Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Well congrats on the 2 new platinums. I think it's cool that you can get the game twice but even ...

Change is good

Well congrats on the 2 new platinums. I think it's cool that you can get the game twice but even cooler that you can just sync the saves and get double the trophies. Nice one

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Well congrats on the 2 new platinums. I think it's cool that you can get the game twice but even cooler that you can just sync the saves and get double the trophies. Nice one
    Yeah that was the main reason why I bought the game after DJ_Keyser said it was good. A double plat was an easy sell lol. I think only two games currently allow this though, Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC. Hopefully more games will adapt it.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Yeah that was the main reason why I bought the game after DJ_Keyser said it was good. A double plat was an easy sell lol. I think only two games currently allow this though, Sound Shapes and Motorstorm RC. Hopefully more games will adapt it.
    I think MGS2 and 3 do it too using the cloud save feature. Not 100% sure, but I'm sure I've seen people speak of it

PRO Member

f theres any games you need a booster with Denaratuck and I own them just let me know even if I have the platinum and I still own the game I'll be willing to help a friend out when I can.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I think MGS2 and 3 do it too using the cloud save feature. Not 100% sure, but I'm sure I've seen people speak of it
    I never heard that about the MGS Vita HD collection, but if that's true I might end up starting them sooner, rather than later lol.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    if theres any games you need a booster with Denaratuck and I own them just let me know even if I have the platinum and I still own the game I'll be willing to help a friend out when I can.
    Thanks for the offer man. However, the only game I really need to boost now is Resistance 2 and I think I already got a dedicated partner for it.

A plat a month!

Ahh... love the signature... last weeks most awkward scene in Breaking Bad!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Ahh... love the signature... last weeks most awkward scene in Breaking Bad!
    Yeah I have to agree with you there. It was odd seeing Jesse being placed in such an awkward situation.

Random Access Memories

Yeah I have to agree with you there. It was odd seeing Jesse being placed in such an awkward situation.
    Damn...I need to catch up with this season...I've seen everything up to the end of the last season, but I've been lazy and haven't watched any of the new one yet.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn...I need to catch up with this season...I've seen everything up to the end of the last season, but I've been lazy and haven't watched any of the new one yet.
    Yeah you really need to start watching the show again. This season has been awesome so far and probably has the best acting so far.

Platinum Procrastinator

Time for another update. Went out and bought a new $50 PSN card today so I could purchase Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Played it for awhile and managed to earn the platinum trophy in 1 hour and 43 minutes lol. Could of earned it faster had my PS3 not froze on me two or three times which resulted in hard resets.

The game is fun and I'll probably convince my buddy to buy it so we can take a break from Battlefield 3. Its very easy to earn the trophies as most of them will come through playing naturally. However, if you want to plow through them like I did, you can play offline with easy bots.

Death to zombies!!

Congrats on the new platinum can all the online trophies be earned offline with bots? if so i mite pick it up as i suck at online FPS

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Trophies soon.

Time for another update. Went out and bought a new $50 PSN card today so I could purchase Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Played it for awhile and managed to earn the platinum trophy in 1 hour and 43 minutes lol. Could of earned it faster had my PS3 not froze on me two or three times which resulted in hard resets.

The game is fun and I'll probably convince my buddy to buy it so we can take a break from Battlefield 3. Its very easy to earn the trophies as most of them will come through playing naturally. However, if you want to plow through them like I did, you can play offline with easy bots.

Congrats on the new plat. I've been seeing everyone get this plat lately, could this be the new easiest plat around?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Congrats on the new platinum can all the online trophies be earned offline with bots? if so i mite pick it up as i suck at online FPS
    Thanks man and to answer your question, yes, all of the trophies can be earned offline with easy bots. There are two settings below easy as well, but I think they void the trophies if you go any lower than easy or so I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on the new plat. I've been seeing everyone get this plat lately, could this be the new easiest plat around?
    Thanks man and I would have to say this probably is the easiest plat to get now. Everything can be done offline with easy bots so you only need to play Arms Race and Classic Modes a few games each to do everything. Not to mention its a much better games than something like Megamind or Up so you're not selling out so to speak to get this plat lol.

Beast Incarnate

Congratulations on the CS:GO plat dude. Closing in now, you'll soon pass me. Whats up next?

PRO Member

I have been noticing that myself..question is if the game only takes a day to platinum whats the use of buying the damn game?

Trophies soon.

I have been noticing that myself..question is if the game only takes a day to platinum whats the use of buying the damn game?
    Depends how much it is, if it's cheap then why not. Sometimes it's just fun after playing either a hard, time consuming game or both.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congratulations on the CS:GO plat dude. Closing in now, you'll soon pass me. Whats up next?
    Thanks man but don't worry, I won't be passing you for awhile yet lol. I don't know what I'll be playing next. Probably be working on getting the last trophy I need in Battlefield 3 to bring the game back to 100% as well as hopefully returning to Resistance 2. However, tomorrow I got to go to my friends sons birthday party. Sunday my niece is getting christened. Monday I think I'm going out of town to get my new house situated for college and will probably be out there for several days, and then early September college starts up again so my time is very limited now.

Well if you only plan on getting the plat and then moving on then perhaps its not a good game to purchase. However it is a good FPS game and does have a lot of replay value so I'll probably be playing it off and on for a long time.

Depends how much it is, if it's cheap then why not. Sometimes it's just fun after playing either a hard, time consuming game or both.
    I believe its around $12 for PS+ members or roughly $15 I think normally.

Random Access Memories

I'm a bit late, but congrats on CS:GO Denaratuck!

|
    djunglist|

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    I'm a bit late, but congrats on CS:GO Denaratuck!
    Thanks man, its really an easy game and probably one I should have saved for a future trophy competition.

Random Access Memories

Thanks man, its really an easy game and probably one I should have saved for a future trophy competition.
    Thanks...I'll keep that in mind

|
    djunglist|

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast