Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Originally Posted by Denaratuck Time for another update. Went out and bought a new $50 PSN card today so I ...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Time for another update. Went out and bought a new $50 PSN card today so I could purchase Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Played it for awhile and managed to earn the platinum trophy in 1 hour and 43 minutes lol. Could of earned it faster had my PS3 not froze on me two or three times which resulted in hard resets.

The game is fun and I'll probably convince my buddy to buy it so we can take a break from Battlefield 3. Its very easy to earn the trophies as most of them will come through playing naturally. However, if you want to plow through them like I did, you can play offline with easy bots.

Holy hell man, a plat in under 2 hours?! Thats just crazy lol. Congrats on the new plat mate and glad to see you enjoyed it aswell .
    Last edited by john3007; 09-02-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Holy hell man, a plat in under 2 hours?! Thats just crazy lol. Congrats on the new plat mate and glad to see you enjoyed it aswell .
    Thanks man and yeah the plat can be earned probably in an hour if you manage to boost certain trophies. However, I had fun playing it with the bots just trying to get use to the game.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

PRO Member

Congrats on the CS:GO plat. So all the trophies can be earned playing against bots?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    Congrats on the CS:GO plat. So all the trophies can be earned playing against bots?
    Yeah they can although some require a bit of luck. One requires you to shoot someone with a sniper rifle while they are also zoomed in with a sniper rifle. I played Arms Race and once I got to the sniper rifle section, I waited until some of the enemies got there as well. Then I just stayed back and waited until they aimed with it and killed them for the trophy.

Another trophy requires you to win a knife fight. The enemies will barely ever use knives so as soon as I seen one going around with it (after he got caught on fire I believe) I immediately took out mine and knifed him for the trophy.

Platinum Procrastinator

Another small update. A few days ago I finished off the reaming DLC trophies I needed to bring Battlefield 3 back up to 100% as well as finishing my Walking Dead Episode Three trophy guide. Here's the link for the guide if anybody wants to check it out.
    The Walking Dead Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead - PS3 Trophies Forum

A plat a month!

Congrats on your re-100%ing BF3. I know I wouldn't have the patience to go back to a game like that to get 100%.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Congrats on your re-100%ing BF3. I know I wouldn't have the patience to go back to a game like that to get 100%.
    Thanks man. I actually bought the elite bundle so I get all of the DLC two weeks before they're released to everyone else so going back to the game isn't a pain. Also, I play with a three other friends so paying online is a lot more enjoyable.

Random Access Memories

Nice job on keeping that 100% with BF3. I really need to kick it up and get back into that one...there seems to be a lot of DLC though :/

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Another small update. A few days ago I finished off the reaming DLC trophies I needed to bring Battlefield 3 back up to 100% as well as finishing my Walking Dead Episode Three trophy guide. Here's the link for the guide if anybody wants to check it out.
    The Walking Dead Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead - PS3 Trophies Forum
    Congrats on getting BF3 at 100% Dena well done. At the risk of sounding stupid, how come you had to get it "back" up to 100% again ? Was there a problem of somesort last time or had you played on a different account ? And congrats on finishing your guide aswell

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Nice job on keeping that 100% with BF3. I really need to kick it up and get back into that one...there seems to be a lot of DLC though :/
    Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting BF3 at 100% Dena well done. At the risk of sounding stupid, how come you had to get it "back" up to 100% again ? Was there a problem of somesort last time or had you played on a different account ? And congrats on finishing your guide aswell
    Thanks guys. With Battlefield 3, they have 5 DLC packs planned and this past Tuesday they released the third pack which added several new trophies which is why I had to bring it back up to 100%. I'll still be playing it for quite some time though as its really a fun game even though I'm not big into FPS games. Playing it online with a full squad of real life friends with everyone using mics makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on bringing it back to 100% man. I've heard good thing about it but I've never really been tempted into buying it. Also congrats on your Walking Dead Episode 3 guide. Whats your next plat going to be?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on bringing it back to 100% man. I've heard good thing about it but I've never really been tempted into buying it. Also congrats on your Walking Dead Episode 3 guide. Whats your next plat going to be?
    Thanks man. Hopefully my next plat will either be Resistance 2 or Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.

Synthwave <3

Great job on BF3! We have to do something similar with MW3 since they just released dlc also. Darn these companies taking our 100%'s away! lol

Nice job on TWD trophy guide. Looks nice!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Great job on BF3! We have to do something similar with MW3 since they just released dlc also. Darn these companies taking our 100%'s away! lol

Nice job on TWD trophy guide. Looks nice!
    Thanks bnecker. Writing The Walking Dead guides are semi easy as all of the trophies are story related so you only have to do a step by step set of instructions. However, I still like to try to add as much information as possible and lay it out neatly.

PRO Member

It just wouldn't be right not to stop by your checklist also. Congrats on getting Battlefield 3 back to 100% When are you going to plat another game?

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by snakebit10 View Post
    It just wouldn't be right not to stop by your checklist also. Congrats on getting Battlefield 3 back to 100% When are you going to plat another game?
    Well with college starting last week, my play time has been cut down quite a lot. However, I think I'll more than likely end up finishing off Resistance 2 or Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood next, at least that's the plan. I've also thought about starting Assassin's Creed so if I get bored it may end up being ACII.

PRO Member

Well with college starting last week, my play time has been cut down quite a lot. However, I think I'll more than likely end up finishing off Resistance 2 or Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood next, at least that's the plan. I've also thought about starting Assassin's Creed so if I get bored it may end up being ACII.
    I see. I need to finish up COJ bound in blood my self. Got a little frustrated with very hard mode so i put it aside for a little bit.

Synthwave <3

Thanks bnecker. Writing The Walking Dead guides are semi easy as all of the trophies are story related so you only have to do a step by step set of instructions. However, I still like to try to add as much information as possible and lay it out neatly.
    You're welcome! I know, but I think you did a great job adding lots of information. Especially since you never know if someone might need help on a spot in the game. Very nice!

Watching any new shows yet?

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    You're welcome! I know, but I think you did a great job adding lots of information. Especially since you never know if someone might need help on a spot in the game. Very nice!

Watching any new shows yet?
    Sons of Anarchy started up again this past Tuesday so I started watching that again. Other than that though I haven't really seen anything new. I'm still waiting for a lot if other shows to return though like Person of Interest and Dexter.

Synthwave <3

Sons of Anarchy started up again this past Tuesday so I started watching that again. Other than that though I haven't really seen anything new. I'm still waiting for a lot if other shows to return though like Person of Interest and Dexter.
    Cool, I've never watched any of those, but have heard of them. Enjoy!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast