Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation)

This is a discussion on Denaratuck's 3P's (Platinum Procrastination Presentation) within the Trophy Checklists forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; Congrats on the Battlefield 3 100% again. It's good you enjoy playing it too! I should get into it, I'm ...

Player Hater

Congrats on the Battlefield 3 100% again. It's good you enjoy playing it too! I should get into it, I'm just generally dissuaded from online multiplayer.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Cool, I've never watched any of those, but have heard of them. Enjoy!
    If you ever need something else to watch, I recommend checking some of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    Congrats on the Battlefield 3 100% again. It's good you enjoy playing it too! I should get into it, I'm just generally dissuaded from online multiplayer.
    Thanks man and like you, I also usually hate online games but because I play online with a bunch of friends its a lot more enjoyable as we have a good time just joking around and working together as a team.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by bnecker717 View Post
    Cool, I've never watched any of those, but have heard of them. Enjoy!
    Never watched Dexter? Sacré bleu!
    I can't wait for Season 7 to kick off on September 30.
    Nor the year or so for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad.

Oh, and congrats on your continued epic freaking trophy run Denara. All work and no play for a month makes ant1th3s1s a sad panda.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Never watched Dexter? Sacré bleu!
    I can't wait for Season 7 to kick off on September 30.
    Nor the year or so for the final eight episodes of Breaking Bad.

Oh, and congrats on your continued epic freaking trophy run Denara. All work and no play for a month makes ant1th3s1s a sad panda.
    I agree with you about Dexter and especially Breaking Bad. Also, if you haven't played in a month it means you must have been busy making money which means you'll be getting a lot of new games soon I imagine.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    I agree with you about Dexter and especially Breaking Bad. Also, if you haven't played in a month it means you must have been busy making money which means you'll be getting a lot of new games soon I imagine.
    Unfortunately, the money's not much different whether I work 20 hours or 80 hours a week. Most of it's on retainer with the majority of additional workload outsourced, so it's no more profitable. All part of the fun and games of running a business...I don't get a wage, nor overtime. I get paid for an outcome rather than by the hour.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Unfortunately, the money's not much different whether I work 20 hours or 80 hours a week. Most of it's on retainer with the majority of additional workload outsourced, so it's no more profitable. All part of the fun and games of running a business...I don't get a wage, nor overtime. I get paid for an outcome rather than by the hour.
    Ahh I gotcha. Either way though, you own your own business and are financially stable

Anyways, back with another small update, tonight I finished off the new Magic the Gathering 2013 DLC bringing the game back to 100%. Tomorrow I'll be working on the guide and will hopefully finish it then as well.

If anybody enjoys the MTG games, I recommend getting the DLC as the new Decks offer a lot of new variety.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Congrats on getting another game back to 100% Dena, well done man and best of luck writing the guide for it too, not that you will need it

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on bringing MTG back to 100% man

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on another 100%. Also some images are missing now with trophy guides and platinum times.

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    Congrats on getting another game back to 100% Dena, well done man and best of luck writing the guide for it too, not that you will need it
    Thanks man and now the guide is finished. You can click the image below to be taken there to see it if you want lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Congrats on bringing MTG back to 100% man
    Thanks man. The trophies were very easy and I hope they release some more expansions for it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    Congrats on another 100%. Also some images are missing now with trophy guides and platinum times.
    Thanks man and yeah I noticed the images were missing. It seems that all of the images TheGeneral did for me no longer work

Anyways, if anybody wants to look at y latest guide, just click the image below.

Platinum Procrastinator

Well its been over three months since I've updated or made a post in here so it feels good to be back with platinum number 70, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.

I bought this game new years ago for $10 and have had it on my list for as long as I can remember collecting trophies. However, for some reason I stopped playing it after I got the online trophies out of the way and finally returned to it during my Christmas break to finish it off. Actually I finished on January 1, 2013 so its my first platinum of the year. Now all I have to do is earn another plat every other day and I'll easily climb the leader boards come 2014 lol. Also, with this platinum trophy, I move one step closer to joining the Perfect Platinum Streak (PPS) group on here and believe I only need to finish off two more games to qualify for entry. I think when I return to college tomorrow I'll go back and try to finish off the roughly 7000 kills I have left in Resistance 2 and take another step towards PPS.

Synthwave <3

Congrats on your newest plat, Denaratuck! Good luck with getting a perfect platinum streak!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Beast Incarnate

Congrats on the Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood platinum dude, about time you got back in here!

PRO Member

Congrats on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood!
    With a very prestigious and rare Platinum, you are definitely back in spades (pun intended).
    Good luck going for PPS!

Avy by DaRe
    Ribbon by Beam

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

PRO Member

Congrats on the Bound in blood Plat. Kind of Jealous (not really). Got my first trophies in it 2010 and still haven't finished it. I can't get past the first chapter on very hard so I stopped playing it. May pick it up again soon though.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    Well its been over three months since I've updated or made a post in here so it feels good to be back with platinum number 70, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood....Also, with this platinum trophy, I move one step closer to joining the Perfect Platinum Streak (PPS) group on here and believe I only need to finish off two more games to qualify for entry. I think when I return to college tomorrow I'll go back and try to finish off the roughly 7000 kills I have left in Resistance 2 and take another step towards PPS.
    Great work with Call of Juarez and thats to hear that you working towards the ranks of PPS admission. I'm all about cleaning up the open games. PPS is a great group with some great members, I'm looking forward to seeing you in there

Good luck with Resistance 2. Got this plat a year ago and boy was it a grind. Stick to it and I'm sure you'll have it in no time. If you're having problems with the kill count, let me know. I can come online and play a bit too

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

A plat a month!

Congrats on Call of Juarez Denaratuck!

Royal Flush X2

Congrats on your new plat, look foward to you joining the PPS group. I know you still have a long ways with Resistance 2 but I saw COD: MW 3 which isn't long, just some challenge with the special ops.

Back to reality...

Congrats on the finally platinum since long time like 4-5 months I think. I am looking forward to see you join the PPS soon.

My fellow Canadian!

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

> Restart Button <

Good to see you reviving your checklist for your first of the year. It is easy to say "f it" to a game and let it sit in there for awhile. It happens to the best of us.

Good luck with your 7000 kills.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast