Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Sly Cooper Hey! That's copyright of Sly Cooper! I'll sue you! Congratulations on Resistance, is it worth ...

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Cooper View Post
    Hey! That's copyright of Sly Cooper! I'll sue you!

Congratulations on Resistance, is it worth a buy?
    I'd definitely say its more of a rent as it can be done in 6-8 hours. However, I wanted more games for my Vita, but just wish I never paid $40 for it. $20 seems like a more appropriate price in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Congrats on number 65, I just picked up that exact same plat myself.
    Thanks and congrats to you as well then. Now I just need to go back and work on Rayman Origins so maybe if I get stuck I'll ask you for advice lol.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I'd definitely say its more of a rent as it can be done in 6-8 hours. However, I wanted more games for my Vita, but just wish I never paid $40 for it. $20 seems like a more appropriate price in my opinion.
    Then I'll get it after a price drop.

Synthwave <3

I'm glad you decided to check his out. Back before a lot of people had checklists, his was easily the best one on the site and still is in my opinion.
    I can see why. It is really easy on the eyes and looks really sharp. You've got great taste!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Just a small update for tonight. I started playing Episode two of The Walking Dead today and finished it within a few hours. The game is great and this episode was full of tough decisions compared to the first one. Now I can't wait for episode three, four, and five. I highly recommend everyone check the game out as it does come with a plat, eventually, and it draws you in as you invest emotionally into the characters.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on completing Ep. 2! I agree this was the best episode so far and was full of tough decisions. Even though I knew my decisions wouldn't matte tropy-wise I still found myself regretting some decisions. Well done, Tell-Tale! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that we don't have to wait too long for the next episode. Have a good one, Denaratuck!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on completing Episode 2 man. I'll have to check them out at some point, but I was waiting for the whole lot to be released first.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Congrats on completing Ep. 2! I agree this was the best episode so far and was full of tough decisions. Even though I knew my decisions wouldn't matte tropy-wise I still found myself regretting some decisions. Well done, Tell-Tale! Now let's keep our fingers crossed that we don't have to wait too long for the next episode. Have a good one, Denaratuck!
    Hahaha I know what you mean. Why did Clementine have to show up at a certain point! I felt so bad afterwards and confessed my guilt to her. I almost went back and started over so I could do that moment differently. This is by far the best game Tell-Tale has done as you get so invested into the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on completing Episode 2 man. I'll have to check them out at some point, but I was waiting for the whole lot to be released first.
    You definitely should check them out. However, waiting until they're all released is a good idea because the wait between episodes is brutal after you just finished the latest episode.

Synthwave <3

Hahaha I know what you mean. Why did Clementine have to show up at a certain point! I felt so bad afterwards and confessed my guilt to her. I almost went back and started over so I could do that moment differently. This is by far the best game Tell-Tale has done as you get so invested into the characters.
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I was like "oh crap!" Plus, she ate a little piece of human meat so that really made me feel bad too.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Just a small update for tonight. I started playing Episode two of The Walking Dead today and finished it within a few hours. The game is great and this episode was full of tough decisions compared to the first one. Now I can't wait for episode three, four, and five. I highly recommend everyone check the game out as it does come with a plat, eventually, and it draws you in as you invest emotionally into the characters.
    Congrats on the 100% Dena,well done mate.Sounds like your enjoying these games which is good to hear,i hope the rest deliver just as much entertainment for you

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I was like "oh crap!" Plus, she ate a little piece of human meat so that really made me feel bad too.
    Yeah I know. Why couldn't Lee stop them all a little sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the 100% Dena,well done mate.Sounds like your enjoying these games which is good to hear,i hope the rest deliver just as much entertainment for you
    Yeah they're a lot of fun and great to play due to not having to worry about trophies as they're all story related. I think more games should follow this instead of making brutal online or grinding trophies.

Anyways, just another update for the night, I finally finished my Magic the Gathering 2013 trophy guide after working on it for what seems like forever and have to say its my best work to date and my proudest guide. I highly recommend people check out the game as its a lot of fun and has a tonne of replay value. Just click on the image below to be redirected to the guide.

Legend...Nuff Said

Do you actually play MTG with real cards?

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Beast Incarnate

Awesome guide Dena. Extremely well put together, and those Deck links are amazing. I'll have to try those games out at some point, they look very interesting.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Do you actually play MTG with real cards?
    I use to play MTG years ago with the real cards but gave it up as it was expensive to stay competitive. Also, everyone I played with moved away. Since then I've started to collect a few sets here and there but now prefer to only spend money on the Duels of the Planeswalkers games instead.

Awesome guide Dena. Extremely well put together, and those Deck links are amazing. I'll have to try those games out at some point, they look very interesting.
    Thanks and you'll have to thank dsluckay for the deck link images as he edited them all for me. You should really check the games out. Once you learn the basics, which doesn't take long thanks to the awesome tutorials they come with, I'm sure you'll really enjoy them as they're very strategic based.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update for tonight. Earlier today I finished off The Simpsons Arcade game bringing it to 100% trophy wise and then returned to Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. I plan on going for the plat in it so I'll be one step closer to joining the Perfect Platinum Streak group along with getting my trophy completion percentage above 95%.

Beast Incarnate

Another small update for tonight. Earlier today I finished off The Simpsons Arcade game bringing it to 100% trophy wise and then returned to Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. I plan on going for the plat in it so I'll be one step closer to joining the Perfect Platinum Streak group along with getting my trophy completion percentage above 95%.

Congratulations on finishing The Simpsons Arcade. Thats a game I debated starting before I decided to go back for the Brotherhood online trophies. Whats it like?

Good luck with Cabela's Dangerous Hunts and going for your perfect plat streak. Unfortunately thats something I will never get due to some of my games having closed servers, gutting.

Oh yeah, when are you going to update your checklist? Its seriousley out-dated now lol

illegal in 9 countries

Curse your sticktoitiveness! I envy you.

Platinum Procrastinator

Congratulations on finishing The Simpsons Arcade. Thats a game I debated starting before I decided to go back for the Brotherhood online trophies. Whats it like?

Good luck with Cabela's Dangerous Hunts and going for your perfect plat streak. Unfortunately thats something I will never get due to some of my games having closed servers, gutting.

Oh yeah, when are you going to update your checklist? Its seriousley out-dated now lol
    The game is alright I guess, although I'm glad I got it for free as it wouldn't rate that high on my must purchase PSN titles list or anything. A few of the trophies are annoying like beat the game once with each character, so you have to play through the campaign four times as well as getting to the bosses of level three with just one life. The good news though, is that it only takes roughly 35 minutes to beak the campaign so you can get 100% in roughly 4 hours.

As for the Perfect Platinum Streak group. I'm sure they make exceptions for games that you can no longer earn the platinum trophy for. Finally, I don't know when I'll ever get around to updating my trophy checklist as I hate doing it and since working on the MTG 2013 guide for what seemed like forever, I hate BB Coding lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Curse your sticktoitiveness! I envy you.
    Well my trophies are digital, meanwhile your gaming collection is physical so I think you win this round

Platinum Procrastinator

Today I went back and started playing LittleBigPlanet 2 again and earned all of the trophies for the Muppet Pack DLC. Now I just need to start working on the Move Pack DLC and I'll once again be able to bring the trophies back to 100%. However, even though it only takes 3-4 hours to complete, I have little desire to play it using the Move controller.

This is why I hate DLC because I would rather just earn the plat and move on. Although, I really want to finish off a lot of the uncompleted games on my list now before starting something else, but I'm really not looking forward to returning to Resistance 2, Uncharted 2 DLC, Red Dead Redemption DLC, and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood just to name a few of the things I plan on finishing before the end of the summer.

A plat a month!

This is why I hate DLC because I would rather just earn the plat and move on. Although, I really want to finish off a lot of the uncompleted games on my list now before starting something else, but I'm really not looking forward to returning to Resistance 2, Uncharted 2 DLC, Red Dead Redemption DLC, and Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood just to name a few of the things I plan on finishing before the end of the summer.
    I hear ya on the DLC. I've resigned to just earning the plat on moving on myself. I do strive for the plat, but usually won't download the DLC. The only reason I had DLC trophies in Borderlands is because I gotten the GOTY edition, which came with the codes.

PRO Member

Today I went back and started playing LittleBigPlanet 2 again and earned all of the trophies for the Muppet Pack DLC. Now I just need to start working on the Move Pack DLC and I'll once again be able to bring the trophies back to 100%. However, even though it only takes 3-4 hours to complete, I have little desire to play it using the Move controller.

I usualy don't bother with DLC either. Like Wandarer said. I get the plat and move on. Made some exceptions. got most of the dlc trophies in the first LBP, bought some of the extra cases for LA Noire and I have the episodes for liberty city and the undead nightmare disc for RDR.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast