Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Nice job on RDR man. I too need to even just play the game Good luck with Resistance 2. Heard ...

PRO Member

Nice job on RDR man. I too need to even just play the game

Good luck with Resistance 2. Heard it's quite the grind but I'm sure you'll get it!

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on RDR man. I too need to even just play the game

Good luck with Resistance 2. Heard it's quite the grind but I'm sure you'll get it!
    You really should hurry and start playing RDR, its a great game and there are still a lot of people playing it now that the GOTY edition has been out for awhile so its easy to find boosting partners. As for Resistance 2, I just need to find a dedicated boosting partner and I should be set.

Anyways, time for another update that has been a long time coming. I earned two platinum trophies back to back over the last few two days which feels good seeing as how my last one was on June 17th, over two months ago. However, I kinda cheated because the plat was for Sound Shapes on the Vita and by doing so, you can sync your save file on their cloud server and then log in on the other version (PS3) and load the cloud save and unlock all of the trophies again for a double plat, all in 2-3 minutes. Had I of got the plat on the PS3 and then loaded the save on the Vita, I would of unlocked all of the trophies in around 30 seconds so that goes to show you how much better the Vita system runs.

It definitely feels good to earn two more plats as it helps me stay somewhat in the platinum race between DJ_Keyser, DragonWolf, and myself, although I'm still sitting in last place with 67 while they're both sitting above 70...

Anyways, without further ado, here's my newest plat x2:

Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Ice Cream Firefighter

awesome CL it looks professional Congrats on your new X2 as well & yeah to beat DJ_K you would have to play all night & half the day everyday he goes hard almost everytime I log on his already on & playing something keep at it man your doing better than most myself included

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the 2 Sound Shape plats man, getting back into it now! I'm pretty sure I won't earn many before the trophy comp in December, so you have plenty of time to overtake me.

PRO Member

Nice job on Sound Shapes x2. I want to eventually pick that one up.

Yeah, I will soon get down on the MP trophies for RDR.

|
    |by Smashguy |

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on your Sound Shape X2 platinums, been playing this myself and some of those death mode levels are a pain

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    awesome CL it looks professional Congrats on your new X2 as well & yeah to beat DJ_K you would have to play all night & half the day everyday he goes hard almost everytime I log on his already on & playing something keep at it man your doing better than most myself included
    Thanks for the comments man. I don't think I'll ever pass DJ in terms of the number of trophies or PSN level but I might have a chance of beating him to 100 platinum trophies which is what our race is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the 2 Sound Shape plats man, getting back into it now! I'm pretty sure I won't earn many before the trophy comp in December, so you have plenty of time to overtake me.
    Thanks man although I don't think I'll be earning many platinum trophies either as the ones I want to go for are going to require a lot of time and will be boring. Not to mention I'm going to be out of town for a few days with the signing of my mortgage and getting my new house ready for college.

Nice job on Sound Shapes x2. I want to eventually pick that one up.

Yeah, I will soon get down on the MP trophies for RDR.
    Sound Shapes is a great game and I wouldn't of bought it if it wasn't for DJ_Keyser saying it was good. However, when I found out you could double plat it I was immediately sold lol. Good luck on RDR and I'd recommend getting the bigger online trophies out of the way like Pa Pa Pa Poker Ace, Posse Up, and the cooperative missions. Especially the advance coop ones like The River and The Herd as they are by far the hardest to do in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on your Sound Shape X2 platinums, been playing this myself and some of those death mode levels are a pain
    Thanks and I agree with you that those death missions are annoying. After reading the trophy descriptions I thought I was going to have to replay each level and finish them without dying and also beating a certain time. I was dreading that, but luckily, its a lot shorter than that but beating them all requires a lot of luck. If the coins don't spawn near you, you'll never beat the timer.

PRO Member

Good deal! Thanks for the advice!

|
    |by Smashguy |

PRO Member

Congrats on the new Plat not sure if it's a game I'll play myself though.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on the 2 new plats Dena,nice work mate and glad your feeling good about it too.I hope you can continue on from this and if not like ive said before just have fun but the completionist in you will probably say different lol

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Ze Paradox Ninja Assassin

Congrats on your platinum x2! Good luck on your other games! Have fun with them too.

95.37% Completion

Currently Playing

Sonic Unleashed
    Payday 2

Recently Finished

Call of Duty: Classic
    Crysis 3

Player Hater

Congrats on the Sound Shapes plats, mang. Glad you enjoyed it and got a double to boot! I really need to get a Vita, haha. How fun were those Death Mode levels? lol

Platinum Procrastinator

Good deal! Thanks for the advice!
    No problem man and good luck with everything. Maybe its just me, but it always seems that the DLC trophies are always more annoying than the regular ones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Congrats on the new Plat not sure if it's a game I'll play myself though.
    Thanks man. I thought the same thing about the game when I seen a video for it online. However, after playing it I did enjoy it more than I thought I would. It is really short though which is the biggest drawback, but with the level creator, give it awhile and I know people will have a lot of awesome levels created. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the game get a lot of DLC in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on the 2 new plats Dena,nice work mate and glad your feeling good about it too.I hope you can continue on from this and if not like ive said before just have fun but the completionist in you will probably say different lol
    Thanks man and you're right. Its really all about having fun but inside its always a constant struggle with being a completionist lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikiller View Post
    Congrats on your platinum x2! Good luck on your other games! Have fun with them too.
    Thanks man and good luck with whatever you decide to play next.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Congrats on the Sound Shapes plats, mang. Glad you enjoyed it and got a double to boot! I really need to get a Vita, haha. How fun were those Death Mode levels? lol
    Hahaha you have a twisted sense of humor asking how fun those death mode trials were. I imagined the game was going to require me to beat each level again without dying and within a certain time limit. However, once I started it I was surprised it was something different which I was glad of because they were a lot shorter.

With that being said though, some of them were plain ridiculous and relied only on luck. If the coins didn't spawn close to you there was no way you could finish the level in the given time limit. The main one that comes to mind is the one with the two blue/purplish heads and the four red laser shooting bugs floating around them. If you didn't get three or four spawning in a row on the same head you had no chance. The game I wouldn't say is overly hard, its just annoying when going for them as a lot of them like I mentioned are luck based. However, given enough attempts I'm sure anybody can finish them and get the plat.

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your double plats. Now to just finish Resistance 2, but that is so long. Probably my 3rd most time consuming plat.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on your double plats. Now to just finish Resistance 2, but that is so long. Probably my 3rd most time consuming plat.
    Hopefully I'll be returning to Resistance again this week and will be dedicating some serious time to it. I really want to get the plat before I return to college again in September.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Congrats on the two new plats
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by eternalunderdog View Post
    Congrats on the two new plats
    Thanks man, Sound Shapes is a fun game although its biggest downfall is the overall length of the game. That being said though the music in it is great and I'm hoping they release some DLC for it.

Synthwave <3

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Thanks man, Sound Shapes is a fun game although its biggest downfall is the overall length of the game. That being said though the music in it is great and I'm hoping they release some DLC for it.
    I agree with you, Sound Shapes is an game! The story mode could've been longer, but at least there's room for growth. I think they are planning to put out DLC for it. I just hope they put out a soundtrack. I would buy it right away!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    I agree with you, Sound Shapes is an game! The story mode could've been longer, but at least there's room for growth. I think they are planning to put out DLC for it. I just hope they put out a soundtrack. I would buy it right away!
    A soundtrack would be cool, even if it was just a PSN download like they did with Journey as an example. If they do add some DLC to the game, I hope they ask Beck to do more levels as I thought their tracks were the best in the game.

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast