I actually bought. Not that I buy a lot of music anyways, seeing as I think I've only ever bought a total of around 20 CD's in my lifetime. As a side note, B.O.B remains as one of my favorite all time songs.

Player Hater

That was the last time I heard anything from Outkast as well although I did like the CD. Speaking of which, I think it was the last one I actually bought. Not that I buy a lot of music anyways, seeing as I think I've only ever bought a total of around 20 CD's in my lifetime. As a side note, B.O.B remains as one of my favorite all time songs.
    If only rep still existed You'd be down for some.

Platinum Procrastinator

If only rep still existed You'd be down for some.
    Haha it seems like I'm always having people tell me that. Maybe its because we no longer have rep. Oh well, I can live without it

2011 Member of the Year

Checklist looks great, man

Ooohh, congrats on the new Plats, as well

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update. I've been busy the last few days working on Brutal Legend and today after spending several hours grinding out the 250k fans needed for the last trophy, I finally earned the plat.

Also, thanks to James who helped me with all of the online trophies. Without his help it would of took a very long time to get the 50 wins online.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations dude, its a plat I'd love to have one day but those online trophies do put me off a bit.

I'm back...kinda

Congrats on your new plat, that seems like it was a tough one to get

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast