Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Today I went back and finally finished off the remaining trophies I needed to 100% Welcome Park on the Vita. ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Today I went back and finally finished off the remaining trophies I needed to 100% Welcome Park on the Vita. I also hit a milestone by getting bronze trophy number 2000 as well.

Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Level 5 Esper

Grats on the 100% for Welcome Park and your 2000th bronze!! and the reason you want to trophy hunt when you barely have time is because subconsciously, you don't want to work or at least that's how it works with me
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Frost425 View Post
    Grats on the 100% for Welcome Park and your 2000th bronze!! and the reason you want to trophy hunt when you barely have time is because subconsciously, you don't want to work or at least that's how it works with me
    Thanks and I know how you feel. I'm not working now but I am back in college and when I do get free time after getting home from classes, I have no desire to do anything. I don't want to cook, go out, watch TV, do homework, and last but not least, play my PS3.

PRO Member

Congrats on hitting 2000 and 100% Welcome Park. That game seems pretty fun. I am slowly wanting a Vita now...

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Congrats on hitting 2000 and 100% Welcome Park. That game seems pretty fun. I am slowly wanting a Vita now...
    The game makes great use of the technology on the Vita although some of the trophies are hard to earn. However, with enough practice, they're doable.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the new plats and 100%'s Dena. I'm trying desperately to catch up with everyones lists and newly earned trophies lol.

Regional Manager of War

So many new 100% games , nice job denaratuck

Platinum Procrastinator

Wow, I haven't updated this on over three weeks and it certainly feels that way too lol. Anyways, just hit a small milestone by getting platinum number 65 which was also my very first Vita platinum with Resistance: Burning Skies. I know, I know, I took probably the easiest Vita game to platinum but I want to finish off all of the Resistance games eventually and also I only played the game here and there between study breaks before my finals next week.

The game was mediocre at best in my opinion and suffered from the need to jam as much touch control into the game as possible. We get it already, the Vita has a touch screen!!! That doesn't mean I want to use it for everything... I would much rather the option of disabling it as I often found myself throwing grenades by mistake when my left thumb hit the side of the screen while I was using the left analog stick. Other times I would use my guns second function when trying to click on doors, Intel, or upgrade cubes instead of actually opening or picking them up.

The game should have been so much better, but instead it was way too short with little variety of enemies and exploration. Overall, I'd rate it 6.5/10.

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Good job on the new Platinum!

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

PRO Member

Congrats on your first Vitinumİ and hitting 65 s Denaratuck!

EDIT: Sorry Sly , İSly Cooper - PS3T.com
    Last edited by daftprophet; 06-18-2012 at 07:57 AM.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Good job on the new Platinum!
    Congrats on your first Vitinum and hitting 65 s Denaratuck!
    Thanks guys. I can't wait to finish college for the summer after next week and once I do I'm sure I'll be adding a lot more trophies to my collection before September comes around (just a heads up to DragonWolf and DJ lol).

Beast Incarnate

NOOOOOOO.....I mean...erm...yay, congratulations on your latest platinum.

Seriously, congrats on number 65. I too am playing that at the moment, and agree completely with the over use of the touch screen. Still, I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Whats up next?

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on your first vita and 65th plat Dena,nice going man.And best of luck to you in your finals too mate

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Synthwave <3

Great checklist! I love the layout, it looks really slick! You definitely have learned from one of the best. Now I'll have to go check out ONUOsFan's checklist.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    NOOOOOOO.....I mean...erm...yay, congratulations on your latest platinum.

Seriously, congrats on number 65. I too am playing that at the moment, and agree completely with the over use of the touch screen. Still, I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Whats up next?
    Hahaha, just when I thought I was making ground you decide to play the same game as me and quickly take back any progress I might have made. Then again it should come as no surprise seeing as how we almost always buy the same games so I should of known you'd now start playing the same ones!!!

As for whats next, I'm not entirely sure. When I go back home for the summer, I think I'll go back and try to finish off Resistance 2 and maybe start working on the RDR or Uncharted 2 DLC bringing them to 100%. I'll also probably try to knock out some of the games I never earned the platinum for and maybe see if I can join the Perfect Platinum Streak (PPS) group.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on your first vita and 65th plat Dena,nice going man.And best of luck to you in your finals too mate
    Thanks man. I'm feeling pretty confident about my finals so hopefully I do alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great checklist! I love the layout, it looks really slick! You definitely have learned from one of the best. Now I'll have to go check out ONUOsFan's checklist.
    Thanks and you should definitely check out ONUOsFan's checklist. His has changed a lot since I first used it for inspiration, but only for the better.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks and you should definitely check out ONUOsFan's checklist. His has changed a lot since I first used it for inspiration, but only for the better.
    You're welcome and I did! It's a wonderful place! You're right he has a great checklist. I can see why you used hit outline as a good framework!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Royal Flush X2

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Hahaha, just when I thought I was making ground you decide to play the same game as me and quickly take back any progress I might have made. Then again it should come as no surprise seeing as how we almost always buy the same games so I should of known you'd now start playing the same ones!!!

As for whats next, I'm not entirely sure. When I go back home for the summer, I think I'll go back and try to finish off Resistance 2 and maybe start working on the RDR or Uncharted 2 DLC bringing them to 100%. I'll also probably try to knock out some of the games I never earned the platinum for and maybe see if I can join the Perfect Platinum Streak (PPS) group.
    Your not far away from joing the PPS group, just don't put SFIV in your list and you should be good.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You're welcome and I did! It's a wonderful place! You're right he has a great checklist. I can see why you used hit outline as a good framework!
    I'm glad you decided to check his out. Back before a lot of people had checklists, his was easily the best one on the site and still is in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Your not far away from joing the PPS group, just don't put SFIV in your list and you should be good.
    Hahaha, I wish I never put GT5 in as I doubt I'll ever finish that. I almost think I'd have a better chance finishing SF4 than GT5 lol. After I finish college for the summer, I'll be sure to work on Call of Juraez: Bound in Blood, Rayman Origins, Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, Resistance 2, and possibly Sports Champions to try and get into the PPS group.

Retired

Congrats on your first Vitinum and hitting 65 s Denaratuck!
    Hey! That's copyright of Sly Cooper! I'll sue you!

Congratulations on Resistance, is it worth a buy?

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on number 65, I just picked up that exact same plat myself.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast